Kitty Ch. 03

Story Info
Things still iron out for Spencer, but the kinks remain.
5k words
4.82
6.6k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Rising out of the nothing brought a pang to his prefrontal cortex. Without opening his eyes Spencer recognized the annoyance of a dull hangover... and something playing with his tenders. His heavy eye lids opened and seen the sheets had been pulled down to his knees. Katherine was looking up at him with wide innocent eyes as she sucked his testicles, her hand stroking the cock parallel to his stomach. His eyes closed again and he just lay back, feeling the sensation of her tongue lapping his sack and small fist grip along his shaft. Two mornings in a row... waking to being serviced. He didn't rush her or speak.

Her small mouth moved from one ball to the other, sucking with quiet moans and occasional slurping. After what felt like an age he tensed and sprayed up onto his abdomen with a quick grunt. Katherine giggled and slid up to lick his stomach clean, then her fingers, then his sensitive tip before shuffling up next to his side.

"Good morning..." She said in her light rasp and placed a peck on his cheek.

"Same to you. I think we'll have to do our kissing a little earlier." Spencer said with a smirk, smelling his cum on her breath. She smiled. "What time is it?"

"I dunno, I don't have a clock." Katherine replied, rubbing her cheek into his chest. "Don't like them."

"Oh." He said. "What about your phone, or laptop?"

"... Oh yeah." She said from within that black mane. There didn't seem to be any following statement so he just looked up at the grey ceiling for a few minutes while petting her hair and shoulder. He didn't want to disturb how comfortable she seemed, but today he certainly needed to meet with some old contacts to get the employment wheels rolling.

"Well, I don't know about you but some salmon and ice water sounds pretty good right about now." He said and kissed her head. "If you still got your appetite that is." Katherine laughed and they climbed out of bed. He had her check her phone for the time and found it was eleven. They decided on a quick shower, but caught up in some fun while washing each other. When clean and dried it was just shy of noon.

Downstairs while preparing the salmon he remembered the previous night in brief clips and emotions. Recalling what he had said and done was... concerning. Assuming the role he had was something he could probably never do sober, and he tried to dismiss the memory at least for now. Katherine watched from his side, eager to help with any little thing she could. Spencer hesitated before giving any directions, but it was obvious how much she liked it.

"Can you set the table? It's about ready." He said, and watched her happily move plates and utensils across the room. The delighted noise Katherine made when taking a bite of crispy salmon made him smile broadly. Her bright green cat eyes looked to him as if it was the finest cuisine. Spencer watched her ravenous flurry of fork and knife for a bit before having some himself. Quite delicious indeed. When her plate was empty Katherine moved and sat on his lap, watching him chew. His eyes twinkled and he fed her the rest of his salmon. After all was consumed she hugged him tight.

"That was the best! I like you." Katherine said, her hands on his shoulders.

"Glad you liked it Kitty." Spencer said. "By the way do you have a spare toothbrush I could use?"

"Sure." She answered with a grin, happy to be helpful.

"Great. I'll have to pick up some deodorant while I'm out too. Forgot about that." Katherine's face fell a bit.

"Out?"

"Yep, I'm gonna need work again and shouldn't put it off any longer." He collected the plates, forks and knives but she didn't get up from his lap.

"... You don't have to. I make enough for both of us, we can just stay inside today. Just you and me... we can do anything you want..." Her voice became gradually softer and more sensual as she spoke. He could feel his dick getting excited again and the idea of fucking her all day in bed without responsibility like some erotic opium den was more than tempting.

"I really should get work. I couldn't live in your house on your income, it just feels wrong. You know I love you... and would enjoy nothing more than to forget the world together, but it's time I started drawing my own water again." Katherine frowned and stood.

"... Okay." Her light voice said flatly. Spencer stood feeling as if he was doing something wrong by her, despite wanting the dead opposite. Her eyes seemed distant as he walked past for the sink to wash the dishes. She stood silently by the counter as the hot water hissed.

With the dishes done they climbed the stairs for the bathroom. He was given a new brush from under the sink and squeezed a blue glob over the bristles. It had been a while. White froth spilled onto his lip as he brushed, and presently he experienced the luxury of slick, clean teeth once again. It had never been too bad, he was fastidious enough dental-wise during his dark time but this was fantastic. He noticed Katherine wasn't brushing and she looked thoughtful. With a gargle and swish he spit bubbly tap water down the drain.

