Kitten's Father's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on it," then something in French, probably about the same. Marlie replied in French.

"Non, toi," Kitten insisted. That much French I could understand. I had stopped licking, and her hips were still again.

Then I felt Marlie's arms slid over my thighs and her body rise between them. She leaned forward over me. A moment later, Kitten's hips moved, not her rocking them, and Marlie said:

"Non, pour te."

"Okay," Kitten murmured. As she moved off my face, I saw that Marlie's hands were behind her hips, drawing her down over me. She got her feet off the bed and rose up. Which one's hand guided my cock to the mouth of her pussy? As she lowered her hips, I didn't have to moan, just pleased that my dick was still stiff enough to push into her tight, wet hole. She moaned, however, looking down at Marlie and nodding. Her pussy squeezed my dick, just what it needed to forget that it had already come. I rocked my hips the little I could to help it, and she moaned with another nod, and it began to appreciate better where it was. Then Kitten chuckled with another nod and lay back on me.

I suddenly remembered that she had told me how Pierre had fucked her like this, while Marlie had licked her pussy. I held her breasts and raised my head, seeing Marlie lower hers between Kitten's thighs.

"Oooh! Mmmmm!" Kitten responded, her pussy squeezing again. Could Marlie love to lick her pussy as much as I did? Yes, the girl-girl thing, as Kitten described it, knowing exactly how it felt for each other. I fondled her breasts and aroused her stiff nipples, which didn't stick out as much as Marlie's did, but I was going to get to enjoy them too, and not just with my fingers; I could really nibble on them. Now, however, my dick was enjoying what happened in her pussy when her clitoris was being licked. What was Marlie's like? I was going to enjoy licking and sucking it even more than I would her nipples.

God, it felt good, her pussy clutching my cock, feeling like it was trying to draw it deeper. Oooh! Marlie's fingers were playing with my balls again, jostling them in my still slack sack. Had she hummed because she had thought to do that too? Mmmm, and her tongue had licked down, lapping on the base of my cock, now making more moist sounds. Kitten was going all wet, and it felt like her pussy was begging me to move my dick in it, fuck her, in the true meaning of the expression.

I did, and she moaned with a nod, try to rock her hips. I reached down and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, hoping that would let her rock them a little further. I'm not sure it really did, but she nodded and tried to rock them down to meet the thrusts of my dick in her pussy. We both moaned, and Marlie squeezed my now tight sack and moaned with us. I was clutching Kitten's breasts again, expecting to clasp her hands over mine. I managed to raise my head for a moment and saw that they were clasped around Marlie's head. My head dropped back, and I tried to fuck harder and faster, hardly aware of the pulsating clutches of her pussy, but hearing her pulsing moans: "Uhm-uhm-uhmm! ... "

Then she gasped, and her moans shifted to the whimpers I knew from our orgasms together in Florence. I was groaning, not just from the exertion of fucking her under the weight of her rocking hips, but also from that. Make us come, I willed Marlie. Kitten and I were both gasping, whimpering and groaning. Make her come! I was going to!

I did with a grunt, and another one, as I felt my dick ejaculating. Then Kitten gasped and her shoulders jerked up - and again! "Oh fuck!" she blurted, and her body spasmed again. I felt her warm pussy juice flowing down on my sack, now looser in Marlie's hand. She moaned and raised my balls. Then it felt like she was trying to catch it in her hand. Her tongue was lapping up from the palm of her hand, onto my sack and then at the base of my dick. She like that as much as I did, but Kitten had already told me in Florence that they both loved the taste of each other's pussy.

I squeezed Kitten's breasts, hugging her to me. She sighed with a long moan. My dick was still in her pussy, still too engorged to slip out, but then I was surprised. Marlie drew it out, and it almost flopped over into her open mouth. God, Kitten had the right girlfriend for this trip! She licked, bathing it with her tongue. Kitten had nodded when my dick left her pussy. Then it sudden slipped out of Marlie's mouth. A moment later, Kitten gave a surprised moan. I raised my head and saw that Marlie's face was back between Kitten's thighs. She wanted that too, like I had the time I had had licked Kitten's pussy after we had fucked. Kitten chuckled and said:

"God, that was good! Taste good, both of us at once?"

