Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 04

Story Info
The next chapter of her awakening.
4.6k words
4.48
47.6k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

This is the next installment of my awakening during my freshman year in college. I hope you enjoy it. If you find yourself a bit lost with the characters, I suggest you read the earlier chapters for both background and a thrill.

*

When I woke up the next day, I realized that Maggie still hadn't come home yet. I assumed she must have really hit it off with that blonde guy from the bar and spent the night with him. Yet I couldn't help but be a bit worried that something might have happened to her. As I showered and got ready I kept one ear out for the phone to ring, expecting her to call. This was well before the time when cell phones became commonplace. The only portable phones were very expensive and the size of bricks. Maggie eventually called to let me know she was fine and was on her way home.

I was getting hungry since I didn't eat much last night. Unless you count Brian's big black cock and cum of course. Since it was Saturday morning and I was only going to the dorm cafeteria, I didn't bother with any makeup and just pulled my hair into a ponytail with a scrunchie. I was just heading out the door when the phone rang again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Kitty, it's Brian.

I replied before thinking, "Hey Brian, I wasn't expecting you to call so early." I was very happy he called but my words didn't match my mood.

"I know it's early, but I wanted to talk to you and I wouldn't have another chance until after the game." he explained.

Wanting to atone for my rude words earlier, I replied "I'm glad you called. I wanted to thank you. I had a great time last night."

"I should be thanking you Kitty, I think I had the better time last night."

"Brian! You devil! I meant at the Vault, though I enjoyed the after party too."

"Speaking about parties, that's why I called. I wanted to catch you before you made any plans for tonight."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"There's another after game party tonight. It's at the same place as last week. I was hoping you could come." Brian answered.

"Sure!" I answered excitedly.

"I'll be with the team though, so I can't pick you up. Are you OK to go there alone?" he asked.

I was alittle hesitant going to a frat party alone so I asked "Can I bring a friend?".

"You mean Maggie? I guess so. Do you remember the address?"

"Yes, it's in my datebook." I replied.

"Great. I'll see you tonight then."

"See you tonight Brian."

I ate a quick breakfast after my talk with Brian. When I got back to my room, Maggie was already there. We sat down and talked away about the night before. She was so enraptured by her new guy that I felt comfortable telling her that Brian and I got along great and that we hooked up last night.

We continued talking for an hour, exchanging all the details of our respective encounters. I finished by telling her about the party tonight and asking her if she could come with me. Maggie agreed she would try to make it but she couldn't give me a promise to be there.

With the academic year well under way, we both had papers we had to work on which took up most of the day. Maggie preferred to work in the library while I worked better in my room. It worked out well as we usually stayed out of each others way. It was a productive day and I finished the bulk of my paper by the afternoon. Deciding that I accomplished enough for one day, I put my books away and put on a bit of makeup before heading on out.

I wanted to look sexy for Brian so I went to a mall to do some shopping. I finally decided on a sheer black blouse and black lace teddy. The combo would match a black flared mini skirt I already owned. I considered getting a new pair of boots to go with the outfit but eventually decided that my black knee high boots would work. I owned quite a few pairs of boots already and couldn't justify the cost of getting another pair. Since it was early evening by the time I was finished, I had a quick meal before heading back home to get ready for the party.

When I arrived at my dorm room, I found a note from Maggie. She was bailing out on me to go out with her new boyfriend. I wasn't sure I was still going to go to the party and thought about it for a long time. Eventually I decided that I would go anyway since I really wanted to see Brian again and I went to the trouble to get a new outfit for the party.

A quick shower was followed by shaving my legs. I then used the razor to tidy up my bikini wax which was starting to grow back. This was the late 80's, before brazilian waxing or the shaven look became popular. I like to completely shave my pubic hair now but back then I still had bikini waxing like most women of the time. Needless to say, it took a while to get ready with all the things I had to do.

I started dressing with the lace teddy, followed by a new pair of tan pantyhose, and then snapping the crotch of the teddy closed over the pantyhose. The flared mini skirt was next and the sheer blouse finished my outfit. I spun around in front of the mirror to check myself out. I admired how sexy the lace teddy looked through the sheer blouse. The mini skirt flared out and up when I spun revealing a glimpse of the snap crotch of the teddy which covered my pussy adequately. I had to make sure I was covered enough so when I danced, I didn't flash everyone. The knee high boots and a leather jacket was added before I grabbed my purse and headed out.

