Kitten In Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dumb creep you decided to marry, 'Mom'.", Franklin said his tone dripping with bleak impunity.

"Franklin, if I didn't marry him we would've never met. How can you fault me for that?" Kitty said in a perky and diplomatic tone.

"Time to finish!" Franklin shouted jerking up from his awkward seat.

"Careful Franklin, you may bring out the beast in me." Kitten said waving a maternal finger in the air.

"I only want you to call me Daddy from now on - I love that." Franklin responded.

Katherine smiled: "Yessir, Daddy-O, sir!" Kitty said, giving him a mock salute and a facetious grin.

Something about a beautiful grown woman calling him "Daddy" loosened the bitter grip of jealousy on his heart. It was extremely hard to be angry in the face of her overwhelming sexuality and sweetness.

"He'll never know." Franklin said to the floor.

"The Horrible Cunt is oblivious. I spent four years in guitar lessons and recitals before he asked me why I was always late from school." He explained.

"I lied and told him that got in a lot of fights. Which wasn't actually such a huge lie. I told the Cunt that I was in detention. Do you know what he told me?" Franklin admitted.

Kitty's brown eyes settled on Franklin who had apparently detailed most of his stepfather's oblivious nature to the kitchen floor.

"'When I told him he said: 'That's nice, Frank'." Franklin said, trying to drain away the last of his resentment into the linoleum tiling.

He looked back up to her, the ghost of bitter memory beginning to clear away.

"The important thing is that the Cunt will never know a damn thing unless he catches us red-handed. Maybe not even then..." He said, finishing his oral argument by smiling at Kitty.

"It's perfect logic. I see no apparent fault, Daddy." Katherine said expectantly and comically - adjusting her baby t-shirt against the warm flesh of her full breasts.

She picked an imaginary piece of lint from off her breast, making sure she now had Franklin's full attention.

The conspiracy was coming to an early fruition in them. An easy grace connected them made of lust and need.

As the sexual tension increased the room grew quiet and still.

"I dunno. I'm feeling kinda hurt over our interruption this morning. After all, that was technically our First Time -" Franklin said inching closer to her.

"Oh Daddy, what do you have in mind for our Second Time?" Katherine whispered, approaching him full of mock terror.

The eager points of her nipples stared at him from underneath the thin cotton material of her baby t-shirt.

"Wait until you see what I have planned for you..." he said his tone dripping with the certainty of her nearness.

Franklin began totaling up all the activities he had wanted to carry out with this woman. He had dreamed up quite a list while he was in school or working his night job. The few women he had dated (to Franklin it only felt like a few) seemed so close to frigid that he had plenty of time to sort out what he would do with an available and open-minded female like Kitty.

He wondered just how submissive his stepmother would be for him. She was already showing marked improvement in attitude.

Would she dress in next to nothing for him? Play games with him? Would she go down on him in public? Would she get a girlfriend? Would she lick her little pussy, too? Could he videotape her like he wanted to with his previous girlfriends?

"Where was the line at with her? Where?" He wondered.

"Would you do something for me, Kitty?" Franklin asked with all these burning questions in mind.

Kitty just smiled - offering a coy, half-innocent grin.

"I'll do just about anything for you, Daddy." Her voice was still a whisper, as if she had silently decided to agree to anything that Franklin could ever think up for her.

That was enough for Franklin. Closing the last distance between them, he upturned the small baby t-shirt up to expose both of her c-cup tits. Kitty's face had a mock-shocked expression -- a miniature oval "O" formed by her mouth.

He was so bold for being so young, she thought, pressing her tits forward for his inspection.

Kitty had extremely well formed nipples, perfect unbroken circles, surrounded by soft pink areoles that gave way to tender mounds of white flesh.

"Mmmm...bad Daddy, so bad..." Kitty cooed, encouraging her stepson to be as wild as possible.

He greedily sucked at each beautiful breast hungrily devouring the mounds of feminine flesh as his hands desperately explored her full chest and made rough furrows to the edges of her crotch. He held the back of her neck with one hand and was using his mouth and free hand to work her tender flesh into worried bits.

Small, almost imperceptible, red lines made by his fingertips connected over the gentle arc of her stomach as she her breath became hotter and hotter begging to give in to wild abandon.

"I'd..." Katherine pondered the weight of her next words carefully and said, "I'd really hate it if you ripped my clothes off, Daddy".

