Kittie Comes Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife's first threesome?
2.2k words
4.09
48k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

My wife Kittie and I have been married for twelve years. She is a blonde, 5'8" tall, deep blue eyes, with long, dancer's legs and perfect 36C breasts that ride high on her chest. I'm about five years older than her, 6'0 with an athletic build. We met when we were in law school. She was married at the time to an older lawyer, but one night after class at a nearby bar, she let me know she was available. We hit it off together, and for the remainder of our first year in law school we screwed like bunnies whenever we could get together. By our third year she decided to divorce her husband, and we were married as soon as we graduated.

Kittie is only a nickname, but her friends and I have always known her as "Kittie." I asked her once where she got the name, since her first name is Margaret, and she said people started calling her that in college. When I asked her why, she was somewhat vague.

Over the next several years we were both pretty busy getting our careers started, and didn't have a lot of time for each other. We both worked in big law firms, and our hard work paid off. We were both made partners in major law firms in the city.

Kittie was always the aggressive one with us when it came to sex. She seduced me the first time we met, which wasn't hard, she was a fox and I was not only single, I was relatively inexperienced. Our first year together, I just followed her lead, and experienced missionary sex, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, and other gymnastic positions. She told me she learned them from books. Anyway, who was I to complain?

After we were married for ten years, she asked me if I trusted her. Of course I said yes. She said she wanted to experiment sexually, and that she fantasized about fucking two men at the same time. This was a turn-on for me, so I assented.

Kittie wasted no time in going forward with it. She had it all planned out. We went to a local club, and entered separately. I sat at the bar, while she sat alone at a table in the corner. She was dressed in a black miniskirt, with black hose attached to a black garter belt, and no panties. She had on a white silk top, with no bra, with her nipples clearly outlined through the silk. She also had some hoop earrings that matched the white silk of her blouse.

I watched her dance with several men, and watched her turn down several other guys who hit on her. She was flirting constantly, and flitting from table to table. Finally, after about two hours, she came over to me at the bar.

"I found the guy I want to fuck. Go across the street and get a room at that hotel, then go get a table in the hotel bar."

"OK. You sure he'll be ok with me there too?"

"Don't worry, he'll do anything I ask to get in my pants."

So I went across the street to the upscale hotel, and booked a room with a king size bed. I then went to the bar, which was considerably less crowded than the club across the street. I ordered a martini.

I was sipping my drink when Kittie came in, with a tall, athletic looking man who had his arm around her waste and his hand on her firm butt.

"Hi, honey, this is Jonathon. He's agreed to be our date tonight."

"Hi, Jonathon. I'm Eric."

"Please, call me Jon. Kittie is quite the dancer."

"Yes, I know."

Kittie came up to me and kissed me, before seating herself next to me. Her short dress revealed the tanned white skin above her stocking tops. She rubbed my crotch. I was already hard as a rock. Jon took the seat next to her and placed his hand familiarly on her bare skin between her stocking tops and the lower end of her miniskirt. She leaned into him and kissed him, obviously with a lot of tongue.

They both ordered martinis also, and we chatted. I immediately found out why Kittie liked him. He was a handsome doctor, and I found myself liking him, too. He was very personable, and had a good sense of humor.

We ordered a second round and continued chatting. When the waiter came with them, Kittie asked if we could take the drinks to our room. He said that we could, and we got up to leave. As Kittie got up, she flashed all of us with her bare pussy. I could see that she was already wet with anticipation.

When we got in the elevator, she pulled up her miniskirt and rubbed her bare pussy on my crotch.

"You're going to love this, Eric. Which room are we in?"

I looked at the key card and told her, as she took her hand and put it in Jon's crotch, pulling his zipper down, and fishing out his cock. Now I am considered big at about 8 inches, but Jon's was at least 9, and he wasn't fully hard yet. Kittie handed me her martini, fell to her knees and began to lick his considerable manhood.

When the elevator stopped at our floor, she got up, flipped her miniskirt down, and headed down the hall as she was unbuttoning her silk blouse. When we got to the room, we all walked in, and set our drinks down on the desk that was there. Kittie took off her blouse, and offered her breasts to Jon, who took one in his mouth and began devouring the nipple. Kittie then reached behind her, unzipped her miniskirt and let it drop to the floor. There she stood, in only her heels, stockings and garter, as Jon fingered her wet pussy and her firm breast. I sat in a chair and watched as I sipped my martini.

She also jacked his hard cock, which was now at full mast. It must have been 11 inches. Kittie lay back on the bed and beckoned Jon over.

"I need a cock in me now."

I took off my clothes and began massaging my own hard cock as Jon took off his clothes and approached Kittie on the bed. She pointed her heals at the ceiling as he lined his cock up with her slit and rubbed the head up and down to wet it with her juices. She took hold of it and put it into her pussy, which by now was very slick. Then she thrust her hips upward, taking a good six inches of his hard cock into her pussy. She did this so easily and naturally that it occurred to me that she had experience with well endowed men. He withdrew, then pushed forcefully into her pussy, until his balls were resting on her ass cheeks. They soon fell into a steady rhythm, Jon pushing into her, and Kittie thrusting her hips up at him so he could get full penetration, then rotating her hips lewdly. She was grunting like a stuck pig, obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting. After about ten minutes, he pulled out of her and took her shoes and stockings off, and then her garter belt. Then he rolled her over. Naked now, she stuck her ass in the air and he penetrated her doggie style, which she loves.

