Kitty's Sensual Prick Teasing Pt. 03

Story Info
A FemDom prick teaser continues her sensual seduction.
2.1k words
4.47
11.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now where were we, hmmm? To review, we were right in the middle of having some sexy fun as follows...

I invited you over to my place and told you to let yourself in, keeping myself hidden from you and making you wait in the living room while I finished getting all dolled up for you. I was wearing a black vinyl dominatrix getup: thigh high spike heeled boots, tiny little booty shorts, a teensy weensy black vinyl bra that barely covered my breasts, and a see-through fishnet top covering that.

Little details of this look also included a matching black vinyl studded collar and cuffs, and a tough-looking black belt around my waist, with chains and metal loops on it. I had some bondage toys attached to my belt too, like whips and handcuffs, dangling and swaying around whenever I moved...

My long, wavy blonde hair was teased up wild and fluffy, and I was wearing heavy, slutty makeup with black-cat eyes, long black eyelashes and glistening red "wet" lips. Oh yes, and I knew you would absolutely adore finding out that I had done up my long, sexy, shiny red fingernails for you - I know you just LOVE them!

All in all, my sexy getup really was quite a powerful and still feminine and seductive little domination and prick tease outfit...

I had told you to go wait for me in the living room while I perfected my appearance, but you simply couldn't resist sneaking down the hallway and taking a peek at me. Of course, I caught you looking and promptly began scolding you. I then made you take out your cock and I called you a naughty boy while I teasingly swatted it with a small dick-whip.

And then I made you go wait for me some more, while I put the finishing touches on my outfit like I planned. After chastising you and punishing you for peeking at me without permission, you obeyed my demand without question.

And that gets us all caught up to speed, so let's continue, shall we?

You are back in my living room now, your hard cock sticking out of your pants, still throbbing in response to seeing me all dressed up in black vinyl. The image of me standing there in front of you, whipping your erection and scolding you for being a naughty boy, is still fresh in your mind...

And I even make you wait for me a few more minutes, leaving you hanging...in a fully aroused state.

Meanwhile, I fuss over myself in front of the large mirror in the bathroom, really taking my time as I fluff up my gorgeous, thick blonde hair some more. I put some finishing touches on my slutty makeup too, paying special attention to my pouty, juicy red lips, which I paint with glistening lip gloss until they are dripping wet.

As you wait for me in the other room, your cock sticks out from your pants at full attention, aroused and erect. You mindlessly stroke it as you start to fantasize about the evening's coming activities.

You can smell my perfume wafting in from the other room, and each breath you take intoxicates you with desire, the smell seducing you into submission.

Now that you've seen my appearance, and particularly my outfit, everything about me has you completely enchanted. The way I look, so powerful and seductive, plants images in your mind of the kinds of erotic teasing games that I know you're going to enjoy playing with me...

Minutes pass, then several more, and it becomes clear that I am purposely making you wait, perhaps making you wait even longer since you were so naughty and you dared to take a peek at me.

Your mind begins to reel with the fantasies and images of what might happen next, and instead of your cock slowly losing its erect state, it stays hard as a rock and starts bobbing up and down with each pulse of blood into it. Mmmmmm...just the way I like!

You stop stroking it before you explode all over the place, knowing that would never do...

And then, just when you think you're going to start losing your mind from the excitement and anticipation, I suddenly appear from around the corner and begin strutting towards you...

The sight of your slutty looking, hot blonde dominatrix girlfriend finally approaching you sends your mind into a frenzy. Your heart starts to pound wildly as you watch me come towards you...my spiked heeled boots making a click-click-click sound as I walk across the room.

Our eyes meet, and I look deep into your soul, noticing how your eyes are glazed over, how they have a kind of blank stare that tells me how weak I am making you - and how susceptible you are to me and all my feminine charms.

The sight of me immediately captivates and hypnotizes you, and my assertive stare instantly establishes my sexual superiority over you as well. Mission accomplished!

You can feel your will melting away, and a need to submit yourself to me for my amusement comes over you. But much to your surprise, instead of continuing my scolding tone for your earlier indiscretion, my demeanor suddenly changes from wicked, punishing Domina to sexy sweet girlfriend...

"Well hello there, honey," I coo, as I slowly prance toward you, "I've missed you...I'm so glad to see you tonight, baby!!"

I pause for a moment, taking a deep breath as my tone of voice deepens a bit before continuing, "Even though you were very naughty at first, peeking at me without permission, after that you waited for me like a good little slaveboy, so now I'm going to reward you!"

I slowly prance closer toward you, taking slow, deliberate steps and wiggling my body back and forth, adding a sexy bounce to each movement so my large breasts jiggle seductively.

I am fully aware that giving you plenty of time to fully absorb my appearance will be to my benefit, and your eyes slowly move up and down my body, inspecting my shiny black vinyl dominatrix outfit.

Everywhere you look is something else to seduce and tantalize you with: my boots, my ass, my big titties, my dripping wet red lips, my gorgeous long blonde hair, my long, sexy red fingernails, and let's not forget the kinky bondage toys dangling from the powerful-looking belt around my trim waist...