She suggested this so evilly into his ear that Franklin had to pinch himself. Who was this woman he had stumbled into?

Franklin disconnected from devouring her beautiful cleavage and looked deep into her eyes.

Taking the collar of her baby t-shirt in both hands he smiled and smoothly tore the material directly down the center in a single tear - spilling her perfect breasts out as her chest began to heave.

The remainder of her shirt clung like a thin, wide-open vest, completely her torso. She looked at him her eyes drifting in a delirium as her mind raced with a thousand fantasies being realized.

"And these?" Franklin asked pulling at her pajama bottoms.

Kitty nodded hastily her hands cupping her breasts and grazing her nipples with her fingertips.

"I'd really hate of you tore those off, too, Daddy. You might want to fuck me again if you do that." Kitty cooed putting a soft emphasis on the word "fuck".

Franklin pulled at the waistband of her baby blue pajama bottoms but they would not give way. Frustrated, he spun her around and tore into the seam at the back of her pajama bottoms until she stood there in the shredded rags of her pajamas, tits heaving and pussy lightly glistening. She had never, ever been this turned on.

Kitty turned in place like a subjugated queen enjoying being taken brutishly by a swarthy slave. She stood full of radiant poise asking with her bodacious body alone if Franklin liked what he saw, what he'd released inside of her.

"Now about you sucking me dry, little Kitten?" Franklin said standing at his full proud height before her.

"MM-hmm!" she agreed with her lips pressed together tightly.

Quickly without hesitation, Kitty dropped to her knees in front of him. She hungrily freed his rock hard cock from his boxers -- bombarding his rod with her mouth and seeking out the root of their wild attraction. After an outpour of attention over his massive cock she pulled his boxers free of his hips -- dropping them unceremoniously into a ruffled pile at his feet.

Franklin had been with enough women to know that very few of them had ever been as wild as the woman who had just practically fell onto her knees in front of him. She was a true and unlikely find.

Her mouth was barely an inch away from the head of his 8-inch cock when she looked up at him. As she pumped his cock with her right hand her gaze grew focused and warm.

Kitty looked up, wanting Franklin to see how much she was falling in love with him - sending all the sweetness and beauty of her troubled spirit at him with her eyes as she prepared herself to give him everything he wanted.

Her hot breath raised the hairs on his crotch as her eyes burned holes into his eyes engraving themselves into his memory.

Franklin felt himself falling for her, too. He wanted to say something, anything, to mark this emotional momentum. Instead, he pulled a lock of long black hair from her round face and placing a thumb on her chin, pressed his fingers against her lips.

Kitty's full red lips parted. She fell on top of his cock and slowly engulfed the entire shaft allowing it to slide over her curled tongue and down the inner recesses of her throat. She gently pulled it in and out of her mouth - letting it pierce the center of her being with every deep stroke.

While softly pumping the shaft with one hand she heard Franklin asking her:

"Do want to you touch yourself a little, Kitten?"

"Mmm-hmm" She affirmed yet remaining focused on her task.

"You want to do that now, right?" Franklin asked.

"MMM-hmm!" Kitty said as she tucked her stepson's cock into the inside of her throat.

She reached down and rubbed two fingers into the inferno of her womanhood grinding them deep in harsh half-moons over her clit.

She became wild and inhibited, as the tempo increased. Little streams of sound would emerge to punctuate the motions. Not really moans or groans but uncontrolled vocal expression: deep animal murmurs beyond the power of language to fully express.

As Kitty deep throated her stepson and finger fucked herself she felt the waves of sensation signaling the impending shock of orgasm.

"It was so quick for her to come so soon." She thought.

She gave his cock a final deep suck and pulled herself backwards.

Finally, the orgasm ripped through her body. Inner cascades rocked her and overwhelmed her sense of balance. Kitty fell forward against Franklin's bare thighs -- never releasing his bulging rod.

"Oh, my-y- Dad-dee-. Oh, my - Daddy." This was all she could manage to say in a hushed mantra.

Franklin's huge, evil grin greeted her as she gradually returned to Earth.

She noticed that she still had a death grip on Franklin's rock hard cock and then realized why he was smiling.

"I guess I'm in real trouble this time -- aren't I, Daddy?" Kitty playfully asked in from her knees on the kitchen linoleum.

