Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 04

Story Info
After a night of planning, the team gets to work.
2k words
3.11
8.9k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting was boring, and it was all Alaster could do to keep his eyes open. He concentrated on stifling his yawns before they started, squinting at Lucius as he spoke. Alaster's eyes wandered to the clock on the back wall.

5:57

Kiana was stony faced, dark bags hanging under her eyes. Jared, too, showed the evidence of a long night on his face. Lucius was pointing at some kind of diagram, indicating points and jabbing a finger into little dots scattered across that page.

When the briefing was over, Lucius extended an arm toward the door.

"The mission starts tomorrow," he said, "you are all free to gather any supplies you need. Dismissed." Kiana stood, Jared and Alaster on her heels. They filed out the door, backs straight and eyes ahead. "Not you, Alaster."

The thin blond froze, shoulders tense. Kiana and Jared faltered, but let the door click shut behind them. Inside, Alaster turned to Lucius with fire in his eyes. Lucius smirked at him.

"I had fun last night, Al," Lucius growled, eyes dark with lust.

"You wife just died," Alaster snarled accusingly, "and during her funeral, you fucked instead of mourning."

"Mel would understand!" Lucius snapped; "She knew my preferences and I liked hers. She loved me, so she let me fuck who I wanted as long as I saved all the good stuff for her and didn't get anyone pregnant."

Alaster looked away, hiding the disgust that tightened the corners of his mouth.

"Come sit on my lap, Kitty," Lucius ordered. "And if you don't... Dear Kiana is coming inside to join us." He patted one leg. Alaster grudgingly crossed the room and sat on the older man's leg. Lucius snaked one paw into Alaster's pants, cupping his balls and squeezing gently.

"What do you want, Lucius?" Alaster growled ferally. Lucius laughed.

"You."

"What do you really want?" The blond insisted.

"I want you in my bedroom, stretched and bound. A nice big ring gag in your mouth, electric alligator clamps on your nipples. I want you hard and dripping, begging me to fuck your tight little ass." Lucius' hand clenched around Alaster's cock, pinching it in one hand.

Alaster said nothing. With the anticipation of pain, he breathed slowly through his nose and kept his jaw and shoulders as relaxed as possible. Lucius pulled his hand out of Alaster's slacks, using the same hand to slap his second across the face. Alaster's head snapped to the side, a bright red hand-print blossoming on his cheek.

"Now Alaster," Lucius whispered, "you're my bitch." He pinched Alaster's jaw in one meaty hand, trying to coax a reaction from the lean man's stony expression. "Say it, Kitty, say it out loud."

Alaster didn't answer.

"Say it!" Lucius jerked a handful of Alaster's platinum hair. Alaster's head was wrenched forward, nearly hitting the table.

Lucius yanked his sidearm from its holster, pressing it into Alaster's thigh.

"Say it, bitch!"

Alaster closed his eyes for a long moment.

"If I say what you want, will I be free to leave immediately?" Alaster asked quietly, his voice as robotic as ever, "I have details to sort out if the mission tonight is to go smoothly."

"Of course," Lucius answered, smile cocking to one side predatorily. "Tell me you're my little bitch, nice and seductive. You're such a great fighter, yet you're just my little kitty now."

Alaster swallowed hard, feeling the weight of his pride like a steel beam in his hands. I can bend.

"I'm your bitch," he said quietly.

"No," Lucius growled. "Get on your knees, stick your hand in your pants, and tell me you're my little bitch."

Alaster felt his cheeks flush, but refused to let himself get flustered. Cooley as he could, Alaster slid to the ground and undid the button to his pants, easing his hand into his slacks. The fabric of his boxers was cool and soft against his fingers. Bend.

"I'm your little bitch." Bend. Bend. Bend.

"Louder."

"I. Am. Your. Bitch." Alaster's fury was barely contained, yet the mask of coolness refused to crack. His fingernails dug into the soft flesh of his palms, trying to keep his mind clear. Alaster felt his resolve slipping. Bend. Bend Bend.

"Good Kitty." Lucius patted Alaster's head affectionately. "I'll be seeing you later tonight, Al. After the celebratory rounds at the Harpy tonight, of course. We'll celebrate the completion of this mission with the greatest night of your life."

"Yes sir," Alaster remarked smartly. "You have no idea how true that is."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Harpy was bustling with activity. Beer splashed onto the bar, the amber liquid sloshing in the row of mugs. Jared was only slightly tipsy, the buzz obvious in the corners of his mouth, wistfully tilted downwards. Kiana had been discreetly dumping her drinks into Lucius' cup, drinking enough for her cheeks to flush.

Alaster, always a moderate drinker, was paid no notice when he set his drink down after a few sips. Lucius swayed in his seat, eyes wild. Alaster put a hand on Jared's shoulder. The sharp eyed man tapped a finger against the inside of his coat pocket. The shoulder tap was passed down to their third accomplice, who didn't react to the signal discreetly in the slightest.

"Al!" Kiana stood up, doing a very convincing imitation of a drunken sway. "I think the boss is gettin' little too tipsy!! I'm goin'a take him home!"

"No!" Lucius grabbed her by the back of the jacket. Kiana's eyes went wide as her boss slammed his lips onto hers, wildly making out with her. Kiana pushed him back gently. "Just a couple more drinks!" Lucius tried to stand, but nearly toppled over in the process.

"Alright. Two more," Kiana conceded, "but only two."

"To victory!" Lucius rallied, raising the last of his mug. Though nobody cheered back, he tossed back the liquid.

"Two more here!" The huge man ordered, slamming his glass on the table. A frightened bartender glanced at Kiana.

"I'm going to have to cut you off-"

Jared stood up, eyes sad.

"Two more," he ordered softly, his voice barely audible over the hum of the bar. "Or I'm going to have to cut your head off." His hand wandered absently to his belt, tugging the fabric of his shirt up just enough to reveal the glitter of metal. "Don't you recognize Lucius here? He's owns your boss, after all. You wouldn't cut off the leader of the Market?"

"Right," gulped the bartender, "two more."

Jared sat back down, sighing.

"I had hoped that we would forever remain normal at this place," he told Alaster. "I didn't want to be feared here."

"Pay off the bartender for tonight," recommended Alaster, "kill him in the morning and nobody will know."

"I suppose." Jared turned to Lucius who was just now gulping the last of his second to last drink, spiked with Kiana's packet of discomfort.

"Get the roofies into him fast," Alaster ordered, "I'll meet you at the drop off location."

"Yessir," Jared answered quietly.

Alaster left, slipping out the back door and jogging to his car. Jared and Kiana would leave soon after, so he had very little time. His tires splashed quietly in a puddle as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. The darkness of night surrounded him in a cloud. Pulling to a stop in front of the Nest, he unlocked the doors and waited.

Alaster didn't have to wait long. The back door clicked open, and the dark silhouette of a person slid into view on his rear view mirror. The door shut, and Alaster hit the gas, speeding down the street.

The huge house appeared tiny on the outside. As Alaster pulled into the driveway and went to open the back door of the car. He embraced the woman as she stepped out.

"Come inside." He led her into the house, not bothering to turn on the lights. His feet guided him to the staircase directly in front of the door and he followed it into the main hallway. Eyes adjusting to the sudden bright light, Alaster froze for a long moment before opening the first door he came to.

"You know I love you, right?" Alaster asked.

"Of course, Darling."

"You understand the necessity of this?"

"Yes."

"Let me bind you then."

The dark hair of his companion was brushed over one shoulder, and Alaster clicked handcuffs around the delicate wrists of his lover. He slipped a length of cloth into her mouth as a gag and offered one hand to ease the transition to the floor.

"I love you," Alaster murmured, planting a soft kiss on Nina's forehead. "I'm sorry I have to put you through this, but I promise I will make it up to you later."

Lucius' daughter only blinked slowly at him, her brown eyes filled with compassion and understanding. He stood up and left, closing the door behind him. While he waited in the hallway for Kiana and Jared, Alaster ran a quick check of his plan.

The door upstairs banged open, startling Alaster from his trance. He opened his eyes to find Kiana and Jared dragging Lucius down the stairs, Kiana's eyes flashing angrily. He silently stepped in front of them and offered to take Lucius. The two surrendered him willingly, Kiana waiting for a moment to contemplate the door.

"You beat us here," she noted, "you said we would be dropping him in the room."

"I decided otherwise," Alaster answered; "Now is the time to decide if you will leave or not."

Kiana turned on her heel and left, stalking down the hallway. Jared stared after her for a long time.

"I want to stay," he said quietly, "but I know if I do, I probably won't like what I see. I'm in all the way, but-"

"Go, Jared," Alaster ordered gently, "you don't want to see this."

The youth of Jared's face reminded Alaster that one of the only people he trusted in the world was barely able to drink without a false ID. Jared bowed his head and left, following Kiana to the end of the hallway. When the dark haired boy was in the room assigned to him, Alaster opened the door behind him and shoved Lucius in, letting him slump to the ground.

Alaster followed him in, wrapping his hands around Lucius' ankles and dragging him farther into the room. He almost laughed as his boss's head lolled to one side.

"You think I'm weak," spat Alaster, "but you down a few beers and your dirty trick of choice and you're completely immobilized. Even Mel was never this out of it, when you took her home."

Lucius only made a vague grunting sound and twitched a little.

"Now I'm going to truss you up like a chicken, and you can't do shit about it," Alaster taunted. He pulled a knife from his belt and shredded Lucius' clothes. Nina made a small coughing sound behind him. Alaster blinked, turning to see Nina flipping so her back was to him.

Resisting the urge to apologize to the girl, Alaster ripped Lucius' clothes off, tearing the fabric into pieces when it was removed. Starting at his feet, Alaster handcuffed Lucius feet together and his hands behind his back. Two sets for his wrists and two for his ankles.

When both were tightened as much as possible, Alaster used a roll of duct tape to wrap Lucius' ankles and up his legs, halfway up his thighs. Tearing the tape, Alaster wrapped Lucius' arms using his knees to force the bigger man's arms together behind his back and wrapping them to the elbow.

If he could, Lucius probably would have cried out in pain. Alaster used a long length of tape to wrap around Lucius' head several times, making sure to get the tape over his hair and lips, resisting the urge to cover his nose. Using what remained of the roll, Alaster pulled Lucius into a donut, taping his arms to his legs, by stepping on his feet and pulling on his arms as hard as he could. Lucius' eyes welled up and tears fell, but he couldn't struggle.

Alaster smirked when he heard one of Lucius' shoulders pop from its socket, and took it as his cue to wrap the rest of the duct tape roll around his legs and arms, binding them together. Alaster laid down on the mattress with Nina to wait for Lucius to regain control of himself.