Kittie Comes Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This went on all the rest of the semester and all summer. I realized that it was starting to effect my grades, and that I needed to tone it down, but by now I needed a steady diet of group sex. That's when I met Jack."

"It was homecoming weekend. By then Don had graduated, and I had no steady boyfriend, but since the fraternity gave me a room I had an active social life. And I was the frat house party slut. It was totally against the rules for me to live in a fraternity house, but no one but the frat guys knew I lived there. And I got laid every day."

"Anyway, on the day of the football game, the frat had parked a van in the parking lot designated for tail gating. They had a keg outside the van. Alums could come and get free beer. The back windows of the van were covered with foil. There was a side window, too, but the van was parked next to a green painted brick wall. I was inside the van, on a bed, doing my usual football game day thing, fucking any guys who came in and took off their clothes. The guys pouring the beer sent guys in. It was mostly guys from the frat, and a few alums and friends. The guys looked out for me though, so most of the guys they sent in were fit and reasonably cute. Usually I was fucking three at a time, and I was loving it."

"As game time approached the crowd thinned out. An older guy entered the van as I was fucking three guys. He looked to be about 35 and was wearing a suit and holding a beer. He took his suit coat off, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and sat down. I was wearing my white strappy heels and nothing else, with a guy in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth. I was also shouting obscenities, as I usually did, 'cause the guys loved it.

"'Fuck my pussy. Harder. Fill me with cum. You motherfucker, go faster, I'm almost there. Oh god, cum in my ass you ass fucker.'"

Most guys didn't last that long and these three guys came nearly all at once after about ten minutes. I was accustomed to group sex now, I loved it and almost always had multiple orgasms. They quickly dressed and left the van."

"The older gentleman continued to stroke his dick, which I noticed was 8 inches or so and thick. 'I'm Jack,' he said. 'You put on quite a show.' 'I've learned. I like fucking.' 'Tell you what,' he said as he started to undress. 'If you do me too, I'll take you to the game. I've got VIP tickets.' So I did."

"He was a good lover. He made me cum several times before he deposited what was probably the tenth load in me that morning. It turned out he was then thirty five, so he's ten years older than you, Eric. He was an alum of the U and of the fraternity. He knew about the Theater, which was a long standing fraternity secret. He was a successful lawyer. He was rich. He was personable. He was divorced. And he was a total pervert."

"He took me to the football game and we had tickets to a sky box suite in the press box. Free catered drinks and food. Then as an alum, he was going to the frat party that night. He asked me to go with him, and I told him I was already invited. 'Why don't I pick you up and you come as my date?' 'You don't understand. I live there.' 'Oh.' Pause. 'How's that working out for you?' 'Well, at first it was great, and I get plenty of fucking, but I find I don't have any time to study anymore. I'm kinda worried.'"

"Anyway, I saw him at the party that night. I asked him if he wanted to go to the Theater with me. He said no. He asked me to join him for breakfast the next day. I said yes."

"Then I got three guys to take me up to the Theater. I proceeded to strip them and fucked them for three hours in all my holes, cumming many times and making a lot of noise. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. When I went back downstairs, I was told Jack had left but he told the desk to tell me that he would be back at ten the next morning to pick me up."

"The next morning we went to a nice brunch. He told me that he had watched me the night before. He said I could make a lot of money as a call girl. I told him no, I was going to law school, and I didn't want that ghost to follow me. Then he propositioned me with marriage. What? He said he had a big house, I could have a study room, and he would mostly leave me alone during the week to study. He was a trial lawyer and he worked long hours. He would pay all my school expenses and give me an allowance so I didn't have to work. I could fuck other guys if I wanted, but I had to attend social functions with him as his wife, and I had to reserve weekends for him. He also said he would satisfy my fetish for multiple men. I was floored. I didn't know what to say. I told him I had to think about it. He gave me his number and then took me back to the frat house."

"I thought about it for a whole week. I realized that my grades were suffering from living as the frat house whore, and that I had to do something. So I called him back and agreed. We got married a week later and I moved out of the frat house and into his big house."

"Eric, he was a life saver. Order returned to my life, and I got my grades back to where they had been. I enjoyed attending the social functions with him, because I always got really dressed up. I met a lot of important people. He enjoyed showing me off. He also introduced me to a swinger's club. It was fun, but mainly the people there just swapped partners, and I still enjoyed doing multiple men at once. I fucked several guys that night, but serially. "

It was mostly to accommodate me that he started having parties with four or five men. Jack was a participant sometimes and sometimes a voyeur. I was getting all the sex I wanted on weekends, getting laid occasionally during the week, and I had plenty of time to study and go to class."

"Then on New Year's Eve he took me to a party at a mansion. I was dressed to the nines, in black cfm heels, a black miniskirt, a black transparent nylon top with no bra, and black thigh high stockings. Jack wore a tux. The other people were similarly dressed.

I noticed that the women were all accompanied by a man, but there were also several single men. It was just a normal cocktail party until 10 pm. Jack introduce me to a cute lawyer named Derek, who was there by himself.

Jack, Derek and I were standing, enjoying a cocktail, when at 10 a gong sounded, the lights came down, clothes started coming off and people started pairing off."

"It took me by surprise, but then Jack said, 'Derek, feel free to kiss my wife.' 'I'd be pleased to. How about it, Kittie?' Then I figured it out. 'Sure.' In another ten minutes I was on a couch with Derek's cock in my pussy and Jack's in my mouth."

"This was not like the swinger swaps we had attended. It was an all out orgy. I must have fucked 8 different guys in different combinations by the time we rang in the new year."

"So I enjoyed my lifestyle up until the time I met you. I was afraid to tell you. I know I should have, but I was afraid of losing you. So I didn't. As soon as we started to get serious I told Jack . He's fifteen years older than me, and said that he had figured that it would happen eventually. He was gracious about it."

"I still occasionally got together with Jack and his friends just to fuck. That's how I met Robert. And Robert introduced me to Jon. They went to college together. What you saw last night was a Christmas present that Jack organized."

"So now you know all there is to know. I don't think I'm going to change. That's why I wanted to bring you in. I want to share my life and my lifestyle with you."

"Wow. It's a lot to digest. Who reviewed your prenup with Jack?"

"We didn't have one. I wouldn't have known to do that then. So I took Jack at his word. But he did everything he said he would. And more. He took me on exotic vacations, which always included lots of illicit sex. We went to swingers resorts where I could fuck a lot of different guys."

"I need time to think about all this."

"I understand. Do you want me to leave?"

"No, just give me some time."

I thought about it for the better part of the next week. On the one hand, she had secretly been fucking other guys for our entire relationship. On the other hand, during that time I had still had all the sex I could handle from her. Further, I had enjoyed the threesomes with Jon. I found out I was somewhat a perv myself, and Kittie seemed to be more unrestrained at those time. I actually enjoyed watching her fuck and become a totally uninhibited beauty. Plus the sex was incredible. She had been totally discreet up until last Friday. I had not suspected a thing, and I had been well taken care of sexually. And she had been trying to bring me in on her secret.

In the end, I decided that I wanted to stay with Kittie. I did love her, and I was turned on by all the illicit sex. We agreed that I would participate fully in her lifestyle, and that if I wanted I also had permission to play. We decided to seal the deal with an intimate party at our house.

Kittie invited Jack, Robert and Jon over for dinner. During dinner, Kittie wore a tight black cocktail dress with a plunging neck line and a very short hem. She flirted with us all, rubbing our arms, brushing our crotches, hinting at what was to come, and making sure we were all hard. I discovered that Jack and I had a lot in common.

After dinner we adjourned to the bedroom. Kittie put on some music and did a slow strip tease, unzipping the back of her dress and letting it fall to the floor. There she stood, looking luscious in just stockings and heels. She demanded that we all strip. We then proceeded to fuck Kittie every which way for the next several hours before falling asleep. When we awoke, we started all over.

I know this lifestyle is not for everyone, but I took to it. I have a beautiful wife who is sexy beyond belief. I found I love watching her fuck almost as much as I love fucking her. We have tried things I never dreamed about before this. Although we both have permission to play separately, that hasn't happened yet. And now that everything is out in the open, our relationship seems stronger than ever.

12