Your breath quickens as you look me over and soak up all the deliciously erotic details that I present you.

My powerful appearance makes you want to fall to your knees and beg to be my teasetoy - to become my personal, private loveslave! But you don't, knowing that I have not requested that from you (yet), and somehow you know that each move you make should be in response to my demands.

I smile at you, noticing how you look so eager and anxious, and I say sweetly, "What a good boy you are, cumming to see me today! I hope the way I look tonight is exciting for you!"

Your stunned reaction is priceless - you can't talk, and you don't even move. I giggle girlishly at your dumbfounded expression and continue breathily, "Mmmmm, I've been dreaming about giving you a nice, yummy cock tease today!"

I strike a pose as I stand there right in front of you, putting my hands on my hips and displaying myself for your visual stimulation. Your eyes fixate on me, and I smile at my power of attraction over you.

I continue, "And I know you want it too, don't you!" The way I said it, I was making it clear that it was NOT a question!

"Oh...and by the way," I say mischievously, "thanks for letting me toy with you like that this week, I enjoyed standing you up every night!" I glare into your eyes, smiling broadly and opening my eyes wide in an awesome display of feminine confidence.

I am really making it clear that I was setting you up and shooting you down, over and over, all week long...on purpose! Damn I'm good!

I slowly turn to the side and inhale slowly, showing off for you and sticking out my chest, rotating my hips forward so my ass protrudes invitingly. You tear your eyes away from mine and they move slowly down my body, pausing noticeably in certain places...my breasts, my hips, my ass (you stay there a little while), and finally all the way down to my kinky spike heeled boots.

Ah, yes...my boots! I immediately notice the way you stare at them...you are absolutely entranced and fascinated with them for some reason, and you ogle them shamelessly. Your eyes move slowly down the length of them, reflections of light flashing in their reflective shiny blackness.

And before long you focus in on the sharp boot-toes and sky-high spiked heels...6" high, shiny silvery metal, and very suggestive and powerful looking.

I study your fascination with them and display them for you, slowing turning them side to side to let you see them from different angles. Up and down your eyes go over them, soaking up the sight of them, so wildly fetishistic and kinky, and I smile as I drink in your attention, knowing that my boots will soon be used to seduce and enslave you...

I spin around and show them off for you some more, facing away from you and tilting the spiked heel forward, then lifting it up off the ground so you can see it better. It's like I'm offering it to you...baiting you with it and luring you toward me...but we'll get back to that later!

"So...you like these boots?" I say innocently, as though I don't know how much you really like them. You instantly respond, "Yes, Kitty, those boots are sooooo sexy! I like them a lot!!"

I smile, my hesitation suddenly turning into obvious confidence, and I say firmly, "Come on, baby, tell me the truth! You don't just LIKE these boots...you LOVE these boots, don't you honey! If that's true, if you behave yourself...and if you promise to be a very good boy and do everything I say...perhaps I will allow you to become my Bootboy tonight...would you like that?"

You are speechless, having just been confronted with but one of your many fetishistic desires, and you just stare at my kinky boots as I begin to move around you, sizing you up like prey, which is basically what you are at this point.

My power to own you grows with each second, and you continue to stare at my black vinyl boots, wrapping tightly around my sexy, curvy legs as I prance round and round you. I stop and spin around in them again, displaying myself for you one more time so you can watch me up on my tippy-toes and see those sexy boots from all angles...

"Hmmmmm..." I continue, "yes, we're going to play some kinky little teasing games tonight, just you, me, and these sexy spike heeled boots! Would that be to your liking??"

You don't answer, but simply nod your head in agreement, even though you're not quite sure exactly what I have in mind. But you don't care, as you slowly look back up my body, pausing on my ass again.

I turn around, facing away from you, and wiggle my ass for you. "You like my ass, too, right? Doesn't it look good, baby? You like the way it looks in these little booty shorts, the way it comes spilling out of them, 'cuz I have hiked these teensy weensy shorts waaaaay up my ass cheeks?? Hmmmmm, and maybe there's another little game we can play with my ass, yeah?"

You still can't speak, but you simply nod again, completely transfixed by my little showing-off game, and you're completely seduced by the confidence I am displaying while telling you about my plans for the evening.

I giggle as I strut away from you, tossing my gorgeous, long blonde hair to one side as I glance back at you and beckon you to follow with a single, long-nailed finger.

You come after me without a moment's hesitation, and I proceed to lead you around the room, flipping my hair back around in front of me, reaching up run my slender fingers through it as I spin my web of visual attraction and sexual enslavement around you.

Occasionally I glance over my shoulder to look back at you, watching as you focus on my plump little ass as I prance around in front of you. I am clearly pleased at the sight of you following and obeying the way you are!

"Oooooh, sweetie," I baby-talk to you, "I'm gonna have some fun with you tonight! First you're gonna be my Bootboy, and then we're gonna play a little Ass Worship game. Mmmm, and let's not forget...I bet you'd just love a yummy, sexy, shiny red fingernail cock tease too, wouldn't you!!"