Kitten's Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked away at the far wall and waited for his reply. Minutes ticked by, and with each passing second on the clock she felt herself grow stronger with self-assurance. Slowly, she was regaining her control and strength, and she was reveling in the feel of it.

No longer wanting to control him herself, unwilling to be controlled, she was at odds with what had happened that day. It had started with only a moment's curiosity. One glance at a far wall- a shiny object- and it had changed her. In more ways than she could define with words.

Hearing him move, she once again looked back at him, hoping that he would say something to cool that last butterfly still fluttering in her stomach. She watched as he pushed himself up with one hand and off the floor coming to stand before her. She crossed her arms and waited. And then it came. One word, stated huskily and hesitantly. "Lurker".

It was as though whatever last vestiges of fear, of doubt, of wariness she had coursed out of her mind and body in one electric moment to be slowly replaced by desperation. A desperation to cling to him. To ravish him. To make him shout with ecstasy. And in that moment she knew... They could possess each other.

Kitten let out a little cry and hurtled herself the few feet that separated them, the force slamming him back into the wall. With both hands, she fisted her fingers in his hair pulling his head down to hers and kissed him fervently. Mouths moving, hot and hungry. Devouring. Her tongue darting in to taste his and memorize each nook and cranny. Stealing his breath.

Releasing him, she sank her teeth into the skin on his neck, biting him, her nails scratching down his back. Her body writhed in his arms as she attempted to touch, feel, and taste every inch available to her. Her bare skin rubbing over coarse hair, her thighs covered in the evidence of her excitement, anticipation, and their fulfillment.

She felt his manhood hard and insistent at her stomach and ached to have it inside of her. As her teeth sank around his nipples gently biting, sucking, and bringing them to stiff points, her hands found his hips and she pulled him closer to her. Reaching around to grab his buttocks, massaging them, trying to push him past whatever endurance he had left. His cock pressing into her torso over and over in an imitation of the natural rhythm of sex. Hard, smooth. A trail of pre-cum glistening against her skin.

Kneeling down, she engulfed his shaft with her mouth, tasting their combined essence. Her tongue dancing with the head of his cock as it hungrily sought sustenance. Back and forth, over and over, she slid his hardness in and out of her mouth, her saliva dripping over him, coating him. Begging for him.

After she had worked his cock into a rock hard sword, her mouth once again found his for another hot kiss, but it wasn't enough. None of it had been enough. She needed more. She needed him buried inside of her, to feel his desire and reap the rewards of her handiwork, and at this point nothing else would satisfy her. Raising dazed eyes to his, she begged "Fuck me!"

In one swift movement, she found herself against the wall. Her legs around his waist, her hands buried in his hair pulling it, his hands on her ass holding her up. As he entered her with one powerful movement, a penetration so hard and deep that it slammed her against the wall and went to her soul. Once again felt herself reach the brink of sanity nearly plummeting over the edge. But she held back.

Her eyes unfocused, her body concentrating on only one thing, she started chanting... "Cum with me... Cum with me... Cum with me."

Lurker's midsection had subconsciously began thrusting in time to Kitten's mantra. His powerful hands dug deeply into the supple muscles of her ass, kneading the tender flesh. Kit held onto his hair with one hand, just like a rider clutching the reins of an out of control stallion. Her other hand busily sunk four long red fingernails into the skin of his back.

With each mighty thrust, Lurker's body, outweighing hers by nearly a hundred pounds, forced her back against the wall, again and again, as though in effort to combine the flesh of their two bodies into one. Momentarily breaking their lip lock that had previously been stifling her screams, the room filled with Kit's cries of pleasure. Lurker's teeth found their mark on her neck, just below her earlobe. His tongue explored the area, finding her earlobe and drawing it into his mouth, where he proceeded to nibble on it.

Pressing her harder against the wall, he was able to free one hand. Soon, that hand was entangling itself in her tousled tresses. As he drew her face to his, her lips instinctively parted and their lips locked once again. Kit's hips thrusted back at him in a frenzied pace. Their bodies bathed in sweat, Lurker was having difficulty supporting her.

Laying her back down on the bearskin rug, Lurker resumed his thrusting, as though it was the last time that he would experience it. Kit felt his teeth clench down upon one of her aching nipples. Her eyes glazed over and rolled back in her head. As he continued his efforts, a deep growl began to well up from deep within him. She began to pant, desperately trying to feed oxygen to her out of control pelvis. Each of his downward plunges was met with an upward lunge of her hips.

After what seemed an eternity, Lurker felt the telltale contraction in his balls and at the same time her body stiffened. Kitten screamed something unintelligible as an unearthly roar exited his mouth. The throes of orgasm wracked their bodies simultaneously, as hot jets of come flowed from his erection and coated her insides. Kit stiffened for one last time and went limp beneath him. She had passed out!

Feeling weak himself, Lurker collapsed along side of her, rolling her as he fell, being careful not to dislodge his dwindling erection from it's resting place deep within her womanhood. As his arms embraced her, she regained some level of conscious thought and wrapped her arms around his chest, pulling him still closer. In the midst of their embrace, Lurker noticed that her breathing was beginning to slow, and was becoming very rhythmic and predictable. As he looked down at her face, a sound that resembled purring escaped her mouth as she exhaled. Kitten had fallen asleep! Moving one of his hands to the side of her head, he drew her into the warmth of his chest and stroked her hair softly. Though exhausted, he wanted to savor this moment, before he too succumbed to the inevitable pull of drowsiness.

As he replayed the day's events in his mind, Lurker knew he was a changed man, and he knew that this now gentle creature asleep in his arms was responsible for that change. Noticing for the first time a pendant on the necklace she wore around her neck, he saw her name engraved upon it. In flowing script, it said Kitten, a name that would forever stick with him.

What had started as yet another exercise to feed the dominant creature within him had ended up as a soul baring experience with an amazing woman he now knew to be his equal. Never before had he contemplated that such a fragile looking creature could have such spirit and such resilience, much less be capable of having this kind of effect on him. Nor be capable of teaching him something.

As he listened to her soft purring, Lurker smiled, closed his eyes and drifted off into slumber. Wrapped in the arms of one of the most amazing women he had ever met.

12