Kitty's Lesson

Story Info
Hubris smacks a cat slave.
3k words
4
29.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty pulled on her stockings and garters, reveling in their silken softness. Her new leather collar bit at her throat, but it brought a smile to her face nonetheless. The night was young, the moon was full, and she was feeling it, the thrill in her stomach almost unbearable as she thought of seeing her Master at the party. The mirror was kind tonight, and she brushed out her flaming red hair that was her Master's pride, wriggling a bit in the short skirt that showed her shapely legs, rising sensuously from the high-heeled boots.

Striding outside to the car, she swung her hips playfully, catching the eye of the neighbor's husband, and watching him get soundly cuffed by his wife for looking. Kitty stretched sinuously, taking her time getting into the driver's seat, showing as much leg as she dared, like a cat gliding along the doorframe to take as much time as possible coming in. She lapped up the attention like cream. It was good to be young, beautiful and alive tonight, and her Master would know it.

The party itself was slowly getting underway, and when Kitty arrived she assisted the Deejays in getting their equipment set up, the participants settled, the coat check room in place before her own Master got there. She felt, rather than heard or saw, his entrance, and breathed deeply, settling into the ritual of obedience, feeling her excitement settle to a warm flutter in her belly like red butterflies in fishnets. Slinking to her appointed place, she crouched, feline, at the bottom of the stairs to the stage; flat-footed, her hands in their delicate black lace gloves together, fingers brushing the hardwood, her head proudly raised, her expression inscrutable, her eyes narrowed, a slight, forbidden smile curving her lips.

She watched the slow approach of her Master; he took his time, teaching her patience as one would a disobedient animal. She stole an outlaw glance at his lean, beautiful body as he strode into the room. She didn't dare meet his eyes; as such an act would bring swift retribution, and a lengthening of his greeting rounds of the partygoers. Her eyes lingered on his long, golden hair, his fine, almost elfin features, and his graceful hands, so gentle, yet capable of bringing such exquisite torture. Something caught at her eye, and she ignored the presence of the woman beside him, a hanger-on perhaps. His gray eyes swung around to Kitty, and she expertly kept her eyes narrowed to hide her disobedience. The blush that rose on her cheeks gave her dead away. He sidled up beside her and grabbed a handful of her hair, avoiding the cat ear headband she wore so proudly, and growled into her ear, "So, disobeying me already are you, my pet? I barely get here and already you are looking for trouble! Indeed, you have it! What is it you want, little one?"

Kitty gasped, bracing herself in her precarious position in her crouch, not daring break the pose. "Only your pleasure, Master," she whispered, pouring her affection into her voice, her obedience, her passion, for dearly did she love her Master.

"Good, my pet, good answer," he purred softly, bringing the riding crop in his hand around to tap her lightly beneath her chin, reminding her that it was there. She shuddered. His breath was warm in her ear, his skin smelled of cinnamon and cloves, and she breathed deep of him, praying he could not see the way her heart raced so. The crop caught her at the flanks and he drove her up the steps to the stage center. The woman followed him up, closely. It rankled Kitty a bit; this was her time, and though she was really not allowed to be jealous of his other lovers, she still preferred to believe she was the center of his universe, at least for a few brief, shining moments. She pushed the thought away.

The Master tapped her shoulder, and Kitty rose obediently, arching her back, raising her head, and she flicked her eyes over to catch a glance at the follower. She was young, pretty, thin and graceful as was befitting a courtesan of an Elfin Prince, and Kitty suddenly hated her intensely, her own physical shortcomings springing to her mind as she mentally compared herself to her. The crop caught her sharply across the shoulder, and she flinched. "Eyes up here, Kitty!" the Master growled. Kitty narrowed her eyes and caught his burning gray stare; one could almost see her ears laid back, her hackles rising. This did not go past her observant Master, and he brought a rain of stinging blows to her rump that made her writhe. "Mind yer manners, pet." She refocused on his eyes, thinking, 'no one else but him. He is the center, now, no distractions.'

He put her hard to her paces, relentless; fetching with her mouth, scampering about through obstacles. The young woman never left his side, and once in a while he would caress her shoulder, drop a kiss to her cheek, her neck, and it was almost Kitty's undoing. She nearly botched a delicate kata he had her in the midst of performing as his lips brushed the girl's. Kitty could feel her face flush, and she cursed herself for getting distracted. The Master seemed keenly aware of what this was doing to her, and watched her reactions as one would a particularly interesting specimen in a jar. He pulled her shirt off, exposing her breasts and nipple rings for the crowd to admire, and Kitty felt her pride, keenly.

Finally he held up the bit gag and blindfold for Kitty to kiss and submit to. The blindfold made her nervous, and the frisson of agitation alerted the Master again to her distraction. His hand twined again in her hair before the blindfold went into place, his eyes meeting hers closely, and there could be no lies between them. "Something making you nervous, pet?"

