Kitty's AssKissing LegBoy Pt. 02

Story Info
The gorgeous Prick Teaser toys with her LegBoy.
2.7k words
4.05
7.6k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just made my LegBoy play with himself and beg me to kiss my ass, but of course I just had to be true to form, so I diverted his attention away from that desire back down to my legs and high heels instead...right where I wanted it!

He was once again down on his knees in front of me with his erection sticking out toward me proudly, and I snatched the pantyhose leash attached to his cum-filled testicles from his mouth. I pulled on it a little to assert myself over him, causing them to bounce up and down slowly as I stared at his balls, all swollen and full of bubbling, boiling, hot sticky love juice...all for little me!

I knew that he was simply fascinated with being made to pay attention to my high heels, and he was completely entranced by the way they made my feet look...so dainty and pretty, and yet so powerful and sexy, all at the same time.

So of course I crossed one leg over the other and started bouncing one sky-high heeled sandal up and down right in his face, captivating and mesmerizing him with the exotic, ultra-feminine look of it on my sexy little foot.

He stared at it as I continued to tug gently on his testicle-leash and bounced the high heel up and down before his eyes, and he reached out to touch it, but somehow he should have known I wasn't going to make it easy.

To that end I just pulled it away before he could touch it, giggling at the way he was so helpless to resist my little trap and how he just walked right into it. He started panting as he begged me to give it to him.

I offered it to him again, teasingly bouncing it some more and showing it to him suggestively, and his begging intensified as I began smiling in satisfaction at the sight of him. Yes, he had been very well trained, very well trained indeed!

He reached out to touch it, but I kicked his hand away with it, giggling at him as he kept begging me to give it to him. He reached out again, and this time I let him touch it for a split second before kicking him away, a little gentler this time, so his hand didn't go quite as far away.

He sensed the way I was slowly reeling him in, letting him get a little closer each time after I denied him, giving him just a little more contact each time also. We both enjoyed this little teasing game immensely, as it was very much about establishing my complete and total control over him. And a fun little activity it was to prove that very point!

Again he reached out with his hand, and this time I let him rub his palms over the top of my foot, his fingers gliding under the arch and squeezing gently. Mmmmm, it felt good! After a moment or two longer, I shooed his hands away with my foot again, but even more gently this time, moving his hand away just a little and letting him come back for more almost immediately.

After a couple more little rejections, I decided to let him have my sexy feet, looking so pretty in my sexy shoes - all dressed up, but somehow undressed, in those open toed strappy black spike heels. So this time I just gave him one, sticking it out and letting it plop down, right into his hands.

Without question, his fingers tended to my tootsies now, gently squeezing each one, my toenails painted all shiny and red.

He only had limited access to my red-painted toes inside my slutty high heels, but he did the best he could, and I allowed it for a minute or two. But then I pulled them away from him for just a moment, letting his hands come chasing after them.

After having been given some, the intensity of my rejection caused a real feeling of deeper desperation inside him, and a look of frustration and worry came over him. Which meant that he was that much more relieved when I gave them back to him. There now...see how this works??

"Don't forget to keep begging, legboy!" I said firmly, the authoritative tone in my voice in complete but confusing contrast to the sweet smile on my face.

He complied instantly, apologizing for his lapse in judgment, and he begged me to let him have them again.

I gave them back to him briefly, allowing his desperate attention for a moment, but then I abruptly pulled them out of his reach again, giggling cruelly before giving them back. He took a sharp breath as I denied him, and then breathed a sigh of relief when I gave them to him again...

He ran his fingers up and down the spike heel now, letting it slide in between his fingers, tending to it gently and lovingly in sheer fascination at its utter power over him.

The high heel of a women's shoe is seen by some as a phallic symbol, like a big erect cock, but the erotic and symbolic suggestion of female domination of the male is also part of it, since the woman's feet are perched up on display, fully on top of the long, thin stiletto cock-heels, dominating them completely!