"Could you do mine?" She asked. Spencer turned, wiping his mouth.

"Beg your pardon?" He asked.

"My teeth." She shifted cutely. He had no response to this.

"Uh." He watched her grab her brush and soak it before the dollop of blue adorned the tip.

"Be gentle." She said and put it in his hand. He laughed after a second and she guided him to the toilet where he sat on the lid in front of her. His left hand went to her chin and lowered it. She obediently kept it open, her beautiful eyes looking between his as he placed the brush onto her back molars. He held the toothbrush like a pencil and carefully began the motions. As he laughed she did too with a throaty breath. With the back done he moved to her front teeth, her lips moving around the back of the tip like a rug over a scurrying mouse. He acknowledged what he was doing as he gently continued. There was something deeply romantic to this somehow. After a minute or two he withdrew the foamy brush.

"All done." He said looking up at her. She was beaming, and he felt a deep affection wash through him. "Go spit, don't swallow." His hand motioned for the sink. Her eyes narrowed and she bit her lip before leaning over the sink farther than necessary. He admired her lovely round ass in those red plaid pajamas before she turned.

"So where are we going today?" Katherine asked. He sat there and thought for a second. The person he was to meet up with first knew about her. He had helped him dig up records when Spencer was trying to find her. Hadn't he mentioned suspecting a fake identification? It didn't seem prudent to have her with him at that time.

"I'll just be seeing an old friend. It's been years since just the two of us caught up." He expected her face to register disappointment, and it did.

"You're leaving me?" Her voice seemed genuinely hurt, and his heart felt pained.

"No, of course not..." He explained, feeling like an asshole for some reason. "It's just for the afternoon, I'll be coming right back and we can just relax if you want." He stood and walked to her, taking her jaw with a soft touch. She looked upset, but her eyes softened at the contact.

"Fine."

In the hallway she tugged on his arm and raised a finger. Spencer watched curiously as she went to her dresser and rummaged. She returned with an extended hand holding something. It was a smart phone he hadn't seen before.

"What-"

"It's a prepaid one I keep around. For work and stuff. It's got plenty of minutes. You can have it." Katherine said brightly. "We can keep in touch while you're doing stuff!" He grinned and nodded, pocketing the device. Downstairs she wrote her number on a scrap of notepad for him.

"Well, I'm off. Wish me luck."

"Good luck." Katherine said. There was a second while he looked back, his hand on the doorknob, where in the large space of the room and her so small and standing straight that it really felt as if she was just a kitten in a big, big world with no one there for her. He felt another wave of love for her as well as a flash of guilt at leaving, but forced himself to walk out into the sun. It was just a necessary step to getting things right again. Then why when the door closed did it feel so wrong?

- - - - -

"Anything else sir?" The waitress asked, maintaining a smile.

"No, thank you dear." Spencer said politely and sipped from his fresh coffee. The girl walked briskly away back into the diner and he sat at the outdoor table thinking hard. It had been little more than an hour since leaving and his hopes had been dashed. His old contact had since moved to Maine, and the replacement was new. They hadn't liked the look of Spencer one bit and he didn't bother to push too hard. So there went that plan. He crumpled the paper from his mental corkboard and trashed it.

Cars rolled past on the street two meters to his right, as well as pedestrians going about their day. He had chosen the table nearest the sidewalk, he didn't know why. The looks he got from people were still alarmed at his scars, but less so. He thought it may very well be because of how he was now with clean clothing and hair. Just an unlucky guy instead of a greasy vagrant. The coffee went down warm and smooth, picking up the slack in his mind, smoothing out the kinks. Contingency plans were left, mostly labour. He began withdrawing the folder and laying it out on the desk below the corkboard. Not a problem with labour really, and a part of him knew Katherine would love that. This thought branched into memory of last night. A muddle of excitement, shame, and dark things stirred in him as he idly spun his mug. Suddenly a bottle of beer landed on his table and he looked up in surprise to see someone sitting down.

"Spence. You old dog." Sitting at the table was a guy smiling in his black and grey striped shirt with sleeves rolled up, black jeans and skull belt buckle. His familiar brown hair with tamed up bangs and thick sideburns. Spencer blinked, then broke into a pleased grin.

