Kitty Tales: Uncle Johnny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers

"Keep the hose on but kick off the shoes," Jack commanded. "I want to feel those hose as I fuck this little slut. I'm with Manny on this. She better fuck good or I want part of my money back."

It was humorous watching Jack try to be tough like Manny. I guess he wanted to increase his status with Manny or something like that. But it was easy to see through the façade. Male false bravado can be so charming at times. I didn't really need to, but I decided to play along a little.

"Come on Jack, when are you going to get this for $1000?" I queried. "Two hot women at one time and you get to watch one eat your cum out of the other. Not too many whores would even think of doing that, baby. You hit the jackpot."

Acknowledging my comments, Jack merely smiled. He knew I was right. No pros would do this. Two submissive females would do it for their Dom or Domme, but not two pros. Plus, they wouldn't get into to the fucking and sucking like we would.

Jack looked at Sherrie. "Strip," he commanded.

Sherrie smiled and pulled off her top. Her tits were fucking outstanding. They were a full c-cup. Her nipples and areoles were as brown as an acorn. There were no tan lines around her tits, so she must have sunbathed without her top on.

She waltzed over the Jack and presented her tits to him. "Ya, like?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," he responded. "Their bigger than the Kitty titties. I like big, fat boobs like yours."

It embarrassed me, but he was right. My tiny b-cups were no match for her tits. But did he say fat? Hell, they were fucking perfect, and they weren't fake. You can spot fake tits a mile away.

Looking straight into Jack's eyes, Sherrie pushed her shorts off her hips. In unison all of us stared at the tantalizing sight materializing before us. Unlike me, Sherrie shaved her pussy completely.

There was a small, untanned area around her pussy and a string across her hips. Most of her ass was tan so she must wear a thong. I know most men and women like it when there are no tan lines, but I am an exception. I find it more erotic when a woman has a small area that is concealed from the sun. It accentuates my excitement that I am seeing something that is forbidden to others.

In awe, I watched her turn toward me and smile. She approached me like a predator claiming its feast, and I wanted nothing more than to be eaten by this gorgeous lioness.

She pulled me to the floor and initiated our mutual carpet munching. My Uncle threw some pillows on the floor so that we could make ourselves comfortable, but it didn't matter to me. Comfortable or not, I was going to have this woman all to myself. I couldn't have cared less what Jack did or didn't do to me. All of my concentration was on Sherrie.

If you know something about me, you know that I am extremely bisexual. Along with older men, my favorite sex is with a woman. I can eat pussy all day and night, and love a woman's mouth on my slit.

Our love making was electric. We slithered together like two snakes embraced in a love dance. My fingers were in her pussy and her fingers were exploring mine as we mutually fingered lips, pussies and clits.

We rolled on the floor, exchanging who was on top of whom. All the time we fingered each other. We pressed our mouths together in an attempt to devour the other. I felt as if I had integrated with her into one body that was providing itself with pleasure.


With little regard to who it was, I felt someone pull Sherrie's hand from my pussy. I protested to the detachment in a muffled groan. I felt another set of fingers prying my pussy lips apart, but these fingers weren't as gentle. I knew that Jack was about to fuck my pussy.

Jack's voice yanked me out of my bliss. "Sherrie, get on your back. Kitty get on your hands end knees, straddle Sherrie's face, stick your ass up and lower your face to her pussy."

As we repositioned our bodies, Jack slid some cushions under Sherrie's head until her mouth was within reach of my pussy.

"Kitty, eat Sherrie while I fuck you. Sherrie, lick Kitty's clit and pussy while I fuck her. Play with my balls and lick my cock as I fuck Kitty," Jack instructed.

Once I was on top of Sherrie, I lowered my face, which automatically raised my ass to receive Jack's cock. He entered without hesitation, and Sherrie and I continued our love making.

As I licked and sucked on Sherrie, I glanced between our bodies to ascertain what Sherrie was doing. I had a great view of the proceedings if I detached my face from her pussy.

It's hard to describe the stimulation from such as view. Watching a gorgeous woman alternate from sucking on your clit, while licking a man's cock and playing with his balls as he fucks your pussy is probably the most stimulating sexual visual a bisexual woman can experience.

I was somewhat oblivious to the fucking my pussy was getting from Jack. Don't get me wrong, it felt great, but my focus was on Sherrie. There are some women who attest to being bisexual, but when it comes down to it, they prefer that other women eat their pussies. I don't have a serious problem with those women who are more into receiving than giving, but a woman like Sherrie, who is focused on stimulating the other woman, is someone to be cherished and nurtured.

