Kitty Likes It Hard

Story Info
Shadowcat gets her way with her favorite Russian X-man.
3.2k words
4.28
32.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladydrace
ladydrace
254 Followers

((Since this is posted in the celebrities category, I'll just briefly mention what's in here, to avoid anyone being offended. In this story there will be mild bondage and some rough handling. Other than that It's only hot, consensual, adult sex. Disclaimer: I don't own X-Men or anything else from the Marvel universe and I'm making no money from it in any way. Just using them for my own savage pleasure. And this is a fantasy, so remember out there in the real world: ALWAYS use protection.))

*

It was late night in the mansion and along the dark corridor, a shadow was creeping. The carpet muffled the light footsteps of the small shadow and no sound was heard. The whole mansion was quiet. Only few people were in their rooms this night, but the creeping shadow still moved silently. The purpose of the night excursion would fail if someone woke up. One person in particular. The figure slowed to a halt outside a door and waited; listening for noise inside. Hearing nothing, the shadow slipped through the door... without opening it.

It was almost as dark in Piotr's room as in the rest of the X-Men mansion. Kitty paused inside the door to make sure he was asleep, before moving closer to the large figure in the bed. All her careful scheming would be ruined if she messed up now, so she moved painfully slow. Her fingers twirled nervously in the dark around the long slivers of soft fabric she had brought. His broad back was turned to her. This wasn't going to be easy. She would have to be quick.

She reached out and touched him very gently. Like she had expected he reacted instantly, but he was still drowsy. Slowly and purposefully she let her hand slide down his arm and lifted it up, as if she was going to slide in under it as she so often did. He mumbled something only half awake and rolled over on his back while making room for one more in the bed. She slithered in beside him, but didn't fold his arm around her like she usually did. Instead she raised it to the slim, steel bedpost and swiftly tied the fabric tightly around the post and his wrist.

He only had time for a sleepy, inquiring grunt before she had reached over him, caught his other arm and repeated the procedure. He was now very much awake.

"What? Katya?"

With a triumphant grin Kitty settled her much smaller frame on top of him and rested her head on her arms.

"Surprise Peter."

"What are you doing my love?"

"Oh nothing. Just having my way with a big thick headed russian fellow."

He pulled carefully at the tight bonds, testing the strength of the fabric. She laid a finger on his nose and said with an edge to her voice:

"Don't you dare ruin those scarves lover boy! They're very precious to me."

He immediately stopped pulling. He would never do anything that might hurt her in any way. Not even if she asked him to. But she would change that tonight. Oh yes. A smirk widened on her face in the dark and she slowly caressed his naked chest. She heard him sigh and knew she had him now. She could just see him under her by the faint light seeping through the curtains. The moon was very bright that night.

"Katya, what..?"

She silenced him with a finger pressed to his lips.

"No more questions lover. Just enjoy the ride."

He seemed to consider his options for a while, but eventually he just settled down on his back, letting her take over. Oh if only he knew what she planned doing to him. She doubted he would be so calm if he knew.

She knew he had better night vision than her, so she very slowly pulled her night shirt over her head, revealing her most transparent underwear. As she threw it to the floor, she saw his eyes widen and distinctly felt something stir under her. She felt a little slutty, but really enjoyed his shocked look, so she went with it and let her hands slowly slide all the way from her thighs, over her stomach, cupping her breasts and squeezing them once before gripping her own hair and arching her back with a little pleasurable moan.

He cut off a gasp in the dark when he heard the moan and she felt the stir become a very prominent hardness almost instantly. She couldn't help but smile. How she loved making him react like that. Usually he would be the one driving her insane with gentle touches and sweet lovemaking. But not tonight. Oh no. To her own slight surprise, she felt herself tingle with arousal just thinking about being in control like this. This would certainly not be the last time.

With her back still arched she flicked her hips a fraction, so she was now positioned directly on his hardness, still with underwear and a blanket between them, and she felt him tense up from the pleasure. She let her hands drift back to her breasts and turned her torso slightly towards the curtained windows, so he couldn't possibly miss a thing. She slid her hands around and under her breasts very gently at first, mimicking his own movements when caressing her in that area. Then she pinched her nipples through the fabric and moaned from the ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. More because of his look than because of the sensations caused by herself. And also at the thought of what was to come.

Excruciatingly slow she slipped her fingers under the hem of the bra and slipped it over her head. Even her modest breasts made a very sensual show as they one by one popped out under the hem and she was rewarded with another gasp from him. She repeated the movements from before on the now bare skin and she saw his hands twitch in the bonds. Oh how he would like to touch. But not tonight. Not yet.

When she returned to her nipples and pinched them again, she felt it was time to make a little statement to her thick headed lover. With a little louder moan she suddenly grabbed her own breasts as hard as she could and squeezed them tightly. She began giving them a rather rough treatment, making sure he was watching every second. The gentle Russian never quite understood that a little pain could be blissfully enjoyable during lovemaking, but she intended to make that very clear to him tonight.