She stumbled over her answer, desperately not wanting to tell him of her jealousy, but caught between the sin of anxiety, and the sin of silence in the face of his query. She pleaded with her eyes; he just had to know that the young woman was making her guts writhe in agitation, making her feel ugly, fat and ungainly. "N-n-no, Master, its' nothing," she said softly, but the way her eyes dropped from his gave away her lie.

He shook her head slightly to get her eyes back up to his, and she met them again, the pain evident, fighting back tears. "Nothing, indeed." He slipped the blindfold over her eyes, and the gag into place in her mouth. Kitty bit down on the hard rubber where it sat between her canines, imagining it to be the pretty girl's neck, until she heard her jaw creak with the strain.

The crop was again at her shoulder, and she arched her back prettily. Then, it was quiet, and there was no sound from her Master. What was he doing? Kitty's mind raced, scenes of unbelievable passion between her beloved Master and this usurping female playing havoc in her mind. Her sensitive ears caught the soft sound of a woman in the throes of ecstasy, but she could not tell if it was her, or one of the partiers. She berated herself for making mountains of molehills, and concentrated again on maintaining her pose, her fingers unconsciously flexing like claws sheathing and unsheathing.

Now, she did hear a soft gasp, and she knew the sound well; it was the soft cry of one whom has been bitten by the wicked canines of her Master, and his own quiet sigh of pleasure. Gods! She thought, is he really pleasuring her as I sit here like a Siegfried and Roy spectacle?

Her stomach plummeted as she heard the very distinctive sound of a passionate kiss bestowed, and keenly felt the lack of his soft, familiar lips on her own. She bit down again on the rubber bit, feeling it give just slightly. Her eyes squeezed shut beneath the blindfold, the plush eating the tears that sprung to them. She denied the scene that played out even now in her head, though she knew well it was what was happening on the other side of the leather and fuzz that covered her eyes, though she dared not move the blindfold with her unfettered hands.

Her fingers clenched and unclenched, her knuckles white the muscles screaming with the strain, as she heard the girl giggle obscenely at some well placed lick by the Master. No! Kitty's mind screamed, over and over, her jaw aching with the taxing of her teeth on the bit, he just can't be making love to this girl right here before me! Not like this!! A soft moan escaped her own throat, unable to stop it, a quiet sob that gave away her discomfiture, but she dared not break her pose. Another sigh of pleasure from the girl brought Kitty's heart into her mouth, pounding at her temples.

The Master's voice cut through her hellish reverie, "Is there a problem, Kitty?"

Tell him this is killing you! Kitty's mind howled at her, Break this scene and go into his arms! It is easier to beg forgiveness than get permission, dammit! But she let the shudders of revulsion go through her like water. She would not break the scene, not for some silly girl who knew not what she did. Kitty was far too much the showman to let this get to her to the point where she would drop her composure and beg for… for… her mind railed at the word. The safe word. The one that would end the scene, and signal her weakness; Surrender. No, she would not give up this moment. Let him kill her slowly with jealousy; let him kiss this silly girl until she squealed with delight. Kitty would not let it get the best of her. She could ignore what she could not see, go somewhere else in her mind until he called her back with a word, her sharp ears were tuned to the sound of his voice, distinctive as it was. She straightened her back from the slump she was dropping into, snarled her lips around the gag, and shook her head in negation to his question.

She heard the Master rise to standing from wherever it was he had lain with the girl, and Kitty's snarl was apparent around the bit. She felt his hands in her hair, his breath warm in her ear, and she didn't realize she was trembling until he stroked her forehead tenderly. "Easy, there, pet," he purred gently in her ear, "You are doing so well. I will ease this for you, perhaps? Let me remove this…" and he removed the blindfold, but not the gag.

Kitty's watering eyes slowly focused onto his calm gray gaze. He swiped the running mascara from beneath her eyes, allowing her the respite from looking like a raccoon in this moment of torture. His hands were warm on her wrists, and he bound them swiftly behind her back with a soft rope he had coiled under his belt. Confused, and still gagged, Kitty kept her eyes locked on him, dreading to look over onto the couch where she knew the girl lay reclined, and maddeningly half-nude.

The crop tapped her shoulder, and she re-arched her back, her large breasts jutting out in front of her, the gold nipple rings catching the light. The Master flicked her nipples with his fingers; pinching them just enough to hurt a little, but making them harden around the rings. Kitty gasped, licking her lips, snarling, but pleased to have his attention, again. But her joy was short-lived, as she realized that his shirt was off, and over the back of the couch where he was returning to the waiting arms of the girl there. The slave's eyes widened, as she realized she was meant to watch, her eyes uncovered, her hands tied, as the Master, her Master, pleasured this girl, and she could say not a word to stop it.