As I switched from watching Sherrie and working on her pussy, I felt Jack's tempo increase. His hands were on my hips now, and he was preparing to cum. I didn't mind him finishing, but it would mean that I would have to stop playing with Sherrie, and Manny was waiting on deck.

Within a few more strokes, I felt his cock enlarge in preparation to ejaculate. I pressed my face to Sherrie's pussy as I heard Jack moan, "Fuck, that's good. Squeeze my balls while I cum, Sherrie."

I felt Jack's cock erupt as he slammed himself into my pussy. He shot load after load into me as he continued to pound. He certainly negated any questions about the sexual prowess of a middle-aged man, even before the days of Viagra.

As his cock deflated, so did my enjoyment. Manny was impatiently waiting his turn with me, and I would probably not have much attention from Sherrie. I couldn't see Manny wanting to share.

After Jack pulled his cock from my pussy, both Sherrie and I remained glued to each other's pussies. I could feel some of Jack's spunk tricking out of my pussy, so I knew Sherrie was getting another taste. Damn, Sherrie challenged me as a cum slut.

She stuck her fingers into my pussy and scooped Jack's sperm. She told me to open my mouth and she slipped a load of it into my mouth. I sucked her finger until it was clean. She took another scoop and stuck it into her own mouth and sucked her finger. She continued the sequence until my pussy was clean of Jack's spunk.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my long forgotten Uncle. He said it was time to take on my last client of the morning. I knew what he meant, so I reluctantly pried myself from Sherrie and stood.

As I composed myself, Manny announced his "fantasy." "I want you to bend over the dinning room table. I want to fuck your ass, but first I want to spank that sweet ass of yours."

I had no problem with being spanked. In fact, I rather enjoy it as long as it isn't too hard. But with Manny, I knew that a playful spanking was not his plan.

I responded, "Not a problem, Manny. I liked to be spanked."

"Well, you might change your mind some when I'm finished," he retorted. "I plan to spank you with a ping pong paddle 20 times. Then I am going to ram my cock in your ass. You think you will like that spanking? My bet is that you will be wailing."

I gave my Uncle a concerned look. He knew that I had a problem with 20 spanks with a paddle, so he challenged Manny. "That's too much, Manny. I think 5 is sufficient, and no spanks to other parts of her body. No spanking of her tits, legs, pussy or any other part of her body. And you or someone must lubricate her ass well before fucking it."

Manny contemplated my Uncle's comments and his resolve. Sensing my Uncle's unwillingness to concede, Manny countered, "Fine, five swats, but I'm not going to lub her ass. If someone else wants to they can have at it. Oh, one last thing, drop your hair. I need something to grab while fucking you."

I pulled the berets from my hair and walked to the table. All I could think about was the long drive home later in the day with welts on my ass. It was going to be one uncomfortable ride.

I lowered myself on the dinning room table with my face and breasts resting on the surface. I stretched my arms out in front of me and spread my legs. With a pensive look, I turned my face toward Sherrie. I needed her strength.

"Jack, move around the table and grab her arms," Manny commanded. "Pull them tight, so she can't buck. Moe, get under the table and grab her legs and hold them still."

Jack grabbed my wrists and held my arms tight against the surface of the table. Moe did his part, too.

Fully immobilized I awaited my spanking. I felt Manny approach me and I closed my eyes in anticipation of the first swat. The bastard teased me by making comments about how much of an easy fuck I was. The bastard did this on purpose, because he didn't want me to anticipate when the first swat would come. It worked. The first took my totally by surprise.

WHACK came the first swat, with such force that it made me buck so hard I drove my thighs into the table, bruising them.

WHACK came the second swat directly on the location of the first, as my pain increased tenfold.

WHACK came the third swat, as sweat beaded on my forehead because of the pain and humiliation.

WHACK came the fourth swat, as my ass burned like a lava flow.

WHACK came the last swat, as tears welled up in my eyes from the intolerable pain.

When my spanking was over, I remained on the tabletop as they released their grips on my body. I was quietly sobbing now from the pain, but an ass fucking was still to come.

"Does anyone want to lub her ass before I fuck it?" asked a gleeful Manny. He was so damn proud that he hurt me and made me cry.

