Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 06

Story Info
Kitty and Mark go to the movies.
4.2k words
4.46
42.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

With the weekend over, I tried to apply myself to my studies again. It was difficult to concentrate though. The sex with Mark was incredible and I found myself fantasizing about him several times a day. I had my first vaginal orgasms from fucking his beautiful black cock. The intensity of those orgasms were in a completely different league than the ones I had from getting my pussy eaten. Even though Mark and I had very little in common and he didn't treat me very well, I found myself yearning to see him again. Brian on the other hand, was a gentleman. The sex with him was great too but not quite as mind numbing as the sex with Mark.

I tried calling Mark several times each day over the next few days. It seemed impossible to reach him with the number he gave me. A small part of me wondered if it was his real phone number at all. I quickly suppressed that idea because I didn't want to believe it. So despite calling at different times throughout the day, I was never able to reach Mark. That made it all the more surprising when he called me the following Wednesday. He asked me out to go see a movie and of course I readily agreed. We chatted a bit before discussing the details of our date.

That evening, I spent over an hour getting ready. I wanted to look nice for Mark and spent a long time deciding what to wear. Wanting to look hot but not overdressed, I finally settled on a simple black dress with a flower print on the skirt which ended several inches above the knee. Underneath, I wore a push up bra to create a lot of cleavage which went very nicely with the fairly low neckline of the dress. Tan pantyhose and black knee high boots completed the outfit. Since the fall weather was getting cooler, I was forced to wear a jacket. I left the jacket open of course since I wanted to make sure Mark got a good view of my chest. I knew I achieved the desired effect when Mark complimented me immediately after I opened the door. We were running late so we went straight to his car. Mark got into the driver seat first before leaning over and unlocking the passenger door.

During the drive to the theatre, I stole glances at Mark's crotch to see if I could make out the bulge of his big cock. He was wearing very loose jeans so it wasn't obvious but I could still make out the outline of his cock. We made some small talk during the ride but I had trouble concentrating on the topic since I was daydreaming of Mark's gorgeous black cock. The trip was quite short as Mark sped to the theatre.

We must have been quite late since Mark rushed from the parking lot to the theatre towing me along behind him. After quickly buying the tickets, he asked if I wanted anything from the concession stand. I politely declined and we headed straight into the theatre.

My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting as we entered the theatre. Since the feature was several weeks old and it was Wednesday, there were only about two dozen people scattered about the theatre. Mark walked directly to the back with me in tow. Sitting in the back row off to one side, I noticed that the nearest couple was several rows ahead and in the middle section of the theatre. I slid off my jacket and placed it in the seat next to me along with my purse. Mark had taken his jacket off to and placed it in the seat on the other side of him. I adjusted the hem of my skirt as I sat down to Mark's right side, crossing my legs towards him. Even though it was very dark, I could still see the outline of his muscles beneath his t-shirt. The sight of him still made my heart skip a beat. With his height and bulk, he completely filled his seat. Mark had to sit with his legs spread apart so his knees wouldn't hit the seat in front of him. His arms completely overlapped the armrests and hung over my seat as well. I took advantage of his position by hooking my arm around his and leaned onto his shoulder. Mark responded my placing his hand on my right knee.

As I watched the film, Mark's hand crept up my leg and he started lightly massaging my thigh. I wasn't particularly interested in the action movie Mark selected. I only went because I wanted to see him again. Focusing on the movie became more and more difficult as I started getting aroused by Mark's hand caressing my thigh. When I looked over though, Mark appeared engrossed in the film, oblivious to the effect his hand was having on me. Instead of watching the movie, I started daydreaming about his big black cock again. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen up to that point in my life. I estimated it must have been close to nine inches in length. It was so thick my fingertips barely touched when I wrapped my hand around it. The head, which was a lighter brown, would peek out from the dark black foreskin when Mark became erect. The strongest memory of course was how completely filled I felt when it was inside my pussy.

Mark's hand on my thigh and my thoughts continued to make me more excited and my pussy more wet. I became a little restless and uncrossed my legs. Mark must have misunderstood my movement as he took his hand off my leg and placed it on the armrest between us. Wanting to entice him to replace his hand onto my thigh, I parted my legs slightly so my left leg rested against his right. After a few minutes, It was obvious that Mark didn't get my hint. I decided to be more forward and took his hand and placed it onto my left thigh. Mark glanced over to me with his gorgeous smile as his hand started caressing my thigh again. That had the desired effect on us both. My juices were starting to really flow and Mark was losing interest in the movie and was paying more attention to me. His hand slowly worked its way up my leg pushing the hem of my skirt up with it. Soon his hand was at the top of my thigh within an inch of my pussy. Mark must have wanted to tease me since his hand stopped it's ascent there. My skirt was bunched up in front against his hand but there wasn't anyone nearby to see what was going on anyway. I was starting to go crazy as Mark's fingers continued to caress my inner thigh right next to my pussy but without touching it. My breathing quickened and became deeper as I grew more and more excited.

This seemed to go on forever. I finally couldn't take the teasing anymore and decided to do something about it. Without any warning, I quickly slid down in my seat several inches causing my skirt to rise up even higher. More importantly, I caught Mark by surprise so his hand didn't move when I did. This left his hand directly over my pussy, just where I was hoping it would be. Taking my cue, Mark started rubbing my pussy through the nylon of my pantyhose. He didn't waste any time as he used his palm to quickly rub my clit as his fingers pushed the gusset of my pantyhose into my vagina. The intense sensations made me moan out loud and my body quiver momentarily. It was fortunate that the loud action sequence in the movie drowned out my moan because I wasn't able to stifle it myself.

I had closed my eyes to concentrate on the wonderful feelings radiating from my pussy as Mark continued to rub it. Feeling incredibly horny, I reached down and used my nails to tear a hole in my pantyhose through the gusset. Mark immediately inserted two fingers into my pussy and started finger fucking me. After adjusting the position of his hand, Mark used his thumb to rub the nylon against my clit as his index and middle fingers worked in and out. The friction from the nylon on my clit was quickly bringing me close to an orgasm. I started imagining Mark's exquisite black cock again. How thick it felt as I held the shaft and stroked it. How it felt hard and soft at the same time against my tongue. How easily the head would fill my mouth as I sucked on it. I imagined how Mark would moan as he got close to cumming and how he groaned when he came. How his cock would jerk and throb as it erupted in my mouth, sending spurts of cum splashing against my tongue. The thought of Mark cumming in my mouth drove me over the edge causing me to shudder and gasp with my orgasm.

While still riding my euphoria from my climax, an idea crossed my mind. I reached down with both hands pulling Mark's hand up to my face. Turning his head, Mark looked to see what I was doing. While staring into his dark eyes, I slowly parted my lips and guided his hand to my mouth. Next, I slipped the two fingers he had in my pussy into my mouth. Closing my lips, I started sucking on them tasting my own juices as I continued staring into Mark's eyes. I remembered from our previous encounters how he liked making me taste myself.

"Hell yeah, that's my nasty slut." Mark said loudly. Fortunately, the movie was loud enough that I was sure that no one else heard him. Two weeks ago, I would have been offended by the language but now, I took it as a big compliment. In fact, the dirty talk made me more excited as I continued sucking on Mark's fingers.

"I've got something else for you to suck on slut." Mark said as he used his left hand to cup his crotch.

Letting his fingers slip out of my mouth, I answered "Not here, someone might see."

"You get me all worked up and then leave me like this?" He half asked and half stated while taking my left hand and placing it on his crotch.

I could feel his erection through his jeans easily. It felt even bigger than I remembered. My mind was whirling with conflicting ideas. A part of me was dying to take Mark's magnificent cock out of his jeans. I was yearning to see it again, to hold it in my hands, to feel it in my mouth, to taste him again. The other part of me was worried that we were in a public place and anyone turning around could see us. There wasn't anyone in the theatre that I knew, but at the same time I didn't want to appear like a whore even to strangers. As I was deliberating, I realised that my hand already grasped Mark's cock and started stroking it through his jeans. I've never done anything remotely like it and I couldn't believe I was seriously considering sucking his cock in public.

"Go ahead Kitty, I know you want to. No one's looking, they're all watching the movie." Mark goaded.

