Kitten's Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
He tortures her and the battle for control is decided.
4.9k words
4.66
36.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon completing her undressing, Lurker loosened a knob on each side of the table, allowing her leg restraints to slide along a track. Grabbing her ankles with his two massive hands, he pushed her feet towards her hips, causing her knees to bend. Once each heel had reached the cheeks of her ass, he tightened the knobs. Reaching under the table, he tripped a latch that caused the last several feet of the table's top to fold down. Her exposed womanhood, suddenly positioned right at the end of the table, glistened in the glow of the room's lights. The ever-growing pool of wetness began to run down the vertical surface of the folded table.

His preparations nearly finished, he had one more task to complete. He approached her head. She momentarily winced as she saw the outstretched hands approaching, than encircling her neck. Kit soon relaxed as he removed the gag and placed his finger against his lips, telling her to remain quiet.

Finally, he spoke in the somewhat raspy whisper that had become all too familiar to her, "Shhh, just be quiet my little Kitten. We're about to carry out a test of trust, faith and pleasure. I'm going to see if your desire to please me and experience the bliss of my touch is enough to overcome your animal instincts. Your part is to remain quiet, motionless and totally unresponsive, no matter what happens, no matter what it feels like. Pass this test, and there's no telling where this will take us. Fail the test and, well we won't discuss that just now. Understand?"

Kit quietly nodded her head, acknowledging her understanding of the task that lay ahead. She saw Lurker disappear from view by the foot of the table. The next thing she knew, an incredible feeling of heat and passion overcame her as she realized that he now had his head buried in the sacred place between her legs. Fearing the consequences, the consequences of him stopping, that is, she struggled to maintain control of her response, a difficult task in light of the sensations of his tongue and lips caressing her tender folds.

There was no possible way she was going to be able to remain unresponsive. Already her body had begun to shake, her legs trembling, toes curling. Not that she wanted to, she thought. She didn't want to remain unresponsive to him. She didn't know what she wanted- and it was playing havoc with her body and her mind.

Part of her never wanted the sensation to end. Wanted it to continue past the point of all bearing until she was cascading over a cliff of pleasure, gasping and writhing beneath his touch. The other part wanted him to stop, to allow her to show him what lust could do when it was flowing though someone's veins. Show him what it was like to lose control and plummet over the edge of sanity.

The warring emotions were the only thing keeping her silent and still.

As his tongue darted into her depths, she stifled a gasp- barely. His eyes riveting on her in a warning. She bit her tongue, and closed her eyes, but her legs had given up the battle and were shaking uncontrollably, and her breathing was starting to come in barely contained gasps.

He took one of her lips into his mouth and started sucking. God, she loved that! Did he know how crazy it would make her? How hot? Nibbling and sucking repeatedly before switching to the other side.

His lips dragged across the full length of her pussy, gently teasing and tasting. His tongue occasionally darting in to fuck her, stiff and stabbing, moving up and down.

Her body temperature was so high she was about to spontaneously combust. As his upper lip brushed a feather caress across her fully engorged clit, she let out a loud groan.

Lurker pulled his head back for a brief moment, wanting to fully savor the moment as much as he wanted to prolong the anticipation for her. Her essence was now covering his lips and chin, soaking his mustache and bathing his mouth in the sweet nectar of her glistening womanhood. This was a moment that some wait an entire life for, only to wither away without ever experiencing it.

Thrusting the first finger on each hand deep into her inner secrets, his remaining fingers spread her wide and he resumed his assault on her engorged clit. At the first touch of his tongue, Kit started to thrust her hips towards his mouth. In mid motion, she attempted to correct her error. Fear overcame her. Fear that he would stop.

"Once more like that and there will be some serious consequences here", came a somewhat muffled grumble from between her legs. She could sense his displeasure and knew he was serious. Every ounce of her energy was directed towards overcoming the tremendous urge to move her body in time with his affections and to avoid screaming in pleasure, at the top of her lungs.

Sensing her arrested reactions and her now trembling body, Lurker knew that she wanted him to continue, that she wanted to please him. He was getting to her. He had the upper hand, for now.

