Kitten Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice and a stranger meet.
774 words
20.3k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slk929
slk929
4 Followers

Alice wondered around her room aimlessly, her movements slow and quiet. She was definitely bored and was growing restless. She gave up trying to find an alternative. She then grabbed her coat, and began to search for some fun.

Alice walked down the sidewalk, the brisk, cold, autumn air making her cheeks flush a cherry red. She turned the corner and glanced at the bar. Finally 21 years old and she was proud. She knew that now she could drink whatever the hell she wanted.

She tugged on her jacket and jogged across the street into the small, dark building.

She pushed open the door and relaxed in the warmth of the bar, it's dim glow and the constant sound laughter and chatter. Alice made her way over to the bar, where stools lined the countertop. She pushed her long, straight, blonde hair over her shoulder and leaned over the countertop as she went to take a seat on the leather stool.

Alice crossed her slender legs as the bartender walked up. "Hello, miss. What can I get you?" The bartender asked politely. Odd. Alice never thought such a polite gesture would come from such a pace like this.

She chuckled to herself. "Just a beer, please. Thank you." Alice said in a soft voice, gently feeling the hem of her skirt absent-mindedly. Her braless boobs stretched out the fabric of her tank top, her hard nipples poking out beneath the surface of the tank top. As the bartender left to grab a beer, she felt she was being watched.

She sensed someone go and sit on the stool beside her. Her heart fluttered and Alice turned to see the stranger. A handsome man with dark eyes met her gaze. His hair was black and slicked back, and his lips were full and looked tender. Blood rushed to Alice's cheeks. She suddenly averted her eyes and bit her lip. In her peripheral vision she could see the man looking her up and down.

Her heart skipped a beat as he shifted in his seat, crossed his thick muscled arms, and opened his mouth to speak. "Why, it's rude to look at someone and not say hello." His voice was deep and soft. Alice wondered where in the name of God was that bartender.

She slowly turned back to the man. "I...I'm sorry..." She stuttered nervously. She didn't know him. But his personality was magnetic. She didn't know what to do. A bright, perfect white smile grew across his face.

"Well, my name is Roman. And yours...?" Alice twisted her hair anxiously.

"M...My name is Alice." Then the sound of her beer being placed on the counter distracted her. The bartender glanced at Roman and grinned, but the bartender looked back at Alice, his eyes warm and friendly.

"That'd be $4.50." 'Jesus,' Alice thought to herself. 'That sure is alot. Almost $5 gone for just a beer?!'

Roman reached out and gave the bartender a 5 dollar bill. "Here. Drinks on me."

Alice shifted and spoke up, "Hey, uh, you know you don't have to do that, right?"

Roman laughed and locked eyes with her. "Well aren't you precious? You're adorable. Don't worry about it." Alice pressed her lips together and sighed. He sure was a flirt. But she had the thought of that she was not the only one to be hot and bothered by Roman.

Clearly, he was a ladies man. It was just a cliché bar move. "I... Uh... Thanks.." Alice took ahold of her beer and used the counter to pop of the lid. She felt Roman's eyes on her, and her cheeked flushed a bright red. She took a swig of her beer and coughed at its bitter taste. 'Shit! That's disgusting!' She thought.

Roman laughed and placed a warm hand on her back, leaning towards her. "New, huh? Yeah this place's beers are like drinking liquid ass. Home brewed." He gestured to a sign that exclaimed 'HOME BREWED BEER AND BETTER THAN EVER!'

Alice scoffed. 'Better than ever my ass...' She thought. "Ha, thanks for the memo." She quirked.

Roman's eyes lit up with excitement. "Ooooh, is that sarcasm I sense?" Alice laughed and relaxed, starting to be comfortable with Roman's company.

"Most definitely." Alice teased. She locked eyes with Roman and silence fell over the two. Something that looked like desire glittered in Roman's eyes. Alice breathed softy. Roman moved closer and pressed and hand against her stomach and gently took her chin and kissed Alice firmly, his tongue in between her lips.

Alice gasped softly, and pressed into Roman. She had no choice but to give in.

slk929
slk929
4 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She seems like the shy type

And most shy women wouldn't go out without a bra. Just sayin'.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sarah's Surprise Doctor's Visit Sarah's Doctor's Visit - Revisited.in Anal
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Johnny's Hypno Training Johnny signed up for a medical experiment and gets trained.in Mind Control
Ravished by the Highwaywoman Riding by herself late at night was not Louisa's best idea.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Mage King's Conquest The Mage King demands Prince Cian's surrender.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories