Kitten In Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin forgot all about the pancake mix. Dropping from her long dark hair, his arms wrapped themselves around his stepmother's waist. His fingers, snaking around her hips, delicately touched her bare stomach.

For a few volcanic seconds, time stopped. Franklin found the back of her neck with his lips -- grazing her flesh several times, lightly, with is own.

"Oh my, Franklin..." Kitty began.

Much to her surprise her hand found the side of Franklin's face and pressed his mouth deeper into the flesh of her neck and throat.

Still sorting through her conflicting emotions Katherine found that her handsome stepson's body had made up her mind up for her, she allowed his throbbing erection to rest south to north between her nearly bare bottom.

Kitty, cornered in her own kitchen, was enjoying the sudden flash of heat that raced from Franklin's lips to her throat to the center of her hips. The electricity raced through their bodies.

She'd been so good to that Man-of-hers upstairs! And all he could do was grunt at her - she needed more than that.

That thought cleared away the pure enjoyment of this moment coloring her mood with guilt.

"Frank-Lin..." she chastised, trying to twist away from his brash intensity.

Katherine attempted to turn around, and thereby away, from her young stepson's quick embrace but inadvertently pressed his cock directly up and onto her abdomen.

Twisting back again, Katherine found she had now re-wrapped her ass against that dull, hard throb as she tried to break the surprise embrace.

Franklin's hands grabbed her hips from behind - pulling her ass to him. As she was pulled backwards, she again unwittingly pressed her ass harder against his crotch in natural response -- grinding Franklin's cock into her roughly.

In a sudden shock, Katherine realized that she loved this. This felt like a badly needed release.

Franklin guided one of his hands down her waist and pulled his stepmother's pajama bottoms down around her thighs baring her twin mounds of pale flesh. The yellow waistband caught itself around Katherine's milky thighs.

Franklin gasped in awe at the twin arcs of her white bottom protruding from the soft confines of her clothing.

"Jesus." He breathed.

"Kitty... your -- You were hiding this from me?" Franklins said softly, a hushed betrayal in his awed whisper.

Each hand gently clasped her ass cheeks on the word "this" placing special emphasis on the word that signified so much wrongfully hidden beauty.

"Her ass, her pussy!" his thoughts raged darkly, simply, hungrily.

It was much more than he'd secretly dreamed. Her ass cheeks were ample without a single blemish or mark - like pale peaches in the growing twilight.

Her arched, pouting pussy lips gleamed from their secret hiding place, full, rich and gently rounded.

It was now Kitty's turn to gasp.

Her stepson had not only turned her on, but was now evidently about to take exactly what he wanted from her.

"Frank-Lin!" she said pronouncing each syllable of his name in a sexually charged version of outrage.

The first east to west stroke of his tongue across her exposed cunt changed her mind as to resistance completely. The pressure from his mouth was light but pressingly urgent, exploring what he had lusted after for so long.

Kitty exhaled softly and just as quickly Franklin was back on his feet.

Feeling unbound from social regulations or shame by his need to take this beautiful creature, to continue to explore the hidden reaches of her body - Franklin pressed down against on the small of her back - leaning her over the kitchen breakfast counter.

Adrenaline roared in Franklin's ears and heat flooded Kitty's pretty little pussy.

Kitty, in the grip of her own desire, offered the slightest amount of token resistance as a last show of prudish frigidity. She looked back at him with her big brown eyes full of fearful anticipation.

Franklin, wordlessly caught one of her hands as it made its weakened, token gesture of resistance. He gently but firmly directed it directly towards his cock.

Kitty, perhaps due to the lack of sexual gratification or some barely hidden burning desire of her own - wrapped her delicate hand around his shaft, at first delicately and then with a firmer measure of enthusiasm as her desire asserted itself fully.

Much to Katherine's surprise, she also began jerking Franklin's cock doing so right through his boxers, pumping roughly and pulling it, and Franklin, towards her.

Something deep, primal and savage had taken over her actions -- she wasn't being forced -- she was willingly submitting to his advances and loving it.

Wordlessly, she grasped and pulled at her stepson's rigid cock, her breath building in her in this stolen moment. Franklin draped one of his large arms around her, caressing her tits, lifting and pushing them upwards. His bold efforts caused her tempo to increase.

