Kitty's Sensual Prick Teasing Pt. 02

Story Info
A sexy-sweet FemDom prickteaser toys with her loveslave...
1.8k words
4.58
14.5k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Our Play Date

The night of our play date has finally arrived! I've been teasing you mercilessly all week, expertly stringing you along, making you believe that each day will be the day you will be rewarded with a deliciously sensual and kinky cockteasing session with me.

And of course, I have issued you strict instructions to play with yourself as much as possible each day and night, to give yourself lots of nice erections for me, but to also make quite sure you do NOT cum...

Each night, as the time of our encounter approaches, right when you are getting very excited at the prospect of being with me, I cancel. I casually blow you off, giving you one stereotypical excuse after another, thus making it clear I am toying with you on purpose, and leaving you highly aroused and totally confused.

Ah, the sweet confusion...it's absolutely delightful!

And just when you think my torturous mind game will drive you simply insane, I grant you your wish, inviting you to come over to my luxurious high-rise apartment one more time and allowing the time to arrive without a rejection.

By now, you have become so accustomed to being stood up by me that you spend the whole day expecting to be denied, but it never comes. Mmmm...and so it goes with any well executed mind fuck...

Could this be true? Could I finally be allowing you to become my private little teasetoy tonight? I do believe so...

As you approach the doorway of my high-rise penthouse, you can smell the Chanel Coco perfume wafting into the hallway outside my front door...and your heart pounds wildly as you knock to gain entry. I even purposely make you wait for a bit, leaving you standing there, nervously fidgeting as you wonder if I'll even bother to answer and grant you access to my parlor of seduction...

I leave your imagination running wild for another minute as you ponder what I'll be wearing, causing you to fantasize about exactly how I will tantalize you, and if, where, when, and how I might finally allow you to cum...

And then, the door opens...slowly. You enter my parlor, almost tripping over yourself as you sense my presence behind the door. "Cum in, my darling, but don't you dare look at me yet...just go stand in the middle of the room and wait for me while I get ready for you," I say sweetly from behind the door, hiding from you.

You mindlessly obey, my words instantly controlling you, and you find yourself helpless to resist my simplest commands. You start walking down my mirrored hallway, noticing me out of the corner of your eye, standing in the bathroom. But you don't dare look at me yet, since I have not decided to allow you to gaze upon me...

You go into my parlor and stand there like a good little boy, and each breath you take causes my seductive perfume to seep into your brain. The room is dimly lit with candles, and there is soft jazz playing from somewhere.

The expectation is so exciting...you begin breathing heavily, and the more you breathe, the more my sexy perfume intoxicates and arouses you.

Your cock starts to swell with desire, and it quickly becomes fully engorged and erect as your thoughts run wild with images of me sexually enslaving you, wrapping you around my little finger and expertly manipulating your male weaknesses until you fall hopelessly, helplessly and madly in love with me!

In no time at all you can barely control your excitement as you start panting uncontrollably and your dick feels like it's about to explode.

You try to wait and resist, but soon, without realizing what you're doing, you find yourself walking slowly toward the bathroom, simply unable to resist the temptation to take a peek at your gorgeous, prick teasing Goddess!

You peek around the corner into the bathroom and there I am...a tall, buxom blonde sex kitten, all dressed up in shiny black vinyl from head to toe, just for you! Your eyes fall down toward the floor, drinking in my appearance starting at my feet...hmmmm, I wonder why they've been attracted to that particular location??

I'm wearing shiny black thigh high boots with tall platforms and 8" metallic spike heels. My round, plump ass is squeeeeezed into a pair of teency weensy shiny black booty shorts, and my ass cheeks are absolutely spilling out the bottom of them.

My small waist is accentuated by a black leather belt with chains and loops, and there are various bondage toys dangling from it (handcuffs, other restraints, and several whips).

My fabulously long and thick golden blonde hair is wildly teased up on top of my head, and it falls down my back to my ass in beautiful, fluffy wavy curls.

And then you notice my large breasts, barely covered by a shiny black bikini top, my erect nipples poking proudly through the thin shiny black fabric.

I'm wearing a black, see through fishnet blouse over that tiny little bra, and I am also wearing a shiny black bitch collar with metal studs. Next, you notice the spiked black leather wrist cuffs on my wrists.

The whole package is so tough-looking and aggressive, but somehow also irresistibly feminine and seductive...my, oh my, are YOU in trouble!

You stand there, transfixed by the sight of your gorgeous, personal prick teasing dominatrix, and you stare at me as I continue to fuss over myself, fluffing up my thick, wavy, long, blonde hair in front of the mirror.

Without looking at you, I snicker and say, "You just couldn't wait, could you!! I just knew you would do that, you silly boy! You are soooo predictable!"

My words penetrate you and you are stunned at my tone of voice, condescending and somehow soothing and loving, all at the same time. You do not respond to my mocking comments. You can't. Why?

Your cock throbs as you watch me seductively coat my blood-red lips with shiny, glossy lipstick. Although I know you're watching, I casually ignore you, pretending you're not there and smiling knowingly at your inability to resist the urge to watch me continue to prepare for our erotic, sensual cockteasing session...

Suddenly I turn to you, looking into your eyes, and my gaze goes right through you into your inner soul.

My heavy, hooker-style makeup is completely outrageous. It's brazenly sexy and slutty, with black outlined cat-eyes, heavy black mascara on my overdone eyelashes, and streetwalker rouge on my cheeks. The careful contouring work I've done all over my face gives me a wonderfully sultry and appealing look overall.

I look at you for a moment or two, smiling and winking at you seductively, and you feel yourself weakening, immediately losing any ability to resist my feminine charms!

Suddenly I start to scold you teasingly, "Now, now, you naughty boy, what did I tell you?"

I turn toward you and slowly approach you, and I continue, "Didn't I tell you NOT to look at me, and to wait for me in the parlor like a good little boy??" My interrogative tone serves to further assert my sexual power over you, and your cock aches in your pants as I approach you.

You back up as I come after you, and a wave of embarrassment comes over you as my face becomes more stern and aggressive.

You stutter with embarrassment, "I...I...I mean, you...You told me to wait for you but I..."

"But nothing!" I interrupt you, letting my assertiveness overwhelm you for a moment. "Poor baby," I say scoldingly, interrupting your pathetic stammering as my voice suddenly becomes sticky sweet and loving, "I understand how excited you must be, but you are a very naughty boy for disobeying me, and I simply must punish you now...but don't worry, it will only hurt you a little bit, okay?"

You look down as I pick up a short dick-whip (now, why did I happen to have THAT handy?) Your eyes fixate on it as I start to playfully swat it in my hand, and I say softly but sternly, "Show me that cock, baby!"

You instantly unzip your pants and out comes your hard-on, sticking out in a state of complete eagerness and arousal, bobbing around for a few seconds before it settles down. It feels soooo good to let it out of its confinement in your pants, and you look at me, feeling completely vulnerable.

I catch your eyes and hold your stare, slowly opening my mouth and seductively licking my lips with my juicy pink tongue, causing your knees to feel like they're going to buckle!

My voice goes sticky sweet as I coo, "My, my, what a nice big cockie-poo you have! Is that thing just for me? Is it all for me, to play with, to do whatever I want with, however I see fit?? Is that a nice little toy for your Mistress to punish, hmmmm????"

You are totally speechless as you watch me reach out with the dick-whip, poking and prodding your hard-on with the whip-tip. You are mesmerized by the sight of me as I softly swat your purple cockhead back and forth, up and down.

Your dick throbs and bounces around as I slowly increase the pressure of my swatting, giggling teasingly at your helplessness. I seem to know just how hard to hit it so that it doesn't hurt at all, but simply asserts my complete and total control of your helpless male sexuality!

"Now, how do you like that, honey? Do you like watching your teasey-girlfriend whip your naughty little cockie-poo???"

You can't speak, and you continue watching as I reach out and start to stroke your testicles with my long, red fingernails, saying softly, "Or maybe we should talk about all the yummy things I can do to you with these long, sexy fingernails, hmmmm?"

Your eyes roll back into your brain as my words wash over you, the sensations taking over your body as you surrender yourself to me sexually.

Your cock responds to my affections by bobbing up and down, twitching slightly as the blood throbs through your veins, and the cockhead starts to turns dark purple. "Oooooh, sweetie, look at that!" I giggle girlishly, "I think it likes me!! Mmmmm...I just LOVE making it behave like that!!"

I take a few steps back, inspecting my handiwork from a few paces away as I continue, "Well, I suppose we're just about ready to begin tonight's little cocktease! But you must behave yourself and be a good boy for Kitty, so you go back into the other room now and wait for me like a gooood little slaveboy, and soon enough I'll cum get you...and we can continue playing more of our yummy teasing games!"

Without a moment's hesitation, you turn around and walk back into the parlor, your cock bouncing around in front of you, and you wait there obediently like a mindless sexual plaything...which you are!