Kitty Loves a DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers

"Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes! Just like that!"

"Just like that" was what she got, as Frank and I pulled our cocks out and drove them back into Kitty's pussy and ass in unison. I felt my pubic hair crushed against the insides of her ass cheeks and I heard her body and Frank's come together with a soft, squishy sound. Kitty moaned in bliss again, and we slowly drew back for another pair of coordinated strokes.

Over and over, we fucked Kitty the way she wanted us to, and she rammed her ass and pussy back to meet us. The lubricant in her ass, although it was not as good as the Aqualube I would have preferred, was working perfectly, and there was no friction, just the tightness and the sensation of her muscles rolling over my cock. Her natural lubricating juices were flowing freely in Kitty's pussy, and doing their job just as well. I could smell their delightful aroma and hear the sloshing noise they made as Frank's cock drove into her, and I could even see them running off his body to soak into the sheet.

Kitty's feet and knees were no longer on the mattress, but her legs were kicking back, like those of a swimming frog, in time with our combined thrusts into her, while her body jerked from side to side on top of Frank. She was so much into the great fucking we were doing that her arms no longer supported the weight of her upper body and she constantly told us how much she wanted to cum again.

"That's it! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

That was my intention, because I could feel my climax steadily building too, and I could hear Frank snorting and panting, so I knew he was almost ready too. We increased the speed of our strokes into Kitty, and her movements became wilder and more uninhibited, until she joyously cried out the happy news.

"Keep fucking me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

We did what she wanted, pounding our cocks into her as fast as we could, no longer staying so carefully in unison. There was nothing at all controlled about Kitty either, as she once again gave herself fully to the erotic pleasures of the moment. He held her tightly between us, and let her slide and bounce from side to side, but kept ramming our cocks in and out of the places she wanted them.

"Oh!" Kitty cried out in pure ecstasy as she climaxed.

Once again she relaxed between us, almost like a soft, sexy life-sized rag doll, but we didn't even slow down. Looking down at Frank's face, I saw a grimace of intense joy sweep across it and, seconds later, I felt a great geyser of pleasure well up inside my body and erupt. I climaxed. Even after cumming, Frank continued to drive his cock in and out of Kitty's pussy, and I did the same for her ass. I ejaculated twice more, and I don't know how many times he did, before we were both through.

All three of us lay in a happy, totally spent and satisfied pile, while Kitty whispered to us what great fuckers we were. Frank told her it was just because we had such a great filling to our sandwich, and I agreed. We all knew we were through with that day's sexual adventure, but there would be many more in time to come.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kitty and Frank and I had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers
12