The cab dropped me off at the frat house and I entered tentatively. I was alittle uneasy going to the party alone dressed the way I was. Once inside, I took off my jacket revealing my sheer blouse. As I walked through the house looking for Brian, I noticed admiring glances from almost every guy at the party. Many of the faces looked familiar from the previous week but I didn't see anyone I really knew who was there.

I was heading to the kitchen when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I was surprised to see Mark staring down at me with a big smile. Before I could react, he had placed a beer into my hand.

"Hey Kitty, I was meaning to call you." Mark greeted me.

I was still a bit upset from seeing him with another girl at the Vault and I answered abruptly, "Hi Mark, I'm meeting Brian here. Have you seen him?"

"Brian? He's not coming tonight." he answered.

"What? But I talked to him just this morning." my disappointment was obvious.

"Trust me. He's not going to show tonight. Don't worry though, I'll make sure you have a good time." Mark said grinning.

"What about that girl I saw you with last night?" I replied angrily.

"Where did you see me last night?" he asked.

"I was at the Vault with Brian and I saw you with some black girl."

Mark stood thinking for a minute before answering, "Oh you mean Claire, she's my cousin. We're just very close."

A huge wave of relief washed over me and I felt embarrassed to have gotten angry at Mark for the misunderstanding. I immediately felt relaxed and at ease. After taking a large sip from my beer, I then added "I'm sorry Mark, I thought you were going out with that girl." I would find out later that Claire was not Mark's cousin but in fact his long standing girlfriend. At the time though, I heard what I wanted to and Mark was so smooth, I bought the lie hook, line, and sinker.

"Don't worry about it." Mark put his arm around me and led me back to the living room. "You know Kitty, I love that outfit you're wearing."

We sat down on the sofa and talked while I finished my beer. Mark kept his hand on my knee caressing the silky hose. I asked him about the game and how he played. Throughout the talk, he kept on complimenting me how sexy I looked. By the time I finished my beer, I was completely relaxed and starting to enjoy myself. I completely forgot about Brian and why he didn't show up.

Mark was wearing a simple red t-shirt and khaki pants. Despite the simple outfit, he still looked fantastic. Just looking at him made my heart race. We got up to dance for a few songs. Mark danced with a close familiarity, brushing up against me at every chance. His actions made me recall the events from last week and how great a time I had with him. As I danced, the memories washed over me and I could feel my pussy start to lubricate.

During a slow song, Mark pulled me tightly against his body. His hands pawed my bottom as he whispered into my ear "Damn girl, you're making me hot."

I could feel his erection bulging through his pants and press against my stomach. I found myself desperate to see his beautiful black cock again. My body aching to feel it in my mouth and stretching my pussy, filling me like no one else has. Mark's hand worked its way under my skirt and started feeling the snap crotch of my teddy, rubbing it against my pantyhose and pussy. My heart was pounding and my breathing becoming labored.

The situation was getting a little out of hand so after the song ended, I asked Mark to get me another beer. He had to adjust his pants before going which made me let out a small giggle. By this time our seats were taken so I found a dark corner to stand in while I waited for Mark to bring our drinks.

Mark quickly returned with a couple of beers. We were both quite thirsty by this time and we made short work of the beers. As I stood against the wall in the corner, Mark wrapped one arm around my shoulders holding me against his body. Using his huge body to shield us from the rest of the room, he leaned down and started kissing me. Not wasting any time, Mark forced his tongue between my lips probing deeply into my mouth. His other hand moved up to cup a breast through my blouse and lace teddy. Luckily the dim lighting and Mark's large frame kept anyone from noticing our activities.

The alcohol lowered my inhibitions enough that I responded by reaching for his crotch, rubbing his erection through his pants. It felt as big as I remembered and my body was aching to feel it inside me again. My stiff nipples were left unattended as Mark moved his hand between my legs, rubbing my inner thigh. Sliding his hand up along the silky hose, he reached my pussy which by now was soaking wet. After quickly unsnapping the crotch of my teddy, he cupped my pussy using his palm to rub the nylon of my pantyhose against my clit. The sensations shot through me like electricity causing my legs to buckle and me to moan into his mouth. I would have slid to the floor but Mark's strong arms kept me propped up against the wall as he continued rubbing the drenched nylon against my pussy.

I realized Mark must have caused a run in my pantyhose when I felt him inserting a finger deep into my vagina. My juices were freely flowing now onto his fingers and hand as he worked another finger into me. Mark started thrusting his two fingers in and out of my quivering pussy. The fact that he just ruined a new expensive pair of pantyhose was lost on me as my excitement was building to a crescendo. The situation was completely insane, anyone approaching close enough could easily see what Mark was doing to me. Only the dim lighting in our corner and Mark's large frame was shielding us from the rest of the crowd at the party. For some reason, the danger that we might be caught heightened my excitement.

Suddenly, Mark simultaneously withdrew his fingers from my pussy and broke our kiss. I thought he must have saw someone coming until I heard him whisper into my ear "Taste yourself slut." He brought up his hand and pushed his two fingers into my mouth. I closed my lips around his fingers which were coated with my juices and I started sucking on them.

"That's it, suck on them like you would my cock." Mark said encouragingly.

I found myself enjoying the nasty talk and quickly obeyed. Taking his fingers deeper into my mouth as I rolled my tongue against them. Without the stimulation of being finger fucked, I regained enough of my senses to reach down and undo Mark's zipper. As I continued sucking my juices off of his fingers, I slipped one hand into Mark's pants and managed to grasp part of his cock through his boxers.

Mark continued, "Yeah Kitty, you feel that? That's all for you. You make me so fucking hard."

I tried to stroke his cock but its size and the akward position made it impossible.

Withdrawing his fingers from my mouth, Mark moved his hand back to my pussy quickly resuming his finger fucking. "Tell me what you want." he commanded.

"I want to suck your cock." I rasped.

"What else?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me." I added.

"Go on." he ordered as he increased the tempo of his finger fucking.

My excitement was building again and I was starting to lose control but managed to gasp "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"That's my nasty slut. Don't you worry, I'm gonna fuck you good." Mark said as he withdrew his fingers wiping the excess juices on my pantyhosed thigh.

As I straightened out my skirt, Mark did up his zipper. He then took my hand and led me upstairs. We must have been half way up the stairs when I realized that the snap crotch of my teddy was still undone. With such a short flared mini skirt and a hole in my pantyhose the guys standing at the foot of the stairs must have gotten a nice show. By that time though, I was too inebriated and too horny to care.

We walked through the upper level but didn't enter any of the bedrooms. The guys must have had some kind of system because Mark somehow knew all the rooms were full. He pulled me into the bathroom instead, locking the door behind us.

There was no reason for words. We both knew why we were there. I turned around to face Mark as I started to undo his pants. I pulled his boxers and pants down to his ankles, sliding down to my knees in the process. His magnificent black cock stood erect before my face. I eagerly grabbed his shaft with one hand as I started sliding my tongue up and down its entire length. Pulling his foreskin back, I slipped his cockhead between my lips and started sucking on it. Mark stepped out of his shorts and pants while I sucked on his cock.

Taking his cock deeper into my mouth, I started a bobbing movement. My left hand held the base of his cock to keep some control to prevent his cock from going to deep while my right hand went down to my pussy to masturbate myself. Mark's beautiful cock was so big I still could only manage to get half of it into my mouth.

Not content with my pace, Mark grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and started shoving his cock into my mouth in short quick thrusts. I kept a firm grip on his shaft with my left hand to help control the depth of his thrusts so I wouldn't gag too much. My mucous coated his cock helping it glide in my mouth more smoothly.

After about ten minutes, Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up to my feet. "Bend over." was all he said as he turned me to face the sink. I obediently did as I was told, leaning foward onto the sink, still fully clothed. Watching in the mirror, I saw Mark flip my skirt along with the rear snap of my teddy up onto my back as he positioned himself behind me. I widened my stance, opening myself for him. Ripping my pantyhose a bit more, Mark lined up his cock with my pussy and started pushing slowly.