"Oh God, let me fuck your little pussy, please Kitty?" Franklin asked in a hushed whisper, his burning question badly masking his demand for sexual release.

He gently held her hand around his cock, re-asserting the heat of the moment and the counting on her awakened desire to make up her mind for her.

Katherine soundlessly mouthed a worried "Nooo..." and offered another pained expression to Franklin but she did not make a move to cover her delicate, and exposed, ass cheeks -- nor did she stop her hand from pumping away at Franklin's prick.

Franklin decided that he would have to take another approach.

"Take them off, Kitten." He growled.

Katherine silently answered with a long jerk on his cock, not making a move to remove her pajama bottoms from their resting place around her thighs.

Franklin pressed the strength of his case: "I want you. I need your pretty little pussy." He whispered - just inches away from her ear.

Caught like a sexually enslaved princess by an eager and equally beefy guard, Kitty didn't stop pulling at her 19-year-old's massive cock. In fact, her pace quickened enjoying the developing situation. her brown eyes focused on his sea blue eyes measuring the precise need in him for her.

Kitty was lost in an ocean of conflict, emotion, lust, and heat.

Franklin momentarily released his captive and allowed her to pull her pajama bottoms around her ankles. And, at last, she did it. She did it so dutifully, not robotic or in a blank trance of lust, but ritualistically, with a kind of deep reverence for the oncoming sex -- each muscle poised itself for it.

Her delicate hands pulled at the last few inches of her pajama bottoms, releasing her pretty little pussy completely from confinement, the material of the pajamas landed in an unceremonious heap at her ankles.

His eyes traced the flesh of her perfect legs, lightly toned and nearly as milky white as her beautiful bottom. Then his eyes wandered back up. Although her baby t-shirt was still clinging to her chest, the outline of her hard nipples pointed at Franklin from the jutting twin arcs her beautiful breasts.

Franklin tore at his boxers, revealing the fat, firm 8-inches of tool that had brought this woman had brought to attention so suddenly this morning.

An evil grin from Franklin melted the last bit of her resistance. She stood there aware that this point they had arrived at was past the crossroads.

Were they stood was a part of ground that was reached in need and paved with raw physicality. Katherine was past the belief that she could cling to a thin lie of a marriage. She was past the need for a pretense that she didn't need a lover exactly like Franklin. And from the stretch of emotional and physical road that they were on - there was no return. Kitty, with Franklin's "help" had chose another life in this moment and sprinted down the road.

Kitty, returned to her supine position - laying with her stomach on the kitchen counter. She draped herself forward over the plates and shakers scattered there -- her ass hanging over the counter with her legs spread out in an upside down V capped by two white mounds of "to-die-for" flesh, fully poised to receive his attentions. After weeks of coaxing and stolen kisses, Kitty was finally offering her dripping hot pussy to him.

Part of Franklin believed that he was still dreaming -- she was so beautiful...and so willing. He was sure that he was about to wake up in a sparse college dorm room, alone.

But it was real! It had to be! He knelt down to examine his newly discovered treasure.

Nearly imperceptibly, Kitty parted her ass cheeks with each hand on a gently sloping ass cheek to allow the pretty pink smile of her pussy to gleam more widely. Her facial expression, heavy with anxious expectation, was lost to Franklin now as her head rested lightly on the counter -- like a mouse caught by a bird of prey.

She was his in this moment -- a submissive, trusting creature that only wanted to fucked into a deeper state of submission -- to prove that even in this precarious moment his love and trust in her would be justified.

With his chin between the tops of her bare thighs, Franklin caught the musky deep perfume of her cunt directly in his face all at once. If he had the time he would explore every hidden wrinkle of her body with his hands and mouth -- pressing them in deep into her flesh -- but he didn't have this luxury.

Playfully and very lightly, he smacked the length of her pussy with his hand causing his stepmother to hop forward on the counter. His long bright red long tongue leapt out of his mouth to caress the fleshy line of her pussy lips -- tracing a careful oval around her vagina.

"Oh, Gee-sus, Fr-ank-lin..." Came her urgent whisper.

From behind, he coaxed back the fleshy hood of her pussy. With the middle finger of his right hand he turned slow, soft circles over her clit.

"I could do this all day to a bad little girl." Franklin whispered to her.

With that, he quickly plunged his tongue into the wet opening of her cunt, probing roughly and tracing wild patterns inside of her: entire alphabets oral calligraphy adorning her cunt written in saliva and hot breath.

"Is that what I am Franklin?" Kitty asked, feeling her entire body continually give in to his ministrations.

There was no verbal answer from Franklin as he repeatedly scrawled more letters with his tongue over her in a wild cursive searing ideograms into her nerve endings. His mouth raced across her, streaking from cunt up to clit and over her the milky white flesh of her inner thighs.

"Am I a bad little girl?" she asked -- capitulation and resignation in that voice.

No answer again. Kitty felt his tongue and fingers working in desperate unison.

Upstairs, something stirred and slammed doors. Franklin, in middle of his oral explorations of Kitty's more delicate regions sighed and got to his feet reluctantly abandoning his oral ministrations. It tore at him that his chance to completely explore the hidden treasures of Kitty's vagina had been spoiled.

"He's going to catch us, Franklin!" she fearfully hissed as Franklin aimed his cock directly for her pretty little pussy.

She made no move to pull up her pajama bottoms as slightly turned attempted to convey the danger and urgency of the moment by meeting Franklin's gaze.

Franklin looked vaguely amused.

"He's dumb but he's not that dumb!" she warned.

"No one is ever going to catch us, Kitten" Franklin replied quickly, breathlessly.

"Stay there, Kitten. Please, don't move."

With that he placed one hand in the center of her back examining the captured Kitten. He looked over the wet, glazed thighs and smooth, bulging pussy lips. The promise of a well-deserved, savage lovemaking had a profound and reckless effect on each of them.

Emboldened by her submission he leaned into her. Driving his cock forward, the first stroke was made, clearing away the last barrier of the flesh. Franklin slowly pushed his stiff cock inside of her tight little pussy; in parting her flesh he felt a slight vibration in her muscle lining.

Katherine remained, as she was directed, draped over counter the slow tempo of his hips pressing her feminine fat back and forth in rising rhythms. She was surprised, given the prospect of being caught by her boorish husband in the act and her general prudish nature, how quickly she had succumbed to him.

"Fuck it -- I want this. I need this." She thought dismissively.

The rippling 8-inch cock slid into her snug, tight little pussy like an oversized candle into a smaller candleholder -- dipping inwards and withdrawing with another tremor of fleshy resistance.

The first stroke built up into the first dozen strokes, then two dozen, part of the desperate lovers must have realized that they would not have time to finish.

For the teenager's part in fact, he was almost counting on it, knowing that they would have to finish eventually. For now, he simply needed to be inside of this woman's little pussy -- to know the forbidden fruit of her dripping hot little pussy.

He needed it more than he needed a roof over his head or breath in his lungs. There was only the need in him now.

As his hips pressed into her full hips, slapping messily and recklessly he wished he had weeks to absorb every detail of the complete change in this woman -- from her soft lips as they pouted a soft "no" as her hourglass figure screamed "fuck yes". Her body continued to scream for more in the language the flesh as it pressed back engulfing each inch of his cock.

From upstairs, the dull sound of footsteps pounded a slow chorus back and forth. Grunts and muttering announced an undue and unjust end to this coupling.

With his free hand he took one of Kitty's wrists loosely and lightly. Franklin held her wrist to her side knowing that some part of her needed to believe that this was all him sex taking her.

Even if his grip was loose and playful around her wrist, it was what she needed to feel like he was in control of her.

Franklin was right. This "faux rough" method of sex allowed Kitty a much larger degree of satisfaction. In this moment, she was indeed, a captured Kitten.

The urgency in his strokes built up as Franklin rammed his big white cock fully in and out with total abandon. He sought the pink depths of her body he parted her soft ass cheeks to more widely expose the tender folded entrance of her body.

They each released a soft breath. Franklin pressed in and out of her pussy mercilessly, gliding wetly, and thumbed the bulging head upward against her doughy pussy lips roughly between strokes.

She was getting very wet, and had been from the first, as the penetrations parted her serenely -- harpooning her tender cunt with the savage instrument of his lust.

A heavenly sensation erupted inside each of them. All the complex rituals of dating, mating and marriage led up to this moment of clarity when flesh meets flesh. The truth of it could not be denied.

"-oof!...MMmmmm!" was all Kitty could say.

Many frightful realizations flowed through her brain like an out of control freight train. Each deep thrust sent white-hot howls through her consciousness and threatened to enslave her forever.

Franklin grinded across the velvety folds of her hot snatch -- a tight rubbery mouth desperately wrapped itself around his cock, firmly holding him in place.

"Why are you still fighting me?" Franklin whispered desperately.

His breath was heavy and hot against her ear. There act was desperate one, made all the more desperate due Edward's imminent arrival to breakfast.

She responded by lightly freeing the web work of musculature that she had been seizing so tightly around his shaft. She felt her wrist in Franklin's large hands and instead feeling helpless - she felt safe, turned on, captured!

In a few seconds, the two increased their pace. Kitty felt herself allowing him to build up a furious pace that further moistened her cunt with every deep stroke.

From upstairs, her horrible cunt of a husband called down:

"Honey, have you seen my money clip?" came a groggy voice.

Slowing but not stopping, the two glanced at each other and reveled in the stolen encounter. With long premeditated movements between hips they matched each other stroke for stroke.

"I've always hated him!" Franklin quietly cursed driving the length of himself into his submissive stepmother.

"Ha-have y-you looked on the night stand...?" Kitty called up the stairs.

Trying to speak was difficult -- she was soaked with wetness and adrenaline. Sweat rolled down the top of her white thighs.

"Slap-slap-slap." announced their hips as they smacked together in a desperate rhythm.

"No. It's definitely not here. Uh, Katherine? I don't see it, Katherine..." came the horrible cunt's raspy nasal voice.

Kitty bit her free hand trying to bite back a squeal of excitement.

"Hey! Is Franklin down there with you?" asked the Horrible Cunt.

"Ye-ey-yeah.", was all the response that Franklin could manage.

"He's coming down here...!" Kitty hissed feeling the raw energy of an orgasm building inside her.

Franklin withdrew with a large amount of prejudice. He slid his long cock out of Kitty with a sigh. Neither one of them had managed to orgasm but the experience left its unforgettably fiery mark on each of them.

"What?! Kitty, we have to finish..." Franklin pleaded.

The Horrible Cunt, a squat man with a dark receding hairline and nervous, shifty eyes, finally began to make his way downstairs. When he came into view he was staring appreciatively at his gold Rolex.

Franklin, backing himself into his boxers turned around and leaned back over the stovetop -- parking his hard-on under the countertop, exasperated, looking as nonchalant as possible.

"After he leaves...I'm gonna suck you raw, Daddy." Kitty whispered into his ear - in an all too audible enough tone as she re-adjusted the pajama bottoms around her waist.

"Dad-dee?" Franklin mouthed in response as an incredulous expression that spread over his face. Franklin was so glad he had finally made his move.

"This was a wild woman on the inside!" He thought his mind reeling.

"What's got into me?" Katherine wondered silently.

Oblivious, the Horrible Cunt strolled up to the disheveled kitchen counter and made a disapproving face.

"Well gang, I found it. I left in on the bureau. Right in front of my face and I didn't see it." The Horrible Cunt quipped appreciating his own masterful grasp of the painfully obvious.

"Imagine that, Ed!" Franklin said, a dry smirk covering the shock of discovering his stepmother's libido and the disappointment in having such a Grade A jerk-off for a stepfather.

Franklin sat down on a stool with his back to his very worked up stepmother and oblivious stepfather and brooded over the pans on the stovetop.

"Honey, uh - where exactly are my eggs?" the Horrible Cunt said.

Edward, the Horrible Cunt, had a way of saying obvious things like they were fragments of ancient Tibetan wisdom that he was passing down to his boneheaded flock. It was one of the many reasons that he was such a Horrible Cunt.

"Oh!" Kitty said with a start looking over to the stovetop.

Franklin cringed.

The eggs were lying in runny white and orange blob, uncooked, in a pan.

"Well, that's just per-fect, gang. Just per-fect." The Cunt uttered with grim finality.

II.

Edward, now and forever known as the Horrible Cunt by his adopted son Franklin, marched out of the house after giving his wife an obligatory kiss on the cheek and distracted pat on her rear.

He did not notice how disheveled her hastily arranged clothing was or her rapid pulse -- he had big plans for the day, people to frown upon and also perhaps fire.

Franklin cheerlessly waved a middle finger over his shoulder as the old man departed.

As the Horrible Cunt's BMW cleared the driveway the two illicit lovers breathed a collective sigh of relief.