Kitty's Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

"Are you okay?" A voice wafted from the other side of the door.

A wrenching in her belly and wetness behind her eyes came upon her. "Yes," she managed. Once again she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath to control her emotions. She would try out one more test on Kip.

Kitty tried to put on her best look of indifference as she sidled out of the bathroom. Kip leapt to his feet as she entered the room. He had a small shaving towel wrapped around his waist which caused Kitty to giggle. Kip looked at his silly garment and shrugged in resignation.

"We could swap..." he teased. A tidal wave crashed in Kitty's chest and her breathing became labored. She forgot about her test of Kip's true motives, she just wanted to feel a man's flesh between her legs again before the night came to a close. She shrugged off the huge robe and stood naked as the day she was born before Kip's admiring gaze. He licked his lips.

"I cou..." The word caught in his throat. "Ahem, I could look at you all night long, Kitty."

Kitty gulping in a breath of air. "I want more than a look." The words tumbling out of her mouth were foreign to Kitty but each one made her stomach twist with nervous delight.

"Kitty, are you sure?" Kip implored. "I was... I did... um. I'm so sorry, Kitty. You have no idea how many nights I dreamed of... us... together. And then I... I must've scared you half to death. I'm so sorry. Can you ever forgive me for what I did?" Kip stared right into Kitty's eyes.

"Show me how sorry..." She whispered. Kip stepped close to her and slowly fell to his knees, his thumbs opening her thighs to his hot breath. When his tongue touched her tender pussy lips she thought her knees would buckle but she fought to remain standing. A gentle prodding from his firm tongue burrowed to her most sensitive spot, urging from it a reborn sexual desire in her freshly deflowered sex. Kitty had heard the expression "could lift weights with his tongue" and she suspected this is what they meant by it.

Kip's insistent flicking across her clitoris was causing her knees to tremble and she had to open her mouth to catch her breath. The next thing Kip did caught her completely off guard. His arms slid between her thighs and she moved her legs farther apart to accommodate him. Then she felt his hands snake up her back and his elbows tuck under her bottom. With a delighted surprise she felt him lift her slight frame off the floor, her bottom cradled inside his elbows and his open palms supporting her back. When he stood up Kitty was able to slap her palms to the ceiling and then Kip buried his stiff tongue into her still sore pussy searching for the center of her being.

"Jeez!" she hissed as he probed deeper into her folds. She leaned forward and slapped her arms around his head. With her legs tucked up high over his shoulders and her breasts pressed into his blond hair she felt like she was clinging to his head and shoulders, like he was wearing her: like a king might wear a crown. Kip staggered to the couch and plopped her into the leather while his tongue slapped at her clitoris happily.

His breathing was labored and he pulled in huge gulps of air between his rapid flicking and his enthusiastic gnawing at her body. For a moment she felt like he was a wild animal that was consuming her alive, starting with the damp folds of her sex. A rising feeling of both primeval terror—being eaten alive by a wild animal—and sexual frenzy—the rapid flicking of his tongue against her clitoris—pushed her over the edge.

"Fuuuck." The tremble in her voice was what she remembered most about that single moment. The word she never expected to hear from her throat, the curious tickle deep in her rectum and the uncontrolled spasm of the muscles near her womb were only vaguely acknowledged when he increased his assault between her tender thighs.

This is going to be better than the first time she thought as her heart began to pound.

**

Kitty glared at the eggs on her plate and for an instant thought she might throw up. Then the feeling passed. Still she only poked at her breakfast halfheartedly.

Kip scurried around the corner of the kitchen with their four-month-old son dangling from the front-carry backpack Kip wore.

"Kitten, you have to eat something. Come on, this is university, now." Today was Kitty's first day at U of Tennessee and she was nervous.

"Kip, are sure you can handle Daddy and Kenny all day?"

"Of course. What's wrong, are you havin' morning sickness again?"

She nodded

A smile covered the man's face.

"I hope this one's a girl."

Kitty sighed out loud. "I hope the next one you can carry."

Kip pointed to the pack on his chest which held a still bald infant and he shrugged before he continued doting on his wife.

Her young son began to fuss slightly and Kip, kissed the boy on the head and spoke to him in soothing tones causing the infant's eyes to lull closed again and he was asleep. Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes as she watched the man who had kidnapped her a little more than a year ago-because of a slight in high school—caring not only for her son but also her stricken father while she was chased her dream of a college degree.

Her father and Kip beamed when she graduated from JC after only one year, in spite of her morning sickness, in spite of the "nine-month-waddle" small girls experience and she did it all with honors. When Kip helped her father into his seat at her graduation ceremony Kitty bawled openly.

Now she was starting college and having another baby, with the man she treasured more than her own life: Kip.

"Come on, Kitten. You gotta go, honey." He kissed her hair quickly as he picked up the dishes from the table.

Again she nodded but this time fighting back the tears of happiness as she did. She rose from the table and walked towards the door already feeling the gentle widening she had experienced before with such relish.

She turned back towards her house: her home. Filled with the men she loved. Kip was strumming the guitar and singing to her son while he kicked at blankets and toys on the living room floor. Her father limped into the room and slurred towards Kip that he could get those items if Kip would make the beds and she wanted to cry from pure joy.

"Are you gonna..?" Kitty swallowed her tears

Kip and her father both looked at her at the same instant.

While Kip continued to strum his guitar her father mumbled with great effort, "We'll be fine, princess. You just do good at college."

Kip went on with his song to their son as he smiled and winked at her while her father busied himself with clean up in the living room.

Kitty could hardly see the road through her tears.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12