Kitty Tales: Blair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers

The exquisite show was exciting Paul, but he wanted to see more. He told Blair to stop dancing and to bend over at the waste. Once she was in position, he told her to reach behind and pull her ass cheeks apart so that all of us, including the video camera, got a birds eye view of our mutual destination.

Indeed, she had a magnificent body for fucking, and all of us were ready to start the games. Discarding his clothes, Paul told Dan and me to have some fun while he played with Blair. He pulled Blair next to him, pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of his spread legs, and told her to suck him off.

I stroked Dan's cock as Blair began to suck on Paul's cock. From the enthusiasm she demonstrated giving the blowjob, I could tell that she was getting into the entire situation. This socialite wanted all of us to degrade and humiliate her. She was our slut for the afternoon, and I knew full well that we were going to take full advantage of our opportunity.

Paul placed his hands on the sides of Blair's head and guided her cock sucking. His body language told me that she as doing a fine job, and I bet the image of this gorgeous slut increased his sexual tension. Dan and I were getting into our petting more heavily as we snuck glances at what was occurring on the bed.

From the reaction of Dan's dick, I knew he was into watching his girlfriend suck off another man. I was into it, too. I love watching Paul's cock stretch a woman's mouth as she tries to inhale him. If he wanted her to deep throat him, she would have to relax her throat. I know. That cock had been down my throat many times.

Usually, we use the d/s games to stimulate sexual tension. Today, just the opposite occurred. All of us were in a heightened sexual level, and d/s games would have to wait until some of the sexual tension was released. The situation was similar to fucking when you are a teenager. If you don't jack or suck the guy off, he will probably cum too quickly.

Seemingly on cue, Paul pulled Blair's face from his cock and grabbed her thin shoulders. Pulling her upward, he turned her around and pushed her on the bed. Taking the hint, Blair crawled up until she was in the middle of the bed with her knees up and spread.

Dan pushed my head down until I my face was even with his long, thin cock. I knew what he wanted, but I also wanted to watch the action on the bed. With a little effort, I adjusted my position until I could suck Dan's cock and watch Paul fuck Blair's tight pussy.

Paul crawled on the bed between her legs. He reminded me of a carnivore that had slain its prey and was congratulating itself on securing a delicious meal that it would soon maul. His wicked smile indicated that Blair was about to receive one hell of a fucking.

Stroking his cock, Paul examined the 32 year old woman below him—gorgeous face, pouty red lips, white teeth within a deliciously delicate mouth, succulently shaped tits, flat stomach, small patch of brown fur above her pussy, red and swollen pussy lips leaking her female excitement, tight ass, and slender, muscular thighs that were ready to grip his waste in a passion roll. She had it all and he was about to take it all in every hole.

Paul pulled her legs until they rested on his shoulders so that her pussy and ass were spread. He leaned forward until Blair's knees were almost touching her shoulders. He wanted full penetration into his slut. He wanted to feel his balls slapping against her ass. He wanted to explore every inch of the pussy treat spreading before him.

With an impish grin, he made her wait for the initial penetration. Since she was blindfolded, the darkness increased her anticipation and excitement. She was about to be fucked by someone she had never met. She was his slave for the fucking. He was the master who would fuck his slave in any manner he desired.

Grasping his cock, he stroked it over Blair's pussy lips and just inside the opening. Teasing her pussy with his dickhead, Paul whispered, "I'm going to fuck you like you are my whore. But before I do, I want you to tell me that I am your fuck master."

Blair hesitated to speak. Maybe her resolve to be a fuck slave for the afternoon was receding? That would be totally unacceptable.

Paul grabbed one of her protruding nipples and gave it a quick twist. Blair squirmed and gasped from a combination of pain and lust.

"I said that I want you to tell me that I am your fuck master. Blair, answer me," Paul growled.

"Yes...yes! You are my fuck master," squirmed Blair.

"If I am your fuck master, I can do with you what I want. Is that correct fuck slave?" added Paul.