"Jack?" He asked rhetorically. Jack nodded and held out his hand. They shook and Spencer noticed an odd glass bracelet on his wrist. An inner red strip with three spaced out coloured circles. Green, yellow, and blue. "How you doing?"

"Top o' the world my man." His demeanour had always been a steady calm, but now there was a noticeable exhilaration within his eyes. "Top o' the fucking world."

"Yeah?" Spencer asked gladly. "Well no surprise there. Back in high school everyone knew you were gonna be something big. You bagged damn near every science award in the province." Which was true. Spencer remembered a high school science fair where Jack was requesting hairs from people to show them a rudimentary display of their DNA. A lot of girls noticed him from this and gathered around. Spencer recalled finding it rather romantic of Jack to keep each hair.

"If you seen what's in the works now..." Jack took a long drink and set the empty bottle down. "Anyways, I'm sure you're tired of answering this but why do you look like you lost a fight with Jackson Pollock? I heard he was a hack, but not a hack and slash." He gave a dark chuckle.

"Lightning." Spencer laughed. Jack's brows raised. "I was in a car without the windows fully rolled up, it was a late stake-out during a storm and then... crack."

"Shit dude. That's bunk. Kinda badass though, let's be honest. What do you think V?" He turned to a woman approaching and sitting next to him. Spencer's jaw dropped. She had long straight vivid blue hair, and piercing eyes with red irises. She had black lipstick and polish, wore a black peacoat, flare cut jeans and low boots within. She set a fresh beer from the diner down on the glass table with a clack. Her intelligent gaze bore into him and she gave a single nod. "Meet Vivian. Made her myself." He motioned a thumb at her. Spencer stared stupidly between them before laughing.

"Pleasure to mee-"

"I ain't kiddin' man." Jack said. Spencer's smile suspended with an expression of not knowing if he was being messed with. "As I was saying earlier, I've been busy. Five years ago in college I perfected cloning with some help."

"You... what?" Spencer asked dumbfounded.

"Check it." He said and gestured before drinking. Spencer looked and his jaw dropped yet again. Another Vivian wearing the same make-up and clothes as the first walked forward and placed her hands on Jack's shoulders. The same blue hair, the same red intelligent eyes. "Pretty slick, huh?"

"Uh... yeah." He said blankly. The idea that they were just twins entered his mind, but he had known Jack quite well back in the day, and he had never once lied. And the similarity was just... too perfect. "Jack this is incredible!" Spencer realized he was almost talking about them as if they weren't there, or even people... but were they?

"Certainly is. I'm also working on some VR and stuff but that's just a side project. Anyways whatcha been up to?"

"I..." The three looked at Spencer and under their gaze - especially the Vivians' - he couldn't tell the full truth. "Just looking for work..." Jack looked slightly concerned.

"You okay?"

"Yeah of course, just some things fell through."

"Well fuck getting work, I'll just hook ya up." Jack said, taking a swig. "How's a hundred and fifty thou' per year sound?" Spencer laughed aloud and picked up his mug, it paused near his mouth as he seen the genuine expression.

"Wait, are you serious? I can't accept that Jack."

"Why not man? Look, the modern world is changing. For the first time I have a non-selfish agenda and the dominoes are about to fall." Spencer's brow furrowed and he sipped the coffee. "In a matter of maybe two to four years there won't even be jobs anymore. We won't need them." Spencer held up a hand with a grin.

"I don't know what you're capable of, but this is a little much. You're going to upend the entire economy?"

"Yes I am. It's underway. I can see you don't believe me, and that's fine. Regardless you'll get to reap the benefits. As for the money I won't accept no for an answer. You don't have to do shit except sign some papers to make it official. If you're a registered employee of mine it won't be suspicious."

"... I don't know what to say." Spencer said honestly.

"No worries, you've been dealt a shitty hand and I can help."

"Thank you Jack." They shook again and Spencer reeled at his luck lately. Had his suffering just been a prelude to the best life he could imagine?

"So you've heard about this Firefly right? What's your take on this?"

"I'll believe it when I see it. " He said simply and sipped his coffee.

"Ha! Fair enough. Have you met anyone? Got an S.O.?"

"Actually yeah." Spencer grinned wistfully. "Katherine."