Her teeth sank into the rubber bit again, caught between her sharp canines, and she could not tear her eyes away as the Master sank with a sigh into the girl's arms and proceeded to kiss her deeply.

The crowd that had gathered to watch the scene went unnoticed by the frantic slave, her eyes only for the scene on the couch, trainwrecking it. She could not ignore it, now, could not go somewhere else and pretend it wasn't happening, or that she was imagining it. Hot tears poured down her cheeks, catching in the cruel leather straps of the bit gag and pooling at her trembling jaw. Now her pleas were almost audible, but she dared not let him hear, or there would be no mercy. She blinked her burning eyes, her throat choked around the lump there, and her proud stature began to sag. No, her mind begged again, though she knew she could not deny what she saw, you've let him get to you. Be strong in the face of this. Love… but at this there was no reason to be had. Love was all she had for him, and though she knew she had to share, it was the basis of their lifestyle, she could not give up her precious moments that she had for another woman that was so much more perfect than herself. He had given her her perfection. He had made her feel beautiful. He had shown her that she could be loved by somebody as beautiful as he. And she was being reminded that she was not the only woman in his world. It just wasn't fair! She liked her little world where she was his and his alone. Even if it was a fantasy.

Choking sobs now wracked her body, and she tried desperately not to show them as she felt one eye on her performance. She squeezed her eyes shut, daringly, but a cry and giggle from the girl brought Kitty's eyes flying open to watch. Her body trembled almost uncontrollably, and she dropped from her calculated crouch to her knees with a bone-jarring thud that she felt through her whole frame.

Every caress he visited upon the girl's perfect body was like a lance of fire through Kitty's gut, every kiss an elvish arrow lodged in her heart. Her expression ranged from keening despair to potent, caged-animal rage, and she kept her mewling as quiet as possible.

Finally, he kissed the girl's lips with all the tenderness he had ever shown Kitty, and Kitty slouched over, curled in on herself, her chin almost to her bruised knees, her tortured arms still captive behind her, and she gave in to her wracking sobs behind the gag. The bit made her cries even louder for not being able to close her mouth to stifle them, and she blushed madly from the shame. This was penitence, then. Remember your place. Such pride could not go unpunished, and she was paying for it sorely.


Broken, but by gods not begging for mercy, Kitty wept curled in a disgraced heap at her Master's boots. Unable to cover her head, or stifle her cries, her suffering was unconcealed and raw as a fresh wound.

At last, she felt the Master's hand soft on her head, stroking her hair, and his deft fingers unbuckled the bit gag swiftly. It dropped from her mouth, the teeth marks from her straining teeth new and evident as small half-moons embedded in the rubber. Then, he loosed her wrists, and she curled up tighter in on herself, covering her head in her shame, her mouth shut tight against the sobs that still wracked her throat. The Master, grabbed her chin in his hand, and forced her head up, her shoulders still involuntarily trying to shield her exposure, and met her eyes.

"Now, little one," he said softly, intensely, "Have we learned something about pride? About Our place? About behaving yourself before your Master?"

Kitty closed her burning eyes and nodded silently.

It was not enough. The Master grabbed a handful of her hair and bent her head back, making her submit like an animal, and she let out a shuddering gasp, her eyes wide, meeting his burning glare. "Do you understand?" he demanded, "Tell me!"

"Yes! Gods!" she squeaked, "Yes, Master! I'll not disobey you again! Please!"

"Please?" he seemed intrigued by this response, even bemused. "Please?" he repeated, "What is it you want, little one?"

"Your pleasure, Master," she replied quietly, in her ritual response.

"Indeed," he answered, "And what is it you want? What is your pleasure, little one?"

Kitty took a deep shuddering breath, and let all the pain come into her eyes so he could feel her suffering, know her penance, "I want you, my Master… my love."

The last was daring, she knew, but she would not have another such a chance at expressing her desires, her fears, her needs as she had now. She waited breathless for a heartbeat, then the Master gathered her up into his arms and lay back down on the couch with her in his lap like a housecat, stroking her hair and naked back, tenderly.

"You did well," he whispered to her, and to her absolute disbelief the beautiful girl got up, pecked his cheek impishly, and walked away.

Kitty lay in her Master's lap for a long couple of hours, recovering, and he stroked and cuddled the last vestiges of her ordeal from her wracked body. He planted passionate kisses on her willing mouth, and held her hand, chatting with the partygoers as they passed. Another scene was played out before them on the stage, and they watched together, snuggled on the couch. Kitty winced as this other slave was beaten quite red by his Mistress, and made to lick her pointed boot. She was rather quiet for the rest of the evening, and when it was time to leave, the Master came home with her… and his lovemaking was real.