He rose from his position and moved across the room. She could tell that he had moved away. She wanted him back so bad. Her desire to call out, to satisfy the hot desire between her legs, nearly got the better of her, but she did not give in to it.

She could swear she heard the distinctive sound of a refrigerator door closing. As she heard his footsteps approach, she wondered what would happen next. What would he do to her, now that she was powerless to stop him and more importantly, how would she react. Would her brain control and limit her response, knowing that anything else could bring a sudden end to the pleasure and possibly unleash some type of punishment or would her lust, that raging inferno within her pussy, overcome her?

Her answer came all too soon as she felt a sharp burning sensation as Lurker penetrated her with a dildo made of ice. She could tell it was ice, from its texture and hardness, but oddly enough, she could not feel the cold, only the intensity of this oddly pleasurable sensation. The heat within her caused the ice to start melting and the resulting water mixed with her own wetness, adding yet another new ingredient to this sex cocktail. He began alternating between thrusts of the icy phallus and rough licks and nibbles on her tender lips. Occasionally, the ice would graze her swollen love button, followed quickly by the warmth of his mouth.

Kitten's body stiffened and a shriek rang out inside her head. She was unable to tell if she had actually screamed, if he had heard it, or if it was only in her mind. The sensations of the ice torture, his hot tongue tracing intricate patterns around her trigger, the nibbles on her tender labia and, worse yet, the feeling of his hot breath against the contrast of the ice were nearly too much to stand. Normally, her body would be in the throes of orgasm long before now, but she found herself oddly wanting to comply with him, sensing that he would take her to a whole new level.

Teetering on the verge of earth shattering climax, she was somehow able to maintain her composure. Just then, she felt Lurker's powerful grip take hold of and roughly pinch her inflamed nipples.

Kitten's body arched and she barely suppressed a moan. She was no longer aware of what she was doing. The urge to cum was too great. She wanted it like it was a primal urge screaming through her body.

She was shaking. Trembling. It was uncontrollable, and she was no longer fighting it. She wanted the orgasm to overtake her. She was ready, but why wasn't he? As soon as the thought entered her mind, it left. No longer able to think about anything but her need.

She felt his thumbs brush over her nipples and then the backs of his hands caress down the sides of her breasts. His touch was gentle somehow. His fingertips grazed smooth stomach, and brushed the insides of her thighs. The lightness of his touch driving her to near insanity. She wanted to beg, but didn't.

She waited, but it took all her strength. Knowing that her orgasm was going to bring the rafters down, she searched for some deep reserve to keep herself quiet.

Lurker was becoming increasingly confused. Not by his actions, nor by her actions. More by thoughts- his own thoughts. Or were they his own? Had she somehow gotten into his head? He no longer desired to possess her, to dominate her, to break her. What he was feeling was beginning to feel like a oneness, a sense of communion if you will. Not that it was a bad thing, quite to the contrary really. It's just that this was not the direction he intended to head. It's not a direction he even contemplated.

Lurker trembled at the thought- the thought that he had somehow let her inside his head, or worse yet, that she had found a path into his consciousness on her own. He reached the realization that he was plowing virgin territory here, for him at least. What was this beautiful creature, the one that lay before him, capable of? Was this the extent of her talent, or was it merely the beginning. To describe this powerful hulk of a man as unsettled would be quite an understatement.

The muted cries from Kit, and the painfully suppressed motion of her hips made him remember that he was still teasing her pussy. Sopping wet with her natural juices, her flesh shone brightly. Lurker looked at her. Really looked at her. He began to feel overwhelmed with another feeling previously foreign to him- one of insecurity, like he no longer knew what he was doing. Worse yet, he no longer knew what he wanted.

Meanwhile, Kitten teetered dangerously on the brink of orgasm, one she was still determined to resist. Her desire was becoming painful and she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to hold on to her senses, her urges, her instinctive need to let go and ride the tidal wave of ecstasy. She'd lost control long ago, she knew that now. Her body had betrayed her and given itself up to a force greater than anything she had previously known. Now all she wanted was to finish riding the roller coaster of awareness and explode in a blinding rush of light and electricity. But it was up to him to let her, and the knowledge made her want to weep.

