Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Dear, this is Mario. I will shortly allow you to become more closely acquainted, but at the moment you look flushed. I think you might be a little more comfortable with somewhat lighter attire. Mario, kneel."

Mario knelt with his hands at his sides. "Mario drop to all fours." He did. "For the duration of this session you have no hands, only paws. I will enforce this quite firmly. Do you understand?" He nodded.

"Very well. You may advance and investigate my assistant. Be thorough."

Mario crawled forward and began to nose around Cynthia's ankles and shoes. He seemed enamored of her footwear, in fact. While he nosed at her feet, I reached for her neck. The collar of the top came all the way up her throat, to her chin. I undid the tiny pearl buttons. The lace ruffle was exquisite. It looked hand tatted and attached with a crochet hook.

"My Dear, this is a new top. Did you wear it especially for me?"

Her dimples replied.

"I am flattered. Mario, my assistant has made a special effort on our behalf. Let us make this session memorable, shall we?" Mario stopped licking her shoes and looked up. "Now Mario, I said investigate. I did not say cover with saliva. I think some correction is in order here." Mario did not look at all abashed. "Now investigate, but nothing more than an occasional nip."

I continued to unbutton Cynthia's top. After the tiny pearls at the throat were more normal buttons down the front. Those complete, I was able to see a front opening underwire bra. Obviously Cynthia recalled being restrained with her hands behind her, and wanted to make removing the top somewhat easier. Accordingly, I opened the bra, pulled the tail of the shirt up, and asking, "Hands, my Dear." slipped it off the back. A wooden hanger was necessary, and seemed inevitable. Regardless, there it was on the stretch bar. I put the top and the bra on the hanger and hung it carefully. Then I returned my attention to Mario.

He had forsaken the shoes for something more pungent. His head was up her skirt at about the level of the panties, if there were any. I would not take bets either way. Easily discovered however, so I lifted the skirt. Underneath I found an exquisitely embroidered garter and plain cotton panties. Evidently she did not plan to use these again. So: Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Off came the garter stays. I rolled the stockings down a bit.

"Mario, please remove the panties."

He grabbed them with his teeth. I would not be shocked to if that a few pubic hairs went with it. Cynthia made no sound.

"My Dear, assist him." One after the other, she lifted her amazing legs, and off came the panties. I could clearly see the moisture on the lips.

"Mario, I believe you know how to attend to a glistening pubis. Please do so, while I prepare your discipline." I gave him one brief shot in the ass with a paddle. It was clear that something heavier was required.

Mario wasted no time. In short order, he was buried in cunt. I dropped the skirt to give him some privacy. With the mask I could not read Cynthia's expression as I took up the lash. I may not have been able to in any event. I waited until Mario had her properly primed, which did not take long. She was turning red from the effort to stay silent.

Whack. One full stroke across Mario's exposed ass. He let out a yelp.

"Oh dear. I feel I have failed. I distinctly remember telling you not to verbalize. That is most decidedly true during discipline. Something must be done concerning this. But, for the moment we will concern ourselves with my assistant. She deserves a reward. I expect you to provide it." Whack. Mario plunged into his work with a will. It appeared that eating pussy was to his liking.

Cynthia was different. She was allowed to see what she would receive. I gave her a full wind up before I let the whip fall on her luscious breasts. Whack. The pattern of red against the pale of her breasts was lovely. I was hoping the pictures would come out well.

Whack. Whack. One each. Mario was doing his job. I would not leave a glistening crotch this time.

Whack. I gave Cynthia a backhand, across the other breast.

Whack. One more on Mario's ass. Cynthia was getting close. I did something I had wanted to do since the day we met. I leaned down and sucked on the nipple of her breast. She moaned.

"Oh, my Dear. You were doing so well. Well here goes.�Whack. Full across the breasts with one strand straying up to the cheek. I hoped it would not mark her for later. Once again I put my mouth to her breasts. This time I licked the welt and blew on it. Her nipple puckered.

Whack. Whack. Once more each, in the same places.

That did it. Cynthia locked her jaw, in anticipation of the coming wave. She went red all over from the effort. Her body shook with the orgasm, but not a sound escaped.

"Mario, that will suffice. I hope you learned from my assistant's example. With one minor exception, she performed flawlessly. I hope you aspire to this level in the future. My Dear, you may retire to wash up. Mario, we have a little task between us."

I led him, by his leash, to the restraint wall. I placed the penis ring, then fastened him securely. Five strokes with the lash, across his chest and belly caused his penis to turn purple, but little else. One stroke across the thighs caused him to shiver in the restraints. Three more strokes set up the finale, and I paused to let him see it coming. Whack. The tenth blow fell across the penis and down to the scrotum. Semen fountained out. I reversed the whip and tapped him have the handle lightly on the side of the head.

"Mario. That concludes our session. I will be in, in a few minutes, to release you. On the whole I think it went well for a first session, but I would expect more, if we were to meet again." He made no reply, hanging limp on the restraints. I would come back, but I wanted to check on Cynthia.

She was in a strange humor. "Damn, Sean, I'm glad I haven't pissed you off."

"My Dear, would you believe me, if I tell you that I only follow where you lead?"

"Then, I must give you quite a map."

"Let us not forget your reward." I held up the two strings of vaginal beads. "I have not yet given you these."

Sheila:

I went back to my studio, worked with Dana and Diana, then Francis, then Frederick, then Scott. As I worked, my good mood changed to something more complex. After Scott was Mario, and Sean was conducting that session, which meant I needed a costume change. I decided to blindfold Scott, to buy some extra time. That morphed to, blindfold him and let him listen while I changed. It was a very successful session. I would have to try it again.

For Sean, I was going traditional again. The skirt was just another skirt. Under it were simple cotton panties, which I never expected to use again, flanked but dark silk stockings attached to a garter belt. Those were nice, but nothing special. My top was the jewel. It began with a vintage linen blouse. The original narrow lace collar had been augmented with a choker of hand tatted lace, fastened with genuine pearls. It came all the way to the chin, and the tiny pearl buttons were just the thing to challenge Sean's nimble fingers.

As usual, Mario was early. I released Scott to go shower and escorted Mario back to the reception area. Normally this would get him a reprimand, but I decided to leave that in Sean's hands. I had a feeling Mario would not get off easy. Sean had some tension to work off, and Mario presented just the opportunity.

Sean entered only a minute or so after Mario and I had, but that put him exactly on time, while I was early. That little mental game went to Sean, not that anyone else was keeping score. While I was mildly irritated to have lost, it was mild irritation. It was so nice to have someone who could give me a good game. Naturally, Sean reminded me to pay closer attention.

He said, "Will you be participating or observing?"

"Both."

"Very well, go to the bar and clasp it, with both hands, behind you. I trust that you will show your usual discretion as we conduct this session."

I would never take this off anyone else, but this was the nature of a session. As usual, he kept me waiting almost, but not quite, too long. He came out of the storage area with a cart full of stuff. Paddle, whip, penis ring, beads. For me, he had a mask.

"My dear, you look lovely today. I would like to put this on, if you will allow me. I would also like your hair down." He must like my hair, but I could understand that. Since the first session, I had used scented shampoo. It could have been just for him, but maybe not.

I was not sure of my own mind in this area.

He took the pins out of my hair. I had used my hand-lacquered ivory set. Sure enough, he noticed. "These are lovely. Are they Persian? You may speak."

"Yes." One of the things I like about Sean is that he appreciated, and respected, my nice things.

"I would like to discuss where you acquire some of your personal things, at some point. You have excellent sources. Now, I believe Mario is about ready, so we may begin." He secured the mask over my face, then crossed the room to meet his new charge.

"Mario, some ground rules. Do not speak or make any vocal sound unless permitted or instructed to do so. Do you understand? You may speak."

"Yes, Master. I..."

Sean's reply was sharp. "'Yes' is sufficient. Do not address me as master. You are the master here. All I do, is for your benefit. If you refer to me, I am 'Mr Sean'. If you address me, I am 'Sir'. Nod if you understand."

Mario nodded. Sean had used just the right tone. Mario wants to be punished, so he pushes the boundaries at every chance. If you give his line any slack, he will tie you up with it.

Sean relented, slightly. "Very well. I will mark this slip up to poor instruction, and will consider it no more. I remind you that this session is being recorded and that Cynthia will be able to see and hear everything, in addition to the recordings. Nod if you understand and consent." Mario nodded.

