Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 02

Story Info
Her ongoing experiences as a black cock slut.
2.9k words
4.38
89k
7
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

My name is Kitty and I am telling you about my freshman year in college when I went through an awakening of sorts. The details may be a bit off since my memories of almost 20 years ago may not be perfectly accurate. In case you missed the first chapter, it described the first time I had sex with a black man. Needless to say, it was the best fuck I've had up to that point in my young life. I am 5'6" and weighed about 130 lbs back then with shoulder length dark brown hair. Mark was a senior, 6'2", played linebacker and had very dark skin with short hair. This chapter continues on from that point.

I was sore for several days after that night. It was certainly worth it though. The next week I had trouble concentrating in class. My mind kept wandering back to that incredible evening. The orgasms I had while being fucked were in a different league than those I experienced before from being eaten or while masturbating. I was getting hornier and hornier the more I thought about it. To make matters worse, I couldn't even masturbate with my roommate Maggie always being around.

I couldn't wait to see Mark again. Unfortunately, I didn't hear from him for several days. He finally called late thursday night to meet him for some coffee. He was already on his way to my dorm so I didn't have time to change. I just touched up my makeup before slipping on my boots, grabbing my handbag and headed out.

I was wearing a pink t-shirt, white bra, denim mini skirt, taupe pantyhose and ankle boots. Mark's face lit up with a wide smile when he saw me which sent a warm glow sweeping through me. He was dressed in a green polo shirt and khaki pants. We went to a campus coffee shop nearby and sat down after ordering. Mark started by apologizing for not calling sooner but he was very busy with classes, football practice, and workouts. As we talked, I noticed Mark taking glances through the glass table at my legs. It excited me knowing that I could command his attention like that. The more we talked the more time he spent looking at my legs. To see if I could embarass him a bit, I decided to call him on his staring at my legs.

"I guess you're a leg man, eh Mark?" I grinned at him.

"Huh, why do you say that?" he asked back, still staring down through the glass table.

"I just noticed how much you're staring at my legs." I replied. My response made him start laughing softly as he looked back up at me. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Shit girl, it wasn't your legs I was staring at." he chuckled. I then looked down to see what he was staring at and noticed that my already short skirt had ridden up much higher when I sat down. I quickly reached down to pull the hem of my skirt back down to mid-thigh. "I guess my nasty girl doesn't bother with underwear." he teased.

I found myself all flushed with embarassment, "Pantyhose counts as underwear." Also feeling the need to defend myself, I continued " I just hate when panty lines show. Besides, this pair has a cotton gusset."

"Hey babe, I'm not complaining. It turns me on."

His comment put me back at ease though I still crossed my legs. "Well, the shows over." Feeling a little naughty I added, "for now."

"Damn, and I have an early class tomorrow." Mark responded with a big grin.

We continued talking for another hour before returning to my dorm. On the way back, Mark put his arm around me keeping me warm in the cooling night air. Upon arriving at the entrance of my dormitory, Mark spun me around and leaned down to kiss me. My arms reached up and welcomed him to me. I felt protected being engulfed by his large frame. He was a wonderful kisser, with soft full lips and firm pressure. I parted my lips inviting his probing tongue into my mouth. His large hands reached down and cupped both ass cheeks, pulling me closer. My body just melted into his as I felt my pussy start to moisten. He must have pulled my skirt up because I felt a cool breeze as his hands began squeezing my ass through my pantyhose. I was sure my excitement was being shared with Mark when I felt a firmness forming against my abdomen.

Suddenly remembering that we were still in public with only sheer pantyhose covering my exposed butt, I withdrew from our kiss and pulled my skirt back down. "Why don't you come up, Maggie went to the library to study and shouldn't be back for another hour at least."

We headed up to my dorm room and quietly slipped inside trying not to draw any attention. I didn't want to develop the reputation of dorm slut after all.

Once inside, I slipped off my boots and invited Mark to have a seat on my bed since my small dorm room didn't have much furniture. Mark sat down near the foot of the bed with his legs hanging off the side. After I turned on the radio, I sat down at the head of the bed swinging my legs to rest my feet on Mark's lap.

"Kitty, what are you doing?" Mark asked as I started rubbing my feet against his crotch.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I grinned back as I continued rubbing his groin.

"You know I have an early class tomorrow." he replied.