Were it up to her, she would have rocketed over the edge long before. She would have given herself up to the joyous surrender and let her body shake with uncontrolled passion. But he didn't seem to want that. Or did he?

She sensed a hesitation from him, and wondered at its significance. What was he preparing for? What would come next? She felt him move away and her body relaxed a tiny bit. Not enough that it wasn't still begging for release, but enough that it didn't hurt so much from his attention and her withering control over her ability to hold back.

Straining to hear any indication of what was to come by his movements, Kitten was surprised to hear what sounded like clothing being dropped to the floor. As her body began to intensify it's trembling, her mind played for her amusement image after image of hard male flesh entering her wet pussy. She could feel the insistent push of his cock at her tight opening. She could hear the sliding of naked, sweaty bodies colliding. And she bit her lips to keep her mouth from begging. To keep quiet and not discourage the final act, because at this moment in time, she would have sold her soul to feel him hard and insistent inside of her. To feel the throbbing and pulsing of her own body as it climaxed around his.

She bit her lip until she tasted blood... and then she waited- because it was the only thing she had left to do. The only thing she could do. Lurker approached the table where she laid, tied and helpless. Furiously, he began to undo the ropes and cuffs that held her immobile. Freeing her from all bindings and restraints, he allowed his mouth to meet hers, giving her a passionate kiss. His tongue parted her pale red lips. She sucked on it hungrily. As his tongue retreated, it was followed closely by hers, into his own mouth.

Breaking their intense kiss, Kit felt his two massive arms slide under her impassioned body and scoop her up against his chest. The feeling of his hairy chest, against her own tender skin, caused a chill to run through her. Cradling her in his arms, he walked across the room to the fireplace. Kneeling down, he tenderly placed her upon a soft bear skin rug, in front of a roaring fire. Tender green eyes looked up at his own deep brown gaze. Her lips moved, as if to talk, but were quickly stifled by his outstretched index finger.

Instead, he spoke. "Kitten my dear, how could I have been so wrong. I set out to overwhelm you, to have you surrender to me, for me to become your master." Again shushing her, he continued, "I now realize that we were meant to be equals, to share of each other, to become one, in an intense moment of passion."

A new glow overtook Kit's face. The ends of her sultry lips rose slightly, in a subtle smile. Her eyes seemed to glow. Lurker straddled her body and for the first time, she felt his naked flesh pressed up against her own and felt his bulging erection teasing at the doorway to her womanhood. His hands, big powerful hands, began a tender, unexpected but welcome massage of her shoulders. His fingers ran along the edge of her collarbone, sending fresh jolts of electricity throughout her body. His mouth approached a tender earlobe, and nibbled at it gently. He began to run his fingers through her long brown hair, as he sucked and bit playfully at the side of her neck. Pausing briefly to join her own mouth once again, just long enough for their tongues to join in battle once more, his attention moved to her breasts. Surrounding the supple flesh of her right breast with both of his hands, his tongue darted out to the rubbery flesh of her erect nipple. A new warmth overcame her body. His lips drew the hard nipple into his mouth. He began to trace intricate patterns on the tingling nub with his tongue. Kit gasped for air, and let out a long, low moan. After giving equal attention to her other pillowy mound, he backed up slightly.

Now kneeling between her calves, he ran his hands along the insides of her thighs. As his hands crossed the magical spot where her thighs met her torso, she squirmed and moaned again. With his muscular arms, he spread her thighs wide and plunged is face into her waiting pussy.

As his tongue made contact with her swollen trigger, no longer protected by its hood, she squealed loudly. With a newfound urgency, he greedily drank the nectar from the fountain of her love. His mustache, now soaked with her juices, tickled her clit as he ate her. She screamed out, "Yes, yes, oh my God, eat my cunt!"

As he brought her to the very edge of orgasmic explosion with his mouth, she reached out her arms and pulled on his shoulders, trying to pull his body on top of her own. As he responded, she was able to reach his cock, now swollen to unseen proportions and guided it into the deepest depths of her. As his fully engorged manhood stretched the walls of her pussy, and she felt him fully embed himself in her, she could no longer hold back. Heat raced through her as though she were on fire, she felt herself clamp down on his hardened shaft, and then she felt an explosion rocket through her body like nothing she'd ever experienced.

She felt like she was flying, and colors raced behind her closed eyelids, her hips thrusting, and her pussy convulsing around his sex begging him to prolong the volcanic eruption that was echoing from her core. Her body had no control over her movements, and it was wild with desire. Her fingernails clawing at his back, her back arching, her body thrusting as she rode the tidal wave to completion.

Trembling and panting, she looked around as the earth righted itself. Focusing her eyes, she looked into the face of the man above her and slowly a wide and mischievous smile spread across her face. With a strength she didn't know she possessed, she reared up and rolled him to his back.

Sitting up to straddle him, she planted both feet on the ground and started fucking him slowly. Easing off of his shaft until the head of his cock was just barely implanted in her pussy, and then slowly rocking back down until he was once again fully inside of her. Filling her.

She watched as his hands came up to gently cup the undersides of her breasts, and she shivered as his thumbs rubbed over the hardened nubs of her nipples. As she once again felt an orgasm build inside of her, she quickened the pace of her control of his sex. Steadily fucking him and increasing both the speed and pressure of her movements until the pace was a fast and hard tempo that was meant to test his limits and push her over the edge. She grabbed his hands and laced her fingers through his, using his arms to support her weight.

The second orgasm hit her with an intensity that had her gritting her teeth and screaming in ecstasy. Her head thrown back and her back arching, her pussy pulsated around him and a flood of her juice washed down his shaft to his balls, soaking him with the evidence of her pleasure. As the orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

As Kit's eyes made contact with his, it was like she had squeezed his trigger. As he lost himself in her beautiful green eyes, his orgasm over took him. Wave after wave of his hot lava erupted deep within her pussy. Her muscles seemed to milk his cock. As each of her spasms drenched him in their combined juices, he seemed to shoot again. The anticipation had been building for so long, and now, this moment, it was as though it was frozen in time.

Lurker's hands were trying to keep a hold of her heaving breasts, her aching nipples, but her pumping was too furious. With each stroke, her swollen nipples rubbed against his hands, setting her on fire all over again. His balls were working overtime, as his spasming erection continued to answer Kitten's request for more.

The smell was thick in the air. Sweat rolled off of their bodies, mixing with the love cocktail that was pooling on Lurker's thighs and stomach. With a final yell, his entire body stiffened. Kitten screamed with delight.

This woman, a woman he now knew as his equal, was amazing. He tried to focus on her, but couldn't. As their combined screams faded out, Kit collapsed on top of him, his softening erection still deep within her. Their breathing, deeply labored, was in perfect rhythm with one another. She kissed him passionately, yet tenderly. He nibbled at the side of her neck.

Two bodies, drenched in sweat, laid as one, satisfied. As their minds began to clear, they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Green into brown, brown back into green. No words were spoken, they weren't needed here. The communication was crystal clear, but on another plane.

Lurker ran his hand tenderly through Kit's hair, pushing her long tresses away from her face. He hadn't really stopped to look at her face, before now. Such smooth skin, supple lips, a near perfect nose and a delicious smile. He moved his hand to the back of her neck, and pulled her mouth to his. An exchange of tender kisses began.

At the point where their two bodies were joined, a new sensation began to arise. His cock was regaining its size. Kitten felt the swelling inside of her and began to smile, but after a moment, she cast her eyes downward and gently arose, standing to and raising her arms above her head and stretching her body.

Her muscles were tired and aching- both from the sex and from being restrained for the better part of... She paused, thinking to herself that she didn't actually know how much time had past. It felt like days, months perhaps, some more sufficient length of time that what it had truly been.

Walking away a few feet, she turned around and looked at him. He was lying on his side, his body tense. The excitement that had previously begun to form waning in her absence.

Clearing her throat, she softly spoke, "You know, I don't even know your name. It seems to me that after all we've been through, you should have told me at least that much."

12