"I am yours totally," spouted Blair.

"That's not good enough. Tell me you are my fuck slave and I can do anything I want with you," retorted Paul. "When you speak to me, call me sir, fuck slave."

"Yes...sir. You can do anything you want with me, ...sir," relented Blair.

As I did my best to concentrate on both giving Dan a good sucking and watching the action on the bed, I was getting wetter by the second. I love it when Paul talks to me like a whore. The dirty talk sends shivers up my spine. Some men understand that when a woman wants to be fucked, a man needs to work on her mental image as well as her body. Those are the most intense orgasms. Dirty talk does a fine job of establishing the mental image of being fucked.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy now, fuck slut," Paul added. "Then I'm going to fuck that tight little ass of yours. When I'm done, I'm going to give you to the others to do what they want with you. Is that what you want fuck slave?"

"Please fuck my pussy and ass. You can do whatever you want with me, sir."

"You have potential fuck slut. I might want to do this on a regular basis if you can fuck like a nasty girl should," cooed Paul.

With that, Paul positioned the head of his dick in Blair's pussy lips and pushed. He sunk deeply and Blair let out a yelp as Paul's dick came to rest. I'm sure her eyes were rolling underneath her blindfold.

After a few seconds, Paul began the real fucking of Blair. I don't mean love making. He was pumping her with quick, hard stokes. Her ass was bouncing with every stroke. I knew what she was feeling. Paul's cock isn't extremely long (maybe a little over average), but it's very thick. I can barely get my hand around it when I am stroking him.

Paul maintained a pace I have experienced and witnessed frequently. I've observed him fuck a woman for over 30 minutes at a time. Then rest awhile and do it again. But he doesn't just pump directly in and out. He varies the angle of his thrusts so that a pussy is fully fucked. He varies the pace, too. He will speed up and slow down based on the reaction of the woman being fucked. He also uses it to make sure that he can fuck for a long time.

Believe me, when he is done, a woman knows she has been fucked. In fact, it's weird but I have witnessed women actually hold his hand as we leave a fuck session with them and their husbands. They just don't want to accept that the fucking is over.

As Paul continued his ravaging of Blair's pussy, he continued to talk to her. Although his communication was a little breathless, the messages were clear. "Take my cock, fuck slut. Your pussy is tight, baby. Squeeze it, slut," he commanded.

Blair was moaning and groaning something about filling her pussy. She was so far gone that her oral reactions were incomprehensible. She was writhing in ecstasy as the thick cock pumped her. Her pussy squished very time Paul's cock rammed into her. All women's orgasms are a little different, but I would bet she came three times.

After about 15 minutes of relentless fucking, Paul looked over at Dan and me and told me to get the lubricant. Although there was plenty of pussy juice and sweat running down to her ass, Blair would need lubricant to accept his thick cock in her rectum.

As I retrieved the lubricant, Paul told me to lick his cock clean of Blair's wetness and then apply the lubricant while fingering her pussy. Hey, who am I to argue?

Paul pulled from Blair's engorged pussy with a loud slurp as her pussy muscles released their grip. Trying to balance myself, I inserted two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Simultaneously, I lowered my head and sucked Blair's cream off of his cock. It tasted lovely. She tasted as good as she looked.

With a light tap on the top of my head, I removed my mouth and speared a glob of lubricant. I spread it on Paul's cock. The head was huge. He was so excited over fucking her. The blue vein running the length of his cock was fully engorged, providing a roadmap to heaven.

Stroking a cock and finger fucking a woman simultaneously is no easy feat. But I did my best. My ministrations to Blair must have been inadequate because she started to moan complaints.

"Quit moaning and roll over," commanded Paul. On unsteady arms, Blair complied. Paul pushed a pillow under her hips so that her ass level was raised. He pulled her ass checks apart and told me to rub lubricant around her asshole and in her rectum.

While continuing to stroke his cock, I pulled my fingers from Blair's pussy and retrieved another glob of lubricant. After rubbing the lubricant around her asshole, I pushed a lubricated finger up her ass. She bolted at this intrusion.

I chuckled to myself at her reaction. If my slim finger caused her to bolt, wait until Paul's cock was introduced to her cherry ass. She would bolt like a newly emasculated gelding.

Observing Blair's reaction to my finger, Paul told me to push three digits inside of her. It was tight, but I was able to squeeze three in and start finger fucking her brown hole. I was wondering if Paul wanted me to fist fuck her pussy or maybe even her ass after he was done with her. I would enjoy that.

Once Blair was properly lubricated and loosened, Paul positioned the head of his burgeoning cock at the entrance of her ass. My three fingers were not close to a match for the size of Paul's cock head. This I had to watch. I wondered how he would navigate his thick cock head into that little brown hole.

First, he ran his cock head up and down her ass crack, teasing her with the tender flesh of his soft head. He tickled the entrance to her ass with the tip by rubbing it around and around the sphincter. He then placed the tip at the center of the brown sphere and gave a little push. Blair leaned forward in an attempt to avoid the penetration, but Paul responded to her reluctance: "Stay still, fuck slut. My cock is going to have its way with your tender ass. All of my sluts get ass fucked."

Looking at Dan and me he commanded: "Move in front of her and hold her still while I push inside her ass."

We both complied and held Blair as Paul continued his invasion. With a series of short pushes, the head of his cock broke through the sphincter. Blair gasped and bolted, but there was no escape. Her ass would be fucked and there was nothing that she could do. She would be sore for days after the fucking she was about to receive.

Paul rested his cock inside of her ass and then slowly worked deeper inside of her with short gentle strokes. Once most of his cock was tightly up her ass, he sighed: "There is nothing like fucking a cherry ass."

Looking down at his conquest, he raised his hand and gave Blair's ass check a hard spank. She bolted from the pain and surprise. Although she liked her sex rough, this may have been the first time that she was blindfolded when her ass was spanked.

When she reacted to the spank, the muscles around her sphincter must have immediately clamped on Paul's cock. "Damn, that feels good. A hard spank will make any ass tighten," Paul exclaimed. "I learned that little trick back in Thailand."

Not to be lost in the action, Dan put his cock in Blair's face. She immediately opened her mouth so that he could face fuck her. Now she had cocks in both ends. I added to her pleasure by climbing under her and pulling a pillow under my head so that I could lick her pussy as she was ass and face fucked.

Paul and Dan started a rhythm. One would push in while the other pulled out. They continued a slow pace as Blair became more receptive to her impalement. Soon, she was pushing her ass back into Paul's cock as it assaulted her.

Our fuck sandwich was getting to Blair. She was moaning around Dan's cock and bucking against Paul's cock. We maintained the fucking for another 10 minutes. By then, the men were ready to give her a cum bath in both her mouth and ass.

I felt Blair begin to cum once more as the men continued to build toward theirs. I hung on to her pussy with my mouth as she came. Her pussy juice smeared my face as I heard the sounds of the men coming. They grunted and pumped Blair as hard as they could.

They came almost simultaneously. Both men exploded with hard orgasms. Blair slurped Dan's cock, drinking his cum. She choked on the semen splashed into her mouth. Grabbing her hips, Paul rammed as hard as he could as he came. Paul was pile driving his cum into her ass as he climaxed.

Paul pulled his cock out of Blair's ass after pumping his entire load in her. Both Dan and Paul rested on the bed and Blair remained prostrate on her stomach. They were all exhausted. I looked at Blair's ass and cum was beginning to be expelled. It was running down her ass cheeks and inner thighs.

After a minute or two, Paul looked over at me and commanded: "Clean off my cock and clean up the fuck slut. We've only just begun." I smiled back and began to crawl over to his deflated cock. Indeed, the fun was just beginning for all of us because the d/s session was about to begin and I would have my turn with Blair.

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
Corporate Party Turns Wild Sex Orgy Prim and proper wife sexually abused, used, and gangbanged. in Novels and Novellas
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories