Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 09

Story Info
Another step closer to unleashing my inner slut.
6.8k words
4.6
35.9k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

This is the next chapter about my first year in college. It is based on my diary from almost 20 years ago. It obviously involves interracial sex so if this offends you, please do not read further. If you like my story, you can read my earlier chapters to get a better understanding of the events unfolding.

*

I didn't hear from Mark or Brian for the next few days. Mark not calling was expected but not hearing from Brian was surprising. We've been talking on the phone almost every day the previous week. I focused on my studies trying to catch up with all my work that I've been neglecting because of my partying. By the time Thursday came around though, I was starting to get horny. My period just finished and I was looking forward to getting a good fucking. I still didn't know how to reach Mark so I called Brian instead.

He was rather cold during our short talk. It ended abruptly when he said that we shouldn't see each other anymore. Even though we weren't going steady, I was hurt and felt like I was just dumped. I spent most of that night and Friday during classes ruminating over why Brian broke it off. The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that deep down; I didn't really like Brian that much. It was probably better that we ended it earlier rather than later.

Accepting it though, didn't help my problem of being horny as a toad. I was still unable to reach Mark and was left with few options. Rather than fucking a total stranger, I decided to go to The Vault to see if I could hook up with Thomas again. He worked as a bouncer there and we had some fun last weekend (in chapter seven). Now that Brian and I were officially finished, there wasn't any reason why I couldn't see his brother Thomas. A small part of my subconscious probably relished the idea that fucking his brother would be an excellent way to get back at Brian.

After classes, I had an appointment with the salon. It was Halloween weekend and I was planning on dying my hair blonde as part of my costume. The mask I was going to wear only covered half my face and I thought it would make it harder for people to recognize me with a different hair colour. I would have preferred having it done the day of the party but Friday afternoon was the only time I could get at the salon.

Wanting to keep my hair colour change a surprise for the party, I brought some dinner to eat in my dorm room. Maggie my roommate would know of course, but I was trying to keep the number of people to see the new colour as low as possible. That left me the difficulty deciding on what to wear that night going to the club. I didn't want to wear my costume of course; I was saving that for the party Saturday night.

I finally decided to wear the same outfit that I wore two weeks ago at one of the after game parties. It was very provocative and I thought Thomas would like it. There also wouldn't be anyone from the party at the club so I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me in the same outfit a couple weeks apart. It consisted of a semi-sheer black blouse and black lace teddy. I matched it with a flared black miniskirt, sheer to waist tan pantyhose and knee high boots.

One adjustment I made was because of Mark. He seemed to love tearing holes in my pantyhose ruining them after a single use. I recently bought a nylon body stocking which had a pre made opening in the crotch. That gave me the idea of cutting out the cotton gusset from a pair of pantyhose. Now because I don't like wearing panties with my pantyhose, I normally prefer to have the cotton gusset in place. For the times I go out on a date though, I could make do wearing the pantyhose with the gusset cut out. The lace teddy had a snap crotch which covered the opening anyway.

I covered myself up with a long coat before going out. Having called for a cab already, I went straight from my room and out to the cab without any detours. Luckily, I didn't run into any one I knew.

My plan was to meet Thomas, not party alone at the club, so I intentionally went very late. It was past midnight but there was still a long line up at the front of the club. Remembering what Thomas told me last week, I walked past the line amid a sea of angry glares. Even though it was a fairly cool October night, I left my coat open so I could tease Thomas with what I was wearing.

Thomas was at the entrance and I noticed him staring at me as I walked up to him. I watched his eyes as I approached and could tell that he wasn't looking at my face.

I greeted him with a simple "Hi Thomas."

His eyes finally moved up to my face where a look of surprise washed over him. "Kitty Cat? Wow, you look different."

"Do you like the new colour?" I asked as I whipped my hair about.

"Well, blondes do have more fun you know." he replied grinning.

Standing up on my toes, I leaned forward intentionally brushing my breasts against him as I whispered into his ear, "I'm counting on it." He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a bear hug as I continued whispering "I wanted to talk to you again."

"I have a break in an hour. It'll have to wait until then." Thomas answered. "You going to behave yourself while you're waiting?" he continued as he released me from his hug.

"Of course, I'm a good girl." I replied.

"Dressed like that? I don't think so." Thomas teased.

I playfully hit him in is arm as I said "Just for that, I'm going inside and leaving you out here in the cold."

"Don't have too much fun." he said as he ushered me inside.

The club was packed. As I waited in line at the coat check, I thought about how nice it was, knowing someone who worked at the club. With the line up outside, there was no way I would have gotten in even if I was 19, the legal drinking age in Ontario. After checking my coat, I worked my way through the crowd checking people out and drawing some attention to myself. Dressed like I was, I noticed a lot of guys taking second and third looks. Before I even finished one circuit, some guy started talking to me, offering me a drink.

Taking the drink, we began flirting with one another. I guess I shouldn't have accepted the drink since I was meeting Thomas later. My intention wasn't to lead him on and tease him but I was enjoying the attention so much I didn't think it through. After finishing my drink, we went out on the dance floor for awhile. The drink helped me relax but I wasn't intoxicated yet and I caught a lot of guys checking me out. I know that I'm not gorgeous, but I have a nice figure and I like to wear revealing clothes to show it off. The outfit I had on that night was especially provocative which drew even more attention.

We danced for several songs before taking a break. On the way off the dance floor, we were stopped by one of the bouncers. I recognized him as the one working the door last week when Maggie and I had trouble getting in. His name was John if I remember correctly. Thomas said that they didn't get along but that was actually quite an understatement. John was smaller than Thomas; about 6 feet tall but just as muscular if not more. His skin tone was darker too, almost as dark as Mark but not quite. He also had tattoos covering his arms but he didn't shave his head like Thomas did. His demeanour though made him even more intimidating than Thomas was.

John demanded that I show him some identification. The guy who I was dancing with must have been scared of John because he slinked away quietly. I sheepishly took my driver's licence out and handed it to John.

"I thought I recognized you from last week. The hair colour is different but I'm good with faces." John said loudly to overcome the music.

I stood there silently as he checked my I.D.

"I knew it. Thomas snuck you in, didn't he?" he asked rhetorically. He then grabbed my arm, saying "Let's go." as he dragged me along through the crowd.

I was too stunned to respond as I followed along. He was so strong that there wasn't anything I could do even if I tried to resist. He dragged me through a door labelled 'private' which lead to a stairway. "Wait, where are we going?" I asked.

"To see the assistant manager. Thomas is going to lose his job for this." John said with an evil delight.

"No, you can't." I shouted as I pulled against him with all my strength. His grip tightened on my arm preventing me from escaping but I managed to at least stop our forward progress. "It's my fault, don't get Thomas fired because of me." I pleaded.

"He's always sneaking his bitches in the club; but this time is different, you're only 18. Line jumping is no big deal but an underage drinker could cost the club its liquor license."

"I'll leave then, no one has to know that I was here. Please don't tell the manager." I begged.

"Too late for that now sugar, but.... if you give me a little taste, I might be persuaded to forget this little incident." John replied.

"Taste of what?" I asked.

"Don't play innocent with me; I know what you and Thomas were doing in the bathroom last week. Hell, half the staff heard the two of you going at it." John said.

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment as I stood mute, not knowing how to respond.

John then continued, "Everyone knows Thomas is a player. We usually just ignore it. This is different though, he's putting us all at risk."

"I'm not a slut you know. I don't go fucking every guy I meet." I said. Since my recent encounters seemed to contradict my words, I was partially trying to convince myself as well as John.

"Well, you're gonna have to think of something to make me forget about this." John answered.

"I could give you a blow job." I half asked and half stated. For me fellatio wasn't as intimate as fucking and something I normally love to do for a guy. Even though this would be a form of extortion, giving John a blow job didn't seem that offensive. I mean, I often gave my old boyfriends blow jobs when I wasn't in the mood to fuck just to appease them. I convinced myself that this wasn't that different of a situation.

"That might do the trick, as long as you put some real effort into it." John agreed as he started undoing his belt.

"What, here?" I asked a bit shocked.

"It's as good a place as any." he replied as he continued undoing his pants.

"What if someone comes by?" I asked looking around.

"Don't worry; no one ever comes back here." John assured me. He then proceeded to push his pants and underwear down to his knees.

John was much taller than me and standing a couple of stairs ahead so his crotch was at the level of my neck just below eye level. My eyes automatically fixed onto his black cock. It was as dark and angry as its owner. The size was impressive, especially since it didn't look hard dangling between his legs. I couldn't help but wonder if the myth about black men had a seed of truth in it. This was the fifth black cock I've seen in person, the fourth in the last few weeks, and all have been bigger than my previous boyfriends in high school. I know the total number is small but I was starting to believe that this couldn't be just chance.

I was brought back to reality by John's voice, "Come on, get to work before I change my mind."

Putting down my purse, I reached up to grab his cock and started playing with it. John reached down and grabbed a breast through my blouse and lace teddy. I was about to object but then figured that anything he found arousing would help me finish that much quicker. Thinking on that track, I decided to play along saying "mmmm, you have a nice big cock." His cock quickly became erect. I'm not sure if it was my hand, my breast, my words, or a combination of the three that worked, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Examining John's cock in my hand, I realized that he really did have a nice big cock. It didn't get that much bigger than when I first saw it but it was as hard as steel. The dark skin contrasting against my ivory fingers was still erotic despite the circumstances. I finally took the head between my lips and started gently sucking as my tongue teased the tip of his cock.

"Take it deeper." John ordered as he used his free hand to pull my head towards him.

I complied with his demand as I relaxed my jaw allowing his cock to thrust into the back of my throat. With our height difference and John being a couple of steps above me, I didn't really have to bend over to get his cock in my mouth. Sucking a cock while standing wasn't a new position for me but not having to bend over was much more comfortable. My goal was still to get him off as quickly as possible to get it over with and minimize the chance of being caught. To this end, I started bobbing my head quickly on his cock while intensifying the suction of my mouth.

"Fuck yesss, that feels good." John hissed through clenched teeth.

I kept up a quick pace only pausing to take a quick breaths. One hand was holding the base of his cock to keep some control while my other hand started fondling his balls. The hand John was using to cup my breast started playing with my nipple, pinching it between the lace fabric of my teddy. My body started responding despite my mind's reservations. The friction caused my nipple to harden beneath his fingers. The familiar sensations of a hard black cock in my mouth contributed to my automatic nervous system's responses. There was no denying it, my pussy was getting swollen and starting to lubricate.

"Damn, you sure know how to suck cock. I'm not gonna last much longer." John warned me.

His words conjured the image in my mind of his big black cock erupting cum all over my face and clothes. Thinking quickly, I let his cock slip out of my mouth to say "I want to taste you, cum for me baby, cum in my mouth." I lied of course since I was hoping the dirty talk would make him cum sooner and get this over with. Taking a deep breath, I then took his cock back into my mouth and sucked on it, bobbing my head as fast as I could. It wasn't a complete lie; I did want him to cum in my mouth though rather than soiling my clothes or ruining my makeup.

John kept a tight grip on my head by grabbing a fistful of my now blonde hair as he let out a loud moan. I guess he didn't want me to pull off his cock while he came. His body stiffened as I felt his cock twitching in my mouth. My hand stroked his black shaft as I continued sucking on the head of his cock. I didn't feel any cum shooting against my tongue but my mouth certainly filled with cum quick enough. To make sure nothing leaked out to drip onto my clothes, I swallowed before my mouth got too full. I was also surprised that his cum tasted a little sweet. Finishing milking John through his orgasm, I kept the last of his cum in my mouth when I released his cock. Swirling the cum around my mouth with my tongue, I savoured the smooth texture and sweetness of John's cum. It was the most pleasant cum that I've had the pleasure of tasting in my young life. I mean it didn't taste like ice cream, but for cum, it was relatively good.

"That was fucking fantastic. You are one serious freak." John said as he pulled up his pants.

Swallowing the remaining cum in my mouth, I asked "You're not going to get Thomas in trouble then?"

"That's the deal. Now I've got to get back to work." John answered walking past me down the stairs.

I followed him back to the dance hall before leaving to go to the women's room. As I waited in line, I took a compact out to make sure I didn't have any cum on my face. Once in the stall, I checked the front of my clothes carefully for any stains. There was a small wet spot on my skirt but I'm pretty sure it was just my saliva. Since I was already there, I hiked up my skirt and undid the crotch snap of my teddy. I was surprised to find it damp. Sucking John's cock had more of an effect on me than I allowed myself to think. I was about to pull down my pantyhose when I remembered that I had cut out the cotton gusset already. I only had to keep my skirt and teddy hiked up as I squatted over the toilet to urinate.

As I touched up my makeup and straightened out my blonde hair I couldn't get over how different I looked with my new hair colour. Not only did I look different, I felt different. I felt more mature, more aware of my sexuality, and more adventurous than ever before. I expected that after being extorted into giving a strange black man a blow job I would feel degraded and used but I felt neither. In fact, it didn't really bother me at all. I mean sucking John's dick didn't get me as excited as I usually get but I can't deny the physical evidence of my body's reactions. My old self would have rushed off to go home but the new me didn't want to go without accomplishing my goal of hooking up with Thomas. I haven't been fucked in almost a week and I was horny as hell.

I flirted some more while waiting for Thomas. By the time he tracked me down, it was almost closing time. I already had several more drinks and was getting quite tipsy. Seeing him, I leapt into his arms and gave him a big wet kiss.

"Where'd you go? I couldn't find you during my break." Thomas asked.

"I must have been in the washroom." I answered. It wasn't a complete lie; I was in the washroom earlier, and I couldn't very well tell him what I was really doing.

"I can't get over how different you look Kitty Cat." Thomas told me.

"I feel like a different person." I replied.

"Maybe we should give you a new nickname then." he suggested.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before asking "How about Kit Kat?"

"Kit Kat... Kit Kat...." I repeated to myself to hear how it sounded. "I like it." I added. Kitty seemed too girlish and immature for me now. Kit Kat seemed to go along with my new hair colour and my newly found sexuality.

"Well Kit Kat, what can I do for you?" Thomas asked grinning.

"I've missed you. I was hoping we could get together after you finish work." I said. Even as I was saying the words, a part of me couldn't believe it. I've never been so bold as to proposition a guy before.

"Last week I didn't know you were seeing Brian. I can't do that to my brother on purpose." Thomas answered.

"We only saw each other a couple of times; besides, Brian said he didn't want to see me anymore." I explained.

"You know that I'm not looking for a girlfriend." he said.

Leaning into him, pushing my tits against his arm, I whisper into his ear "I know, I just want to fuck."

"Well pretty lady, I think I can help you there." Thomas said with a wide grin.

We locked into a deep sensual kiss as his hands roamed all over my butt. Holding me tightly against him, his hands worked both of my ass cheeks through my clothes. I was starting to get worked up when Thomas broke our kiss, releasing me. "I'll be finished after closing, see ya soon." he said giving my ass a parting squeeze before heading back to work.

When the club turned on the lights to indicate that they were closing, I retrieved my coat from the coat check. I hung out just inside the entrance waiting until Thomas could leave. It was a good thing I was fairly drunk since I wouldn't have the nerve to stay there if I wasn't. I mean I was waiting on some guy for the sole purpose of getting fucked. I didn't even know him that well. Remembering being fucked by Thomas and thinking about more of the same, already had me moist.

Thomas was an intimidating figure. Well over 6 feet tall, built like a body builder, shaven head and tattoos all suggesting that he's dangerous. He was Brian's brother however and must have been raised alike. He walked around his car to open the door for me first. Once inside, I reached over and unlocked his door. These were the days before automatic key fobs.

As he was driving, Thomas kept one hand on my thigh just below the hem of my skirt. He absent mindedly caressed my inner thigh with his fingers. I don't think he realized the affect he had on me. I was already horny from before and feeling his hand so close to my pussy had my juices flowing. Thomas still appeared oblivious to my excitement so I decided to do something about it. I grabbed his wrist and slid his hand higher up my thigh under my skirt. His hand now was resting on the top of my thigh with his fingers brushing up against the crotch of my lace teddy.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
12