A brief thought flashed through my mind that Mark wasn't wearing a condom, but at this point my body needed to feel his black cock inside me again and the thought was gone. As Mark advanced his cock, he looked into the mirror to watch my facial expressions.

Mark's cock was much bigger than anything that I was use to but luckily his cock was still coated with my saliva and my pussy was so wet that his cock didn't hurt at all. That wonderful intense pressure I remembered from last week was back as he continued advancing until his entire cock was inside of me. I was ecstatic from the sensation of being so full. Mark began slowly moving in and out in long full strokes allowing my pussy to accomodate to his girth. I felt Mark's hands caressing my legs and ass gliding along my silky pantyhose.

It didn't take long before my body was ready for his cock. My eyes caught his in the mirror as I simply said "faster."

A big smile spread across his face as his hands took a firm grip on my hips and his rhythm picked up speed. He was soon pounding into me with breathtaking force and speed. It took all my strength just to keep my balance.

I was in such a high state of excitement for so long that I was surprised when my orgasm crashed over me suddenly. I cried out as my knees buckled beneath me but Mark's strong grip held me up as he continued driving into me with his big black cock.

"That's it baby, cum on my cock." Mark said a little out of breath from fucking me relentlessly.

The intense pressure from the size of his cock and the continuous thrusting prolonged my orgasm from a cresting wave to a tsunami that had no end in site. My entire body was trembling uncontrollably. Part of me wanted it to continue forever. Part of me didn't think I could take it anymore and that I might pass out.

I'm not sure if it was one long orgasm or a series of them but the result was the same. I was incoherent by the end of it. I wasn't even aware that he already pulled out of me and was pulling up his pants. I was still standing there bent over the sink in a daze when I finally realized Mark was talking to me.

"Kitty, someone's at the door."

Regaining my bearings, I heard a pounding at the door which made Mark's words register with my consciousness. I reached down and did up the snap crotch of my teddy. It was then that I noticed that the crotch of my pantyhose was drenched and that the wetness continued down the inside of both thighs to my boots. Not having the time to properly clean up, I just straightened out my skirt as Mark opened the door.

I quickly rushed pass whoever was there not wanting to see who it was or be seen by that person. Turning around a corner in the hall, I waited at the top of the stairs for Mark. He stopped to talk to the guy at the door. Glancing at the wall clock I noticed that we were in the washroom for over 30 minutes.By my calculation, my orgasm almost lasted five minutes of real time.

When Mark joined up with me, I told him about my prolonged orgasm and thanked him for the incredible fuck.

"It'll be my pleasure Kitty... after we finish what we started."

"Didn't you cum inside me." I asked.

"We were interrupted, remember?" he answered.

"But then why is my pantyhose so wet?"

"That's all you babe. You were practically gushing around my cock." Mark answered sounding proud of himself.

His comments made my face flush. I wasn't sure whether it was me blushing or aroused by the thought of cumming so hard.

Wanting badly to please Mark, I asked "Where can we go?"

"Let's go to my car." he answered, leading me down the stairs by the hand.

It wasn't my first choice, but we didn't have many options close at hand. We grabbed our jackets on the way out. I found myself relieved that we were leaving since my clothes were a mess and I was sure I smelled of sex.

I followed Mark to his Ford Mustang putting my jacket and purse onto the passenger seat. We then climbed into the back after Mark moved both seats as far forward as they could go. Despite the cramped conditions, Mark managed to strip down in the same time it took me to remove my skirt and unbutton my blouse. I was about to slip off a boot next when Mark told me to leave them on along with the lace teddy. I guess he liked seeing me in my lingerie and the boots.

Mark beautiful black cock was still fully erect as I took it into my hand and started stroking it. He repositioned himself in the seat to get more comfortable. Because of his size, he had to sit at an angle almost taking up most of the rear seats. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth enjoying Marks moans as I started sucking on it. The sight of his dark skin contrasting against mine was so erotic. One hand stroked the shaft as the other fondled his balls while my mouth continued sucking on the head of his cock. I let my saliva drip down along his shaft, making sure his cock was completely wet.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
12