Kitty Tales: Yvette Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers

After he finished fucking her pussy, Fred pulled out and pulled up his pants. Lewis decided that it was his turn with Yvette since his cock was again at full length. He grabbed Yvette and pushed her on an ottoman that was next to his chair. He pushed her around until she was kneeling on the floor, with her breasts resting on the ottoman and her ass in the air.

He pulled her legs apart and surveyed her ass and pussy. Seeing that her pussy was full of cum, he decided that her ass would be a more savory target. This is when I hoped that our ass play in the bathtub would help, but I guess it was too long ago. Lewis placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Yvette's ass and pushed hard. He broke through the sphincter and began to fuck her ass with a vengeance. This was no gentle ass fucking. This was an attack and Yvette was screaming with each powerful penetration of her ass.

As Yvette screamed from her ass fucking, I felt Charlie about to cum down my throat. His cum came in gushes. He slammed his cock into my mouth gagging me. I just tried to relax and swallow the best I could.

Fortunately for Yvette, Lewis didn't last long fucking her ass. Within a few minutes he came in her with a fierce pounding. As he pulled out his cock, it popped and the cum began to ooze from her ass. As Lewis stood with his flaccid cock hanging, Yvette collapsed on the floor next to the ottoman.

As Charlie finished face fucking me, he pulled out of my mouth and grabbed me by the arm. "Who wants her next? She's got a purty mouth," he laughed.

I guess I was to get a short reprieve because all three of them were spent. But that reprieve was very short. Lewis decided what to do to us real quickly.

"Since no one will help me find my money, I guess someone will have to pay. Someone get the Italian bitch back on her knees," Lewis demanded. "She's going to have to make a first installment on the money Darren owes me," he laughed.

I had somewhat of an idea of what Lewis had planned. I guess it was the look in his eyes. They were slightly glazed and dilated from excitement. I guessed some form of punishment was about to be meted out. I looked over at Yvonne and she looked in terrible shape. My sacrifice might turn out to be meaningless, but I just couldn't let them hurt her again. I got off the couch and brushed past Lewis. I knelt down and took my place on the ottoman, with my ass exposed to all their view, inviting them to do what they pleased.

Resting against the ottoman, I heard the sound of a belt being pulled from a pair of pants. I had a good idea of what was next. "OK, you can take it for her blondie. Your ass is just as good as hers," commented Lewis.

I felt the first blow along my upper thighs. Gawd! It hurt. The next came along my ass cheeks. As Lewis repeated hitting my ass and upper thighs with the belt, the force increased until each lash left a welt across my creamy, now crimson, ass.

The pain was almost intolerable as I took my turn screaming from the vicious attack. My assault went on for a good five minutes. I knew that the whipping was going to leave me with a lot of pain for some time, but Lewis was not done.

Taking out his camera, he snapped a couple more pictures. After that, I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my ass. In my state, I could not prepare myself for the ass fucking that I would receive. He tore my asshole apart with his cock. Hell, nothing could have prepared me for the ass fucking that I would get. It looked like my compliance strategy didn't work as well as I wanted, but who knows. It easily could have been much worse. In fact, I might not have been around to write this story if things had gone differently.

At this point, I was almost oblivious to what Lewis was doing to my ass. His grunts and thrusts into my ass were only vaguely heard and felt. But I did notice that both Charlie and Fred had moved over to Yvette. She was only a couple of feet away from me, curled in a fetal position.

Through my tear swollen eyes, I watched them maneuver her body so that they could fuck her. Fortunately, Yvette was really out of it now. She was beyond the point of caring much what happened, she just wanted to survive the night. All she could do was sob into her hands as they positioned her lovely body for the next assault. I felt so helpless watching them aligning her body for the next assault.

Fred positioned himself below Yvette and made her straddle his cock until it was fully nestled in her pussy. Then they pushed her over until her tits were pressing against Fred's chest. Charlie positioned his huge cock in the entrance of her rosebud.

The mixture of cum and blood in her ass probably eased the pain a little, but Charlie the Clydesdale started to fuck her ass with a great deal of force. Fred just held on for the ride. But he did manage to maul her tits and pinch her nipples. I could tell that his nipple pinching was not erotic play. Since she had long nipples, Fred had a field day molesting them.

Again, Yvette screamed in agony from the ass fucking. It was to continue for a good five minutes unto Charlie came in her ass and pulled out. Both of us were now having our asses fucked by these mongrels.

When Lewis finished with me, he pulled his cock out and stood. He walked in front of me and put his cock to my lips. "Suck the mother fucker clean, you fucking whore," he commanded.

I opened my mouth and took the cock inside. The taste assaulted my senses, but I licked him clean and swallowed the mess as soon as possible.

Lewis looked over at Charlie and Fred who had finished fucking Yvette and were now seated on the couch. "Fred, bring that camera over here," Lewis exclaimed. I want you to take a picture of something for me."

As Fred retrieved the camera, Lewis moved around until I was staring at his ass. "Fred, get a shot of her licking my ass," Lewis demanded. "Bitch, pull my ass cheeks apart and lick my asshole. If you stop before I'm ready, I will whip you again," he threatened.

I did as I was told. I licked the bastard's ass until it was clean. He pressed his ass into my face and stated, "Tongue fuck my asshole, girl." As I complied, he added, "Reach around and stroke my cock."

As I licked and tongue fucked his asshole with what energy I had left, I heard the camera snapping and saw the flashes. After an eternity, he pushed my hand from his cock and stood. I was so exhausted that I couldn't do anything but just rest against the ottoman.

Rising to leave, Lewis said, "We came here for money that Darren owed us and I don't want to go back empty handed. That's why I'm taking a few snapshots of you two getting fucked, He probably doesn't give a shit, but I want you to remember this night."

He paused and then added, "Give Darren a message for me. Tell him that you two will pay me back if he doesn't. Fred, get off your fat ass and get the driver's licenses of the two bitches. I want to know who they are and where they live for future reference. They are both great fucks."

The last thing I remember was hearing them walking out the front door. I heard Lewis ask, "Anyone up for a beer?"

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
116 Followers
12