"Just the one?" Jack and the Vivians grinned.

- - - - -

Spencer stood in his apartment building's ground floor, waiting patiently outside his superintendent's door after knocking. Inside was the blaring noise of a television turned up far too loud. From the next door down was a baby's crying. The familiar foul smells were bringing back dark memories and amidst his desire to leave, there was a light. This place would no longer be his home.

There was a strange beep and he looked confused before realizing it was his new cell phone. As he took it out, the door opened and the super stood there looking Spencer over. The man was tall, with thick forearms and beer gut.

"Rent?" He asked gruffly. Spencer nodded and withdrew a wad off recently withdrawn bills which were swiped from his hand. The super made to close the door after flicking through them but Spencer stopped him.

"I'm moving out. That covers everything." The cell phone beeped in his hand again. The super looked at him for a long time, the television's noise almost instigating the headache's return.

"Come in." He said and walked into the apartment. Spencer frowned and entered, flicking open his phone. Two new texts. Picture messages. He left the door open behind him and tapped the first one. His eyes went wide and he blushed. It was an image of Katherine with her foot at her mouth, sucking the big toe with a begging expression. He felt his penis stir, and looked up to see the super walking to him with a new cigar between his teeth. "Why you leavin'?"

"I uh..." Spencer spaced on what they were talking about for a moment. "Just uh, got a new place."

"Don't like it here?"

"Well, no not really." Spencer felt surprised at his bluntness and looked down to his phone. He meant to put it away, but opened the second picture. It was another snap like the first but her sole and toes spread. A black dildo was soaked and half inside her. Must have been a timed selfie. Spencer felt like laughing now as soon he would be sporting a visible stiffy.

"Why not?" The super asked. Spencer looked up as his phone beeped again.

"You can't be serious." He said. The man just stared back, smoke rolling up past his face. "It wasn't fit for living since I moved in." He couldn't help but look at the new message. There was such a juxtaposition in this entire scenario. Trying to explain to this mouth breather that one should never reside in a place like this, while looking at erotic fetish photographs being sent to him, and trying not to laugh from everything including the strain in his jeans.

"Whatcha mean? Comfy little room for one. Cheap rent." The cigar bobbed between his teeth. Spencer openly chuckled now as he regarded the newest text of her soles together under her ass, black lipstick kiss residue along the soles and toes, her index finger inside her rectum. Another arrived of her sucking the dildo clean of her juices. Never in his life had he had a female do anything like this for him and he realized fully he was standing here with the pungent super when he could be on his way home... his real home now... with her. He pocketed the phone and looked up.

"Only because you wouldn't dare charge more. The walls peel, you and your belligerent nephew wake the building, and you never fix a damn thing that's brought to your attention. You should be paying us to stay here, just as a scientific endurance test of the human immune system." The super's eyes bulged and he swung a thick arm in a haymaker. Spencer simply leaned back and let the meaty fist whip by his nose. There was a comedic awkward silence following, the super staggering and head turned looking over his shoulder.

"You get one." Spencer said.

"That right?" The same hand went for a back swing. Spencer ducked it with ease and sank a fist into that stained beer gut in one short drive. The super stared up at him with shocked eyes as his cigar fell on the carpet. He held his gut and fell to his knees with a long shaky breath. Spencer looked down on him and felt a long awaited satisfaction. The erection in his pants was quite visible now and directly in the man's face. The super noticed and looked slightly afraid. Spencer finally laughed.

"Don't worry." He growled and leaned down hands on knees. "It's not for you." The super fought to breath proper as Spencer picked up the cigar and placed it in a nearby ashtray. It had been a fire hazard. He clicked the volume down button on the television rapidly until at a considerate level and walked for the exit. His cell phone beeped again as he closed the door behind him and he smirked. The baby next door had calmed it's screaming. He picked up the bag of pictures, magazines and folder he had set down in the hall before knocking earlier and walked out looking at the incoming pictures.

- - - - -

He stood and rapped on the one door he ever wanted to again. Almost immediately it pulled inward and Katherine jumped out and latched onto him. She wore a way oversized black T-shirt and he could instantly tell she was completely nude otherwise. He laughed with her and looked around, making to get inside. It was tricky with her legs wrapped around his, but he waddled in and shut the door.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers
12