Rising up from her knees, Kitty finally disengaged her grip on her stepson's cock. Kitty stepped out of the rags that were once her favorite loungewear.

As she stood it was clear why Franklin still was so turned on. This was an artist's model come to life.

She was gorgeous. Kitty had a generous portion amount of snow colored tits and hips that was well apportioned to her slender shoulders, waist and thin calves. Her body contour were hidden treasures unlike any Franklin had seen outside of pornography. And this petite knockout with an hourglass figure -- was his alone.

"What now, Daddy? Are you going to fuck me now like one of your bad girls?" She said, hands on bare hips.

"I love when you talk like that" Franklin said.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and kicked his boxers away taking her in a warm, tight embrace.

"Kitten, I am going to fuck your little pussy like one of my bad girls."

Katherine gave a short exhale -- this was only getting more exciting for her.

"-- Tell me that you're a bad girl like you're a spoiled 19-year-old cheerleader." Franklin instructed.

In their embrace, Kitten drove a toe into the floor and made a facetious smile as they held each other's completely naked bodies.

Kitty brightened her tone when she said: "Oh, Daddy...I've been such a bad, bad girl."

"Yes, you have Kitty-cat. Yes you have." He said directly into her ear.

"You've been so bad..."

"So...so -" the next word out of her mouth was a strong taboo for her to say, but she was going to say it anyway -- it's been that kind of morning: "- slutty...?"

Franklin's eyes lit up, it was only getting better for him.

"So slutty, little Kitten. So slutty..." he said and agreed by deeply kissing her.

Now, there were no more flirtatious looks or "accidental" brushes were in demeanor. No hesitancy was apparent the savageness of their coupling.

They moved directly onto the dining room table.

Franklin, pressed his M.I.L.F. conquest into a slight variation of the traditional doggie style position -- this, with Katherine's arms spread outward and her head resting on the surface of the deeply varnished dining room table.

Getting into position behind her gleaming wet pussy, her hips arched up to accept him he entered her. The 8-inches of his bulging cock dug into the deepest folds of Katherine's tight pussy, separating the folds in a tine honored ritual.

Massaging his fingers into the soft pink nub of her clit Franklin, again, wanted to pinch himself.

The two, on the dining room table, grinded themselves into an oblivion of lust, sweat and hormones until they both heaved -- but neither was finished with the other, yet.

Franklin, still standing, pulled Kitty off the table and to rest with her bottom resting on a walnut chair facing him. With unspoken direction, he thrust his rigid member between her ripe breasts -- savoring her soft, full contours massaging his cock. His cock head, with rest of his shaft buried in her firm cleavage being gently stroked, brushed her lips and chin. Kitty greedily tried to swallow it with each slow pass between her tits.

"I need it, Daddy. Give me what I need? Please?" Katherine cooed, her new personality as his "Kitten" already sinking into her in many ways.

"Do you like it, Kitten?" He asked, although his words were gruff and raw with the effort.

"Yes!" she said, eyes clear, an animal passion flowing through her.

"You wish we could do this every day don't you, little Kitten." Franklin asked by way of an indirect command. His tempo increased, titty fucking her in what was becoming a furious pitch.

"Yes." She said, stoke his building orgasm with each pass, each stroke.

"Yes what, little Kitten?" He said, blue eyes fixed on her brown eyes.

"Yes... Daddy!" she said with each hand pressing her breasts tightly against his cock.

At last, he removed himself from her breasts, allowing her one more deep gulp of his cock (of which: she didn't offer the slightest gag) and tugged on his cock and it spewed forth, gushing a river of semen. A shocking amount of sperm issued forth as Kitty smiled, watching some delicate thick stings of cum trickle down her full breasts, across the soft sprinkling of cinnamon brown freckles on her upper chest and spraying across her beautiful face.

"Do you love me, little Kitten?" Franklin asked, breathless holding her face by the point of the chin.

"You are all I love now, Daddy." She answered dutifully, feeling a strange reverence for this 19-year-old boy.

III.

The afternoon passed slowly with Franklin rewarding Kitty for her "good behavior" of which, mostly consisted of nude modeling. Promising to be as hungry for him as possible -- which she hoped meant that she could be as slutty as possible for him.

Franklin passed a hand over Kittens bare stomach. She had a light tone that made gentle curves along her abdomen that his palm brushed over lightly. The unexpected development of having a beautiful woman like Katherine eased his mind.

As his hand passed over her breasts, his imagination fired with images of Kitty hungrily devouring him, engrossed in a living fantasy and daring to explore more he decided to show Kitty what he always wanted to do.

After another round of intense sex, the two fell into quick and sure comfort in their new roles as lovers. The two lay together on Franklin's bed.

"I'm gonna do it." Franklin thought trying to steal his nerves.

Kitten, completely naked and with happy, far-a-way eyes watched Franklin get up. He walked a few feet over his computer and selected a digital video from a small collection located on his machine.

"It's important to train her right." Franklin reflected to himself.

He was very, very pleased with her. Watching Katherine's growing interest in doing exactly what he wanted, what he liked, what he needed made him feel less alone, less of a impossible crank.

Firing up Quicktime, he very careful to choose a scene containing two women and one man -- one of his unrealized fantasies.

The screen flickered to life. Three people, a man and two young attractive women walked up a flight of stairs in a non-descript apartment building.

"I want to show you something, Kitten." He said settling in behind her on his bed.

"Is that right?" Kitten asked, raising a curious eyebrow,

She wondered how far she was willing to go with all this fantasy stuff of Franklins.

Franklin resumed caressing her stomach and breasts.

On screen, a sexy brunette, with high cheekbones and dark eyeliner was peeling off her clothing.

"Oh my Fr- um, Daddy. Is this porno?" she said with a hint of factitiousness in her voice.

"I like to think of them as 'Who-Done-Its'."

"Like -- um -- detective-detective movies?" she was immediately cut off as Franklin took hold of one of her nipples.

His tone unchanged (calm so fucking calm!): "And I like to know how a good mystery ends..."

Intently, he kept watching the screen. A leggy pale blonde was helping Eyeliner Brunette give the man in the scene a ferocious blowjob. The camera focused on his jubilant expression.

"Have you ever done anything like that?" Katherine asked, pointing to the female-female-male (FFM she later learned) scene on the computer monitor.

Without answering yes or no, Franklin looked up from Kitty's body for a moment. Eyeliner Brunette was now on all fours. A pink streak across the top of her hair that turned and wind milled around her naked body as she settled between the pale blonde and man with her face pointed at the man.

The brunette was quickly busy being playfully spanked by the pale blonde, whose own full 32DD tits bounced with every light stroke on the brunette's ass.

Franklin waited to answer, watching the scene unfold, measuring Kitty's growing excitement.

Onscreen, the Eyeliner Brunette was attempting to lean forward to greedily suck at an actor's 10-inch-cock that dangled before her and just for her. The actor smirked again as he playfully pushed his cock in and out of the hungry kitten's reach.

Eyeliner Brunette would catch him for a moment only to have her meaty treat pulled away. At which point, she would pout upwards at the actor, who seemed to be enjoying himself immensely.

"Slap!" came the sound of the blonde laying a hot stroke across the brunette's beautiful full ass cheeks. Eyeliner Brunette would deliver a closed-mouth squeal over the actors cock with each playful slap.

Franklin decided not to answer. Let her think I'm some wild teenager! He though with a chuckle, wrapping his hand her chin he pushed her face upwards to his and asked:

"Oh my, little Kitten...What do you think of that?"

It was her turn not to answer -- she kissed him softly, feeling his cock prodding against her roughly.

Franklin enjoyed every second of the wild curiosity in her.

As they unwound in his bed, spooning and indulging threesome porn, Franklin began fondling her round ass cheeks while cupping a large hand around one of her perfect breasts.

"Do you like it?" Franklin whispered vaguely, devilishly.

Kitty looked back up to the monitor. The pale blonde and the actor were now both fucking the very fortunate brunette's brains out. On one each of the Eyeliner Brunette they glided in and out of her mouth and pussy with tongue and cock as the brunette whimpered and cooed.

Katherine answered Franklin's question as to her thoughts on the scene bodily. She lifted up one of her toned alabaster legs (with her heel lying lightly on the bed) allowing Franklin a freer and greater access to the source of their mutual and frenzied passion.

From behind her, Franklin began stroking her pussy, alternately pressing and tugging at her pinched pussy lips with his free hand.

His middle finger raced up and down her wet slit while his freehand pressed and pinched at her labia.

"You'd like to play like that with me someday, wouldn't you little Kitten?" Franklin whispered coolly into her ear.