Kitten's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, she was dying to have his mouth taste her. To taste the prize that was his, seeping out of her body and surely pooling beneath her. She wanted to beg for it. Probably would have if it hadn't been for the gag. Her traitorous body now controlling her mind, instead of the other way around.

Groaning, the sound still muffled by the gag, she realized that as much as she wanted the orgasm she was still going to have to resist- because she wanted something more. She wanted him. Not to be the owner or the controller as were her original thoughts, but just to be able to give back a little of the sensations that she had been given.

Yes, she thought... she had to wait. Wait for him. Now, looking into his eyes, she hoped that wait wouldn't be long.

The smell of sex filled the room. Hot, wet unbridled sex. The kind of sex that most people can only dream of. The kind of sex that coursed through Lurker's and Kitten's minds. The kind of sex that would mark the final chapter of this drama.

Lurker stood there, in a near hypnotic state, and stared into Kit's eyes, no make that through her eyes and into her very soul. What he saw was the cause of great confusion for him. Sure, he saw the unbridled lust, the rage, the heat, the desire. But he also saw something else- a wanting, a desire. Not a desire to be controlled, but a desire to share, to participate as equals. To show him the intensity of pleasure he had shown her, and the certainty of more to come. A confusing mix of signals for someone like Lurker, one who prides himself on his keen ability to figure people out, to determine what makes them tick, to climb inside their heads. Instead, he kept returning to thoughts of becoming one with her, of blending their bodies, intertwining their parts, sharing their thoughts, until they melted together in a molten glob of orgasmic bliss.

Kitten arched her back and allowed her hips to wriggle and squirm. Her motions snapped Lurker out of his dream state.

He moved to the foot of the table. She could see him moving, but she was unable to determine what he was doing. Working very carefully, one leg at a time, he removed the cuff from one ankle, removed the spiked heel boot that covered her foot and slid her disheveled leather pants around her leg and over her foot. His hands moved to her thigh. Kit let out a long, muffled moan at the feel of his strong hands on her thigh. He took the lace cuff of her thigh high stocking and folded it back on itself several times. Satisfied that he had folded it enough, he began to roll the edge of the stocking towards her foot, uncovering more leg with each move.

And what a leg it was. A slender foot topped with brightly painted, freshly manicured red toenails. A slender, delicate ankle that led to a well-muscled calf. A smooth knee that led to a powerful yet feminine thigh, a thigh that marked the entrance to her most tender of spots. Before moving on to the remaining leg, he paused to pay attention to some of her more sensitive spots. He ran the edge of his fingernail from heel to toe, across the soft middle of her foot. Next, he darted his tongue into the area behind her knee. Then, before she could calm her response from the first two, he licked and then nibbled, no actually more like bit, the soft skin of her inner thigh, so close to her pussy that she could feel him exhale. He then re-secured the cuff around her ankle and moved to provide a similar treatment to the other leg.

12