"Come here, Eric, and get on the bed." I almost thought she had forgotten I was there. I went over to the bed and positioned myself in front of her face, on my knees. As Jon pumped her pussy, Kittie began sucking my cock, twirling her tongue around the head, and licking my balls. Each time I came close to cumming, my cock would twitch and Kittie would take it out of her mouth and squeeze the blood out of the head, taking the edge off. Then she would resuming sucking and licking me. Meanwhile she was eagerly pushing her ass back onto Jon's big dick. About every two minutes her body would tremble and she would yell "I'm cummimg!" Finally, after about twenty minutes she said "Stop, I need a break."

We all sat around naked for a few minutes, chatting about what a good fuck Kittie was. When she finished her drink, she put her glass down.

"OK, time for some serious fucking. Jon, you sit on the couch." There was a leather sofa against the wall. Jon sprawled on it. Kittie walked over to him, got on her knees, and started sucking his cock until it was hard again. Then she stood, and slung her leg over Jon's, grabbed his 11 inch manhood and guided it to her entrance. She sat down on him, forcing his cock into her. She pushed his back down on the bed, and then leaned forward, moving up and down on Jon.

"Come here, Eric, and fuck my ass." I did as I was told. Kittie loves anal, but I was amazed at how easily she had figured out double penetration. I approached her, reaching around her and putting my fingers in her pussy, which was full of Jon's cock. I got some of the juices from her pussy, and smeared them around her asshole, adding my own spit. Then I put the head of my 8 incher at her back door and pushed.

When I went into her shit hole, it was wet, warm and very tight. I pushed my dick until her sphincter made contact with the slight bulge at the middle of my dick. Then I pushed harder to embed it in Kittie's rear. I could feel Jon's big cock between the membrane. We fell into a rhythm, Jon would push in when I pulled out, and vice versa. Kittie, meanwhile, was thrashing like a fish out of water, and screaming, "Oh fuck, oh my god, fuck me, ahhhh."

"Oh my god, don't stop, keep fucking me. Oh my fucking god, that feels good. Harder, fuck me harder."

Jon and I fucked her for at least 30 minutes. Finally, I could not last any longer.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, spray your hot cum inside my ass. Lube me good."

I came in her ass, spraying load after load. I must have squirted at least 5 or 6 times. Then I pulled out, limp. Jon quickly got out from underneath her and got behind her, doggie style. He placed his huge cock in her pussy, and two fingers in her now dilated asshole, pushing them around in my cum. I laid on the couch, and Kittie began to lick my balls. Then Jon pulled out of her pussy, placed his cockhead at her ass, and pushed forward.

Kittie began pushing her ass back onto Jon's cock as she swung her head back and forth. She had been licking my balls, but now she started tugging on my dick as she seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. She was shouting obscenities.

"Pound my cheating ass. Fill me full of your cum. Oh, god, fill my asshole with your hot cum. Give me your big dick, Jon."

This continued for about ten minutes.

"Cum in my ass, Jon. Give me your cream."

She reached underneath her and pulled on Jon's big balls, trying to make him cum. But he had other ideas. He pulled out of Kittie's ass and plunged back in to her pussy. He thrust forward, and as Kittie felt his big dick, she pushed back on it, grinding her ass into his groin and rotating it.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels good. I'm gonna cum again. Oh, fuck me. Spray me with your cum. Fill my cervix. Knock me up."

Jon pounded her pussy for another ten minutes. I was hard again, and began stroking myself as I watched my own personal porno. I could tell that both Jon and Kittie were about to cum. Kittie started to shake.

"Im cumming, oh my fucking god, I'm cumming. Spurt in me honey, impregnate my cheating married pussy!"

Jon thrust forward and held himself deep in Kittie's cervix. I saw his ass muscles clench as he spurted, 8 or 9 times, with a couple of seconds in between each spurt. Each time he spurted, Kittie trembled. She was cumming with each spurt.

"Oh god, yes, fill my womb full of hot sperm!" With that she collapsed on her stomach, and Jon lay on her back. His dick was still in her pussy, and his cum was running out around it. I had cum in my hand just as they climaxed. We all slept.

I awoke in daylight to find Kittie sucking my cock while Jon slowly fucked her doggy style. It was not the intense fucking of last night, but slow and leisurely. He pumped in and out and caressed her breasts. Kittie was tonguing the head of my cock and gently pulled on my balls. I was feeling pleasantly aroused, but my thought kept going back to Kittie's verbalizations while she was getting fucked last night. I had never experienced that with her before. Something in the back of my mind told me that there was more to it.

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers