Kittygood Ch. 1

Story Info
You need to be kittygood when you get home.
1.5k words
3.85
24.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at your desk at work thinking of Master and what I do to you. It almost drives your wild and has you very wet that you feel the need to be kitty good as you rise to go to the back room to spend time alone.

You stop when you see flowers being delivered and wonder who they are for; curiosity has always gotten you in trouble because this time you smile when the receptionist turns to you telling you they are for you from Master. Smiling you open the note to see what I have to say.

You know I’m grinning big time as your mouth drops open as you read the words I know you were heading to the back room to be kitty good but not today you must be Master kitty good until I say you can tonight.

You want to scream and say how does He know, then smiling and giggling you tell yourself you would have it no other way then to have someone like Master know you so will to even know what your thinking and when. Since that first time online you knew He would be the one to excite you and keep you there in good and even in the sad times for this love we have are far past anything this world could form.

You return to your desk sitting the flowers down and rereading the note, that’s when your pussy begins to tingle and moisten more because you look at the word tonight. Master had been out of town a couple days on business and you knew he was coming back later today. You miss Me so much even though we have talked several hours on the phone each day.

You spend the rest of the day trying to think of work and the day drags along minute by minute. Just as you take your last drink of coffee and get ready to leave phone rings on your desk your heart stops wondering no more overtime not tonight at least. You pick up the phone and hear Me say hello kitten as your heart beats faster. You tell Me hi baby i have missed you. I tell you we’ll be together soon I have plans for tonight. Telling you I’ll see you soon and I love you very much. Skipping out of the office to everyone staring at you wondering how can you be so happy all the time, and you just smile back saying goodnight all.

You exit the office to find a purple limo sitting in front of your building. The female drive opens the door for you and says Master has sent everything you’ll need ma’am. Climbing in to the luxury back seat you look at what I have sent and a shiver goes though your body as you realize we are going out tonight and you must behave for longer then you want to. Then your pussy moistens and quivers when you pick up the thong with the vibrating egg that sits over your clit that I love to drive you wild with. You ask the drive how much time you have and she tells you take as much to prepare as you need I am to deliver you to Sir Wolf when finished.

So you take your time freshening your makeup up and changing that’s when you notice the cuffs and leash for your collar the look of question must of shown on your face because the drive says you are to put them on before I take you to Him. After you finish your preparation to meet Me the driver pulls up to a very elegant mansion as you see more limos parked. As the driver pulls to the front drive and gets out opening door to you and you step out.

The other drivers turn and can’t help but noticing you, but they are careful not to look at you with lust just appreciation of a very beautiful woman. You are dressed in a very elegant black grown very short for you will need it tonight it makes you look so desirable and you know it’s one of My favorites. The driver clips your cuffs together and puts the leash on your collar and tells you to follow her. Your high heels make you stand in prefect form for if not you would lose your balance and trip. You feel that tingling sensation being lead to Me, I have never done it this way before and it excites you. You are lead into a large foyer where a butler meets the driver and ask may I help you. You start to speak and the drive says I have come to deliver this kitten to Master Wolf and the butler says oh yes please follow me ma’am.

He leads you though a large receiving room into a beautiful living room. Your heart stops as you see me standing there in a tailored made tuxedo to match your dress picturing you standing next to me you see the prefect Master and His submissive couple. I turn as you approach and the driver brings you to my side and removes the leash from your collar. I lace my fingers in your long luscious hair behind your neck telling you hello baby I have been waiting for you and kiss you deep, long and hungrily for several minutes. You melt against me feeling My hot body next to yours and then you quiver with need as you hear the song begin to play in background of Mr. Vain and see the twinkle in my eye as you feel Mr. Vain start to flow with blood of need.

After I leave you breathless and so hot I pull away and tell you I would like to introduce you to some new friends I have met, as I introduce you to the Masters and Mistresses in the group and they greet you introducing their submissives to you. After the introductions are completed we are invited to take seats until dinner is severed. Walking to the sitting area you realize the chairs and couches are sat in away that no room for all to sit. The other submissives look confused but you walk with me to a very comfortable looking chair and as I sit you kneel by my side. The butler comes around with a tray of drinks and another server follows with a tray with just a little smaller glass on them. When the first tray comes by you take one holding it until the second one comes by and you take another one. Putting the larger one to your lips shocking everyone that you will drink first but then the rest look even more surprised as you kiss it leaving just a slight gloss of lip stick on it and handing it to me. I take it telling you thank you kitten and I raise it to you in a toast saying to a night filled with pleasure and all of my love which grows each day for you My pet. Stroking your hair as we drink to each other I then turn to the rest and tip glass to them and say here is to new friends.

As we sat there and conversing with you being so polite and proper that you get looks of appreciation from the other Masters and Mistresses and admiration from the other subs. I never forget your there because I keep you in the conversation and touching you. Your body is warm and glowing with so much love. I whisper into your ear I love you and you make Me so happy, now I have something for you. Looking into my eyes you almost jump but keep your composer as the egg in the thong begins to vibrate, you almost forgot it was there. You start to shiver as your body begins to respond as I whisper again yes you must be Master kitty good. Your spirit is screaming it will be hard to concentrate and not let yourself lose control.

You do ok through dinner, but when we return to the living room and I sit in the middle of a couch meaning you must kneel between my legs leaning back against me. When you do that you feel just how hard I am and the need to cumm over powers you. You’re grateful for when the butler comes around with cigars to distract your attention from your pussy as you reach for one and put to my lips and light it. Your hand rests upon my thigh feeling My cock grows even more. The host stands up and says now for what we have come together tonight as the butler walks around the room with a tray of keys on it.

The butler comes to you and says you have first honors tonight for such a special lady. Looking at me in confusion you take one of the keys with a number on it as a servant lady steps up and taking the key from you saying this way please for you have chosen the best of all of them. I lead you following the servant to a door at the top of the stairs and she opens the door and steps to the side for us to enter the room. We enter the room and your eyes pop open and look at me as a grin enters my face and I tell you time to be kitty good baby.

To be continued