Kitten In Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty was wondering how deep of a fantasy life her new man wanted her to indulge in. He couldn't be serious, right? She thought.

She looked up on the screen. It was true she had some curiosity in the subject but could she ever go through with something so -- so - slutty?

Her mouth opened and Kitty had no idea what she was going to say next. She said:

"M-my little pussy? Fucked...by a strange woman - "

"And me -" Franklin quickly added his fingers building up a fiery tempo across her now soaked cunt.

"...At the same time?" Kitty finished, as the erotic nature of this of t idea began to multiply in her mind and flush her orgasm closer.

Kitty looked up on screen and now was shocked. She was shocked both by the action and her reaction.

Eyeliner Brunette was sucking frantically on her 10-inch treat while the Pale blonde, now equipped with a strap-on of equal measure, was ramming Eyeliner Brunette's savaged little pussy in long vigorous strokes.

"Tell me you love it..." came Franklin's fall too calm whisper.

Kitty frantically cooed in response, like the actresses onscreen -- her brown eyes locked on Eyeliner Brunette.

"He's trying to turn me into some kind of a sex freak! And -- and..." she thought.

For moment she struggled with inhibition and desire and desire was the clear winner.

"I love it..." she finished aloud completely capitulating.

Before she could answer fully more, her body trembled and the first shockwave of orgasm ripped through her petite frame. More shockwaves, smaller ones, fiercely held her. Then, in the grip of her passion, she buckled. Falling back into Franklin, with the release of this pressure spreading outwards, recoiling back into her brain and rippling pussy, she smiled up to him.

As the last of the electricity of her climax passed, Katherine turned back to Franklin and laid a deep passionate kiss on him.

"Anything." She answered.

"Anything for you, Daddy -- anything..." she whispered.

IV.

Now late evening, it had indeed been a very unusual day and all of it was beginning to weigh heavily on poor, young Franklin's bent mind. His feelings for Kitty were a mix of a man's pure lust to master a woman and a boy's need to completely trust a girl.

These two burning needs were not being easily reconciled.

Even now, the Horrible Cunt must be drooling all over his kitten. He was sure of it. Franklin bet the Cunt had his claws all over her by now, pressing her breasts together, perhaps shoving his cock between those bodacious breasts and making Franklin's Kitty drink every last drop of his liquid load as he shot it across her face and upturned tits.

In his mind's eye, he imagined her dutifully sucking the last of the sperm from his cock then dabbing the remainder from her perky c-cup with a sweet smile and a kiss.

It was too much for poor Edward, it really was.

"I'll make her do that for me a thousand times. I'll make my Kitten beg for more -- I swear it." Franklin quietly vowed.

With that pledge burning in his heart, Franklin silently laid in his darkened basement bedroom and tried to push away the growing conflict unfolding in his life.

In his stepparents' bedroom, there was absolutely no sex occurring despite Franklin's bitter jealousy on the matter.

In their drafty bedroom, the Horrible Cunt was sure that something had changed within his new wife's mentality. Although he vaguely noticed an attitude change in her he couldn't quite detect what it was that brought this on. All that he knew was that he liked it.

Katherine and Edward lay in their cold bedroom together. Edward stared blankly at his wife as she read through a book of philosophy that he'd recalled maybe seeing in Franklin's dusty old collection of books. The cover mentioned something about Maintenance or Buddhism.

"Who needed that useless crap?" Edward thought with a sneer crawling over his weasel-like face.

"She must think she's smarter than me" he thought, his usually inferiority complex beginning to unfurl the flag of insecurity across the queen-sized mattress.

"Who cares about motorcycles, anyhow?" the Horrible Cunt screeched.

Selectively deaf, Kitty continued reading with a raised eyebrow.

"Are we fighting, Katherine?" the Horrible Cunt ventured as Kitty tried to ignore him.

Edward pulled the sheet down from his wife's lovely legs. They were like slightly toned at rest and warm to the touch.

Katherine dutifully ignored him.

"Then, maybe we can..." the Horrible, and slovenly, Cunt said as his hands rubbed her upper thigh.

Katherine set the book down on her chest in a frustrated lump and decided it was time to humor the Cunt.

She tried to imagine he was her new 19-year-old lover, the one she truly belonged to, and asked:

"Do you ever think about spanking me, Da-Edward?"

Her husband's face turned into a puzzled sneer of confusion.

"Do I do what?" he responded.

Katherine removed the covers from her legs and leaned over Edward's lap.

"You know? Spank, spank -- tee-hee?" she said indicating her bottom.

"Why, I never!" Edward, a true to form party pooper from way back, responded. A sudden firmness at his crotch had an altogether different answer.

Katherine, noticing his conflicting reaction, lifted her black slip upwards so that the firm, plush details of her ass were in plain view.

"Try it?" she pouted.

"I think I'll like it." She coached.

"You mean like this?" Edward said.

From the beginning, Edward was too rough, too awkward. But she humored him for a few minutes. Each uninspired stroke over her warm, full, perfect ass was like something you haphazardly deliver to a bad dog -- not a series of playful smacks over the rear of a sexy woman.

The worst part of all is the Horrible Cunt didn't seem to realize that he need to have his other hand working her pussy. Even with careful directions from Katherine it was pretty awkward.

Katherine tried reaching for her little pussy but got self-conscious; she wasn't turned on at all. All she could think about was her afternoon with Franklin. She tried gradually moving her hips up and towards her husband's face. But it was all to no avail.

The Horrible Cunt proved himself completely sexually incompetent once more.

She allowed him a few more pats on her bare behind before sighing in an exaggerated way.

"Why don't I make you a drink? Maybe we can try again." Kitty finally said but in her most amicable tone.

"Say, that's more like it, Wife-of-Mine!" the Horrible Cunt wheezed.

Kitty hopped up from the bed then and marched out of the room her buns wiggling gently under her plush black nightgown.

In the kitchen, she dropped two small white pills into the bottom a short thick glass and ground them into dust with her finger. She applied a mixture of dark scotch and sweet bourbon over it the ground sleeping pills.

"This'll get you out of my hair for awhile." Kitty whispered over the beverage as she dropped a finger into the alcohol and stirred it.

"Mean old man." She cursed as she came back up the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED