Kitten... So Powerful Ch. 05

Story Info
When he wakes up, Lucius is given a choice...
2.6k words
3.86
8.2k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lucius regained mobility, he was lying in a puddle of his own shit with a headache bigger than Texas. He groaned, the sound muffled by his sealed lips. He attempted to sit up, but realized his limbs were stuck together. Taking the deepest breaths possible, Lucius calmed himself. When the initial panic subsided, the pain came washing in. He screamed behind the gag.

Alaster watched silently from across the room, sitting on a mattress with Nina's head in his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair, gently stroking the dark strands. Lucius' eyes widened, and he jerked a little. A sadistic thought crossed Alaster's mind. Was that in pain or surprise? Alaster leaned in to whisper in Nina's ear.

"I'm sorry, my love, your wrists must be sore." Alaster brushed the back of his fingers over her cheek. She nodded frantically. "Let me."

He leaned over her and unlocked the handcuffs. Her hands whipped around, rubbing her wrists. She reached up and pulled the gag out of her mouth. Alaster's hand covered hers, pressing her hand down.

"Ah ah," he scolded, "that stays in." He pressed the cloth back to her lips, tying it behind her head tighter. "Look here, Lucius." Lucius' eyes went wide as Alaster pulled a knife from a sheath on his thigh. A sadistic smile stretched Lucius' lips.

Lucius squirmed, screaming as loud as he could behind the layers of duct tape. Alaster pulled Nina up by the hair and shoved her towards her father. He slid the knife across the ground and yanked a gun from its holster. He aimed it at Nina. With one hand, he tossed the key to the handcuffs at her feet.

"Cut your father loose, pretty girl," he ordered. "If either of you do anything I don't like, I'm emptying my magazine into Nina's back."

Nina shivered and ran to her father's side, cutting neatly through the layers of tape. Lucius screamed in pain when his shoulder was suddenly freed, wrenching the dislocated joint forward. He focused, eyes squinting in painful concentration, and popped it back in place. This time, the scream wasn't audible, but his mouth gaped in silent pain. As Lucius flopped flat on the ground after being held in such an uncomfortable position, Alaster fired a round into the ceiling. Nina and Lucius both jerked their heads up to face him.

"Slide the knife back and come back to me, Nina."

Nina slid the knife to him and approached slowly. Alaster holstered his sidearm and picked up the knife. He patted his leg, and Nina obediently sat in his lap. She froze when the cold metal of the knife pressed against her throat.

"You-" Lucius cleared his throat, "You think that threatening my daughter will make me any more cooperative?" He laughed, "Do you still misjudge my weakness, Alaster?"

"Do not pretend you do not care," Alaster snapped, "I was there when you fell in love with Mel; I was there when you wept at Nina's birth. I stood in the hallway as you made love to your wife and guarded again while you slept. I guarded Nina's bedside for nights on end. I know you think you have something to prove. I know you feel terrible for doing what you did last night, especially because of Mel."

Lucius sagged, the realization that he could not fool Alaster weighing heavily on his shoulders. He was standing now, hands held up in a half surrender. Alaster tightened his grip on Nina's hair, pressing the blade harder against her throat, drawing blood.

"No!" Lucius cried out, "If you are angry with me, then do not hurt her. Hurt me!" Alaster smirked.

"You should know," Alaster purred, "I really like it when you beg."

"What do you want from me, Al?" Lucius asked, his eyes dead in defeat.

"I want you to pay for my father's death. I want you to pay for taking my life. I want you to scream and beg like a dog. I want you to sob and know that you're completely alone. I want you to wish for death, but be unable to obtain that which you seek!" Alaster lifted the knife briefly to point it at Lucius. "If you don't want me to hurt your daughter, then get on your knees and beg."

Lucius looked like he would cry, but lowered himself to one knee, then folded the other under him. He flushed when he caught Nina's wandering eyes glancing over his naked body.

"Don't look at him, Love," Alaster breathed in her ear; "Your beautiful gaze is for me alone."

Nina flushed and averted her eyes.

"Beg, Lucius," Alaster snarled; "Beg like a little bitch. Maybe I won't cut out her throat."

"Please," Lucius tried, weakly, "don't do this. Just put the knife down and we can talk."

Nina yelped as Alaster jerked a fistful of her hair.

"Please!" Lucius screamed, "Let her go! I- I'll give you anything you want. You can have money! Lots of money! Let her go!! I- I'm begging you!" He planted his hands on the ground, head bowed. "Please. Don't hurt her. I beg of you."

"Is the most powerful man on this side of the world begging? I can't tell." Alaster tapped the flat of the blade against Nina's throat thoughtfully. "I'm trying to recall what he told me to say earlier after the meeting... I think-"

"I'll be your bitch," whimpered Lucius, "I'll be your little bitch. Just don't hurt my daughter."

"If I remember correctly," Alaster laughed, "you told me to say it louder, Kitten."

"Kitty," Lucius corrected. Alaster stood up suddenly, dragging Nina to her feet.

"You are my kitten! You wanted me to be your little Kitty, hmm bitch? I want to hear you apologize! Grovel like a beggar! Beg! Beg! Beg!" Alaster stomped on one of Lucius' hands, grinding his heel into the back of Lucius' hand. "Beg for your daughter's life!"

"Stop!" Lucius screamed; "Don't! Stop hurting me! Let her go! Let her go!" He wrenched his hand out from under Alaster's foot. "I'm your bitch! Your little bitch! Your kitten! Let her go!" Lucius was sobbing now, his body heaving.

"Alright."

"No! Don't!" Lucius sat back on his heels, looking Alaster in the face for the first time. He flinched at the ice cold blue. Alaster's eyes were worse than ice: unmeltable, hard, unforgiving. "Let Nina leave!"

"I will," Alaster answered. "So shut the fuck up!" He abandoned Nina in a heap on the floor, stalking across the room. He landed a savage kick to Lucius' face. "Shut up!"

Lucius cried out, grabbing his nose. Blood poured over his lips. He scrambled away from Alaster, bumping against a pillar on the far side of the room. Alaster didn't advance any further.

"Nina will be removed from the room," Alaster said, "as long as you do exactly as I say." Lucius nodded obediently. Alaster pointed at the handcuffs, still strewn across the ground.

"Kneel with your legs on either side of that and cuff your feet together," Alaster ordered, jerking his chin up at the stone column. Lucius did as he was told, still wiping blood from his nose with one hand. "Hands the same way: behind your back and around the pillar."

Lucius was immobilized: a bitch on a very short chain. He was stretched around the pillar, completely exposed. The column was pretty wide, and the sharp edges of the stone dug into his back painfully.

"Nina, go bring me that key."

The girl stood and picked up the key in two pinched fingers. She offered it to Alaster.

"Ah ah," Alaster took the key; dangling it like a silver pendulum he smiled. "Swallow it."

Nina's eyes widened. This hadn't been in the plan.

"Swallow!" Alaster pinched her jaw with one hand, dropping the key into her mouth. He forced Nina's surprised mouth closed and pinched her nose shut. She gulped the key down quickly and slapped at Alaster's hands. He released her.

"Stop hurting her!" Lucius demanded from where he knelt. "Stop!"

Alaster jerked Nina to her feet by one wrist and led her to a door on the opposite side of the room. He yanked open the door and shoved her inside. The door entrance disappeared with a click. Lucius' face relaxed, if only by the slightest degree.

"You have two options," Alaster started, setting the knife on the mattress Nina had occupied the night before. "Don't say anything until I finish." He sat down.

"Option one is this: I put a nice wide slit across Nina's pretty little wrist and you get to watch while I fuck her. She'll die as I rape her pretty little pussy. Maybe I'll be nice and let you fuck your daughter's dead body. Then, I'll make the same cut across your wrist, and you can die while I cum in your tight, virgin ass. You'll die, and so will your daughter. I'll dump your bodies in a ditch and be done with you.

"Option two is a little more..." Alaster licked his lips, "Savory. I'll go into that room," he gestured vaguely behind himself, "and you can listen to me have wild sex with your daughter. When her little cunt is stretched open wider than a bitch in a whore house, I'll cum in her and pin those pretty little lips shut. Maybe I'll fill her ass and mouth and plug those up too. Then I'll lock her in my room for nine months. She'll have a baby. I'll be the father. Everything will be good.

"The other part of option two is the best part. You will be my little slave. A fuck toy for my enjoyment. You'll be kept tied to this table I have next door: a wonderful invention, really. Your ass will poke out over the edge a little, and your chin will be up, mouth just at waist level. I'll even be nice and keep a plug lubed up with my cum in your ass so you don't tear when I fuck you. If you cooperate, I'll use the ring gag so you don't have to pretend to like my dick. If you're really good, I'll even let you have the smaller ring so I don't have to dislocate your jaw first."

Lucius was crying. Alaster stood, walked across the room, and grabbed a handful of dark hair.

"Stop crying, bitch. Which option is all up to you. If you're good, then I'll go with two. If not, you're going to die."Alaster used the handful of hair to smash Lucius' head into the column. "I ordered you to stop crying!" He kicked Lucius in the balls, hard.

Lucius let out a strangled scream and tried to double over, but his hands were still bound behind the pillar. He lurched forward in vain, his injured shoulder screaming in protest.

