Kitten's First Fetish Party

Story Info
A different kind of night on the town.
3.1k words
3
26.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wakes up Saturday morning knowing that there is something special planned for the evening, with the memory of what is brings a smile to her face, she has been waiting years to go to one of these parties and she finally has her chance to go with people like her who love to have fun and play. She had met a new Dom on-line just a few days before and is enthralled with Him, He offers to train her properly, offer her opportunities she wouldn't otherwise have. She knows know it is a matter of Him deciding if she is worthy of His time or not now, knows that she has impressed Him in small ways. With her eagerness to learn and to please, from the moment she met Him she was compelled to obey Him, from the first time He instructed her to call Him at work, she had to obey Him the thought of not doing so never crossing her mind, or even to question Him. She did, as He wanted without question, without hesitation. Showing up as she was told, to impress and please Him. She was instructed how she was to wait for Him.

She shivers as the memories come back to her of that first evening. And she climbs out of her bed with a smile on her face looking forward to the evening. She goes about her morning taking care of anything that can't wait for another day all the time her mind on the thoughts of the evening, and hoping that He calls soon. Before long she is on her computer taking care of emails and taking to a few friends needing something to do to keep her occupied until later in the evening. One of the people she knows she will be meeting that evening is on-line and she spends most of the afternoon talking with Him, for the most part He makes her feel at ease, and she feels more assured that she will have a good time that evening and get along with everyone. She still has her moments though when she's nervous, about meeting new people, and about going out in public as she was going to be even though she knew everyone else would be just crazy in their dress.

She knows deep down that it looks good on her but she's still adjusting to thinking of herself in that light, as someone who is very attractive and sexy. She turns and looks at herself in the mirror and wonders if it really does look that good, her hair is down and flowing down her back, shining and soft around her face. She's wearing a black top with the Trojan name and logo on it, she chuckles as she looks at it, thinking it's very appropriate for this particular party, seen as how the motto is "safe, sane, and consensual" and it still hints at her more playful side, it is an off the shoulder top held up only on the left side. Her skirt is a mini, in black PVC; she makes a mental note not to bend over if she can help it. To finish it off she is wearing her 3 ½ " stiletto heeled black PVC boots. She knows she looks good she just hopes that He will be pleased with her appearance. She's finally ready just as her ride gets there and buzzes her. She runs down sand is on her way during the ride she starts to get more and more nervous. She takes a few deep breaths and calms her nerves.

As they get there and pull into the parking He calls to let her know He is going to be a little longer at the private party He attended before the public one. She asks Him if she should wait for Him before she enters or not, He lets her know she can enter if she wants. She is still nervous enough that she tells Him she'd rather wait for him to go in. He seems distracted on the phone for a moment, then comes back and tells her that her and her friend who drove her just down were welcome to come and join them just down the street. Still fairly nervous about meeting His Friends, she doesn't really answer one way or the other until He tells her that He would like her to be there. The instant she hears this she knows she must go. If He wants her there she must obey Him. So she tells Him that she will ask her friend if he would like to come along. He agrees and they walk down the block to the apartment building where He is and go up, nervously she knocks on the door and hears the people inside commenting on someone being at the door, she takes a last deep breath as the door opens and smiles as she is greeted and welcomed into the room.

She of course looks for Him first barely noticing the faces until she sees Him and smiles to Him feeling more at ease now that she is with Him. She takes her coat off and enters in to the room her friend behind her. She moves closer as people continue to talk around her and to speak to her. She moves closer to Him, how she ached to be kneeling at His feet but that spot was taken by His 2 other girl, both very pretty, how she envied them at that moment, to be able to claim their place at His feet. She gives herself a mental shake and lets go of it negative feelings, knowing they won't help her instead she focuses on not being too shy and socializing with everyone. Knowing that she will have to show that she wants to be here and that she can fit in with these people if she wants to be able to claim her place at His feet as well. He starts to introduce her around to everyone and halfway through tells her there will be a quiz, and she groans knowing that because she is nervous she will forget someone's name. She pays attention, and when He is done and starts to ask her the names she repeats them back, she feels mortified when she gets to the one she had spent the afternoon speaking with online, and gets His name wrong. She knows her face was red after that, but she also knew that she would not make that mistake again. Knowing everyone was going to raze her about it all night. And she forgot one other name; she took the blame even though when the name was being said she was being spoken to by at least three people, she knew she should have been listening only to Him. Afterwards laughing they inform her that she will get her punishments for getting 2 wrong. Chuckling she shrugs and says ok, she never one was one to object to a little punishment no matter it's form.

Slowly she starts to feel a little more comfortable and she relaxes letting herself just be herself. Finally at one point the space at His feet becomes available and He motions her down on her knees in front of Him. Gladly and with a smile she kneels before Him resting her head on His leg. Smiling up at Him, one of His Friends is sitting beside Him and They discuss the things about her that are so obvious, that she is very affectionate, she is all but purring as she is rubbing her face against his leg, clad in leather. The feelings of it making her start to feel that need to please Him come over her. She hears them discuss how obedient she is, how pretty she is, feeling a bit embarrassed to hear these things. She stays where she is and just listens to all going on around her. Before long they decide to move on to the club for the party there. As she is standing with her coat on waiting for everyone else she is called out on to the balcony by her friend, she goes out and is called to stand before the Dom who's name she forgot, and giving her friend an evil look she goes to stand before Him and follows His directions when He tells her to open her jacket and to put it down over her shoulders. As she does He asks her if it is very cold out she agrees it knows what is coming and trying to prepare for it. Unable to knowing she has no tolerance for the cold. He lifts her top and exposes her bare breasts to the cold and wind on the balcony. He grabs and squeezes her tits a little; she quietly stands there trying desperately to ignore the cold. Making quiet little moans when He squeezes. After a few moments He pulls her top back down and tells her to go back inside. Still blushing she goes inside doing her coat back up, everyone is just about ready to leave and He tells her to hold the door for everyone. She nods and does as she's told holding the door while everyone files out and goes to the elevator. She smiles shyly when He and a Friend praise her for holding the door not complaining.

Once downstairs and outside we all start walking up the street, a taxi drives by and some hop in while the rest of us walk. Once at the club everyone starts to wander and mingle seeing who is around, she stays close by Him. Nervous about being there, but knowing it is where she should be. She follows Him out on to the dance floor and watches as He chains His other 2 girls and holds on to their leashes as He watches them sway and move to the music. She stands behind Him and watches the girls envious that she still feels that much shyness that she is uncomfortable dancing in public. Soon she is feeling more relaxed and enjoying the music and the people she came with. They are making her feel very welcomed into their group and she is very pleased with that. Always knowing where He is she lets herself be drawn where they will by the others. She spends most of her time with the one Dom who came alone. When He hears of her timid ness towards dancing He starts to comment on how sad that is then stops mid sentence and drags her out on to the floor looking over His shoulder as He does and tells her that's to bad with an evil grin.

Once on the dance floor He turns to her and pulls her close to Him moving His body to the music against her and encouraging her to do the same. Slowly she starts to move, matching His rhythm, she lets go and just lets the music flow through her. Soon she notices that she has a Man on each side of her and she can't help but smile how many times has she dreamed of just such a night out. She barely notices time passing as she bumps and grinds on the floor with her new friends and companions. She's thrilled that the evening seems to be going so well. Before long people start to leave and she again stays close to the One she aches to serve, but isn't being allowed to yet. She goes to Him and waits to find out what is happening next, she hears that some of them are leaving and going to the next party. That they will be leaving soon, she is looking forward to seeing how the next one is having heard that is not as focused around the dancing and socializing aspect. She wanders off a little to find a chair to sit in and rest her feet for a few minutes.

After a little bit she notices Him by the door with His coat on, she walks over to Him and asks Him if they are leaving now. He asks her if she is staying behind with the one Dom not continuing on with them. She feels her heart drop a little knowing what the answer will be before she even makes the statement. She replies that she doesn't know, and asks Him if she is, He smiles and replies to her that she is to stay with His Friend and that she is to call Him the next day. She nods and gives Him a kiss before heading back to His friend. A little disappointed but knowing that she will still enjoy herself, knowing that she will enjoy serving Him as well.

