Kitty's Sensual Prick Teasing Pt. 01

Story Info
A FemDom style prick teasing seduction scene description...
799 words
4.38
21.6k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Night Before...

You've been fantasizing about Me for days...you simply can't stop thinking about Me, and whenever you do, your cock swells up instantly as you think about all of the seductive teasing games we can play together! You have no control over your erection, and as the day of our upcoming encounter approaches, it gets hard over and over and over again!

Every time you imagine all the deliciously kinky activities we can explore together, your dick becomes completely aroused and erect...and the night before you're scheduled to see Me, My dear, you can barely sleep at all as you imagine Me starting in on you...

You picture Me, all dressed up like a whore to please you, showing off My sexy body and slutty clothes for you.

Yes, My darling, I'll wear spike-heeled platform open-toed stripper shoes with sexy ankle straps, or slutty black leather thigh high spike heeled boots for you! I'll put on a micro-miniskirt or a pair of teency weency booty shorts to show off My sexy ass for you, and add a nice soft angora sweater, fitting tightly over My gorgeous breasts to cuddle you with.

You imagine how I'll invite you over and welcome you into my parlor so we can talk. I'll sit next to you and allow you to feast your eyes on me while we chat, and I'll spend lots of time showing off for you.

I'll strut around you in My spike heels for you a little while, and then I'll sit down and slowly...sensually...begin to come on to you, stroking your arms up and down suggestively with My sexy long nailed fingers...

Perhaps you have some ideas or suggestions about what could happen next, do you? Hmmm??

The night before our encounter, your cock will have a mind of its own. It will be as hard as a rock, and instead of losing your erection after a while, it will stay that way all night long.

You will absolutely NOT be able to stop thinking about Me, and the worst part will be that even though you are absolutely dying to jack off, I have commanded you NOT to cum for an entire week before seeing Me!

That night, you will stroke yourself to arousal repeatedly as you think about the two of us, exploring our mutual interests in erotic, sensual cock teasing, but you won't dare cum! Your blue balls will begin to ache as they swell with more and more love juice...each and every drop saved up, just for little Me!

The veins on your cock shaft will start to throb as the blood pulses through them, and your cockhead will turn all shiny and purple as you imagine us caressing and holding each other.

Oooh - I simply adore thinking about making your cock behave like that!! You fantasize about us kissing and cuddling each other gently, and how I'll do all sorts of sensual, seductive things designed to turn you on more than you can possibly imagine.

You will dream about Me, fantasizing about Me spending hours teasing and tantalizing you... and perhaps, after a long, extended teasing session, you'll think about how I just might put on your favorite cock and ball stretcher, adjusting it to a deliciously precise and correct placement.

I'll giggle as I fondle and caress your vulnerable, engorged genitals while I talk dirty to you. You will think about how yummy it will feel to put on your favorite nipple clamps, tighten them just the way you like, and have Me play with them while I stroke your dick and balls.

And your mind will start to melt as you fantasize about the way I encourage you to communicate your kinkiest desires...how I will willingly grant you each and every erotic request (well...most of them!) I'll enjoy slapping your naughty testicles, gently (or not so gently!) whipping them if you want, or pinching your nipples and tugging on a leash attached to your kinkiest nipple clamps.

I'll be nice and sweet if you like, exploring the pleasurable side of things, or if you prefer Me to be more wicked and mean, we can play that way too! Just tell Me your fantasies, baby, and we can explore them all, together, each and every exquisite, erotic detail!

And finally, after hours and hours of this wickedly delectable teasing, after tons and tons of arousal activities and sensual seductions, you may or may not be allowed to cum, exploding wad after wad of hot love juice all over My spike heels, or onto your favorite pair of black leather spike heeled boots, or even onto My long, red fingernails...or wherever else you can think of!!

Sound like fun? Yeah?? What do you say, My darling???

Kitty