"At my request, Cynthia will not speak to you til the session is complete. Now, since I see that you are suitably attired, we may begin."

Mario wears only restraints when he works with me. That day he was wearing a studded dog collar, with several rings. At the wrists and ankles, he wore leather straps, also with rings. That was all. I would have to complement him on his choices.

"Mario, Cynthia has taken this opportunity to present you with some new experiences. You have met myself, but I have an assistant whom you will now meet. This session is her session also. Do not speak to her, or about her to anyone. Nod if you understand." Mario nodded. "Excellent. Do you have a leash? You make speak."

"Yes, I do."

"Yes, is sufficient. Where is it? You may speak."

"It should be hanging on the wall beside the door." He gestured with his head. That was a Bad Move. I would not have allowed that, and neither did Sean.

"It is unnecessary to gesture. Please restrain from such overreaching of my instructions." That was nicely done. "I see three leashes: one red, one green, one of braided leather. Which?"

"Leather."

"Excellent. A distinct improvement. One moment." Sean went to the wall and returned with Mario's leash. He clipped it on Mario's collar, then led Mario over to me. Shit. Did the AC stop working in here? Sean played it as cool as John Travolta in Get Shorty.

He said, "My Dear, this is Mario. I will shortly allow you to become more closely acquainted, but at the moment you look flushed. I think you might be a little more comfortable with somewhat lighter attire. Mario, kneel."

Mario knelt with his hands at his sides. Sean pushed further. "Mario drop to all fours. For the duration of this session you have no hands, only paws. I will enforce this quite firmly. Do you understand?" Mario nodded.

Mario was being very cooperative, which meant that he expected a reward. Sean gave it to him. "Very well. You may advance and investigate my assistant. Be thorough." What the hell?

Mario crawled up to me and started sniffing around my shoes. This raised another interesting point. I had never done much animal role playing, but this session was proving interesting. Perhaps I should add the motif to the arsenal.

Mario began licking my shoe. I did not care much for that. However, Sean took my mind off Mario, by beginning to unbutton my top. I had brought it just for him. Those pearl buttons were tiny, but Sean did not seem to notice. He has the best hands I have ever met.

"My Dear, this is a new top. Did you wear it especially for me?" How sweet, he noticed. I did not speak, but Sean acted as if I had confirmed. My dimples may have given me away, though I did not understand how had he seen them, past the mask?

"I am flattered. Mario, my assistant has made a special effort on our behalf. Let us make this session memorable, shall we?" Mario stopped slobbering on my shoes, and looked up. "Now Mario, I said investigate. I did not say cover with saliva. I think some correction is in order here." Mario did not look at all abashed. "Now investigate, but nothing more than an occasional nip." Nip? Oh shit.

Sean did not give me time to fret about it, because in short order my top was undone. He pulled out the tail, undid my bra, and, with a "Hands, my Dear." took the whole assembly off. I appreciate that he used the hanger I had left out. I paid $250 for that blouse. It was nice to see someone else treat it like it had value.

Mario was the next one to grab my attention. He stuck his face up my skirt. I clamped my jaws and thought of ways to torture Sean Richards. Oh shit. Mario was sucking through the panties. It was all I could do not to make a sound. Damn if I would break in front of Mario. I clenched my jaw still harder, and suffered.

Sean looked down with a bemused expression. Then he lifted the skirt. He admired the garter, which was worth admiring, and then popped the stays. He rolled the tops down so the stockings would stay up. Now what?

"Mario. Please remove the panties." Sean, you dirty little shit.

Mario grabbed my panties with his teeth. I would not be shocked if a few pubic hairs went with the panties. I was glad that I had trimmed my bush. I was also turning new shades of red trying to hold it in.

"My Dear, assist him." What? Oh, the panties. I stepped out of them.

"Mario, I believe you know how to attend to a glistening pubis. Please do so, while I prepare your discipline." I will get you for this, C. Sean Richards. Mario attacked my cunt like a dog at feeding time. Sean just turned around and left me to it. My breath was coming in heaves, through clenched jaws. I could not stand much more of this. Sean slowly turned around with a lash in his hand. This was not going to be a light flogging.