Marlie replied in French something that sounded like a question, but then said:

"I am not accustomed to English - doing this. Yes, it does, that is, I like it."

"I did once, too," I replied, adding: "and it was very good, both times, thank you. But it was very unfair, your insisting on doing it for both of us."

"I wanted to, as your guest, and - mmmm! - I like it."

"Like I do," Kitten agreed.

"And I do, just as much, but it's still unfair," I enjoined.

Kitten snickered and said:

"You know what you can do about it, ... before I do."

She drew one thigh up past Marlie's head and rolled off me, lying on her side, smirking at me and then glancing down at Marlie. I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked down at her. She was smiling, again with pursed lips, raising her eyebrows. I smiled back, licking my lips, and said:

"We both owe you something, but I can try to pay it back better than Kitten. And besides, she already knows how your kitten tastes."

I hoped I wasn't promising too much, implying that I also wanted to fuck her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kitten nod vigorously, and that she then reached down and patted the bed between us. Marlie smirked with a nod and rose up on her knees, letting me see her lovely round breasts and the nipples that I wanted to nibble, and when she stood up, letting me see her classical mons veneris, but I could see more of the swelling between the start of her pussy lips than I had before, but only for a moment. She purred and immediately turned to sit on the bed. I hurried to drop off the bed and scramble around between her already spread thighs. I was so eager to see her pussy - not just see it, of course - but first to see it.

Somewhere I had heard or read about preparing food: one eats with one eyes - first. Kitten had been right, her pussy lips were slightly darker than the rest of her skin, but that complemented the teint of her nipples, and with her thighs spread, there was already a glimpse of pink on the inner edges of her pussy lips, and that enticing swelling at the top of them. I sighed with a soft moan; her pussy was so attractive, like an unknown, exotic flower, waiting to be discovered. I sighed again, liking my simile.

It wanted to be discovered. Her thighs drew up and flopped apart, the petals of her flower opening. I moaned again: such a lovely rose color, darker than that of the other pussy I loved, but perfect with the slightly darker tinge of the outer sides of its petals. And that enticing swelling, now completely revealed, hiding something, protecting it. I moaned again.

It didn't want me to just feast my eyes, the thighs drew further back, rolling it up and opening it more. It had a musky scent, like an exotic flower should have, and was all moist - a tropical, rainforest flower. It wasn't going to taste like a honeysuckle, but it wanted to be tasted and sucked.

I did, moaning as I discovered that it tasted as good as I had anticipated. And not just I was moaning, as my tongue explored and discovered the additional secrets the outer petals of the flower had concealed. Was it one of those flowers that devoured insects? When my tongue found and probed in a deeper place, I felt it contract, as though it wanted to capture it. It wasn't going to be able to, but it was fun to tease it and delight at how good it tasted. Could a flower moan? This one could, and it wanted my tongue to explore further down. Strange flower, that could rock up and down, now further up.

I stopped playing with my simile and glanced up. Kitten was kneeling close behind Marlie, whose head was resting against her stomach. It was her hands that had rocked Marlie's hips up. They were grasping the insides of her thighs at her knees. She saw my raised eyes and grinned and pulled on Marlie's thighs again. If she wanted me to lick Marlie's asshole, she must known that Marlie liked that. Now Marlie was also looking at me, hardly smiling. When Kitten drew her thighs even further back, she moaned with just the slightest nod.

She did want me to, and I wanted to. I had to; I had said something about being able to do more than Kitten could, so I had to do everything she could, before I fucked Marlie - what Kitten couldn't do. I was less worried now about not being able to do that, but first find her asshole.

It was also slightly darker, but that only made it seem more attractive, I thought, remembering my simile. And it moved and also could moan, a short "uhm," that sounded like it meant "please." It moved again, and Marlie's hips rocked. What a team the two of them were?!

The next moans sounded like they meant: "I liked that; that feels good; is arousing." It was for me too, all three ways, my tongue making it contract and relax and contract again several times. But it didn't taste at all. After a more aroused sounding moan, a drop of moisture rolled down on my tongue, reminding it where it could find more of that nice tasting moisture. It did and elicited an even more aroused sounding moan. But then I heard what sounded like a frustrated moan.

My tongue slid up and discovered a small pearl under the hood of her clitoris. Marlie gasped and gave a pained sounding moan. Kitten's clitoris was smaller and better protected by its hood, but I had learned that it was too sensitive to want to be licked directly, but it want to be licked, caressed, aroused by having my tongue rub over its hood, making it move from side to side. That was going to be easier with the larger swelling of Marlie's hood.

She agreed with pulsing moan, when my tongue did. I moaned with her; it was so good to know that I was arousing her to such better moans, and I loved doing it! My simile returned for a moment: such an attractive - deliciously attractive - exotic flower! It wasn't a honeysuckle, but it had to be sucked. My open mouth clamped down on her pussy and sucked. For an instant, I missed the feel of hairs on my upper lip, but her gasps and moans made me forget that. Was her orgasm going to be as wet as Kitten's? If she had been so wet, when I was just licking her asshole?

Her thighs were quivering, apparently still being held by Kitten's hands, as she began to gasp and exhale with short, growling moans, gasping again, her pelvis twitching against my mouth. Then she gasped harder, making a noise in her throat as she inhaled. Wet?! It felt like a shot from a large water pistol on my chin! Kitten was wet, but her pussy didn't do that! Her pussy juice was almost streaming off my chin - and dripping on my cock! Oh yes, I was going to be able to fuck her! She'd better want me to.

Fuck! I just realized that her hands had been helping me keep my mouth on her pussy, like Kitten's had been holding her head, when she helped us both have our orgasms. We both sighed with long moans. After a couple, her hands slid down closer to my neck and urged me to rise up. I did, her hands still holding me . She looked at me with wide eyes, dilated pupils, and moaned and drew my head closer over her, urging me to rise up off my knees. Kitten was still kneeling behind her and holding her legs. Maybe we were also a team, popped through my head, as I stood up, leaning over her. Marlie glanced down at my erect dick and moaned again, and drew my head closer to her face.

Her expression was so aroused, her mouth half-open, her tongue moving on her lips.

She murmured something in French and then murmured: "Do it."

Right, she couldn't immediately think in English when she was aroused, but there was no question what she meant. Was one of us going to have to help my cock find her pussy! Her hands were drawing my head the last couple of inches down on her face. When we kissed, her arms went around my neck. Fucking tongues, and my dick twitching between her thighs. I didn't noticed that Kitten somehow had slipped away, but she must have; Marlie's legs were free and clasped around my waist, her heels on my ass, then just one. Were they hooked together? The one press down, her hips rocked up, rubbing the head of my dick.

My hips rocked. Could dick and pussy find each other? They could, they did! She almost bit my tongue, when my dick plunged in her, and we both moaned, then again when we felt my dick surge and her pussy clutch.

We fucked. Kitten and I had fucked like that, and it had been just as good, but it was especially arousing that now - the first time with Marlie! - she was so eager to do it this way, her hips as active as mine. Eager? Desperate! Our hips were slapping together. How could we both want to fuck like that: a young girl who had just met me that morning, a man who could be her father?!

We fucked! She soon came again, but wanted more, and when I came, she did, her third orgasm. I collapsed on her firm round breasts. My third orgasm too, I recalled, as I lay on her. Her arms around my neck had slid down, her hands on my ass. They fondled, rousing me. Then she took a deep breath under my stomach and chuckled. I nodded, not knowing why. She took another deep breath and chuckled again, then said:

"Now I can think English. You are heavy."

I rolled off her and left my hand on her breast - nice round handful - and asked:

"And what do you think in English, now that you can?"

She turned her head and smiled, then chuckled with a smirk, and replied:

"What I told Kitten in the train."

"Hmm! You didn't like that she said you liked me."

"That wasn't what I said, but I do."

"And I like you too, better than I thought I would."

"Um-hmm, something like that."

"And what did you tell her?"

Marlie smirked again and took a deep breath, then replied:

"That I hoped it would be as good with me as it was in Florence."

"It is already," I agreed with smile, fondling her breast.

"It sure looked like it," Kitten remarked with a chuckle.

When she had disappeared, apparently she had rolled back to the other side of my bed, now smiling at me, nodding - and reminding me of some painting of a nice nude girl lying like she was. I fondled Marlie's breast, and we both nodded, smiling. Then Kitten asked:

"Doesn't anyone else have to go?"

