Kitty's Kinky AssTease Ch. 02

Story Info
The hot blonde butt-teaser continues her enticement...
3.7k words
4.17
9.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen him at the strip club where I work a few times, and I could tell by that all too familiar way he looked at me that he liked me. And it was obvious that he liked my ass too because of the way he stared at it when I showed it off!

Every time he came in to the club, he'd seen how I picked out one guy while I was on stage to put on a little ass-show, just for him. And so far, I had been selecting other lucky guys to tease with my butt during my little striptease routine.

But each time he'd shown up, I'd noticed him sitting closer to the stage, as though he was hoping I'd choose him as my next target. Much to his dismay, though, there had always been other guys that had captured my attention, guys that I'd selected to do my little ass-tease for, and of course, several of them had become personal, private clients of mine.

But one night, there he was, sitting front and center in the audience, waiting patiently for me to come prancing out onto the stage. He came to the club early that night, just so he could get the best seat in the house, desperately hoping that I'd notice him and show off my ass just for him.

And even if I didn't pick him, he'd still get a great view of the show!

As the club started to fill up, one girl after another came out and did their routines. Guys came up and tipped them, tucking dollar bills into their little g-string panties, and some of them even teased him directly, showing off their asses for him.

But none of those girls had a butt like mine...I could tell he was making careful comparisons as they wiggled their butt cheeks for him, slowly undressing themselves during their routine. But after a couple of hours, he was completely sure of it - there simply was no other girl at the club that had an ass as perfect as mine!

Now don't get me wrong, there were some HOT girls that came out, dressed very provocatively, and they did some very elaborate dance routines. I'm sure he found himself attracted to some of them, getting turned on by them, especially the ones that know how to do really sophisticated pole tricks, ones that have particularly large breasts or long sexy legs, and blondes with nice, long wavy hair.

But after feasting his eyes on me during previous occasions, he couldn't stop thinking about ME, so he just waited patiently as one girl after another came and went. Where was I? Was I off tonight? Why was I making him wait like this??

Not to worry, because that night I had decided it was going to be his lucky night!

Finally, all his waiting was about to pay off as the DJ announced the next performer. I'm sure his pulse increased as they said it was me, and the moment I marched out onto the stage I began strutting around, surveying my admirers and beginning the delicious process of selecting a new little ass-lover to seduce.

I noticed him sitting there, looking at me nervously. And I smiled at him as I strutted right by him, and made it a point to ignore him for the first half of the song. I'm sure this must have really aroused his desire, watching me give lots of attention to other admirers, smiling at them and teasing them with my ass, the ass he already wanted so badly...

As I continued my little strip-tease routine, I could see him staring at my butt the whole time in the mirrors around the stage, and that night I had selected a particularly revealing outfit - I was wearing a purple fishnet halter top and matching tiny little booty shorts, and the sides of the shorts were simply two straps, giving me an almost bare look on my hips. Of course, I was also wearing the standard "stripper shoes", shiny black, strappy open-toed platforms with a delicious 6" high heel!

I really wasn't playing fair, as I knew full well the effect that those fishnet shorts would have on him. As I moved toward him and struck my familiar pose right in front of him, I bent forward and wiggled my hot ass as I hiked the little shorts up my crack. All my stripper friends joined in with all the whoops and shrieks of approval from the entire audience, at least those of them that knew about me and all my little ass-teasing games! It was like they all knew something this guy didn't know as I began to use my ass to attract him to me...

"Nice ass, Kitty!" one guy yelled...

"Go get him honey!" said one of the strippers...

"He's all YOURS, Kitty!" another one added.

What did she mean by that, he must have thought to himself, but he didn't have to think about it long as I kept flaunting my charms for him, distracting his thoughts back to me effortlessly.

I turned around to look at him, to make sure I had his total and complete attention, and sure enough, I did! I'm sure he could feel himself getting incredibly sexually excited as he continued to stare at my gorgeous behind. The bulge in his pants was getting quite obvious, and a few of the girls giggled and whispered to each other as they noticed it and pointed at it knowingly...

