Kitty Pimps out Her BootBoy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster, slave. Beg me to cum"

"PLEASE, MISS CHERYL!! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM SO BADLY!"

"Beg me, tell me that you're all mine."

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!!"

"I didn't hear you, did you pledge your allegiance to me?"

"PLEASE MISS CHERYL! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!!"

"Yes, Chucky, I know you will...but you know what? I'm NOT going to let you!" she said.

She looked deeply into my eyes and said, "You are such a little slut, Chucky boy. So easy to tease...sooo much fun to enslave! I could make you all mine in a heartbeat, right now, just like Kitty said I could. But I can see how much you love her and, if you can keep a secret, I think she is quite fond of you too. She is lucky to have a loyal bootslave like you."

She continued, "I had so much fun with you tonight, you naughty little teaseboy. I am going to go home now, leaving you as a throbbing, dripping and desperate mess, just as I promised Kitty I would. When she gets home from shopping and gets her hands on you, you will be nothing but a weak, frantic, and desperate little teasetoy, unable to resist anything she asks of you, all helpless and needy. Just like she likes you!"

She tugged on my cock leash, pulling me towards her. She lifted up my balls with the leash and pressed the soft top of her boot-toe underneath them, squishing them gently. And she reached out with her hand, grabbing and caressing my aching cock, slowly increasing the intensity until I was thinking she might finally let me cum.

But I should have known better, as right when I was just about to lose control, she stopped, stood up and moved away, laughing at my desperation. With that, she turned on her heels, grabbed her jacket and marched out the front door, leaving me alone with the erotic thoughts of what had just happened.

I kept the panties on and tugged on the leash around my balls, slowly playing with myself but making sure I didn't come, knowing Kitty would be expecting me to be nice and hard for her when she got home...but that's another story!

12