Whack. One full blow across Mario's exposed ass. Mario yelped. So much for getting even with Mario; Sean was going to do it for me.

Sean's look of hurt concern, could have won a Daytime Emmy. "Oh dear. I feel I have failed. I distinctly remember telling you not to verbalize. That is most decidedly true during discipline. Something must be done concerning this. But, for the moment we will concern ourselves with my assistant. She deserves a reward. I expect you to provide it."

To give Mario his due, he was good at sucking pussy. My lower half soon heated, like a furnace. In a perect world, I could slide down into this. But, this is the real world, and Sean was raising a lash. Oh shit.

Whack. Sean laid a heavy stroke across my breasts. The sensation was like ice against my pounding blood. Then, it turned to strips of liquid fire. Wow.

Whack. Whack. Sean traded us off, one blow for Mario, then one for me. I was in that place they talk about, half in the fire, half in the freezer. On the whole, I should be comfortable. Hah. On the whole, I was about to pass out.

Whack. Sean gave one more to Mario. Instead of giving me another shot, he leaned down and put his cool wet lips on my burning tit. Something, deep in my throat, made tiny whining noise. No way he would miss that.

"Oh, my Dear. You were doing so well. Well here goes." Whack. One more time across the tits, with one strand landing on my jaw. I was too spent to care. My hands, on the bar behind me, were holding me up. Sean leaned in to suck on my tits again. And blow on them. Lord, thank you. That feels so good.

Whack. Whack. Back came the lash, just where he had cooled with his lips. That did it. I may have passed out for a moment. My whole body shook. Orgasms ran through my body, like kegs rolling out of a brewery. I will never know how I stayed upright. Fortunately, Sean knew when I had had enough.

"Mario, that will suffice. I hope you learned from my assistant's example. With one minor exception, she performed flawlessly. I hope you aspire to this level in the future. My Dear, you may retire to wash up. Mario, we have a little task between us."

I stumbled to my office. When the room stopped moving, I turned on the water. I could hear his patient, measured, and heavy as hell, lashes falling on Mario. Damn, Sean was good at this. I just wished there was something left of me when he was finished. I let the water cool the worst of the flames, but time was short, so I turned off the water and toweled off.

I was dried, and somewhat dressed, when Sean finished with Mario. Thinking back, I could tell that Sean was getting his frustrations out. He would have to watch that, if we were going to work together. Sheila, listen to yourself. Working together with Sean is a daydream. He cut off such thoughts, when he came through the door.

I said, "Damn Sean, I'm glad I haven't pissed you off."

"My Dear, would you believe me if I tell you I only follow where you lead?" Sure. Riiight.

"Then I must give you some map."

"Let us not forget your reward." The SOB held up two strings of vaginal beads. It was so incongruous, that I cracked up. When he went back to finish with Mario, I was still laughing. Mario, at least, was finished. I had no idea where the evening would take me.

Sean and I spent some time, going over the recordings. The pictorial work is one part of my job I really like. Sean was impressed, which made we feel warm all the way to my toes. Face it girl; you have been bitten. Sean and I came up with one really nice shot, of me. It was from the waist up, but my face was obscured by the ends of the lash cords. The marks from the previous lashes are clearly visible against my pale skin. I printed one for Sean, signed it with a kiss, and archived the file.

For some reason, I was reminded of my session with Jason. In that session, there was no whip, and the crop was a prop. I must have been a bit loopy, because I giggled, which I hate to do. As usual, when my mind wanders, Sean reminds me to pay attention.

He said, "Let's discuss it over dinner. Leave your underwear here."

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy: The thing to remember about mosaics, is that you start with a lot of broken pieces. Mom says she went dancing to blow off some steam. Dad claims he almost lost Mom, before they got to know each other. Mom does not say Dad is wrong.

Whatever Mom did, it was memorable. People still talk about it, though it is rare that anyone connects it to her.

Chapter 9 -- Broken Pieces

Sheila:

The session with Mario was a quickly retreating memory. It was time to consider our date. Sean had promised me dinner and dancing. I was in a strange mood, and dancing seemed like just the way to deal with it. Then Sean told me to leave my panties behind.