Almost everyone knew that I had selected HIM to be my little ass-kissing teaseboy for the evening, and as I tossed my beautiful, long hair to one side and glanced back at him, I could see his nervousness as he began to realize that I had targeted him! Even though he intended to get my attention after seeing me tease several other lucky guys on other occasions, now that I was actually doing it to him, he was immediately confronted with mixed feelings of arousal and embarrassment.

But still, he couldn't take his eyes off my sexy behind as everyone watched me tantalize him quite openly and brazenly, and many of the audience members, as well as ALL of my stripper friends, knew exactly what it meant. I intended to use my incredible ass to seduce and enslave him!

Now it just so happened that he did have the kind of submissive desires that I enjoy indulging and exploring with my private clients, but he had no idea that I performed that kind of work...but soon enough, he was going to find out.

He could feel his erection throbbing in his pants as I teasingly started to take off my slutty little short shorts. My long, slender fingers performed an erotic little routine of slow, sensual undressing as I pulled my shorts down a little, then back up, then leaving them there, right where they were.

After waiting a few seconds while surveying my audience, I slowly pulled them down some more, still strutting and prancing all around the stage, jiggling my tits and wiggling my ass for all my drooling admirers!

He squirmed in his seat as I moved away from him, and the feeling of watching me leave him like that had him wanting me so badly...he simply couldn't wait for me to come back, and he must have felt like jumping up on the stage and falling to his knees in front of me, begging to kiss my ass!

But he knew better. He would never do such a thing, at least not in public, or at least not without my express permission... but what if he was following a specific instruction to do so? Then, things might be different!

Anyway, before long, I came back to him as I removed my shorts the rest of the way, sliding them down my long lean legs as I bent over and stepped out of them. And then I proceeded to perform my most notorious trademark move - I held them up, dangled them teasingly in front of him, then let them drop...and this time, I didn't even let them hit the floor before I kicked them at him.

Bull's-eye! They hit him right in the face, and he was completely paralyzed with surprise as they fell right down onto the bulge in his pants. He watched me strut off the stage, my bulbous ass cheeks pumping up and down as I stepped down the stairs on the side of it. Meanwhile, everyone clapped and cheered!

I didn't waste one second of time, and I went over to him immediately. I grabbed the shorts off his crotch and leaned over, just inches from his face and whispered in his ear, "Come with me honey!"

I leaned back and spun around to face away from him, bending forward again and sticking my perfect ass right in his face, about a foot or so away. His eyes were glued to it, and he couldn't believe how good it looked up close, even though he'd been studying it from below the stage for the last few minutes...

And then I walked away, still with that same slutty, ass-wiggling strut I was doing for him on stage. God, I'm shameless, and I could really tell he just loved it!

Although the next girl had already taken the stage, getting the attention of many of the male audience members, my new guy glanced around and noticed that lots of the strippers sitting around the club were staring at him! But suddenly he realized that I had just summoned him, and he didn't expect that, never in a million years. Before he could even think, he found himself jumping to his feet and coming after me.

I turned my head to the side as he followed me obediently, just enough so I could see him out of the corner of my eye, and I knew right then that I had him. I can always tell when a guy is going to be fun to dominate and pricktease, and he definitely fell into that category.

Just for kicks, I started to lead him around the club, strutting seductively in my slutty black 6" open-toed platform heels, and as we passed the bar, he saw a couple of girls sitting there...

One of them called out to him, "Kiss her ass, honey!" He heard her but don't respond, feeling a wave of embarrassment at being called out like that, but he was just staring at my ass now, not taking his eyes off it as I strutted along in front of him. All I had on at that point was a pair of tiny g-string panties, and the thin strap of material running up my crack left my whole ass on display for him.

He'd always been a sucker for a sexy ass, but he never imagined, even in his wildest dreams, that he'd be getting teased so deliciously by such an incredibly gorgeous creature like myself...particularly one who knew exactly how to use his weakness for her ass against him...