"I thought you wanted me to continue the show." I teased as I hiked up my skirt slowly, while me feet continued massaging his growing bulge in his pants. Mark's eyes were fixed on my rising skirt as his hands started stroking my legs along the silky hose. With my skirt hiked up around my hips, my hands reached down and started rubbing myself through the cotton gusset of my pantyhose.

Mark undid his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxers. It was as beautiful as I remembered. "Take your shirt off." he ordered. I quickly complied, tossing it to the floor. My legs now spread apart on the bed with knees bent showing Mark the growing wetness on the crotch of my pantyhose. He kicked off his shoes and removed his pants and boxers as he watched me resume masturbating for him. "The bra too." he added.

I sat up to remove my bra as Mark moved up onto the bed, kneeling beside me. His cock was inches from my face and I could smell a slight musky odor. Understanding his intent, I grasped his cock by the shaft and slipped the head into my mouth. He reached down to fondle my tits as I started sucking on his cock. My free hand went back to work on my pussy of course. When excited, I love to suck cock and when I'm sucking cock, I get excited. Its a delicious circle making me wetter and wetter. Lucky for me since I would need all the lubrication I can create to accomodate his thick 9 inch black pipe.

"You like that, Kitty, you like sucking on my cock?" he asked while squeezing my tits harder.

"umm..hmmm.." I mumbled with my mouth full of cock.

"Yes you do, don't you. You're a good little cock sucker." Mark started to thrust his hips slowly, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. "Thats it slut, take it deeper. Get it nice and wet." The nasty talk was getting me even more excited. His black cock was so big and thrusts so deep that I occasionally gagged. Mark's hands were now resting on my head preventing me from pulling off his cock, not that I wanted to.

"Shit yeah, I'm fucking your face you nasty slut." Mark rasped as his thrusts began to quicken. "Gag on it!. Gag on my cock you slut!" he added as his fingers grabbed large tresses of my hair.

I had to use both hands now, one on his shaft, the other on his hip to control his thrusting so I wouldn't choke. Mucus and Saliva was overflowing my mouth now, dripping down my chin and onto my breasts.

It was taking all my concentration to control my breathing with his deeper thrusts causing me to gag more and more. Tears formed in my eyes and started running down my cheeks. Unable to take any more, my hands gave a forceful push against Mark's hips.

Sensing my distress, Mark released my hair, allowing me to pull off his cock.

I sat there gasping for breath, my hands still on his hips. I must have been a sight, tears streaming down my face, saliva coating my chin, tits, and running down to soil my skirt which was bunched up around my waist.

Mark pushed me down onto the bed, not letting me catch my breath. He bent over, his right hand moving to my crotch and cupping my pussy. Taking a nipple into his mouth he caught it between his teeth biting lightly. My hand moved down to cover his as he started rubbing my pussy, pushing the soaked cotton gusset into my vagina. I guided his hand under my pantyhose into my pussy as he moved his face up to kiss me.

Not wasting any time, Mark forced his tongue into my mouth twirling it around mine. I moaned into our kiss as he pushed two of his thick fingers into me. My level of arousal dropped quite a bit while I was being face fucked but now I was really lubricating again as Mark rubbed my clit with his thumb as his two fingers moved in and out of my vagina. I sucked on his tongue as my hands caressed his back and shoulders. Feeling my excitement building, I start thrusting my hips up in time with his fingers.

Suddenly without warning, Mark broke our kiss and pulled his hand out of my pussy. Bringing his fingers to my lips he commanded, "taste yourself slut." I took his fingers into my mouth sucking on them, tasting my own juices on them. Mark got back up on his knees and straddled my abdomen while I sucked on his fingers.

Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, Mark then moved up towards my chest and lowered himself alittle until his big black cock rested on my chest between my tits. "Push your tits together Kitty."

I squeezed my breasts together, surrounding his cock as he started his thrusting movements. My tits were still covered with my saliva from earlier, allowing his cock to glide freely. I've heard of tit fucking but have never tried it before. It was a wild sight seeing his cock appearing and disappearing between my breasts with each thrust.

Mark quickened his pace as he whispered "squeeze them together harder." I found the new sensations and the circumstances very exciting. Too bad I didn't have a third hand, so I could rub my clit while Mark fucked my tits.

My head was already slighty bent forward to watch Mark's big black cock sliding between my milky white tits before he reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair. Pulling my head forward, he ordered "stick your tongue out and lick it." With my chin almost on my chest, I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out trying to lick his cock head whenever he thrusted forward. It took several minutes for me to get the timing correct but when I finally did, Mark complimented me "good girl, thats it, just like that."

Concentrating on keeping the rhythm going, I was caught off guard when Mark yelled out "YESSS!" and started cumming. His first spurt was quite large and landed right in my open mouth on the back part of my tongue. Startled by the sensation, my head jerked back and my hands automatically released my tits. Mark's cock sprung free from my tits sending the second spurt shooting up in the air over my face, landing in a long strand running from my hair, across my face and all the way down to my neck. Quickly grabbing his cock, Mark continued pumping his cock, aiming it towards my face. I closed my eyes as several more spurts splattered onto my cheek, my lips, and my chin.

My eyes were still closed when I felt Mark pushing his cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth welcoming his cock and I opened my eyes to see his face still slightly contorted in ecstasy. As Mark continued pumping his cock, the last bit of his cum oozed out of his cock and onto my tongue, mixing with the large pool from his first spurt. Keeping the head of his cock between my lips, I swallowed the pool of cum in a large gulp. I noticed that his cum didn't taste as salty this time.

I watched Mark intently until the last spasms of his orgasms finished. I get such a thrill and sense of fulfillment from watching the orgasm of a guy that I made happen. When Mark finally opened his eyes and met my gaze, he gave me a bright smile saying "That was fucking great."

Releasing his cock from my mouth I replied "That was alot of fun."

"You look so fucking hot covered in my cum." Mark commented. "You are my nasty slut."

Instead of being insulted, I was elated by his vulgar compliments. I also felt empowered, being able to illicit such strong reactions from a senior who was obviously alot more sexually experienced than I was.

As Mark moved off my chest, I realised that I haven't cum yet and was horny as hell. One of my hands moved down and resumed rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose, sliding the wet nylon over my clitoris. I was meaning to give Mark another show, trying to get him hard again in order to fuck me.

My sense of empowerment was short lived as Mark climbed off the bed and started putting his boxers back on.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" I asked

"Sorry babe, I've got an early class tomorrow." he answered as he slipped his pants back on.

I stopped masturbating and sat up in a stunned state. Mark's cum dripped down off my cheek landing on my breast. I watched in disbelief as Mark finished getting dressed.

Noticing my mood change, Mark said "C'mon Kitty, I have a big game saturday and I have to keep my focus."

Grabbing some kleenex from the night stand, I started wiping the cum and saliva from my face and neck.

"I'll call you after the game and we'll hook up then." Mark told me before he left.

I finished cleaning up the cum and saliva from my face, neck, and tits. Slipping off my skirt and pantyhose I piled all my soiled clothes in the dirty hamper. As I put on my bathrobe, I sat back down on my bed reflecting on my mixed emotions. I was alittle miffed at Mark for leaving so suddenly but at the same time I was still very horny and excited from earlier.

My body won out as lay back down on my bed opening my robe in the process. My hands reached down and starting rubbing my vulva. I slipped two fingers from my right hand into my vagina as my I used my left hand to gently rub my clitoris. As I slowly built up speed, I imagined Mark's big black cock. I imagined sucking it deep down my throat, deeper than I can in real life, all the way to the base. With my excitement building, I imagined Mark repositioning himself, preparing to penetrate me with his thick black pipe.

I was shocked back to reality when I heard a key being inserted into the door.

"Damn." I cursed softly as I quickly sat up and closed my robe.

Wiping my wet fingers on my robe as the door opened, I tried my best to sound cheerful, "Hey Maggie, you're back early."

"Hey Kitty. Yeah, I got tired of studying." Maggie replied as she slipped her shoes off and walked towards me. "What were you up to?" she asked as she sat on her bed facing me.

"Oh nothing." I answered hoping she didn't notice the lingering scent of sex in the air.

Maggie stood up and stepped towards me saying, "Kitty, you have something in your hair." Before I could react, Maggie reached over and touched my hair.Rubbing the white fluid between her fingers and feeling the texture, Maggie brought her fingers to her nose to confirm her suspicions.

I sat there in shocked silence, turning red with embarrassment when I realised that I didn't clean up all the cum.

A big grin spread across Maggie's face, "Nothing you say?... You lying slut!" she teased.

We both started giggling uncontrollably as I tried to remove the rest of Mark's cum from my hair. The next 30 minutes was spent talking about Mark and his big 9 inch black cock. Afterwards, I took a quick shower before going to sleep.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers