Kitty-Chan: Freshman Year Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on his back after much pleading. I undid his pants and pulled his perfect, large cock out of his pants. I straddled him and watched the look of pleasure sweep across his face as my pussy slid down his cock. I rode him hard and fast right off, just the way he likes it as he grasped at my bouncing breasts; I was moaning almost screaming as I started to reach my orgasm; I started to slow down and squealed with delight as Master dug his fingers into my hips and forced me to keep pace through my orgasm. Moments later I felt the overwhelming rush of his wonderful cock exploding its warm sticky seed deep in my pussy. I soon collapsed on his chest; his cock still buried in my pussy and fell asleep to the soft gentle words:

"Good night my beautiful kitten, I love you...."

------------

Ch.4

------------

My favorite time of year had finally come. I loved Halloween from the cute to creepy costumes, to the ooky spooky decorations, to the multitude of candies I get. Mew. This year much to my dislike, my Master wanted to do that couples costume thing, where you dress to match. I had been begging him for the last month to be the Johnny Depp Mad Hatter, mostly because of his hair. So in return he wanted me to be Alice.

I got the cutest outfit I could find, short little blue dress with a white apron and little blue mushrooms all over it. Thigh high black and white striped pantyhose topped with blue mushroom cutouts and tall white Mary Jane pumps. I had to go with a blonde wig because of my hair being black and Master not wanting an 'emo Alice'. Master had to work so I had made other plans being in college there were quite a few parties, so I hit three in one night.

Dancing up a storm and teasing as many guys as I possibly could...and even a few girls. I flirted with a girl named Stormi, not a slender body but her curves made her gorgeous and boy, could those legs of hers be still a beating heart, she dressed as some character from a video game I never heard of which didn't even glorify her already beautiful body. We danced, teased some by standing boys, and exchanged numbers. I escorted her to her truck on my way out and even gained enough nerve to kiss her quick before heading to my own car.

I noticed the light in the bedroom of our apartment and thinking Master was home I ran right in. A huge mistake. Before I could scream a hand flew over my mouth, I felt cool medal against both my wrists in a matter of seconds. My knees were kicked out from under me and I could hear and feel the tear of my dress being ripped off my body. From the light of my bedroom I could tell there were four men, before a fifth walked out of the room turning the lights off. A husky deep voice called out. "Guys, it's like a sex shop in there, here use these!" I couldn't tell what was handed over but I kept fighting to get free. A painful tug of my hair told me my wig fell off, the hand moved from my mouth just in time for an all to familiar gag ring to be shoved in and latched behind my head. I felt the cool circle tip of a gun against my forehead and a much deeper voice threatened "Scream once and not only will this go into your head but your Master's too, you whore" I felt a rough tug of my collar and whimpered.

I was scared and cold. Wrists bound, gagged, naked except my thigh highs and shoes, and a gun to my head in front of five unknown men. A blindfold was added for extra assurance that I couldn't see what was going on. The worse part was I could feel myself becoming wet. I didn't want this to turn me on...but it did...which was more scary.

"What a filthy whore," chimed a third, much higher pitched, voice. "She's soaking wet from the thought of us raping her every office." He chuckled.

"Idiot, you mean orifice you fucktard." The deepest voice corrected. I shook my head no thinking it would help but that just got my a huge smack across the face.

I was yanked off the ground by my hair, but managed not to scream. I stumbled as one of the men drug me around by my hair. I was then pushed onto my knees on the familiar leather surface of my couch. I could feel the warmth of a body underneath me, but as I attempted to close my legs they collided with someone else's. Hands from behind me pushed me down on the man I was unwillingly straddling and I whimpered as I felt his erection brush my clit. I was doing my best to keep from leaning against the man and to keep his cock away from me

This time, another pair of hands pulled me forward, and without my arms I couldn't protest. I fell against the man and our chests rubbed as I tried to push back. The hands from behind were back as they pushed me onto the sitting man's cock. I started to cry as I felt it inside me, but things were only going to get worse.

I felt yet another erect cock push against my anal opening, his grabbed a fistful of my hair as he rammed his cock in. I let out a moan of pain and it earned me yet another smack across the face before a really long cock was shoved down my throat. I gagged and tried to pull away but someone held my head firmly in place as I tried to breathe through my nose. I cried as the three cocks moved in and out of my holes at different paces rather painfully. Inside I felt terrible and scared but on the outside my body was enjoying the painful scene.