Anyway, his hands moved up over the tops of my feet and he massaged them gently, slipping his fingertips under the arch of my feet a little. He could easily have started to move upwards at this point (although I might not have let him - probably not, in fact), but instead he stayed focused on the oh-so-sexy shoes I had on for him.

My my my, I do believe my LegBoy has a bit of a high heel fetish, doesn't he?

I kept tugging on the leash around his balls as things proceeded, encouraging him to keep begging for my charms. I didn't even care what he begged for in particular just yet, and he seemed to know this as he just simply kept saying "Please!"

In response, I started to deny him with my high heels some more, pulling them away from him after he began to really start enjoying paying attention to them, First I'd give him one, then take it away, putting it back on the floor. Then I would do the same thing with the other, letting him it for a moment (or not) and rejecting further attention.

And as that little game proceeded, his begging started to intensify, because again, the feeling of being rejected after being allowed to have just a taste of what he wanted was arousing powerful feelings of need and desire from deep inside him...

His heightened begging and pleading really began to please and excite me, and I couldn't help but give him my high heels some more, only to take them away again, just so I could hear him beg for more. Finally I let him have them again, and this time I didn't take them away, and he panted heavily as he went to town on every inch of those feet and high heels I had been expertly tormenting him with.

He was making progress with regards to his submission, and I was pleased with his behavior in general: I simply adored his outright obedience, his total willingness to serve my whims, and I especially loved the way he was letting me control him completely as he slowly attempted to make his pitiful little advances on me. So now the next phase could begin...

"You wanna kiss these sexy spike heels, don't you!" I said playfully, and he responded, "Oh yeah, WOW, they look so good, they are SO sexy, please let me kiss them Mistress!" I giggled again as I lifted one up to his face, letting him kiss it for a moment, and then all too predictably continued the whole denial game, slowly moving it away.

Over and over we repeated the same scenario, me letting him have a little, then rejecting him and not giving him any more, making him beg, then giving it back, just a little. Slowly and methodically, I lured him even farther into my wonderfully wicked little web of seduction, and in no time at all he was kissing and licking every inch of my slutty spike heeled shoe.

I then began the little game all over again with the other shoe, and I made things a little harder on him this time, giving it to him more briefly and rejecting him more often. The effect on him was absolutely delightful as he helplessly chased after the sexy high heel, being such a sucker for it as it was being offered to him so deliciously, but then taken away from him so cruelly.

Finally I burst out laughing at him as I denied him one last time, saying firmly, "Okay, okay, LegBoy, that's enough of that! Now beg to rub my legs!!"

He was fully aroused and confused at this point, but he obeyed my command immediately, and I made him wait even longer this time as I sat and casually ignored him as he pleaded with me to rub my legs. Instead of bothering to respond, I just that there and drank in his sheer and utter desperation and delicious arousal, ignoring him as I looked at my gorgeous legs and lovingly slid my hands up and down the entire length of one, and then the other.

Eventually I offered my high heel to him again, and this time I just let him have it. After he tended to it according to my specific instructions, I then allowed him to move his hands up over my ankles and begin tending to my calves. As he rubbed one of my legs, the high heel on my other foot moved toward his swollen testicles and began poking and prodding them gently.

He moaned in ecstasy as I teased him with the toe of my slutty spike heeled shoe, and his hands caressed and massaged my beautifully toned calves with a firm but gentle touch that I really enjoyed.

"Good boy!" I said sweetly, encouraging his attention to my leg as I continued to tease his testicles with my other shoe, and I placed my toes just under his balls and lifted up gently, squeezing his scrotum and rolling it round and round just a little...

This served as a distraction from his leg massage, and his hands trembled as he futilely tried to remain focused on paying attention to my sexy legs.

"What's wrong?" I said innocently as though I didn't know why he was confused, "You seem distracted, honey! Now don't you forget about my legs...don't you want to keep massaging them, or should I take them away from you??"