And the way I was doing it in front of everyone else...it was so kinky and erotic, just flaunting my charms for him and showing off my ability to enslave him, right there in front of everyone in the club!

His feelings were tremendously conflicted, feeling such shame at being so helpless to resist me, feeling so embarrassed that his ass-fetish seemed to have been revealed and exposed for everyone to see. But again, he just didn't care...he'd never experienced anything even remotely as seductive as this...and we'd only just begun!

Now, as I said, my ass in on full display for him, adorned only by my tiny little g-string, and this is not usually permissible at the club, since the policy is for the dancers to be more fully covered unless we're on stage. But I had worked out a little arrangement with the owner, manager, and bouncers (in exchange for certain sexual favors), and everyone allowed me to bend the rules. And it was for this reason that my fabulous little ass-tease continued to ensnare this helpless guy.

After seeing me dance around in my slutty booty shorts a few times, never really getting to see my ass all bare like this, he couldn't help himself as he stared at it with his mouth hanging open. I'm actually surprised that a big puddle of drool hadn't formed on his shirt yet!

As I made a complete pass around the edge of the entire club, with him following me obediently, it quickly became obvious that I was leading him round and round in circles on purpose, and taking great delight in doing it! In fact, I made it a point to take him around the perimeter of the club several times.

Some of the guys were busy watching the next stripper on stage, but many of them were ogling me just like he was, their eyes glued to my unbelievable ass as I passed by them. But I was ignoring all of them - just as I was ignoring him, I was really focused on putting a brazenly sexy show as I casually continued to flaunt myself for everyone's visual stimulation...it was absolutely hypnotic!

Soon I went over to join some of my coworkers sitting at the bar, but instead of just sitting down, I strutted along the entire length of the bar and then turned around and walked back. My little following boy was aware that all the girls were watching him, but his attraction to me and my hot butt precluded taking any action to escape the situation I was wrapping him up in.

He was following a few feet behind me, and we made several passes back and forth along the length of the bar so they could all get a nice, close up look at the spectacle of me sexually enslaving him more and more by the minute.

Some of them, the ones who had been working there a while, burst out laughing at him as I continued to string him along, and I bounced and wiggled my ass cheeks in an outrageously blatant display of power over him! Others, girls who were new there or were just beginning to learn about certain types of guys who have little fetishes and sexual kinks, just stared in sheer fascination as I gave them a crash course in how to seduce a submissive male using some little weakness he has for certain parts of me...

He was aware that the girls were watching, but he was so incredibly turned on at that point that he simply didn't care! His face was beet red with embarrassment, and he could feel the blood rushing to it as it grew all warm and flush. Frankly, I'm surprised there was any blood in his body left to go anywhere but his crotch, as the rest of it had obviously flowed to his throbbing erection!

The bulge in his pants had become quite the embarrassment for him too, and it quickly became a point of fascination for the rest of the girls. They giggled amongst themselves and some of them pointed at it as they continued to make comments like, "Go get that ass, slaveboy!" and "Watch out, baby, Kitty's got your number now!"

Normally, walking around with a hardon would be unbearably humiliating for a guy, especially if other people (especially girls) began to notice it, but he was just stunned with the way I had been able to tantalize him so thoroughly, visually stimulating him to such a point of arousal that his conflicted feelings began to disappear as he became more and more obsessed with me!

But as he continued to follow me around like a puppy dog, he found himself so entranced with the way I was teasing him - so expertly and effortlessly - that he just didn't care whether people were watching or not! All he cared about was my ass, getting to look at it, admire it, and be seduced by it, and he found himself simply wanting to do anything I said, just to stay behind me and become my little ass-kisser!

I finally sat down on a stool at the bar and beckoned him toward me with one long-nailed finger. He was simply mindless at this point, and he approached me as I sat there, looking him dead in the eyes. His eyes had that glazed over look, and there was a blankness on his face that happens to certain guys after they've been teased to arousal...it's truly a sight to behold, and it really caters to my ego and my need to be in total and complete control of them sexually.

I gave him a seductive wink as I said with a smile, "Order me a drink!" The bartender was standing right there, and this guy didn't hesitate to do as I said, especially because there was just enough firmness in my voice to establish some real authority and power over him. He opened his mouth, about to ask me what I'd like, but I interrupted him, saying "I'll take a rum and coke! Now be a good little ass-boy and pay for it!"

A wave of shame and humiliation hit him, shooting through him like a bolt of lightning. Did I just call him an ass-boy? YES, I did, and that's exactly what he was, wasn't it? And the way I demanded that he do something for me (and the way he just did it without thinking), he paused to wonder what the hell was happening to him!

He ordered the drink and then just stood there, speechless, with his cock throbbing in his pants as he stared at me. I ignored him as the bartender gave me the drink, and he watched as my dripping wet lips wrapped themselves around the thin straw in the drink to take a slow sip. He couldn't even think straight at that moment; the last few minutes had been absolutely mind-blowing, and he was clearly mine to control and toy with now. And I could tell that he loved it!

His hands trembled so much he could barely take the money out of his wallet to pay for my drink. And then I turned to him and said a few simple words that would define our relationship going forward. I looked into his eyes and said, loudly but very slowly, "You...LOVE...my...ASS!"

It definitely was not a question, and calling it a statement wouldn't even do it justice...it was more like an announcement or a proclamation! Every girl sitting at the bar started to laugh or applaud, and another wave of embarrassment pulsed through him.

I just kept looking into his eyes as he squirmed a little bit, feeling his cock throbbing like it was about to explode. He'd simply never been confronted so directly about his kinky ass-fetish, and it seemed I knew him even better than he knew himself.

And then I continued with the words that he would never forget, words that would simply seal his fate forever...

"And...YOU...are going to be MY personal, private little ASS-BOY!"

And with that, I stood up, saying sweetly, "Now, would my little ass-boy like to come upstairs with me so we can have a nice little talk?" He was completely overwhelmed by this question...it was right out of his deepest fantasies, and he just stood there, completely stunned and totally unable to respond.

I took the opportunity to torment him some more, turning around to face away from him and bending forward again, flaunting my ass for him, wiggling it back and forth and flexing my toned gluteus muscles. I tossed my hair to one side and turned my head, just enough for him to know I was addressing him, but not looking at him, and I said in the most girlie-girl tone imaginable...

"Whatsa matter, AssBoy, doncha wanna come upstairs with me??"

He still couldn't speak, despite every fiber of his being crying out, dying to come with me, to do anything I said....but I didn't let him off the hook, not one little bit...

"Cat got your tongue?"

Finally, he managed to blurt out one word, one very important word, that I simply adore hearing from a guy...

"Please!" he said softly.

"What's that?" I answered, feigning not hearing him.

"PLEASE!"

"What?? I still can't hear you!"

"PLEASE!!!"

Each time he said it, it got easier and more natural, and suddenly he found himself wanting to simply burst into tears and beg and plead with me to be my obedient little AssBoy!

But I simply picked up my drink and marched away from him, using that same slutty strut that had so effectively enslaved him so far. It had gotten his attention, and kept it entirely focused on ME, and now he found himself completely unable to resist its charms as my ass got a little farther away from him for just a few seconds...

Despite the fact that I didn't order him to follow, somehow he knew that's what I wanted, and I hadn't taken more than a couple of steps before he started following along, once again, mindless and helpless to resist me.

Each and every girl at the bar stood up and clapped loudly, giving me a standing ovation as I led him over to the stairs leading to the private area of the club...and the noise and commotion attracted the attention of everyone at the club! They all turned their heads and watched as he followed me along.

When I got to the stairs, I took a couple steps up, then paused and looked back at him, and he approached me until he was standing at the base of the stairs. My ass was right in his face, and he had never wanted anything so badly in his whole life!

One by one, I took each step, slowly, and I even added the most delicious little butt-wiggle he could possibly imagine! He carefully matched my pace, staying right behind me so my ass stayed at the exact same height, right in front of his eyes.

12