I felt soft hands on my ass and a soothing ointment being applied. I looked over my shoulders to see Sherrie gently running her delicate hands over my ass cheeks.

The aloe gel smothered most of the fire emanating from my ass cheeks. I was so grateful that my Uncle invited her, I could have kissed him, if I could have stood at the moment.

I felt Sherrie's fingers work lubricant into my ass. First she massaged lubricant to the outside of my anus, which was a pleasure. She then gradually slid her finger into my ass and pushed copious amounts in my rectum. I heard her tell Manny to pull out his dick.

I heard Manny groan and realized that Sherrie was stroking his cock to full length using the lubricant. It was an effective tactic. Manny got a woman to stroke his cock, and Sherrie made sure that there was plenty of lubricant in me and on his dick.

Manny grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pried them apart. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my ass and grabbed my hair. He pulled my hair so that I was forced to raise my head and rest my chin on the table. He maintained a constant tension, but didn't pull hard enough to hurt too badly.

Manny commanded Jack and Moe to resume their positions holding my arms and legs so that I was immobile.

I eased my sphincter to prepare myself for the ass fucking I was about to receive. It was a good thing that I did, because Manny wasted no time in pushing his cock into my ass.

With a few short strokes, his cock was past my sphincter and most of was buried deeply in my ass. I could feel his pubic hairs nestling against my ass cheeks when his cock reached its full impalement.

Thankfully, he started somewhat slowly. But as his lust for my domination increased so did his speed. He soon was fucking my ass with full vengeance for the women who had hurt him in the past.

I relaxed as much as I could, but it still hurt. I love being ass fucked, but gently. This was not gentle. This was within an eyelash of raping me with my consent.

He lost his grip on my hair and my chin bounced on the tabletop. Jack was pulling my arms out straight, but Moe had released my legs. He decided that playing with my pussy while Manny fucked my ass was more fun than just securing my legs.

I was getting to the point where I was about to yell for my Uncle to stop the brutal assault, but I felt Manny begin to cum. There was no warning of his ejaculation. He just exploded in my pussy as his cock rammed me like a piston. He blurted out something intelligible when he came in me. I'm sure it had something to do with me being a whore or slut.

Once Manny had finished with me, he unceremoniously pulled his cock from my ass. His withdrawal brought another flicker of pain as my sphincter slammed shut, or at least as close to being shut as was possible at the moment.

The boys released my body, but I didn't have the strength to move just yet. I could feel some of his cum being purged from my ass. There was always a lot of cleaning up to do after a man cums in your ass.

Manny decided to add insult to my injury. "That was not bad, but not worth $1000 to me. Keep the $500. Fuck better next time if you want a thousand."

I was too exhausted and hurt to complain, so I just said to myself, fuck it. But my Uncle and Sherrie came to my assistance. My Uncle told Manny to pay up. I had done my part.

Sherrie interjected that she had an idea. Talking to Manny, she asked, "Would it be worth the extra cash if I cleaned her up with my mouth?"

Manny retorted, "That sounds good to me. I like watching two cum sluts going after each other. Sure, suck my cum from her ass and I will give you the other $500. You can do with it what you want."

I felt Sherrie's soft, delicate hands on my ass. As I remained prostrated, Sherrie placed her lips to my anus and licked the cum that had trickled out. I damn near climaxed as I felt Sherrie pull my sphincter open with her fingers, place her lips on my asshole and suck. I actually felt a large glob of cum pop into her mouth from my ass. She then gently massaged the inside of my rectum as far as her tongue would explore, and tongue fucked me. My gawd, it was the tongue fucking of a lifetime.

The boys were whooping it up watching her do this to me. None of them had ever witnessed anything like this before. They chided Manny into throwing the rest of the money on the table.

Once Sherrie was finished, she kissed both of my ass cheeks and helped me to move off the table to a chair. A little more aloe gel would have been nice at that moment.

Uncle Johnny collected the cash and asked the boys to have a beer out on the deck. It was getting close to noon, and my son would be arriving soon, so I had to start getting myself pulled back together.

With some support from Sherrie, I walked toward the stairs. The funniest thing happened while we gradually made our way arm in arm. I thought of the final scene in Casablanca, my favorite movie.

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Lil Cheerleader His cheerleader daughter fucks him & his son.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
What Is My Daughter Doing? Ch. 01 Mother catches daughter in a gangbang.in Incest/Taboo
The Slut Before Christmas Daddy and Uncle Trevor share Ellie's hungry holes.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories