Kitty's Kinky AssTease Ch. 03

Story Info
The deliciously erotic ass-tease continues...
3.2k words
4.29
9.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I led my newest conquest up the stairs to the private lounge at the club, I reflected for a moment about how inspired I had been beginning to seduce this particular guy. I hadn't planned to be quite so kinky with my little ass-tease that night, but as I got into showing off for him, I noticed how really entranced he seemed to be with me.

And of course, that led to me wanting to go a little farther than I usually go with guys, and in this case I came up with the idea to lead him around the club in circles, making him follow me while I flaunted my ass for him in front of everyone.

With most guys, I have to work a little harder to enslave them, and most of that work ends up being done in private after I get them all alone upstairs. But this guy just seemed to be particularly enamored with me, and I noticed that he was absolutely mesmerized as he watched my ass wiggling and gyrating in front of him as I led him around the club. And that really excited me...

So that's when I had the idea to bring him over to the bar where a bunch of my friends were sitting so I could have some kinky fun teasing him in front of them. It was a thrill to parade him back and forth along the length of the bar while they watched!

And I suppose I could blame them for how far I took things with him, because they were calling out comments meant to embarrass him and turn him on even more, and suddenly he must have realized that they knew all about the little games I love to play with my clients!

His shame was obvious, but it was not as intense as his arousal, and it was fun to watch the conflicting emotions on his face as the girls encouraged his enslavement to me and my luscious ass!

This excited me so much that I did things more elaborately than I ever had, like making him beg to be my ass-boy in front of all my stripper friends. And I loved asking him if he wanted to come upstairs with me to talk about it, then ignoring him as I strutted away from him and headed for the stairs.

And yes, there was no question about it, I knew full well he'd follow me like a mindless robot at that point!

Then I marched up the stairs as he followed, with my bottom bouncing back and forth right in front of his eyes with each sexy step I took, quite proud of myself for the deliciously kinky and blatant display of sexual power over him. And doing it like that in front of other people...what a turn on that was!

When we got to the top of the stairs, we walked into a large room with another bar, except this time there were NO customers there. However, there were a dozen or so gorgeous strippers sitting at the bar, and they all stared at him and smiled as I led him toward them...there was clearly something going on, and everybody in the room knew what it was, except him!

I marched over right in front of all the girls, with him hot on my heels, and I announced my arrival, saying "Hi girls! Look what I have here! A new little ass-boy to tease and toy with!" All the girls smiled and giggled, and a few of them whispered to each other and pointed to the obvious bulge in his pants. I saw what they were talking about, and I called him toward me and reached out to rub his cock in his pants.

My warm hand gently massaged it, letting him have a nice little reward for playing along with my kinky show-off game. This was a little treat to continue his seduction and enslavement, and it appeared to be working, because I could feel his erection get more swollen and aroused I rubbed him.

I then announced that I wanted to SEE the results of all my handiwork downstairs, so I said playfully as my eyes focused on his bulge, "So what's this, assboy? Is this what happens to you when I tease you with my sexy ass, hmm? Does my little ass-boy get all turned on? And does his cock get all nice and big and hard??"

The sticky sweet and still taunting tone of my suggestive questions had the desired effect, because he simply could not respond. I absolutely adore tormenting men like that, turning them on and saying provocative things that just blow their minds, so much so that they become helpless, speechless little aroused play-toys for my amusement!

As I continued to lovingly caress his hard cock, the sensation of my soft hand on his meat was completely overwhelming, but then I suddenly grabbed it moderately hard and continued, "Answer my question, ass-boy, or maybe you'd prefer I leave you so you can run home and play with yourSELF!" I emphasized the "self" part, my voice thick with an authoritative tone...

"Yes!" he managed to stammer.

"Yes, WHAT?"

"I...I...I...", he stuttered.

"You, you, you...you WHAT?" I said, using a very mocking tone, openly making fun of him. He simply couldn't think straight, and I was fully aware of this as I ridiculed his inability to respond intelligently to me and kept rubbing his hard on. But finally I let him off the hook, but only so things could get worse!

I took a step back, staring at him for a split second before spinning around and joining my friends at the bar. They were all giggling amongst themselves, and he just stood there, right where I left him, in complete and utter arousal and confusion.

Suddenly this poor guy noticed two particularly young and hot girls who were obviously new to the club sitting down near the end of the bar. They seemed particularly fixated on the sight of me teasing him so deliciously, so I went over to them, whispered something to them, and then came back to him and said, "Now take out your cock and show it to us!"

His face went completely flush again as yet another wave of embarrassment hit him, and he started begging me not to make him do that, but I just reached out and started rubbing his bulging cock again, telling him that if he really wanted to be my ass-boy tonight, he'd just have to behave himself and do what I wanted.

