Kitten's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Curiosity captured the cat.
2.9k words
4.12
37.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

The story you are about to indulge in was something that I co-wrote a few years ago with a fellow member of a bulletin board. Our screen names were Kitten and Lurker. Recently, I received a request for a bondage story and went through Lit searching for this one. To my surprise, although I had consented to the posting, I was unable to find it. Therefor, I am sharing it now. Out of respect for my fellow author, not one word has been changed from the original story.

Enjoy. ~Dirty Kitten

************************

Kitten slowly approaches the door and peers inside. Sensing something is up, but not quite sure what it might be; she creeps ever so slowly inside and looks around. The many dark nooks and crannies sparking her curiosity and giving her wandering desires to investigate a quick and immediate rise. However, a small noise catches her attention, her ears twitch slightly, and she softly murmurs, "Meow?"

The room is quite dark and eerily quiet, although the tremendous anticipation is far too much for Lurker, who nervously and hopefully quietly, clears his throat. Oh shit, did her ears just twitch? Did she actually hear that? Lurker continues to watch a now very suspicious Kitten as she lithely but cautiously steps further into the room.

Backlit against the open door, her image is no less than stunning. Some sort of high heels, although it is still to dark to be sure, yield to a pair of shapely yet strong legs. The kind of legs you would die for! Her skintight leather pants accentuate the sexy curves of her hips. Oh, to be able to see that ass right now! A tight white sleeveless t-shirt seems to glow in the dark room. A glimpse of a near perfect navel on a tight, flat stomach teases the eye as her shirt moves up and down with her ever so cautious movements. Her breathing, ever so nervous and labored, causes her breasts to rise and fall against the taught shirt. Two erect nipples betray Kitten's caution as they advertise their level of excitement.

As Lurker regains his composure, he tries to imagine how good that shapely, smooth neck is going to look when adorned with a leather collar.

Now he can only hope that Kitten's curiosity proves to be her downfall. An inquisitive yet uncertain 'meow' breaks the silence. Kitten walks further inside, sensing that there's something up and yet unable to put her finger on exactly what it might be. Suddenly, a movement catches her eye, but it disappears quickly. It looked like something metal dangling from the wall, which caught the sun for just a moment in its reflection. Curious, she wandered over for a closer look.

Having reached the wall, and the object of her interest, which appeared to be a shackle of some sort, she reached out to touch it, fascinated by the smooth metal. That's when she saw him standing in the corner, looking like a lion awaiting his prey. None of his features were clearly visible, except for the determined glint in his eye... and that glint made her body tremble with fear and an odd sense of excitement.

Her first reaction was to get away though... so she started running.

Kitten's brain said, "Run", but before her body could fully react, the heavy door slammed shut. The trap was sprung! Almost simultaneously, she felt the firm grip of a large, leather clad hand encircle the wrist of her still outstretched hand.

Lurker's heart began to race as he felt Kitten's surprisingly strong body begin a futile attempt to wrest itself from the firm grasp he had on her arm. As she turned to face him, he felt the stinging sensation of the long red nails of her free hand scratching across his powerful bare chest. Chuckling to himself and remembering that old expression about catching a tiger by the tail, he thought, "Hmmm, this one has a strong will. This should prove interesting." The burning of the claw marks across his chest brought him back to the reality of the situation- that he now held a veritable wildcat by the arm.

Thinking that he needed to soothe this savage beast that had been unleashed before him, he began to speak. "My, my, my, what have we here? Looks like the kitten's curiosity might have gotten the best of her this time." "Relax, my little beauty", he said as he stared into her eyes, eyes that seemed to be a virtual window into the inferno of her inner self.

As the struggle continued, Lurker was somehow able to restrain the arm in his grasp with the cold metal shackle, the very one that had only minutes before piqued Kitten's interest and set this drama into motion. Momentarily retreating to regain his composure, Lurker took a moment to light some candles and began to assess his 'visitor'.

As Kitten struggled against the cold steel of the shackle, Lurker was impressed by the muscle tone in her supple body. Kitten's exposed arms and face began to glisten in the flickering candlelight, no doubt due to a heavy sweat brought on by her struggle and the adrenaline that it was causing to pump through her veins. Kitten's previously erect nipples had now reached a new level of excitement, pressing up against the thin fabric of her now sweat soaked cotton tee shirt. While there had been many in this very position before her, this time somehow seemed different. A smile started to appear on Lurker's face.

As Kitten's eyes began to adjust to the dim light of the distant candles, she too began to assess her predicament. She struggled against the restraint, attempting anything to get free- from jerking on the shackle to sliding her hand through the opening. Nothing worked. Her heartbeat was racing and she could feel the adrenaline surging through her body, making every nerve ending alive. Breaths coming faster and faster until they were coming in short, panicky gasps. Tears were welling in her eyes, and she knew fear was clearly showing on her face.

She hated that. She hated fear. It only served to make her captor think that he had won a prize or that he was in control- and that she could never give. She would never give in. She watched as he lit candles, and as he turned to assess her she once again regained control over her bearing.

Her fingers hurt from the scratch marks she left on his bare chest, and she could feel his skin under her nails. At this, her lips twitched with a self-satisfied smirk knowing that it must have stung like fury, if only momentarily. Then, setting her mouth with a steely determination and bringing her body to its full height, she squared her shoulders back, confident. Eyes cold and fixated on his every movement. Silently watching, and doing some assessing of her own.

He looked like he was ready for a long day. Comfortable, determined, yet relaxed. She could tell from his manner that he thought he had hours, if not days, to feed his hunger. A hunger she could only guess at. A hunger that made her body course once again with a tremendous amount of fear... and something that felt oddly like excitement.

Her nipples were hardened peaks beneath her t-shirt, and she could feel the beginning tingling of something moist between her thighs. It was with that last realization that her body began to tremble and she knew she was in trouble. In more ways than one.


Her eyes took the briefest of moments to dart around the large expanse of black, praying that there might be someone, or something, waiting, watching in the shadows to help her. Her body shaking, green eyes riveted back to his when she heard the first of his footsteps start to approach.

Lurker carefully studied the situation unfolding before him. The image of this beautiful woman caused his heart to pound, his mind to race and had unleashed a rage of hormones throughout his body, the effects of which were evidenced by an ever-growing bulge in the crotch of his pants. He wanted this, in a bad way.

He began to take a few steps towards her. Something caused him to pause, an inconsistency in her actions. Somehow, this time really was different. Lurker's mind was a raging turmoil. He had to get himself composed. His worst fear was to display any outward sign of weakness or doubt.

Clearly, she was his for the taking, but that was not Lurker's game. He had long passed the point where any type of forced physical encounters interested him. His was not about taking control; rather his was about setting the stage in such a way that control was given to him.

Wanting his pause to seem intentional, he changed direction slightly and proceeded to a large rack of electronic equipment. He powered on the system and returned to his previous position.

As 'Puddle of Mudd' rang out in the background, Lurker resumed his studies. Kitten's face displayed a mixture of terror and rage, but her body betrayed her. Her sweat soaked shirt, now nearly transparent, gave him a perfect view of two very full breasts, topped by a pair of thick, erect and very obviously excited nipples. Her hips moved in a way that suggested anticipation deep within her womanhood, a natural response to the wetness and heat that he could only imagine was building inside. Yes, Kitten's body confirmed Lurker's suspicions.

He approached her, this time with confidence and authority in his step. He had to remember to control his breathing, to avoid the natural tendency to fall into rhythm with her irregular, gasping efforts. Starting to speak as the gap between their bodies narrowed, "There, there, it's okay my sweet little kitten. It's time to relax and go with the flow. You might not be willing to admit it, but listen to your body. You know that you want this to happen."

As the last words faded into the music, Lurker's powerful right hand surged forward and seized Kitten's still free left hand. Pushing the arm over her head and against the wall, he pressed his body against hers. He could now feel her every breath against his neck. In a raspy voice, he said, "You want this as bad as I do, you're just not yet willing to admit it."

Without warning, Kitten's right leg moved quickly. Instantly, the instep of Lurker's left foot began to burn. He realized that she had stomped on him with the long, spikish heel of her boot. Clenching his teeth in a desperate attempt to quell his emotions and pain, Lurker secured the wrist squirming in his grasp to the wall-mounted shackle.

Laughing to disguise his pain, he commented on her spirit. "Resist all you want, for now. Soon you'll come to the reality that destiny led us both to this moment."

He turned his back to her and went to a rack on the other side the dark room. As he returned, Kitten could see that he held a long, slender bar. A look of fear came over her face anew. Coming closer into view, it was an object totally unfamiliar to her. A long metal bar, about three feet long, with what appeared to be stout leather cuff on each end. She would soon learn that this was a spreader bar.

Aware now of the danger represented by Kitten's as yet restrained feet, Lurker slid his hand down her lithe, toned right thigh, over a delicate knee, slowly over a shapely yet muscular calf, stopping only when he had a bear trap grip on her ankle. Her flailing was to no avail; her ankle was captive in his strong grip. Soon, the cuff of the spreader bar was strapped tightly around her ankle. Temporarily ignoring her actions and words, for fear of losing his concentration, he quickly moved to her remaining free ankle. After a brief struggle, it too was under his control. As a final step, a short chain was attached between each end of the bar and two stout hooks in the floor.

As Lurker stepped back to admire a now fully restrained Kitten, he was equally pleased to see a different expression starting to appear on her face.

The fight had gone out of her. Her last desperate attempt at freedom had failed, and had gotten her fully restrained as a result of her efforts. Or was that his plan all along? She wasn't sure. What she was sure about was that the fear was slowly fading, slowly being replaced by something deeper, more powerful, and more demonic. Lust. Pure lust- and it was taking her over.

She should have known it would happen, this thing, this transformation. A part of her she rarely let out, usually kept buried and hidden. She was always afraid that if she let it out, it would gain control of her fully, forever, and she'd walk the earth dominating and controlling the circumstances surrounding her. But not this time. This time there was no fear, she would control him. He just didn't know it yet.

As the music filled the air, she had felt it begin, the lust grabbing hold of her spirit, but she had still fought. A part of Kitten still in her, not willing to give in. Still controlled by fear. But as the spreader bar went on, and her legs were forced apart, the floodgates opened, and her panties were soaked, a rush of wet exiting her body. It did her in. She was more than ready... she was panting. Wanting. Fear left her, Kitten left her, and she let lust take her over.

Her body started vibrating as she watched him walk away from her. Her eyes darkening, her every nerve alive, not with fear this time, but with a demented hunger that she would feed. It felt like 1000 volts of electricity were coursing through her, and she knew without a doubt that some of that energy needed to be let out. The only way to let it out was to push him past the point of his control, and make him come to her. To take her. She needed that. So she kept watching, waiting for any sign of weakness to prey on.

His body was covered with a sheen of sweat, she noticed. It was hard, rigid, controlled. Was it her imagination, or was he having trouble controlling his breathing? No. Not her imagination. Nor was the thick bulge in his pants. He wanted her, she knew, and that's where she found her power- and his weakness.

Taking advantage of his barely restrained want of her, she whispered, "I know you want me. I can tell." An evil smile curved the corners of her lips as she watched his shoulders stiffen. His eyes dark. "I'm right here. What are you waiting for? Come take me... I'm so wet for you. So hot. I need you. Look at me. Look at my eyes- they're not lying."

Eyes were the windows into the soul. She knew that if he looked deep enough he'd see the lust inside of her, and it would push him even further past his bearing. It would make him want her more than he did. And she wanted that. She needed him to lose control. One final action to push her completely over the edge...

Capturing his eyes and holding them locked with hers, she let him know how much she wanted him- and it was enough to push him just past reason. Just a bit past his control.

Lurker wasn't sure what was going on. He had believed that he had control over her just moments before, but now he wasn't sure. There was something different about her reactions to what was happening. Something erotic, sexy... hungry. He wanted her. His body, his cock now fully hard, was sweating, attempting to push him past his sanity. He needed to touch her. When she spoke, telling him to look into her eyes, he gave into his desires. Rushing forward, he slammed his mouth over hers and devoured it in a hot, tumultuous kiss. His tongue playing a dancing game with hers, tasting her sweetness- tasting lust.

He felt as through he was being drugged. As though he had no power over his own body. He was losing command of it, giving into his desires. That wasn't like him, and yet he was unable to stop himself. Lifting his mouth off of hers and moving down to her neck, he heard her whisper again. "I'm so HOT. Help me."

Standing back, just enough to grab the end of her t-shirt, he let out a growl and ripped the t-shirt down the middle, exposing her breasts. Her nipples protruding, begging for attention. Leaning in, he placed his mouth over one and sucked hard.

Kitten threw her head back and rested it against the wall, enjoying the feel of Lurker sucking at her breast. This was enough, she thought. And she let some of the electricity flow from her veins and gave into the heat that was consuming her body. In a blinding volcanic eruption, in an act of pure lust and enjoyment, she came. Shattering and shaking beneath his mouth. It left her gasping.

Lurker lifted his mouth from her breast, shocked by what had just happened. His very core trembling. He needed to get himself under control! He needed space. Jerking away from her, he went over to the table, putting his fists on top and closing his eyes. Her voice taunting him.

"You may think you are in control. You may think you can dominate me. But what you don't know... is that you've met your match."