The man behind me started to speed up, leaning further over me, my breasts smashed against the man under me. The high pitched voiced guy was the one tearing up my ass, he called out "He guys, while you wait for your turn with this whore, try out her juicy tits!" Two pairs of hands pulled my breasts to the side of the man under me and I felt to pairs of lips wrap around my tits. This felt great...terrible...but great. I felt myself ready to orgasm but I refused to give these dicks that satisfaction. The footlong in my mouth gave in first as he shot a load down my throat but continued to cum on the way out, in my mouth and on my face. One of the mouths on my tits stopped and traded places with the man who had just dumped his load on my face.

His cock was shorter for sure, but had a lot in width. After having taken Mr. Footlong, Shrinkie Dink here was a walk in the park. I noticed the one in my pussy was taking his sweet time with every thrust, I assumed he just didn't want to share that hole. With the three cocks inside me, and the two mouths on my breasts, I fought to hold my orgasm. I tried to focus more on my fear. I felt a hand wander down to my pussy and find my clit, which only made me tighten my pussy and ass muscles.

"The little cum dumpster likes this." the ass fucker called out as he fucked faster and rubbed my clit. He slammed in once more bringing tears to my eyes as he dumped his load in my ass and continued to cum on my ass, back, and hands. "Your up, big guy." He called to the man on my other tit who hadn't yet had his turn with me. Ass fucker took his place and he certainly was much more skilled with his tongue. He slid his hand back over my clit as he pleasured my tit and 'Big Guy' grabbed my hips, his hands were small, but I soon learned why they called him that as his cock tore into my ass, pure pain filled me. It of course was soon filled by pleasure. He dug fingers in my hips and rode me like there was no tomorrow.

Shrinkie dink had finished my mouth and came on my chest. The others stopped sucking my tits and were replaced by some familiar hands that knew what they were doing. The man underneath me started to pick up the pace quite a bit too. Big guy dumped his load not even in my ass just everywhere he could hit. I heard the others started jacking off to the side. The man under me then stood up and laid me down on the couch never leaving my pussy, he placed my legs over his shoulders, which was my weak point, he fucked me fast and hard, twisting my tits as hard as he could. I couldn't conceal my moaning anymore, it was hard not to enjoy this, but I still fought my inevitable orgasm. Just as I couldn't take much more of it, he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Cum kitty kitty" the soft, velvety, and unmistakable voice of my Master intoxicated my mind as I gave into my orgasm. I felt him cum inside of me and pull out, I felt the weight of the couch shift knowing he had gotten up and the finishing shots covered my weak and helplessly bound body.

I heard the shuffling of feet for about five minutes before a door open and shut. Then my blindfold had been removed. I squinted as my eyes adjusted for the light. I held my head up as Master removed the gag, he then helped me to sit up. I glared at him as he removed my shoes and stockings. Then he helped me to my feet.

"Forgetting something?" I gestured at the wrist cuffs still glaring at him.

"Not at all, kitten." He smiled. "I'm not about to take those off when I know you want to hit me." I sat back down and tried to get them off. He just pulled me back up. "Let's get you cleaned up." I fought against him as he tried to take me to the bathroom, but he won...but throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me.

He placed me in the shower and rinsed me off then, softly massaged soap all over my body. I moaned softly as he brushed my tits but went back to glaring. He smirked and pointed the shower head at my face rinsing the cum off. I still glared. He turned me around and pressed my chest against the wall and held me there as his other hand swiped across my slit. I moaned again, but trying not to give into him. Futile.

He pressed his cock into my pussy from behind and moved in and out slowly and smoothly as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing plus nipping up my shoulder in addition to my neck. "This won't work" I moaned trying to scold him. Except he was working me all the right ways. He softly fondled my breasts and teased my pussy with every gentle thrust. This led me to three orgasms before he stopped and helped me out of the shower. "You are still an ass." I mumbled as he dried me off.

His smile made me melt as he said "You loved it and you know it and if I had told you first, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun for anyone." He undid the cuffs and flinched as I stretched my arms.

"Nervous?" I giggled mischievously. We crawled into bed and I snuggled into his chest.

"Love you, my beautiful, slutty kitten" he chimed. The next few seconds were filled with his yells of pain as I sunk my teeth into his chest enough to draw a little blood.

"Love you too. My rapist of a Master." I snuggled back against him as I fell asleep to his words.

"This is NOT over."

12