Kitten's Trucking Adventure

Story Info
Kitten flashes a trucker and goes trucking with him.
11.4k words
4.4
20.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is written exactly as told to me by Kitten. It involves Public nudity, Flashing, Sex with multiple partners, BDSM, Lesbian encounters, Sex with strangers, Masturbation and squirting. I have only touched the surface here of her trucking adventure and I'm in the process of compiling the rest of her month on the road with truckers.

Comments are welcome and will be passed along to Kitten. She would love to hear what readers think of her story.

##########################

We had been together about a year and, as time went by, we became closer, Sir more dominant and I more subservient. I didn't realize the extent to which I had become subservient at the time. It's so clear to me now. I would have done anything for him. He allowed me to do so much that I would never have had the courage to try on my own. I flashed truckers whenever we took a road trip on the interstate.

One time, he even pulled over at a truck stop and let one finger me. I had been flashing this trucker, a very ruggedly handsome man, for several miles. I was lying across the front seat of our pickup truck with my head in Sir's lap, nude, legs splayed open, fingering myself and squealing with passion.

The trucker was taking pictures of me, and Sir was laughing, but I suspected Sir was very turned on. I could also see a woman in the truck's cab behind the trucker, watching me, and the look on her face said she was very interested in what I was doing.

Suddenly, Sir passed the eighteen wheeler and pulled into a truck stop, and parked. The truck I had been flashing pulled in and parked a few spaces away from us.

I was scared and so very excited! I thought at last I was going to get fucked by a trucker! I was beside myself with excitement! Sir got out and walked over to the trucker and talked to him for a few minutes, I was lying on my back, legs spread wide in anticipation, clean shaved pussy open for all to see. Sir and the trucker SLOWLY strolled over to Sir's pickup truck, talking to each other, laughing like old friends.

I was about to burst! My pussy was literally drooling down my ass and onto Sir's seat. Sir said I get wetter and slipperier than any other woman he had ever met. I do lubricate quickly and copiously. I was on the verge of having an orgasm, so close! They seemed to take forever! They walked up to the passenger window, looked at me, playing with myself, my pussy was on fire, and I was shaking with anticipation!

Sir said for me to ask the trucker to finger me, and to tell him that he couldn't fuck me, fingering was all he was to do. I looked at Sir and told him I needed to be fucked. He said to me, "Kitten, I said you are to ask him to finger you only. Take it or leave it." I was so excited and disappointed at the same time. I was crushed that I wasn't going to be fucked.

I looked at the trucker and said, "Sir, You can't fuck me today, but I would really love for you to slide those big beautiful fingers deep into me." With that, the trucker leaned in the window, stroked his big fingers gently around my pussy, spreading my wetness all over my quivering thighs, centering on my clit, and sliding them along the opening of my womanhood. I moaned!

I was watching him as he slid two fingers into me. Watching someone's fingers slide into my pussy turns me on instantly. He inserted them to the first knuckle, and paused for a second. I opened my legs wider, and pushed my hips to him, trying to take in more of his big fingers. He was teasing me. I knew then that Sir had told him to go slowly and tease me a lot.

Again, he pulled his two fingers out to my opening, and slowly slid them back in to the first knuckle. DAMNIT! I wanted it all! He saw the look on my face, I was begging for more, deeper, and hard! I said, "Please?" and tried to smile at him.

He pulled his fingers out to my opening a third time. I thought I was going to cry. Then with a firm push, he slid his fingers all the way into me! I moaned very loudly, the feeling was much needed relief. The pressure of his fingers in my pussy released an orgasm so strong, that I must have passed out briefly.

The next thing I knew, this rough trucker was pumping his two very big fingers into me like a jack hammer. As he curled them and pulled them out, his fingertips were sliding roughly across my G spot, time after time!

I saw stars! I could hear a woman with my voice off in the distance saying, "OH. . . GOD!. . . OH. . . GOD!. . . OH. . . GOD!. . . PLEASE. . . FUCK. . . ME! I'm, I'm, I'm." I was trying to say, "I'm Cumming!" but it wouldn't come out. Sir said my eyes rolled up in my head.