Looking into his eyes and seeing his lust sealed my decision. I looked around to make sure everyone was watching the movie before reaching over to undo Mark's button fly jeans. Reaching under his boxers, I was unable to pull his huge black cock free from his shorts. I repositioned myself to sit almost sideways at the edge of my seat facing Mark. My skirt bunched up around my waist, leaving only the thin nylon of my pantyhose covering my pussy. By that time, I didn't care that the gusset was already completely soaked from my juices and had a small hole torn in it from earlier. Reaching over, I pulled down on Mark's boxers and jeans together. Realizing what I was doing, Mark lifted his hips up, allowing me to pull them down several inches. Now his clothes were low enough that I was able to pull his cock out above his boxers. It was as beautiful as I remembered. Even in the darkened theatre I could make out our contrasting skin, the ivory white of my fingers wrapped around his thick jet black shaft. I stared at it mesmerized as I pulled down on the shaft causing the foreskin to retract exposing the lighter skin of his cock head. My left hand slowly stroked the shaft as my right hand pushed his boxers lower to free his scrotum as well. The stroking caused a drop of precum to appear at the tip of Mark's cock. Leaning over the arm rest, I lightly licked the head of his cock picking up the drop of precum from the tip. After briefly swirling it around in my mouth, I leaned down further slipping the head of Mark's cock into my mouth. Considering the girth of his cock, I could only comfortably take about a third of it in my mouth. The best I managed previously was almost 7 inches before I gagged. At this time though, I just sucked on the head using my tongue to swirl around the glans. My left hand stroked his shaft as my right slipped under his scrotum to caress his balls.

"Yesss..." Mark hissed in approval as I increased the tempo of my stroking. I then felt his hand on the back of my head gently pushing down. Relaxing my jaw and doing my best to suppress my gag reflex, I took more of his cock into my throat. Holding my breath, I kept his cock as deep and as long as I could manage without retching while my right hand continued caressing his hairy black balls. Some of my saliva drooled out of my mouth and down along his shaft to my left hand. When I pulled up to catch my breath, I spread my saliva over Mark's entire cock making it glisten in the light from the movie screen. I briefly admired his cock while stroking it before taking it back into my mouth. Taking a deep breath, I repeated the process trying to swallow more of his cock. Unfortunately, in my awkward position, I was unable to do any better than my previous attempts.

The arm rest was digging into my chest as I continued sucking on Mark's cock so I moved to a kneeling position on my seat. With my new position and low cut neckline, Mark must have had a great view of my tits. I lost track of what he was doing until I felt his hand slip under my dress and start rubbing my ass through my pantyhose. Wanting to make Mark cum, I sucked hard on his cock head while I stroked his shaft as fast as I could. We both continued on like this for a few minutes before I felt two fingers being inserted into my pussy through the tear in my hose. My vagina was still quite wet from my earlier orgasm so Mark's fingers slipped in easily. The wonderful sensation made me moan around the big black cock in my mouth. Even though I already had an orgasm, sucking on Mark's cock made me even hornier than I was before. My pussy was aching to get some of what my mouth was getting.

I released Mark's cock from my mouth so I could say "Let's go back to your car."

"What about the movie?" Mark asked.

"Forget the movie, I want you bad. I need to feel you inside me." I pleaded.

"Sure babe, lets go." he answered as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

I straightened out my hair and dress as Mark did up his jeans. Then we both grabbed our jackets and headed out the theatre. We just held hands until we entered the elevator to the underground parking. Once alone in the elevator, I turned to Mark and started rubbing his cock through his jeans with my free hand. He leaned down to kiss me shoving his tongue into my mouth. We were interrupted by the elevator chime signalling our arrival on our parking level.

After the doors opened, we rushed out of the elevator and walked quickly towards Mark's car. On the way, Mark took a sharp detour pulling me along by my hand. He led me to a blind corner of the parking garage partially hidden in shadow. Before I could ask him where we were going, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me deeply forcing his tongue into my mouth again. I felt one of his hands slide under my skirt and start rubbing my pussy which made me drop my jacket and purse onto the ground. Still soaking from our earlier escapades, Mark easily slipped two fingers through the tear in my pantyhose and into my vagina. Closing my eyes, I lost myself in his kiss as he continued to finger fuck me. My heart was racing, my body was tingling and my pussy was oozing juices around Mark's fingers.

Mark worked a third finger into my pussy as his kisses trailed down to my neck. Opening my eyes, I quickly looked around for any other people. After making sure there was no one nearby, I undid Mark's jeans as he continued to finger fuck me. My fingers fumbled a bit with his buttons because of the awkward position of our bodies and the distraction of the fingers inside of me. Mark either grew impatient with my fumbling or he was as excited as I was because he broke our kiss and used his free hand to help lower his jeans and boxers down to his knees.

Taking his fingers out of my pussy, Mark reached down with both hands to widen the tear in the crotch of my pantyhose. He then hooked his hands under my legs and lifted me up keeping me pinned against the wall. Moving in closer, he lowered me slightly so his cock was rubbing against my pussy lips through the remnants of the thin nylon. As he sawed his cock along the outside of my pussy, my juices flowed freely onto his shaft getting it nice and wet.

It took only a few minutes of this teasing before I couldn't stand it anymore, "Fuck me Mark." I asked.

"What if someone comes by?" he continued teasing me.

"I don't care, I need you inside me... please." I begged.

Lifting me higher, Mark tried to line up his cock with my pussy but missed the first couple of attempts. This time, I was the impatient one as I reached down with one hand to guide his cock inside me. Once Mark felt his cock start to spread my pussy lips, he lowered me quickly impaling me on his big black cock. Despite being soaking wet, the sudden plunge of his cock still hurt making me cry out in pain. Even though we fucked before, I still wasn't used to his size. Mark didn't give me any time for my pussy to adjust to his cock before he started working his cock in and out in long slow strokes. The initial pain soon subsided giving way to the intense pressure that I love of being completely filled.

Once I got use to Mark's size, I started grinding my hips along with his thrusts encouraging him to increase his tempo. Before long, Mark was almost bouncing me up and down on his cock. The act of fucking in public with the possibility of getting caught seemed to heighten my excitement. When combined with Mark's big black cock and powerful thrusts, I was fast approaching an intense orgasm.

"Cum with me Mark. I want you to cum in my pussy." I managed to gasp aloud.

"Fuck yeah, cum on my cock. Cum for me my nasty little slut." Mark panted.

Then as if on cue, I came. My entire body was spasming as a gush of fluid drenched Mark's cock and balls. I think I cried out in ecstasy but I was too lost in my orgasm to remember. Mark continued to pound into me prolonging my ecstasy. It was all I could do to hang on to Mark, my arms around his neck. Mark still supported my weight by hooking his arms under my legs even though they were quivering like jelly. The fact that we were in a public place was completely forgotten. At that point, I wouldn't have cared if we were being televised.

"Get ready bitch, I'm getting close." Mark said breathlessly, his voice bringing me back to my senses.

"Yes baby, cum for me." I replied.

All of a sudden, Mark released my legs lowering me to the ground. "On your knees." he ordered as he pushed down on my shoulder forcing me to comply. Still in a daze from my orgasm, I couldn't resist even if I wanted too. Mark started stroking his cock, aiming it at my face. Realizing that he was about to cum, I moved to take his cock into my mouth. I wasn't fast enough however as his first spurt erupted into my eye. My eyes closed reflexively but the shock caused me to recoil slightly. I felt the second spurt land on my nose shortly after the first. The third one followed hitting my chin. With my eyes still closed, I felt Mark pushing his cock into my mouth. Closing my lips around the head of his cock, I began sucking on it as Mark continued stroking the remaining cum into my mouth. I was surprised by the amount of cum he still had even after the large spurts on my face.

"That's a good slut, suck me dry." Mark commanded.

I kept my eyes closed so that the cum wouldn't seep into it and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't see Mark's face and his expression when he was cumming. By the time his cock stopped twitching, my mouth was full of his cum. I swirled it around in my mouth with my tongue briefly before swallowing it with a large gulp. It was fairly salty but by now, I was quite use to the taste. Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth as I reached up with my hand and wiped the cum from my eye.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
12