Kitty in Peril Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitty awakens...
879 words
4.4
22.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kitty came to herself it was dark -- she could barely make out if she was lying on a bed of held in some kind of box, she felt the feeling of silk on her bare skin -- oh God, they had undressed her -- and she tried to move. Immediately came the feeling of restriction -- she was bound! Ropes encased her body and a piece of white cotton tied as a gag on her mouth.

The actual details of her abduction were still a little hazy. Kitty writhed in her bonds, testing the ropes. They were secure. Then the horror of remembrance came to her - the memory of being held from behind, grabbed, then a chemical stench as a pad was clamped over her mouth and nose. It had been like entering a deep, dark swirling pool as the drug took effect. She had been chloroformed, and then brought here - her next recollection was on waking, tied and gagged, with a mild headache from the drug. Outside the sounds of the party wafted through the summer night, people enjoying themselves, as if nothing was wrong, as if a woman had not just been kidnapped! Kitty was helpless. Anything could happen to her... anything...

Not only bound, Kitty had been put into full bondage. Whoever had done it must have been a shibari Master. Wrists bound, held behind her back and ankles tied together, Kitty could make out silken ropes binding her -- purple or red, in the half-light she couldn't make out. More than that, however, the ropes just above her knees kept her legs tightly together, but one rope led from them to her bound wrists, and then up towards ropes that bound her breasts, wound around her torso, the ropes just resting above and below her nipples. As Kitty quickly discovered, a slight struggle on her wrist bonds was enough to move the rope -- positioned strategically between her legs, the silk directly on her pussy. One movement and she felt the friction of the rope on her, the rubbing of her bonds on her most private area -- it was as if she were touching herself!

She semsed the soft but strong silken ropes at her wrists and ankles, the ropes rubbing against her breasts, the friction on her nipples, and she tried her wrist bonds. She writhed in he ropes, feeling their constraint, their ownership of her, she on her bare skin, sensual, tight, reminding her how much she loved the look and touch of it on her body. She felt the stirrings inside her, she was being controlled, the dominant men had her, could do as they pleased, she was bound, gagged, helpless, her tied hands with their long artistic fingers moved slowly, trying the knots, but at the same time the rope between her legs rubbed on her pussy, gently at first. It was almost as if her hands had been tied so she could pleasure herself. There were the thoughts all the time of what these men might do to her, tie her in position, control her, dominate her, have her any way, every way, the thoughts excited as well as frightened her.

She writhed harder, faster, feeling the warmth flow through her body, the heat of her sex, the fear of what might be, the fantasy of her submission. The thoughts of her taking fell away as Kitty's visions of herself dominated by the unseen and mysterious Master caused her to rub harder, moans behind her gag, high small cries muffled by the cloth. "Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." as she started to come, glad that there was no one to see her bound and writhing in ecstasy and bondage! She struggled again and again, knowing the rope would be moist with her own juices as she became more and more aroused, her eyes closed envisioning the torments to come - did they know she was like this? She could not see but sensed her nipples harden, standing proud against the ropes that bound her torso, her breathing heavy behind the gag.

Again Kitty stroked, rubbed, her moans, desperate, her body moving in rhythm to her growing arousal, her triumph, towards her orgasm. Her head was filled with the dream of herself, bound, helpless, her wrists worked harder, faster, fast, HARD! "mmm... mmm... mmm..." stabbing cried behind the gag as she worked, feeling her wrists tied, ankles bound, mouth gagged, she thought of the men watching her, seeing her body jerk and writhe in time to her ministrations on her pussy, the rope straining at her clit. Her eyes closed, tight shut, Kitty concentrating on the scene, her scene, where she was the willing submissive, she groaned against the cloth, and then and then...

There was nothing she could do - she felt the electric impulses, the pleasure flowing from her clit, her helplessness, wave after wave of pleasure, and her hips bucking with each assault on her helpless body. And she came! She filled the gag with her amazed cries of relief and release - feelings she had never before experienced in her life. Kitty was so trapped in the warm cocoon of her orgasm she did not hear the sound of footsteps... they were coming, coming for her!