Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean replied, "Kitten, you can ride me any time." Kitten? Hmmm.

Sean:

Half the erotic stories I read as a teenager involved being woken by a blow job. That was cool, and I always hoped I would get the same treatment. I never thought I would be woken to Reverse Cowgirl, but I was willing to roll with it.

Then, Sheila used my pole for a fire drill. When she hit bottom, my cock hit something, and I damn near passed out on the spot. Then she got a good grip and started pulling off. It is a good thing she was a little woozy, too, because I did not think I would survive another plunge. I sat up and put my arm around her, under those amazing tits, which settled her down.

Then, I told her what a treat it had been, but I was not going to let it rest. My cock was happy where it was, but having Sheila, literally, in my grasp was too good an opportunity to miss. I tickled her.

Boy did that work. Sheila squealed and twisted. I held on and found something else to tickle. It turned out she was ticklish all over. Everything seemed to work. I was just about to stroke her clit, when Sheila tossed both of us over on our sides. That was good. My cock was still, miraculously, buried in Sheila's cunt. Like earlier, she was extremely tight.

I twisted around, so I could at least get both hands down, one on each side. Then I realized I had enough control to pull back and thrust. Jesus is generous to sinners. I gave him thanks, while I prepared to sin some more. I cocked and thrust.

I am not sure what I expected. In my limited experience, women have not responded well when I do the unexpected. In this case, Sheila pulled her leg back to make it easier for me. I cocked and thrust. Once again, I hit the end. Perhaps, that had been the idea. If so, the last throw would be good, because I was putting everything into it.

The third time I thrust, I almost jolted as my cock hit Sheila's cervix. She screamed and shook. Muscle spasms rippled across my cock, as if I needed anything more. I exploded against Sheila's womb. My own orgasm would have dropped me like a rock, had I not been lying down already. As quickies went, that one would be hard to beat.

By the time my breathing slowed to a normal level, Sheila was starting to show signs of life. If I had been a limp noodle, she had been a bucket of goo. A sweaty bucket. I rolled off of her and put my legs off the side of the bed. Big beds have the advantage of keeping you up top, but it can be a long way to the edge. I managed. Then I pulled Sheila after me. It was barely 4:00 AM. It was too early to get up, but we needed to wash it all off. The two of us lurched off toward hot water and towels.

Like it says in the ad, is your heart healthy enough for sex?