Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact it was more than funny, it was hilarious. Justin knew about Sheila's trademark. He also knew that taking a photo in that situation would piss her off. It was a control issue, which probably would not matter, except I could tell Justin wanted a session with Cynthia. Rock and Roll.

I called an early day, and told Helen to have the office ready for European business. This meant coming in two hours early to get more time during European business hours. It also meant getting up at 4:00 AM, which is not a favorite thing. As they say, it is the cost of doing business.

Thursday morning dawned black as Army coffee. Fortunately, I have a 24 hour 7-11 on the drive to the office. It may not be Army coffee, but it is usually better than nothing. What I really needed was something to get my mind off Sheila. I had already decided to propose and I wanted to get on with it. Waiting for her to finish the job was pure torture.

Fortunately, I had business calls to make, lawyers to consult, proposals to draw up. There were people at every step to assist, but this was my job, and I did it. It passed the time, and might make me some more money. Then I thought of another use. Simply, if I were to marry, I needed a honeymoon. This would involve a time away from my business. This European job could be used to vet a stand in for when I was gone. I called Helen in.

Meetings with Helen tend to be like lectures or dictation. Her contributions are usually visual. In this case, she started to smile, and the smile kept getting bigger. It finally dawned on me that Helen believed I spent too much time doing my job. That meant that me taking a vacation was her idea of a good thing. It also meant she could take a vacation. I finished by telling her to make travel plans for London, with a Caribbean cruise for herself and a friend. I think I made her whole week.

Shortly before lunch time, an express package arrived from Europe. It was, as I hoped, a wedding band. The question was becoming how and when to pop the question. Then I remembered CC, who had received one of my business cards. CC was certain to flag one as being important. That would do the job, without getting heavy handed.

I then called Julian. Getting him to the phone took time, but this was not something to leave in a message. I commissioned a wedding dress corset, in Sheila's size, and inquired about where to obtain the dress. In short order I had a list of names. It quickly became apparent that Sheila was very well known in some circles, and that rumor travels faster than anything else in the known universe. By the time I finished call #3, I was getting incoming calls from all over the east coast and Europe.

Mother taught me, "When in doubt, thin it out." The reference is to plants in the garden, but I have often applied it to business. I first tried to restrict the look to authentic Victorian, but the corset almost mandated a period look. Then, I gave a brutal completion date. This thinned it down to a workable number. To these, I emailed images of the the Claddagh ring, and specified that the dress must be suitable, or modifiable, for expert ballroom dancing. This reduced my options by three more. The rest promised formal proposals in the morning.

After that flurry of excitement, I was able to return to the simplicity of international customs and import law. Sometimes, familiar things are a comfort. Unfortunately, from my perspective, the estate in Europe was going to litigation. While there was a good chance of work down the road, nothing was likely soon. I told Helen to knock off early and come in at the regular time.

I headed over to the warehouse, but I already knew it was a pure form visit. They would have everything ready well ahead of schedule. Friday would be a big day.

Sheila:

We arrived at the warehouse shortly before 4:00 PM. The mood was intense, but upbeat. There was a lot of picky detail work that we wanted to get out that day. Normally, the printer would accept this type of thing til about 3:00 PM. Like a bank, anything later would be done the next day. We had assurances that anything delivered before 8:00 PM would get at least "eyes on" the same day. It says something that the food went untouched til 6:45. That was when we wrapped our last batch for the day.

As we broke to eat, I motioned Jason to one side. From what Justin had told me, Jason could be certified as an expert in blow jobs. Between Justin himself, and a long list of call girls, Jason had experienced more variety of fellatio than Hugh Hefner had wrinkles. I asked him to give Tess some pointers. When he asked when and where, I said right then, in the break room. By the immediate bump in his pants, Jason thought this was an excellent idea.

I told Tess to assume Position Two, gesturing at the floor. There was a brief flash of question in her gaze, but she quickly dropped to her knees and assumed the position. I nodded to Jason, who walked up and whipped it out. It seemed unnecessary to mention that hands were not allowed. My only instruction to Jason was, "Don't get it on her clothes. She has not done laundry yet."

Tess' first issue was getting the bobbing cock in her mouth. Jason teased her for a few second, then stopped moving enough to let her put the tip in her mouth. Then Jason started giving her a point by point explanation of how her mouth, tongue and throat interacted with his cock. Justin watched open mouthed, while Peter was shooting the scene with his cell phone.

I wandered over to Justin. Just as Jason was having Tess suck on one of his balls, I whispered in Justin's ear, "When this is over, I am going to take you to my studio, strap you to my whipping horse, whip your ass bloody, sign it with lipstick and dry fuck you with a strap on." Justin made no comment, but his pants had a new wet spot. I suspected that the floor under Tess did as well.

The scene with Jason and Tess was coming to a finish when I settled by Peter. I told him that I would let him ass fuck Tess, here and now, if he was not too embarrassed. Peter turned dark red, but he nodded, so I handed him some KY jelly.

By this time, Jason had a hold of Tess' hair and was face fucking her with conviction. I said, "Stick it in to the balls and drain it Jason." These proved to be the magic words, because he did exactly that, running his cum from well down Tess' throat. As he pulled out, Tess chased the tip to get every drop.

I said, "That was dreadful. Assume the punishment position. Peter, please feel free to slap away as you do your business." Tess rocked forward, pulled her knees together and placed her forehead and elbows on the floor. As I expected, the pants were soaked and there was a wet spot on the floor. Suspicion of exhibitionism confirmed. I went over and pushed down the workout pants.

Peter was not as confident as Jason, but he clearly did not want to be shown up, and his cock was more than ready. In fact, once he had it out, we could all see that Peter deserved his name. Justin gave a soft "Oh my" as he leaned forward to watch. Peter had squeezed a wad of KY onto his fingers, and was struggling with the cap. In a small fit of genius, he shoved the tube into Tess' cunt, only then noticing that the was a butt plug in his way. He pulled it with his left hand and used his right to spread the KY around her rim.

Once more, we watched a bobbing cock not go into one of Tess' holes. If the tension was not so high, it would have been hilarious. I turned to see Jason holding Peter's cell phone, so that we would at least have a replay to laugh at.

By the time Peter had gotten his impressive piece under control, Tess' sphincter had almost closed. Peter handled the situation well. The anal plug had never left his hand. He used it to open Tess back up, pushing the tip in and going in lazy circles. It may have been the most erotic thing of the evening. Then he shoved his impressive cock all the way in, and slammed her about half a dozen thrusts before filling her with his cum. As he pulled out, he remembered my injunction to slap her. So he raised his hand well back and gave her a resounding slap on the rump.

There was dead silence for a moment, then I started clapping and they joined in. As theater goes, it was some of the best I had been associated with. I told Tess to pull up her pants and get up. Then I came over and gave her a big hug. I told the men thanks for participating, and please don't slip on the wet spot. Tess was crimson as I hustled her out the door.

In the car going home, I told Tess that this was a lesson. Submission is a choice, an action, and usually at least partly an act. It is not life. Beneath it all, it is her choice and her action, and the Dom is acting for her benefit. I then gave Tess permission to practice with Jason, provided it was vanilla and there was no vaginal penetration. Bondage was my area, and I did not have to ask to know Tess was not on the pill.

I also told her that this would not get her out of eating me once we got home. I was horny as hell.