Kitty Falcon's Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final gasp and a long drawn out sigh Trevor finished ejaculating. His hands once more holding her breasts he watched fascinated as Kitty gradually subsided from her climax. As she finished he felt a wonderful peace sweep over him as Kitty stroked his hair and kissed his face.

"Did that make you feel good, Darling?" she asked between kisses.

"Oh Kitty...Kitty...it was...was...beautiful."

She knew she had him. He would come back to her again and again, drawn to her like iron filings to a magnet. She had also used a ploy she hoped would ensure their future together. She was determined he would not escape her.

She smiled at him and said, "Ready for something to eat?"

Still lost in the euphoria of their coupling Trevor was taken by surprise by this change of direction.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing special," she said, as she removed herself from him; "cold chicken and salad."

."Yes... good...fine..." Trevor reluctantly agreed.

"I'll give him something more interesting to eat later," she thought. "I'll just have to go and clean up darling," she said, indicating the cocktail of their combined fluids that were starting to leak out of her tunnel.

She laughed lightly and added, "You did put rather a lot of sperm into me; do you always shoot so much?"

Trevor was disconcerted by her question since he had never ejaculated into a vagina before and in any case he didn't know what "much" might mean.

Kitty caught his dilemma and could have kicked herself for asking the question, so she said, "It's all right Trevor, no need to answer. You might like to clean up yourself," she added, as she left him.

* * * * * * * *

After dinner time for the evening service drew near. Having agreed that they would come back together to Kitty's house after the service, Trevor left for his own place to prepare himself for the service. He was still in a euphoric state and he had not prepared his sermon.

That evening he preached extempore on the text, "Everyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

He began by saying, "What Jesus really meant was..." and then went on to explain what Jesus had really meant. In substance it came to this: since adultery was between two married people, not of course married to each other, then it was sinful. That caused a bit of a stir among some of the married men and women in the congregation.

Trevor then went on to explain that if two unmarried people looked at each other lustfully then it was no use letting it stop in the heart. After all, hadn't the Good Lord told us to be fruitful and multiply? To not follow through was therefore against what God had ordained.

The more staid members of the congregation who occupied the body of the church remained attentive but silent, but Trevor was much encouraged by the members of the church youth club who occupied the rear of the church. From them came cries of, "Yes...yes...yea...yea...praise the Lord," and similar cries of approval.

Trevor's exegesis of the biblical text might have been doubtful, but it seemed he had struck just he right note for his congregation.

In the following months there were a considerable number of marriages in the church, followed by an exceptional number of premature births followed by baptisms.

* * * * * * * *

After the service and the handshakes and thanks for a most interesting dissertation, Trevor returned to his house, changed into something less ecclesiastical, and drove to Kitty's house.

She was already there and had obviously prepared herself for what she anticipated was to come. Dressed in an exceedingly transparent negligee she put her arms round his neck and kissed him, the kiss becoming increasingly passionate the longer it went on. Trevor was somewhat inexpert, but under Kitty's tutelage he improved.

He surfaced from the kiss breathing heavily, his penis rampant and already oozing precum. Under the influence of another kiss Kitty backed him gradually toward and into her bedroom. He ended up sprawling on his back on the bed with Kitty on top of him.

There were a few moments of confused wrestling as they undressed each other, and then Kitty administered the "something more interesting to eat" she had vowed to give him earlier.

As Kitty sat astride him and when Trevor saw her long cleft dripping with the fluids of love looming above him, he was not sure what was expected of him. Kitty made sure he was carefully instructed, and then surrendered her glistening, dripping genitalia to the care of his lips and tongue.

Initially he was again inexpert, but by careful maneuvering Kitty managed to get him at the right spot at the right time, thus bringing her to orgasm. When it was over and she was about to deal with his penis, she thought, "He'll improve with a little practice."

There was no doubt about her expertise with a phallus. Sucking, licking while at the same time stroking his length with increasing ferocity she was reward with an exceptionally fine explosion of sperm into her mouth, most of which she managed to swallow, the residue being, under her instruction, licked from her mouth an face by Trevor, while she licked her own now drying fluid from his face.

There was now a hiatus while they retired naked to the kitchen and supped on the remnants of the chicken and some cheese.

As they discussed what the night would bring and beyond that the future, Trevor noticed that his angel and demon had fallen silent.

They had both vacated the field at least temporarily, the angel in high dudgeon and muttering threats of future torments, the demon gleefully, feeling that he had done all he needed to do for the time being.

If, as some believe, sexual intercourse is the tool of the Devil to draw his victim into his eternal and infernal power, then that night the Devil had his due.

* * * * * * * *

Weary but exultant, Trevor departed Kitty's house at around 6 am, driving back to his own house to prepare himself for the coming day. I am sorry to report that he failed in his duty that day because he dropped down on his bed and went into a deep sleep, not awakening until four o'clock in the afternoon.

The smell of their coupling was still with him, so after showering and dressing he made his way by pre-arrangement back to Kitty's house, there to be fed and later fucked.

Their couplings gradually grew less in number but no less in enthusiasm. Not even libidinous Kitty could maintain the level of couplings and orgasms of that first night.

Two and a half weeks after they began - and by then Kitty was sure of her man -- she believed she was pregnant. This was no surprise or shock to her since it had been the objective of her ploy.

She had suffered adverse effects from the contraceptive pill and so with all her previous men she had insisted on a condom or had used an internal contraceptive diaphragm. Only with Harold had she let down her guard, and then there was that fool, Teddy Wainwright who had used a faulty condom.

It had not been so with Trevor. Almost from the first time she saw him she had decided that he was the man she wanted, the man who could give her the life she now desired. The fact that once released from the bondage of his sexual abstention he had become an ardent, even a demanding lover, was a bonus.

She was sure of him. She believed that she wouldn't even mind if he went with other women because she knew that none of them could give him what she could.

They were laying face to face, his penis still in her vagina -- he seemed to like lingering after they had orgasmed which for her was another bonus. She smiled and kissing him softly on the lips she said, "I think I'm pregnant darling."

He looked at her searchingly for a few moments and then returning her kiss said, "You're sure?"

"Not until I've seen the doctor," she replied, "but as sure as I can be at the moment."

With barely a pause he said, "You'll marry me?"

"Yes," she answered, "of course I will."

* * * * * * * *

They elected not to get married in the local church. They disappeared from the parish for a week and returned as man and wife.

Most of the congregation were surprised that Trevor should have married a woman like Kitty Falcon, and there were comments like, "Hardly a suitable wife for a minister," but there was some relief felt, especially among the woman, that Kitty would no longer pose a threat to them and their husbands -- they hoped.

Kitty gave birth to a daughter, and if as it happened, Kitty joined the young women giving birth prematurely in the parish, most people were inclined to believe that in her case it was really premature. One has to suspect however that it was a case of people believing what they wanted to believe, and in such circumstances people will believe the most incredible things.

Kitty rapidly dived into being the parson's wife, getting herself elected to all the top positions in the women's groups, and to be fair she made an excellent job of organising them, but her ambitions extended beyond the local parish.

Trevor, seemingly energised by his marriage, began to make his name as a preacher. With Kitty taking over much of the parish administration Trevor gained his DD, and for Kitty the road ahead seemed open.

Climbing the greasy pole that leads to high ecclesiastical office is not easy, but supported by Kitty Trevor's climb seemed remarkably rapid.

I would not say that Kitty was unfaithful to Trevor because all she did was for his benefit and incidentally her own. If she discovered that ecclesiasts in positions of power are susceptible, and if she used that "extra dimension" to make that greasy pole less greasy, and I only say if, who is to condemn?

Does it not say somewhere, "Judge not, and you will not be judged, condemn not, and you will not be condemned"?

So far Kitty has not had the opportunity to be graciously condescending to lesser mortals like the prime minister or the Governor General, but she is sure the day will come.

Incidentally, Kitty wishes it to be known that her "extra dimension" is not something special to her. "Any woman can achieve it with a little exercise of the muscle," she claims.

12