I paused, coaxing him not to stop, and it took a second or two for him to snap out of his intense state of arousal before he could focus on rubbing my legs again.

"No please, please don't take them away!" he begged, his voice cracking with arousal and utter neediness. I smiled and let him dangle from my string for a moment before I continued, soothing his concerns.

"Oh, all right...you can go ahead and move upwards now, LegBoy! I know you want to..." I said gently, and he rubbed his hands up to my knees, wrapping around behind them to the soft, fleshy spot in back.

"That's better!" I said warmly as I began bobbing his balls up and down again with my toes inside my slutty high heels. His hands moved round and round my knees and then slowly began to proceed up to my lower thighs.

"Careful now, you'd better watch yourself, don't go too far, baby!" I said with a threatening tone, and I poked his balls with the high heel of my shoe, causing him to breathe in sharply. It hurt for a second, but then I kept massaging his sensitive nuts with my little tootsies.

The pain slowly turning to pleasure had a wondrous affect on him, and he obediently paid attention to my lower thighs, rubbing and squeezing them sensually without going one inch further. After a while of this I decided that it was time to turn up the heat even more, and I ordered him to stop, pushing his hands away from my legs as I stood up in front of him.

"Stroke your cock!" I commanded, as I started marching back and forth in front of him with my hands on my hips as he started to do it. "Now then. You belong to ME now, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," he said, panting like a dog, his fully aroused erection standing at attention as he stroked it slowly.

"Stroke your cock and beg me to kiss my ass!" I continued. His response was instantaneous, and he begin jerking off faster as he begged and pleaded with me to kiss my luscious ass.

I watched his cock carefully as he played with it, and it took no time at all before I could see the cockhead turning all shiny and purple, indicating that he was just about ready to explode. I allowed him to stroke it for just a few more seconds, before ordering him to stop.

He did, and I just sat and watched the sight of his edging erection, twitching up and down as the blood pulsed through it. Oh my god I just love watching a hard cock do that!

"Stand up, and let me have that big sexy dick of yours, LegBoy!" I barked.

He practically jumped to his feet, and I had to command him to put his hands at his sides, as they seemed to be simply dying to keep stroking himself. His cock really was right on the edge of orgasm at that point, and it was poking out toward me in a simply frenzied state of excitement.

The end of the pantyhose leash dangled down on the floor, and I ordered him to pick it up. I snatched it away from him, commanding, "Now keep begging me to kiss my ass, slaveboy! I have already made you become my personal, private LegBoy, and I'll just bet that you wanna become a good little AssKisser for me too! Right??"

I laughed out loud as he started to wail at me, almost crying as he begged me to kiss my ass, and I spun around and bent over in front of him again, wiggling my ass at him. I looked back at him, drinking in the sight of him as he began to dissolve into a puddle of needy sexual desire, right before my eyes!

I turned back around to face him and took the end of the pantyhose leash, tugging on his balls with it a little more.

The end of one leg of the pantyhose was wrapped ONLY around his balls, but I had something even more sensual in mind. So I took the other end and wrapped it around the base of his cock AND balls...just once. His cock swelled up even larger in response the gentle pressure being applied, and my mouth fell open at the sight of it, shocked that it could ever get any harder.

His begging continued as I ensnared his dick, "Please, PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E Miss Kitty, let me have your ass!"

"Have it? Is THAT what you want? LegBoy wants my ass, does he?" I said accusingly as I tugged firmly on his tied up genitals, asserting my authority over him in his completely helpless state of sexual arousal. I waited a minute or so as I kept doing that before saying with a very scolding tone, "No, you may not have it! But keep begging and I may let you touch it, just once!"

And what followed was some of the most intense begging and pleading I had ever heard from him, during which time I burst out laughing at his pathetic pleas, pointing at his face with one of my long-nailed fingers and mocking him cruelly...