Kitten Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
His kitten wakes up him with a little surprise.
1.2k words
4.2
17.2k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled awake at the loud obnoxious tone of my alarm. With a groan, I shut it off and sat up in bed. Being awake at eight the morning always made me a bit grumpy, but if I was going to wake You up, it was necessary. After a moment I crawled out of bed and headed into the hallway. Standing still, I could hear the deep breathing coming from your room indicating that you were still asleep. My thoughts wandered off as I strolled into the bathroom for my morning routines.

It had been about two months since the day I moved in. Things were going nicely. I learned the tasks I was to preform in my daily routine and our lives folded together as if they were meant for each other. I couldn't help by reminisce as I walked back into my room to get dressed for the morning.

It was a difficult process. I had so many nice things, but could only choose one outfit that I hoped you would like. Taking a fair amount of time, I finally picked out a nice set. Slipping on a pair of boy shorts that hugged my pert little ass nicely, I made sure that the black fabric fit just right. Now, the matching bra. It pushed my breasts up in a nice display, providing a perfect amount of cleavage. Looking myself over in the mirror again, I noted how I looked. The set was simple, ideal for a morning outfit.

I checked the clock; nine in the morning, perfect timing. Trotting downstairs I prepared a pot of coffee knowing that you would need some later. Letting it brew, I made my way back upstairs and finally pressed through the door to your room. Fortunately for me, you were still sleeping. Without much hesitation, I bounced over to the foot of your bed and poked my head under your sheets. Looking up, I could already see the bulge in your boxers. Morning wood, perfect.

As quiet as I could be, I slithered my way up until I came eye to crotch with my favorite toy. I snaked my fingernails up your leg and lightly pulled the elastic down to cup around your low hanging balls, making sure it would be out of the way. My eyes bugged out a bit as I watched your massive member spring out and almost hit me in the cheek. Pausing for a moment, I made sure that you were still sleeping. If you woke up now all my plans would be ruined.

Another moment passed while I admired the cock before me. I rubbed my thighs together slightly, feeling my' sweet spot' warming up. Parting my plump lips, my tongue slipped out and ran along the tip of your member. I could hear you sigh in your sleep and I briefly wondered if your dreams took a different direction now. A few licks later, I lowered my head more and slowly wrapped my lips around the now wet tip. It was all I could do to try not to moan too loud. Having your cock in my mouth was something I looked forward to in the mornings.

Still moving in a slower fashion, my head continued to lower on your throbbing shaft. Each inch that entered my mouth caused me to apply more pressure, creating as much suction as I possibly could for now. A little groan escaped your lips but I knew you weren't awake; not yet anyways. Moving one hand to your balls, I kneaded them softly, wanting to get a fell spectrum of pleasure going on. Pushing myself down, I attempted to get you in my throat, which bended enough to fit you. Pulling my head back up, I flipped my hair to the other side, watching as the tips of my dark locks caressed your exposed stomach. Lowering my head once again, I moaned to myself hoping that the vibrations would only provide more pleasure.

Again, my thoughts drifted in curious nature wondering what you were dreaming about now. My lips, so soft and smooth, wrapped tighter, bobbing my head up and down your cock in a quicker pace than I started off with. One hand at your balls, the free one traveled down to my slit. I slipped it between the fabric of my panties and my now dripping mound and began to move my button in small circles. That only made me moan again into the shaft I gagged on.

This went on for a little while longer before I felt your hips buck up into my throat slightly. Grinning to myself, I knew you were awake now. I could only hope that it was my little alarm system that jolted you out of your dreams. Knowing you would play it off as if you were still sleeping, I sped up. My lips, tighter than ever, slurped as I pulled myself up and quickly pushed back down. Inside my lips, my tongue snaked around the shaft, pulling at it, lapping at it like a lollipop. I was a cock hungry whore and the only thing to satisfy that was you 'fucking' my face. Another thrust up pushed you even deeper down my throat.

My hand move faster on my own clit as I beat my cunt; my ass pushed up in the air the way you always liked it. Even if you couldn't see me, I knew it only aided in your pleasure. The pace was quickened. My lips pulled up on your throbbing member than down again. On my way back up I scraped my teeth along the meaty flesh in my mouth as gentle as I could. I adored doing that to you knowing that it only provided another feeling for you to get off on. I felt your cock twitch in my mouth again, telling me you were close.

Removing my hand from between my legs, I wrapped my fingers around the base of your shaft. Rolling my knuckles on your flesh, I started to wildly pump your cock for your cum. I could hear you grunt above the covers now as that hand gave a little squeeze and the other continually kneaded your sac in different directions lightly forcing your seed out. The tip of my tongue balanced on the tip of your cock, waiting for my morning sap. One spurt after another shot into my opened mouth; you were cumming for me. A hot rope splashed onto my cheek and dripped down to my lips. Quickly, I wrapped my lips around the tip again to get the rest. I was not interested in cleaning up any mess.

Letting spurt after spurt shoot down my throat, I swallowed everything. Even one drop escaping would not be an option. My hand rolled up your shaft, squeezing out all of your sticky seed like a tube of toothpaste. Lips still wrapped tightly I sucked in, milking you for all you were worth. Like always, I couldn't get enough. Moaning, I pulled my head off your cock and lapped up whatever dripped on my lips. Before I let go of your cock, I spooned the cum off my cheek and ate that too. You just tasted that good.

Hearing your panting, I gave you a small moment to recover your breath before tucking your cock away again. I made sure that all cum was wiped off my cheek before wiggling up and poking my head out of the sheets. Pressing myself rather close to you, I pushed a leg in between yours. My chest was directly above yours, lying on top of you. Smiling, I greeted the man I just woke up.

"Good morning, Sir."