I nodded with with a grin, remembering how often we'd had to in Florence. Marlie didn't seem to understand. Kitten said a word in French that sound like piss. Marlie chuckled, nodding vigorously, and we all trooped in my bathroom. Kitten straddle the bidet, and I turned to the washbasin. Marlie snickered at our leaving the toilet for her.

When I washed my dick and balls, the girls snorted with nods, watching me then wash my face. I flipped the washcloth to Kitten, but she was already washing her pussy on the bidet and passed the washcloth on to Marlie, reminding me that she didn't have to wash her face. Marlie then used the washcloth to wash her face and pussy - my exotic, tropical flower.

I suddenly remember paints of girls bathing - not like Marlie was. Degas, Renoir, that Swedish painter? What was his name? He loved well-shaped models. Were all Swedish girls like that? Anders Zorn, I found his name, liking that Kitten's figure was similar, but I liked Marlie's just as much, just different, more like the Norwegian Munch's slender nudes. Nice, I thought, that my study of art books let me compare their figures favorably with those artists liked.

When Marlie turned, looking for a towel, I handed her mine. When she took, I saw her smooth pussy and remembered my question of when and how they decided to shave them. I asked. The girls looked at each, smirking a little. Marlie nodded for Kitten to reply. Since neither had blushed, I assumed that she just thought it was easier for Kitten to tell me in English. Kitten nodded, but then did look a little abashed.

She shrugged, glancing a Marlie again, and began to explain, occasionally glancing at Marlie to see if she agreed.

"When we returned to the school after Easter, there was a new girl, just there for a couple of months, Liliane. She came from a Christian family in Syria, already spoke very fluent French. Well, we saw her in the showers and were surprised that she didn't have any hair. I guess all the girls that saw her were." Marlie nodded.

"We don't know if other girls asked, but then Marlie did. I guess, because of what we do, you were less reticent, more curious." Marlie nodded again with smile.

"And said that I was too. I was, of course, wondering if girls in that part of world just did have any hair. So, she asked if we wanted her to tell us, not in the shower, of course. She came to one of our rooms the next day and explained that most women in the Middle East shave, also the Christian ones. Did one of us say we wanted to, or did she first ask us, suggest it? Marlie shrugged.

In the meantime, we had returned to my room. I had grabbed my clothes and nodded that we go in the the girls' room to dress. We had begun dressing, as Kitten continued:

"Doesn't matter. After all our talking about statues and paintings in Florence, maybe I was the one to suggest we try it." Marlie nodded again with chuckle.

"Liliane smiled and offer to help us, telling us that we needed to trim our hair as short as possible, and then she would join us again and show how she did it. We have washbasins in our rooms. Then Marlie said that we could do that, help each other do that. Liliane looked a little surprised, but shrugged and said that was probably a good idea." Marlie nodded again.

"So we did, ticklish, but fun. The next day, Liliane was with us again, all with our razors. Did we have to take off all our clothes?" Marlie shook her head with a grin.

"But we did. You'd like her too. So, she showed us how she shaved herself, and then offered to help Marlie, I guess, because she's asked. Hm-hmm! Well, you can imagined that that was a little more ticklish than share trimming our hair." Marlie nodded with another grin.

By now, we were dressed, except for my socks and shoes. We went back to my room, and Kitten continued:

"So she helped me too. She seemed to enjoy doing it. We did, and asked her girls in Syria learned to do it. She shrugged and said that her older sister had shown her, that probably mothers or aunts did, then chuckled and said that sometimes girlfriends shaved together. We were. Did you really ask her if that's all they did?"

Marlie looked a little embarrassed and shrugged, then replied:

"Didn't you want to know?"

"But I didn't ask."

Marlie grinned at me and said:

"They do, not just shave; like we do."

I tried not to snicker, replying:

"If it feels 'ticklish', 'a little more ticklish'?"

Both girls nodded with grins. I chuckled, nodding, and said:

"I only wanted to ask about how it started, but with her, too?"

They nodded again, glancing at each other with smiles. Kitten chuckled - it sounded closer to a giggle - and replied:

"All three of us. Had to put a blanket on the floor, but three girls together in a room was less suspicious than just two."

I snickered, now with my shoes on, and stood up, and asked:

"Oh, that could be suspicious?"

"Well, we thought so, knowing what could be happening," Kitten replied with a grin. Marlie nodded, also grinning.