The trucker fingered me like this for a short while, then I started cumming and squirting uncontrollably. I squirted up his arm to his elbow, spraying the inside of Sir's pickup! I couldn't stop cumming. I was getting so sensitive, that every push into me was starting to hurt, with a delicious pleasure that I couldn't get enough of. I wanted him to stop, and to not stop at the same time.

Then as suddenly as he had started, he stopped and pulled his fingers out! I felt as though my insides were going to pour out of me. I felt an emptiness that I had only felt once or twice before. It scared me, and I started to cry. I wanted more and I wanted to be roughly handled, and to be fucked like the whore I was! I wanted to be filled with cock in my pussy and in my ass, which, by the way I had only done once with Sir. I wanted to be split apart, filled with cock, and fucked until I died.

I settled down a bit, looked up at the trucker, who held his fingers under his nose and was enjoying my aroma. Sir says I have a wonderfully strong aroma when I am turned on. The trucker smiled at me, said, "Thank you, Kitten, and thank you sir for the chance to experience this delightful little lady. I look forward to experiencing much more of her."

I tilted my head and said to myself, "What did he just say?" I looked at Sir and asked the question out loud. He just smiled and patted my cheek. He said, "I have a surprise for you, Kitten"

The driver went back to his truck and climbed in. My body was buzzing, my insides were moving around, I swear. I was having aftershocks from my orgasms.

Sir was laughing at my dilemma and told me to get dressed, that we were going inside the truck stop to the restaurant and having lunch with the trucker and his lady. Sir laughed and told me the trucker was an old friend of his. They met while Sir was driving trucks during his last two years of college. Sir had arranged for us to meet on the road about ten miles before the truck stop, and I was to flash him and so forth. Sir had been teasing me.

We went in and sat in a booth with the trucker and his lady. When I first saw him again, my pussy immediately clenched, remembering how he had fingered me just a few minutes ago and how I had cum and squirted from his ministrations. I was speechless! I felt light headded, and my pussy was on fire and drooling, the drool running down my shaking legs. Sir introduced the trucker as his friend "Mule". He said he had gotten the nickname Mule because he was a long haul trucker, and pulled heavy loads. His lady laughed under her breath. I smiled at her and asked what was so funny. She said his nickname had nothing to do with trucking. Sir said I would find out soon enough.

Sir had explained to me the week before that he had some work to do out of the country and would be gone about a month. I was horrified at the prospect of being without him for so long. He told me he had made arrangements to have me taken care of during his absence. He told me, over lunch, he had contacted Mule about taking me on the road, since I had never experienced Over the Road trucking before. (Who has?) I was so excited!

Sir was amazed that I had never traveled out of South Carolina. He used to talk about all the places around the world he had traveled to and lived. I was fascinated by his stories, and told him I wanted, some day, to travel and see the world. He said this was a very good opportunity to begin to see places I had only read about.

Mule and his lady (I say lady), she was his co-driver, and girlfriend and they had been partners for ten years or more. Her name was Wendy. Wendy was a stunning beauty. She was in her early 30's, had never been married, had no children. Wendy had dark brown hair and smouldering blue eyes. Her face was beautiful, not refined, but in an earth mother sort of way, with full lips, and a smile like in a toothpaste ad. I found out later she was about 5' 10" tall, had beautiful firm 36C breasts, a nice waist, trim but muscular, beautiful 38" hips, and the most incredibly round ass I had ever seen on a woman. Her smile was genuine and friendly. I was immediately attracted to her, both emotionally and sexually.

As I sat there next to Sir, watching Mule, Wendy and Sir interact, I was soaking wet down below. I, at one point, thought I was going to cum just from being in their presence.

They had all known each other for so long, and hadn't seen each other in such a long time, it was like coming home for all of them.

As we ate, Sir told them about me, my subservience, our sexual experiences, and my willingness, no, eagerness to please him in every way. He described our forays into nudity, exhibitionism, stranger sex and so on. He said they were the only people, given my inexperience and naiveté that he felt safe leaving me with during his absence. He asked me if I would like to accompany them on the road. I said, Yes! Yes! Yes!, I would love to go with them!" I was so excited!

Sir excused himself to go to the men's room. As he walked away, Wendy slid out of the booth she had been sharing with Mule and slid in next to me. She hugged me and said she was so excited to have me accompany them on the road. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I opened my mouth and allowed her probing tongue to explore. We played with each other's tongues and I moaned at the incredible feeling of her tongue exploring my mouth. I love a sensuous kiss, and she was a very good kisser!

Sir returned, Wendy moved to slide out of the booth and Sir touched her shoulder and gently stopped her movement. He said she should slide back in next to me. Wendy smiled and put her face on the back of his hand and then kissed his hand. Sir slid in the booth next to Mule and Wendy slid over closer to me. She patted my bare thigh and smiled a big friendly smile right in my face.

Sir said that I was precious to him and he was trusting my safety and welfare to them. He told us all that I would be totally subservient to Mule and that they should work out my relationship with Wendy. I was so hoping they would want me to be subservient to Wendy too. Sir told them my safe word was to be popcorn...a word I was not likely to use during any sexual encounter.

As Sir was talking, Wendy was stroking her fingertips gently up and down my bare inner thigh. As her fingers approached my pussy, I opened my legs as wide as I could in the booth, I got crawly skin and goose bumps and was on the verge of cumming. My whole body was shaking. As she slid them away from my pussy, I relaxed a bit. Back and forth she gently stroked my inner thigh with her fingertips and her fingernails. I was about to jump out of my skin and Wendy knew it. She was teasing me.

We finished our meal and Sir and Mule talked a bit more about their expectations for me. I was to behave and show Mule all the respect and subservience I showed Sir. I was to call Mule Sir after we left.

As they were talking, Wendy continued stroking my thigh and moved up to my pussy. She was gently sliding her finger over my lips through my very thin, very wet cotton shorts. I was shaking and in a world of my own, centered on what Wendy was doing to me. My legs were wide open under the table, giving her full access to my most private place. Wendy slid a finger under my very wet shorts and all along my pussy lips. I could feel my pussy open on her own, I was soaking wet.

Wendy said she would like to take me to Sir's pickup and get my belongings transferred to their eighteen wheeler. Sir agreed. He stood and I stood, and I hugged him with all the fervor of a lover. I told him I loved him and wanted him home safely as soon as possible. I thanked him for arranging the trucking adventure for me. I cried. He said I was to be a good girl for Mule and Wendy and that he would be home as soon as he could. He said he loved me with all his heart. I cried even harder, and walked out with Wendy, hand in hand.

We transferred my bag to Wendy's truck. I climbed up the cab and Wendy playfully pushed me up with her hand on my bottom. She climbed in after me and pointed me to the sleeper behind the cab.

When we climbed in Mules truck, I was fit to be tied. I had been teasing a trucker on the road, I had been fingered by Mule in the parking lot, and I had been teased and fingered by Wendy in the restaurant. I told Wendy I needed to have an orgasm in the worst way. She said she understood, and that was why she had wanted to move my stuff to Mule's truck.

Wendy said I was to call her Mistress, and I squealed with delight. She then told me to strip off my clothing and lie on my back on the sleeper bed, legs open, eyes closed. She said I was to keep my eyes closed no matter what happened. No peeking. I said, "Yes Mistress," and did what I was told. Lying on my back, on the bed, with Mistress kneeling between my legs, eyes closed, legs splayed, pussy leaking, shaking like a leaf.

Mistress told me that I had absolutely no say in what she wanted to do to me. That is, If she wanted to fuck me against the side of the truck in a public truck stop, that is what would happen. If she told me to go into the dining room of the truck stop totally nude, lie on a table, legs open and to take on all comers, that is what would be. I had no say. That scared me a little, because with Sir, we discussed briefly what would happen, based on my fantasies, and that is what happened.

I felt Mistress's gentle touch. She was touching my face softly with her fingertips. I love the feel of fingertips softly stroking my body, especially when I am blindfolded, or in this case, unable to open my eyes because Mistress had told me to keep them shut. She softly stroked down my neck, over my shoulders. I was shaking with anticipation. She stroked down to my chest, circling my breasts. My nipples hardened again for the hundredth time that day. I then felt her hands on either side of me on the bed at my shoulders. I knew she was leaning over to kiss me.

She found my fully receptive lips, kissed me and pressed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouths with a fervor I had never experienced. I wanted more. She kissed my lips tenderly, and she bit my bottom lip, gently. I was on fire.

She moved her lips down my neck to my right breast, sliding her tongue around my breast, circling my nipple several times. My loins were quivering, and I could feel my juices running out of me. She did the same thing to my left breast, but then moved her tongue to my nipple. This caused me to jump and squeal a bit. Anything done to my nipples sends a shock straight to my pussy!

I reacted and my hands went to my pussy to both comfort and stimulate! I felt Mistress rise up from me. She said, "You are not to touch yourself in a sexual way without permission." She warned me that masturbation without permission would result in punishment and sexual deprivation for a few days...the first time. Any subsequent infraction of that rule would result in much more severe punishment. Mistress then suckled my nipple like a baby and as I lifted my chest off the bed, trying to get more of my breast into her mouth she bit my nipple, not painfully, but it was a surprise to me! I squealed and grabbed her head with both hands as a reflex!

She backed off and said I was never, ever to touch her unless I was given permission. I said, "Yes Mistress! I'm sorry." Next time, there would be consequences. I said, "Yes Mistress." Then Mistress explained a few more things to me as she was sucking and nipping my nipples with her very sharp teeth. I was out of my mind with desire!

Mistress told me I was never to wear panties unless she told me to. I was to wear dresses of her choosing, I was to always sit on my bare ass when we were out. She explained that she liked the idea of random wet checks.

Wet checks were something Sir started early in our relationship. He would have me stand with my feet apart. He would then reach up under my dress, skirt, or down into my shorts...whatever I was wearing. He would gently slide a finger along my cunt lips to see how wet I was. Mostly, he did this in a restaurant or public place for all to see if they were looking. He absolutely did not do it if there were children present! His hardest rule was no play within view of children....ever!

She then told me that as far as she was concerned, there was no safe word when she and I played. That was ultimately up to Mule, but she wanted absolute control. She said there would be more as we went along and as it suited her. I felt I was falling in love with this woman! I had only known her a couple of hours, and I wanted, more than anything on earth, to please her!

She was quiet then, her breathing had become a bit ragged. I could tell she had something sexual in mind. With my eyes closed, I could only guess what she was planning. I felt her move down the bed. She slid her very wet tongue up my tummy from just above my clit to my navel, then back down. I opened my legs as wide as I could to allow her access to my drooling cunt. I was shaking again. She opened my lips with her fingers, I could feel her breath on my inner lips. My hips rose up to meet her mouth. I tried to apologize to her for opening my legs without permission. She laughed. Mistress said I was allowed to offer better access to my body whenever she or Mule were playing with me. Opening my legs was ok. She was inhaling deeply!

She rocked back on her knees and said, "My God! You have the most incredible aroma I have ever smelled! It makes me want to fuck you! Mule is going to be out of his mind once he gets a whif of you."

I told her that he had a very good whif after he had fingered me in Sir's pickup. In fact, he had commented on it before we had gone into the restaurant for lunch.

She said, " You are in for a treat when Mule fucks you. I said earlier that his name had nothing to do with hauling freight...unless you call what he has in his jeans 'freight'. The nice thing about him is that he is a very patient man and wants his partner, usually me, to enjoy sex with him to the fullest, and he has the equipment to do it."

Mistress reached down and slid two fingers into my now sopping wet pussy. I moaned. She then proceeded to eat me better than anything I had ever experienced from a woman. I had had a fair amount of experience with women, but had never before felt anything like this. I was so ready to cum, and every time I got to the edge of a huge orgasm, she would stop, AAAAAAAhhh! I was frustrated! Then she said to me, "Mistress and I'm sure Mule also will require you to ask permission to cum. If you forget, I promise you won't forget a second time." I said, "Yes Mistress."

As she was sliding her fingers back into my screaming juicy cunt, I felt the tip of her tongue touch my clit! I cried out, "Please Mistress, May I cum?" Before she could answer, I heard the door to the truck cab open, and mule's voice say, "NO! Don't you dare cum!" I was so surprised and so disappointed, that I felt nauseated. "Not again!" I thought. I started sobbing uncontrollably! I physically needed release soon!

Mistress backed off, turned to mule and said, "Master Mule, this girl badly needs to cum very soon if it's ok with you." Mule said he would take care of that right away. He then told her he had to run into the station for a minute to settle a fuel bill, and he wouldn't be ten minutes. He then spoke to Mistress quietly, so I couldn't hear them.