Alaster laughed, eyes flashing with sadistic delight. In a moment of sadistic brilliance, he kicked Lucius in the shoulder. Lucius convulsed, screaming. The waterworks restarted, earning him yet another kick, this time to the stomach. Lucius did not take his beating well, riding the waves of pain like a surfer mid seizure.

"You'll be my little bitch. A dog. Maybe when you're good I'll even feed you. You can lick the shit out of my ass and drink my piss to wash it down. Maybe I'll even let you off the table so you can hump the wall to get off." Alaster towered over Lucius, who bowed his head in a poor attempt to cower. No matter how he tried, he couldn't hide his vulnerable body from his abuser's wrath. The stones dug into his back, and he felt the warm slickness of blood running down the back of his legs.

"Look, Lu, now you're the one on your knees, screaming in pain. You should thank me for not making you take the pain without any restraints. You beat me and expected total obedience, no cowering and no blocking. Loving someone is dangerous, and you have to be prepared to lose them. You're weak, Lu, worthless..." Alaster trailed off for a second.

"I think you've been a good little Kitten. I'll go with the second option, after all... Revenge is sweet, and my name's Karma."

Alaster kicked Lucius between the legs again, eliciting a sharp howl of pain and thrashing from the tortured man at his feet.

"I want you to beg me to fuck your daughter," Alaster snarled; "And then, you're going to beg me to fuck your ass and mouth. Beg me to fuck your little daughter, bitch!"

"No, please, anything but that," Lucius gasped.

"If you don't I'll just have to rape her. Believe me. If you make me rape her, she's going to be in a lot more pain than if you gave your consent, Kitten. If you don't tell me to go into that room and fuck her silly, I'm going to bring her in here and fuck her with a knife, stick a gun in her mouth, and pull the trigger. I'll stroke your meat until you're horny, and leave you with your daughter's dead body with your hands tied behind your back. I'll give you an electric collar and shock you until you fuck her corpse. Now beg, bitch!"

"No, no, no, no, no," moaned Lucius, "please..."

"I ordered you to beg, Kitten," Alaster said gently, rearing back and kicking Lucius again. Lucius tried to throw up, but nothing was in his stomach. He dry heaved. "Beg!"

"Please don't do this," Lucius pleaded, "leave Nina alone."

Alaster bent down to collect his knife.

"I'll do it!" Lucius screamed. "You have my consent!"

"I want you to repeat after me," Alaster growled. "Please, Master Alaster, fuck my daughter like a whore. I'm begging you, Master Alaster, shove your hot thick meat in her ass and cum in her cunt. Master Alaster, I beg of you, fuck my pretty daughter's face so hard her lips bleed."

"I can't," whispered Lucius, "I can't do that!"

"Let's start with something easier then." Alaster forced Lucius to look up, grabbing his chin and jerking it up. "Master, I want you to fuck me."

"Master," Lucius whimpered, his voice soft, "fuck me."

"Not good enough," Alaster scolded. "Say it how I say it, or your balls will be chopped off and I'll cut you a pussy. Master Alaster, I'm your little bitch." Lucius whined at the threat, but averted his eyes and nodded.

"Master Alaster," Lucius said, "I'm your little bitch."

"Now," Alaster told him, "say what I say. Master Alaster, I want you to fuck me so hard my ass splits open and I need stitches. Your kitten wants your beautiful cock to ram his throat."

"Master Alaster, I want you to fuck me," Lucius echoed, tears streaming down his face. "I want you to fuck me so hard I need stitches. Y-Y-Your kitten wants your beautiful c-cock to ram his throat."

"Beautiful," Alaster breathed. "Now say this. Master Alaster, I want you to fuck my daughter like a common whore and cum in her cunt. I'm begging you to take her doggystyle and then cum in her ass. I want you to slam your cock down her throat and force her to swallow you."

"M-Master, I w-w-w-want you to f-f-fuck m-my d-d-d-d-da-daughter," Lucius trailed off, gasping for air, "l-like a co-common whoreandcuminhercunt." He was bright red, his eyes attempting to recreate the Nile. "Takeherdoggystyle... andcuminherass." He started crying harder. "Slamyourcockdownherthroat... andforcehertoswallow."

"Doesn't count," Alaster decreed. He flipped a small digital camera over in his hands. "The camera wasn't ready. I want Nina to see this." Alaster only smiled when Lucius released a deafening wail. He aimed the camera at Lucius and hit record.

"Fuck her! Cum in her! Up her ass, down her throat!" Lucius remembered the camera, "Just don't make me say it again." Unfortunately for Lucius, Alaster had long stopped recording. The satisfied blonde clicked the power button on the camera, slipped it into his pocket, and sauntered into the next room, leaving a wailing Lucius behind him. Revenge is sweet.