There was no mistaking his reaction. His eyes widened even more and his mouth fell open. He knew from the start that his Katya loved sex, but he had never seen her so... so... wild!

She loved the look on his face and handled her breasts rougher still to prove her point. Oh to feel his large strong hands doing that to her body... but not yet. It was time for his treatment first. She slid herself up to straddle his broad chest and to her slight surprise felt herself leave a wet trail all the way across his abdomen, even through her panties. He felt it too and made a low disbelieving noise in the dark. Oh believe it lover. Believe it.

She bent over and reached up to his hands. But if he thought she would untie him now, he would be badly disappointed. Instead she made sure her breasts were positioned right above his face, but just out of reach, while she sucked his index finger into her mouth and giving it the royal treatment with her tongue. She felt his chest heaving with pleasure within seconds. She let her tongue trace his arm all the way to his elbow, when she suddenly felt him stretch to reach her breast with his mouth. She quickly sat up, just before he made contact and he made a frustrated sound as she moved away.

"Ah ah aah... naughty boy!"

He shrugged as if to say he couldn't help himself. Oh he hadn't seen nothing yet. She repeated the process with his other arm, this time making sure her breasts were a safe distance from his face. When she reached his armpit she continued across his collar bone while watching his face. She knew it was one of his most sensitive spots and she was waiting for his reaction. Wait for it... As she reached the dimple in the middle where the bones met, his eyes slid closed and he exhaled deeply. This was her chance.

Quick as a flash, she swooped in and placed the most feather light kiss on his lower lip and was gone again, before he was really aware what had happened. His eyes flew open again and he moaned this time with disappointment. He could see her grin wickedly in the moonlight.

"Katya my love. This is torture."

She giggled a low husky giggle, rather uncharacteristically for her, who was usually very girly.

"That's the idea."

Piotr was pretty sure she had no idea what kind of effect she was having on him. If she kept this up, he would lose control. And if he lost control... he didn't dare finish that trail of thought.

Meanwhile Kitty busied herself with his collar bone again. He felt her hair tickle his chest every time she moved and he battled himself fiercely not to rip free from the scarves and kiss her fiercely. She took her time with his chest, drawing wet circles with her tongue all over. She had found out by coincidence that he liked very much when she pinched his nipples hard and often did so during their lovemaking, so when she got to them, he looked forward to something rougher. Maybe it would relieve his need a little.

Kitty knew what he expected when she reached his nipples, but she had absolutely no intention of humoring him. She tongued them so gently he hardly felt it and she heard him hiss and grunt from his increasing frustration. Time for a little taster soon. But not yet. Not yet.

She slowly worked her way down to his navel and circled it until she felt she had him driven to the edge.

"Katya... Katya..."

A little taster. Just to keep him with her. She threw herself down hard on top of him and kissed him so exquisitely rough it hurt them both. They moaned into each other battling tongues, and just when Piotr felt his tension lifting a little, she suddenly pulled away and stopped touching him all together. His body positively ached for her. She had jumped off the bed and stood there watching him, obviously enjoying her work.

Piotr was stunned. She did know what she was doing. She knew exactly what she was doing to him. She had him completely in her power. She came so close to the bed that he could smell her, but without touching him. She made sure he watched as she trailed her body with her hands again. From her hair, to her breasts, to her stomach. Then she slipped her thumbs under the hem of her panties and slid them down so slowly Piotr thought for a second that time had stopped in that painfully sensual moment.

When she finally stepped out of them he gasped. If he had been able to bear the thought of anyone else seeing his love like this, he would have painted her naked ages ago. She was absolutely perfect and it almost made him cry sometimes that this beautiful creature would give herself to him so willingly. It was like being given a slice of heaven. He never doubted neither heaven nor God when he saw her like this.

He couldn't close his eyes. He just had to watch the progress of her hands over her own body, pinching nipples, scratching skin, and to his amazement one hand slid down between her legs while the other played with a breast. She purred while her fingers fondled her own most sensitive spot and he was driven wild by the sent of her wetness drifting from her. He breathed out her name in submission.

"Katya..."

Again that wicked grin.

"Promise you'll behave?"

He moaned from the bottom of his gut.

"Anything Katya, anything."

She giggled hoarsely again. It sent shivers across his body hearing it.

"Well then I might just let you have another little taste."

He had no idea what she could mean, until he saw her remove her hand from between her legs and saw her fingers glisten wetly not an inch from his face. Oh dear God. He lunged at her hand as soon as it was close enough and went crazy licking and sucking her delicious liquids off her fingers. He heard her gasp and he gave it all he had, as it was the only thing he could do.

She let herself enjoy it for a little while and then suddenly withdrew her fingers again. No getting carried away. Not yet. Again his frustrated moan. She tore the blanket of him with one quick movement and straddled his knees. His arousal was very obvious indeed through his boxers. But she wouldn't tend to that yet.

She let her tongue continue around his navel and trace the hem of the boxers. He moaned as she slid a finger under and just lifted it slightly away from his skin. She blew her hot breath over the wet trail below his navel and some of it drifted under the hem, which was exactly what she intended. She felt his cock twitch violently against her lower arm and Piotr gasped loudly.

He thought he would go crazy when she simply let go of the hem again and went back to his navel. He was not too proud to beg.

"Katya please. I need you, please. Please"

"Not yet lover. Not yet."

He groaned and squirmed beneath her as she lightly tickled his lower belly with her nails and his eyes closed in a pleasurable haze.

"Then when, you devil? How long are you going to make me suffer?"

The smile in her voice was so obvious he didn't need to open his eyes to see it.

"Only until I get what I want."

Even in his painfully aroused state he was bewildered.

"What do you want? You know I will do anything for you Katya."

She sounded a little more serious now.

"Not anything."

With a swift movement she tore of his boxers, making his cock slap hard against his belly as it was released from the waistband. He cried out from the powerful sensation after all the teasing. He was gasping for air and she was enjoying it. Vixen. If she didn't stop soon, he would lose it completely and just take her then and there. And he didn't want to do that. He might...might... hurt her. The thought made his gut clench and he felt sweat form on his brow as he fought to retain some form of control over his body.

She was licking again. Up and down his thighs and his hips, always stopping short of the area that most of all craved her attention. He bucked when ever she neared the area. He felt he was losing the battle.

"Katya, please stop. Please. I can't take anymore."

It was what she had been waiting for. Now to wheel him in.

"Just let it go my love. I want you to."

"No! Katya I'm strong. I'll... I'll hurt you."

She shook her head at him. They had talked about this before. He always had his way. But not tonight.

"No. I told you, I phase out if it hurts. Please let go Peter."

She was still touching and tickling all around his loins and he felt his lust bubbling hotly within him. She slowly crawled all the way up to his face and looked him in the eye.

"Take me. Gimme all you've got."

He stared at her, clenching his teeth still fighting to hold back. She leaned in just far enough away from his face for a kiss.

"And another thing..."

He was losing it...

"The scarves..."

His mind was bursting with the aching for her...

"...they're really just cleaning rags..."

With a roar he tore the rags to shreds and lunged at her. Finally. He let go completely. He had no choice. He jumped to his knees, encased her in his arms and pressed her so tightly against him that the breath was pushed from her lungs. She mewed against him in joyful pleasure and threw her arms around his neck when he roughly kissed her and let himself ravage her.

She felt his strong hands bruise her buttocks and thighs as he squeezed her frantically. He rasped out every breath as if he had not breathed for hours, and each exhale sounded like a deep growl. He kissed and groped everywhere he had wanted to for the last half hour but still with only one thing on his mind. He needed her. Now. Before he went insane.

Moaning with despair from his need he lifted her by her hips and swiftly guided himself to her wet entrance. She squealed with delight when he entered roughly and bottomed out immediately. Oh how she had wanted this. He bit down on her shoulder while thrusting into her hard and deep, her moaning and crying in his ear spurring him on.

"Oh yes Peter, oh yes, oh yes..."

He was usually very quiet in bed, but now each of his frantic thrusts were followed by a sharp moan forced out through his nose over her shoulder. His mind was flowing over with her. Her sent, her sound, the feeling of her nails scratching his back in time with his thrusts. He needed her. So badly.

With his hands on her hips he pushed her down on him as hard as he could. He needed to go deeper. Deeper. Feeling his climax approaching he quickened the pace and he could hear from her mewing and gasping that she was right there with him. She was with him. All the way.

He felt himself explode from the inside out and he roared out his pleasure as he felt her ride the wave with him and squeeze every last drop out of him as he drained his very essence deep into her.

He collapsed onto his back with her on top of him. For the longest time they lay there, gasping and wheezing. When his vision returned he spotted a very clear bruise on her smooth shoulder in the moonlight, and his stomach clenched violently, knowing he had done it.

"Katya. I'm so sorry. I hurt you."

She raised herself onto her elbows and looked down at him.

"Don't you get it yet you thick headed farm boy? I wanted you to. Haven't I been begging you to take me hard from the very first day?"

His voice clearly revealed his distress.

"Yes but I hurt you!"

She shook her head and kissed him roughly.

"The things I have to do to get what I want around here. Now listen closely, and make no mistake, I mean it: I. Wanted. It."

He looked at her disbelieving.

"Really Katya?"

"Really Peter. And like I've also said from day one: if you really hurt me, don't you think I would phase out?"

He swallowed nervously.

"Are you sure?"

"God, you are the dumbest guy I ever met! Yes, damn it! See? Now you made me curse!"

Finally a smile appeared on his face.

"Well aren't you a bad girl tonight Katya..."

ladydrace
ladydrace
254 Followers