Once back with His friend she lets Him know with a smile on her face that she is His for the rest of the evening. He smiles down at her and ponders what He will do with her now. They stay and dance a little while longer, and then He turns to her and asks her if she would like to leave. She nods aching now to have her chance to kneel at His feet. She collects their coats and helps Him on with His before putting her own on. Once they have left they walk arm in arm back down to His place. He escorts her back up to His place. He turns so she can help Him off with His coat, she hangs it up and then helps remove His shoes. Once she has then she removes her own coat and shoes. And follows Him into the living room. He takes a pillow off the couch and places it on the floor. He instructs her to kneel on it; she has already started moving knowing what is expected of her. She kneels before the couch; He sits and looks down at her for a few moments. A little unnerved she leans forward and rests her head in His lap rubbing her face against that which she craves more than anything, little whimpers coming from her the moment she is close to it. His hand goes to the back of her hair and He pushes her face into His lap rubbing her face against it hard. He tells her to stand, that He wants to look at her. She stands before Him, her arms behind her back giving Him an unobstructed view; He motions for her to turn around. He tells her to strip that He wants to see all of her. She takes her clothes off, not hesitating in her actions, she takes her clothes off then again stands facing Him her arms behind her, again He motions for her to turn around, she does, and after a moment He tells her to bend over, again she follows His orders without question. She feels His hands on her body inspecting and probing, opening her up to His eyes. She feels herself slip into that sensual, creature that she always becomes when she serves.

He tells her to kneel again before Him, He sits back for a moment or two watching her, deciding where t begin, with a smile He looks down at her and tells her there is a table in His room, to bring out the toys on there. She goes in and brings out all the toys and places them before Him. She takes her spot on the cushion again and waits for His to decide where He will begin. He brings her face forward and places it in His lap again and leans forward and swats at her ass a few times with His hand. He leans back then tells her to get up onto His lap so that He can spank her properly. She climbs up onto His lap with a smile and a whimper knowing that it has been a long time since she received a spanking on par with what she is about to receive.

The first few swats are easy enough to deal with but before long she is noticing them very much. And her moans and whimpers are getting louder and louder. He tells her to get up and kneel, gasping softly at the slight sting on her bottom knowing it's going to get worse, she kneels before Him. While He ponders what to use next He again pulls her head into His lap. She whimpers softly wanting to please Him knowing that she is a little. Again and again He punishes her ass making it redder than it has been in a long time, taking item after item to it, the flogger then the strap, making her cry out over and over again until He tires of hearing her cries of pain and pleasure.

He instructs her to be quiet that He doesn't want to hear a sound out of her. That she is to keep her moans to herself, she bites her lips as He continues to spank, paddle, and flog her ass, the back of her thighs, her back. She can hear the pleasure in His voice as He tells her that He likes Her back, likes the thought of marking it. She shivers and moans softly when she hears these words, knowing her back is one of her sensitive areas. She feels the crop land on her back and she gaps and moans in pleasure as she feels her whole body tingle with the pleasure coursing through her body. For what seems like hours to her He paddles and whips her. Finally stopping for a few moments still kneeling at His feet she rests her head and exclaims how tired she is they notice that it is late into the morning. He lets her know that He will take her home.

She takes a quick glance at her butt and thighs smiling when she sees the marks, glad she will have reminders for a few days of this wonderful night. Again thinking about how glad she is that she has met this particular group of people, as she dresses. She grits her teeth as she pulls her skirt up over her hips and it brushes against some of the sore spots. Once dressed she waits for Him then helps Him on with His coat. They leave and she has a very pleasant drive home with Him chatting about small things. She's quiet most of the ride home, thinking over her evening and how glad she was that she was invited along. She gives Him a kiss and thanks Him for a wonderful evening. She goes inside and undresses and climbs into bed, trying to will her mind to let go of the evening so she can fall asleep, but it refuses and she just lets her mind go over all the evenings events and eventually she drifts off into a peaceful sleep.