Kitty Tales: Uncle Johnny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers

"Kitty, you know that I think the world of you," he began. "As I told you last night, my affection for you goes well beyond any family relationship. I know we can't make a life together. That is out of the question for us. But I will always cherish the short time we can be together. When I am on my deathbed, my thoughts will be about you and me."

The deathbed comment shocked me. I had never envisioned this. My eyes started to water.

"No need to cry," he continued. "I'm not going anywhere yet. Hell, I'm not that fucking old. I don't judge people as long as they aren't hurting others. What people do is their business and above my reproach. One of the problems with this world is that most people are extremely judgmental. Most can only feel good about themselves if they can make others feel bad.

"Why are so many people like that?" I queried.

"That's easy," replied my Uncle. "Most people who are quick to judge and criticize others are actually very insecure. They have little lives and are little people. When they encounter something different from their limited comfort zone, they automatically reject it because it reinforces their insecurity. This is especially true in the world of sexual relationships."

I interjected, "But you saw what I did yesterday. I made love to you and allowed your friends to have me. They are coming over in a short time to do even more. How can you find me deserving of your love?"

"Last night, we made love," he explained. "Yesterday, with Manny, you got fucked. So what? There is a time for fucking and a time for making love. Today, you are going to fuck three men and they are going to take advantage of your body as much as I will let them."

"But, I am going to be fucking three of your friends for money. Doesn't that bother you?" I questioned.

Chuckling, he said, "Nope. Oh, I will catch some crap over it on the golf course. But I would catch more if you did a lousy job of fucking them. Seriously, you were doing it, at last partially, to protect me. But I also believe that you enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with that. Sex is not dirty. People should do what they want without having to worry about the disapproval of others. As long as you avoid hurting others and take care of your son, I will always be supportive of you."

I was relieved to hear these words. Unconditional love is so hard to find. But as I was reveling in my relief, my Uncle did provide me a caution.

"There is one thing that I need to tell you," he sighed. "You need to leave your husband as soon as you can and find someone who will be supportive. The tendencies you have in your sex drive can easily lead you down a slippery slope that could cause you great harm. You need someone to guide you through your sexual exploration."

After contemplating what my Uncle had just told me, I had to agree. My sexual exploration could lead me to total exhilaration and freedom or possible destruction.

"I need you today as my guide," I pleaded. "Without you there, I think that I would be in deep shit. Manny and the boys are going to try and humiliate me, and you know that I get turned on by that. But you can't let them physically hurt me."

"I won't, Kitty," he interjected. "I'll let them do a lot to you because I know you want that, but I won't let them cross the line."

"You know, for the right man, I don't think I have any sexual limitations," I opined. "I can submit to him totally. Not because I am a doormat, but because it will bring him happiness. When he is happy, I am happy. How can that be a bad thing in so many people's eyes?"

"I have sensed that characteristic in you developing for quite a few years now. Only those ignorant of woman think that a sexually submissive woman has to be a doormat. Some are, but many are actually very strong women who prefer to submit in the bedroom," he added. "While we are on the subject, when you visit the next time, I have someone for you to meet. She is a close friend. She's successful, professional, and a sexual submissive."

"Oh! I'd love to meet her. That would be a hoot. You have been up to no good. Is she bisexual? We three could really have some fun," purred the sex kitten.

Laughing, my Uncle said, "Yep, she sure as hell is. I see a ménage a trois in my future next time you're here. Now, get you sweet ass upstairs and get ready for your guests. You have a business deal to fulfill in a short time, and you are going to give them the fucks of their lives. A deal is a deal."

"No prob, Bob," I retorted. "I need you to come upstairs with me. There are a couple of things you need to do to me to prepare me for the studs coming to fuck me."

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers
12