And then I turned around and flaunted my ass for him again, offering it to him and teasingly saying, "Don't you want this ass, baby?"

Spinning back around after another moment, I faced him again and leaned in close to him, whispering something in his ear. The girls couldn't hear it, but he certainly could, and judging by the look on his face, it was like music to his ears!

I used a very sweet and soft tone as I cooed, "Now you be a good boy for me and Kitty's gonna make you CUM all over my ass!" I pulled back away from him, giggling playfully as I looked back at him and said, "Now get down on your knees!"

After my little promise of a delicious sexual release, he mindlessly obeyed my command, falling to his knees immediately and not caring anymore about the fact that there were a dozen sexy girls watching his erotic enslavement taking place right before their eyes...all he could think about was being allowed to shoot a load of hot cum on my ass!

With him on his knees now and all the girls watching intently, I started strutting around him, circling him seductively, taunting him and threatening to abandon him if he didn't do everything I said. Then I went over to him and stood right in front of him, facing away from him, bending over forward and sticking my ass out, inches in front of his face.

"You DO want this ass of mine, don't you teaseboy?" I taunted, swaying it back and forth before his eyes.

"Yes!" he panted.

"And you DO want to CUM all over it...don't you?" I continued, my voice taking on just a hint of threatening aggression...

He paused, his mouth hanging open as his brain short circuited from my brazen comment. I just stayed right there, offering my hot behind to him, right before his eyes...

"YES!" He finally answered.

"Well then...I think you'd better BEG me to let you take out your cock!" My tone of voice escalated after the word "beg", as did my authoritative tone...

His eyes were absolutely glued to my ass, and all the girls noticed it and encouraged the brazen display of seduction going on before them by making some more derisive comments. It seemed that right when he thought his feelings of embarrassment couldn't get any worse, I blew his mind with my thoroughly embarrassing suggestion, and all my friends picked up on it immediately!

But the seed of being allowed to come on my ass had been planted, and my hot little bubble-butt was right there to convince him, right in front of him, deliciously gyrating with each movement I made, and its power over him couldn't be denied. He simply couldn't take his eyes off it as I continued to sway it back and forth, flexing my butt muscles and switching my weight from side to side. I didn't take long before his will began to crack!

He had never felt so ashamed and turned on at the same time before, and he feebly attempted to resist the urge to obey my humiliating instruction. But after just a little while, as I continued to tantalize him with my hot ass right in his face, he simply couldn't take it anymore and he suddenly started begging me to let him take out his cock.

I smiled and then started to giggle with glee as he pleaded with me to continue with the ass-tease, and to let him CUM all over it! This amused all the girls greatly, and they all started laughing and pointing at him as he debased himself in front of all of us!!

"That's better!" I said, clearly quite proud of myself, and I allowed his begging to continue for a little while longer as all the girls watched in fascination, with him on his knees in front of all of us while I circled him like prey!

Soon I went over to the bar where all the girls are sitting, sat down and shouted out, "So...do all you girls want to see my ass-boy's cock?" All the girls laughed and clapped, yelling their approval and making comments like, "Whip it out, ass-boy!" and "Lemme see that dick!"

So then I went back over to him and lifted one of my high heels up toward his crotch, rubbing his dick in his pants some more with the pointy toe of my shoe. I did this for a while and then said tauntingly, "Awwww...poor assboy's cock is all nice and hard, isn't it! Does it wanna come out and play?"

He nodded his head, despite feeling like he wanted to run right out of the place, since the feelings of shame were so overwhelming. But his desire to please and obey me was even stronger, and he knew (or at least he hoped), that if he did everything I wanted, then I just might fulfill my promise to make him CUM all over my ass.

And THAT was plenty of inducement to play along with anything I said! No matter what happened, he already knew that this was easily the most erotic experience of his entire life, and there was simply no turning back.

"Whip it out!" I said loudly, and he wasted no time at all, unzipping his pants and pulling it out! It flopped all around, clearly quite aroused and erect, and he moaned loudly as it was finally freed from its uncomfortable restriction inside his pants.

All the girls watched intently for a few moments, and then stood up and start laughing and applauding. I bowed for them, proudly accepting their praise for my erotic performance, taking full credit for the completely erect cock on display for all of us...

"Now stand up!" I demanded, and he practically scrambled onto his feet. I marched over and took his erection in one hand, smiling with pride and squeezing it softly, then harder, asserting my control over it...and over him!

His eyes rolled up into his brain as the pleasure of my soft hand touching him sunk in, and after a moment I let it go, playfully swatting it back and forth between the palms of both of my hands. I was really manhandling him now, not in a painful way, but in a way that was very assertive, and he could tell from the way I was toying with him that he'd better do what I wanted!

All the girls continued to laugh and shout out embarrassing comments as they viewed the sexual spectacle...I kept him right there in his vulnerable position while I toyed with his dick some more before taking my hands away, leaving it throbbing and twitching.

"Now come with me!" I said as I started strutting around the room, leading him around by his dick. It was as though I was testing his obedience to me, seeing what little humiliating acts I could make him perform.

And I really WAS testing him...it's part of how I initiate all my private clients, to see how far into their own submissive desires I can take them. He was just eating it up - it was really clear how easy it was to manipulate him - and by now it was completely obvious that it would be loads of fun to take complete sexual control of him!

"C'mon, as-sboy," I taunted, "follow me around like a good little slave and I'll make you come on my sexy butt!"

As much as he loved the way I was leading him around by his cock, he couldn't get quite the view of my plump ass the way he wanted as long as he was on his feet, and I knew that but wanted to show off my power over him for a just a little while longer while all my stripper friends watched.

So then, after a few more minutes of leading him round and round and back and forth in front of all the girls, I decided to add to his humiliation by commanding him to get back down on his knees. I stood there as he fell on his knees before me, his bare erection twitching with excitement and arousal, and I looked down at him, posing sexily with my hands on my hips.

I knew exactly what he wanted, and so I just stood there for another moment or two before spinning around on my high heels and bending over slightly, sticking my sexy ass right in front of his face again.

"Is this what you want, assboy?" I said, taunting him by wiggling my ass cheeks right in front of his eyes. He couldn't speak, and I just kept flaunting my ass for him as he stared at it. I continued, "Well, I suppose my new ass-boy has been good so far, perhaps it's time for him to receive a little reward. What do you think, girls?"

His face turned red yet again as all the girls chimed in with various suggestions, "Make him kiss your ass!" and "Don't you dare give him any!" were a couple of the things he heard...along with one of them that called out, "Make him play with himself and BEG to kiss your ass!"

The other girls fell silent after she said it, each of them knowing how demeaning it was, wondering if it was going too far...but I loved it and couldn't resist such a kinky idea! So I looked back over my shoulder at him, continuing to wiggle my hot ass in his face and simply commanded, "Well, you heard her, teaseboy! Stroke that cock and BEG to kiss my ass!"

He immediately began jerking off and begging to kiss my ass, just as I had ordered. A chorus of cheers and applause burst forth from all the girls as they applauded my little display of sexual power over him. I was loving the kinky spectacle and I simply had to keep him right there for another minute or two.

So I just let him debase himself by stroking his cock and begging for my ass for another minute or two, and then finally said, "All right, that's enough, ass-boy! Come and get it!"

He didn't think for one second that this was a trick, so he fell for my little trap without a moment's hesitation, and the moment he leaned forward I just moved my ass a little to keep it out of his reach.

"Ah-ah-ahhhh!" I said teasingly, looking back at him and laughing at his pathetic behavior as I continued his sexual torment. "What do you think you're doing, you naughty boy!" My sweet but firm voice openly mocked his pathetic attempt to obey me...

Oh, the sweet confusion of being told to do something and then denied that very thing...and on top of that, being scolded for trying...this type of game really sums up the aspects of wicked sexual teasing that I absolutely adore!

I then took a couple of steps forward, moving just a bit away from him, and pointed at my ass with my finger, continuing the verbal taunting, "Crawl to me, slave, and kiss my ass!" He obliged me willingly, crawling on his hands and knees toward me, and I just stood there until he got close, just close enough to try to kiss it...and then I took a step forward again.

Predictably, I repeated this game over and over, and he just kept playing along, never knowing when I'd let him kiss it, if ever, but not caring; he was just enjoying the slightest hope that it might happen sometime.

And he did figure that it would probably happen eventually. Somehow he knew that I'd let him do it, because the act was just as humiliating as being denied it, but when was it going to happen? Neither he nor I knew when, and that was the fun of it!!

I led him back and forth along the line of girls, making him crawl along behind me on his hands and knees as I teased him with my ass, denying him over and over and making him beg to kiss it all the while...

And then, finally, I just stopped and stood there, ordering him to keep begging to kiss it, and then I just firmly ordered him to do it. And he did - just one soft kiss on one of my ass cheeks, and the moment he planted his lips on it I reached back and swatted his cheeks a couple times and then shoved his face away, just in case he tried to kiss it longer.

He willingly accepted this treatment, it was a small price to pay for the incredibly erotic sexual favor he had just been granted - he had actually been allowed to kiss my fantastic ass!