KittySlave

Story Info
Kitty tries to be good.
2.1k words
4.33
34.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake to hear you calling me.

"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty! C'mere Kitty!"

I make a sound, half moan half mew, and look up to see you standing in the doorway of the bedroom. You've already gotten up and gotten dressed, I see. Wearing my favorite black and red shirt too. I'm still naked in bed, wondering what time it is.

I push myself up and stand on the floor, starting to walk towards you.

"Now, is that any way for a Kitty to walk?"

Still muddled with sleep, I stand there for a moment or two, and finally get down on my hands and knees and begin to crawl towards you.

"Good Kitty! Now follow me."

You lead me out into the living room, where you sit on the couch and wait for me to catch up.

"I've got something for you Kitty. More than one something, actually."

Being curious, I start to speed up my crawl, which is of course what you wanted. When I finally get to the couch, you ask me to sit up and place my hands on the couch. You hold up a black leather collar with some rhinestones in it. It looks exactly like a cat collar on a larger scale. Then you clip it onto my neck, along with a new black leash.

"Now, here is the treat." You hold up a peacock feather above my head. My eyes follow it, and noticing this, you begin to move it around in front of my face, causing me to jump and try to snatch it.

"Ah ah ah!!" I sit back down and you smack my hand, lightly. I whimper, looking up at you.

"That is not what this is for." This pronouncement causes me to shiver in anticipation. You tell me to climb up on the couch. Once I'm on it and sitting properly, like a good Kitty, you command me not to move. You begin to lightly move the feather up and down my body, causing me to shiver. When you get to my neck, my mouth opens and I try not to pant. Knowing that my neck is sensitive, you tell me to put my hair out of the way. I quickly tie it up in a knot on the back of my head, and you begin to circle the feather around my neck. I am whimpering now, unable to stop the noises. My fingers are digging into my thighs as I concentrate all of my willpower on not moving. I know that you want me to move, so that you can punish me. You start to run the feather down my spine to my ass. Then you quickly run it back up my spine to cause me to arch my back, but I hold against the urge, moaning loudly. You tickle your way down to my nipples, and start torturing them with the lightness of the feather's touch. I bite my lip hard, knowing that I am about to end up squirming or jumping on you, needing contact with you. You know that I am about to give up, and tickle my nipples lighter and lighter, until you are just barely touching them. I start sucking in air between my teeth and lip, unable to let go as I try to hold still. I moan louder and louder as you continue to flick the feather over my poor nipples. Finally, I can't take it any more, and lunge forward to kiss you. However, you anticipated my move and are up off of the couch so that I simply fall on my face. I just lie there moaning, knowing that whatever punishment I get is well deserved.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You were doing very very well Kitty. If only you could have held out for another minute."

I can't tell if you say this because it's true, or only to make me feel even worse that I gave in.

I feel you begin to use the feather on my ass and thighs, causing me to lift my hips off of the couch to get more contact. The minute I start to lift them, you slap me hard with a whip. I squeal in surprise and pain. You begin to use the feather again over where you whipped me, causing me to moan. This time I do not lift my hips off of the couch.

You chuckle, knowing that I am trying to be good, but that you will again drive me over the brink. This time, you don't even wait for me to move my hips, you just slap me again with the whip.

"No noise."

My eyes grow wide because I tend to make a LOT of noise, and holding noises back is nearly impossible. You know this, of course. I suck air in between my teeth.

Slap!

"I said, no noise."

I lie there, trying to breathe quietly without making a sound. Again you chuckle, and suddenly I feel wetness on my thigh. It causes me to gasp, and you continue to lick my lower thighs, while at the same time, you smack me again on the ass with the whip. This time I involuntarily moan, hardly even realizing it until the next slap hits me. I bury my head in the couch, trying to stifle all noise. You slap me again, and tell me to lift up my head so you can hear me clearly. I would glare at you if I could turn my head around that far. You've smacked me five times with the whip, and I wonder how long you're planning to do this. I'm quite sure that my ass is a rosy color by now.

Slap!

I moan, surprised, and turn to halfway look at you. You slap me again.

"That was for the movement, and the first one was because I felt that you needed it."

Seven now. I hope that you are only going to ten. I don't know how much more of this I can stand, especially with my pussy so wet I am sure that it is leaving a spot on the couch.

You pinch my ass cheek on the last place you smacked it, causing me to moan again, earning me another slap. You start slowly moving your fingers around on the insides of my knees, which makes me shiver and earns me another slap. I am on nine now, and almost want to make a noise on purpose so that if it is only going up to ten, I can get it over with. You make that decision for me, however, when you start licking my feet. My feet are very sensitive and normally very ticklish, but when I am turned on, just touching them makes me squirm. I moan and almost accidentally kick you in the face. You come down on my ass with the hardest spank yet, which just causes me to moan louder. I know you are done when you tell me to sit up.

You sit back down on the couch, and then lie on it, forcing me to move back into a little tiny corner of it. You gesture with your finger for me to move forward, and I start to crawl up your body, one arm and leg on either side. You stop me when I am over your zipper and I can plainly see a bulge in your jeans.

"Undo my pants Kitty."

I look at it for a second, trying to figure out how best to do this. I lean my head down and grab the corner of your jeans connected to the button hole and pull outward, causing the button to fall out. Then I unzip your pants with my teeth.

"Good Kitty." You sound very pleased

Your cock jumps up at once to meet me, in fact hitting me in the nose and slightly startling me, so that I pull back and sit suddenly on your legs.

"Now Kitty, is that any way to say hello?"

I lean forward and start to lick the head of your cock. I start to slowly take you into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it at the same time. You start to breathe heavily and I feel pleased. I begin moving my head up and down, wishing that I could rub my burning clit on your jeans, but knowing that I'd be punished again, which would only prolong my misery. Once I have moved up and down several times, when I get so that I only have the head in my mouth, you snap your fingers. I start to suck hard. You once told me that it felt almost like I was a vacuum cleaner, and I know that this drives you crazy, but it's hard to keep up for too long. However, I am determined to please you and I suck as long and hard as I can, causing you to moan. When you can tell that I am getting tired, you pull me up your body, stopping when my poor lonely wet pussy is over your beautiful cock. I am kneeling, so the head of your cock is trying to push it's way into my pussy, and I want so badly to push myself down onto you. You reach your hands down to my hips and start to slowly slowly pushy me onto you. When I finally am all of the way ontop of you, you start to throb your cock so that I can feel it expand and contract inside of me. I respond my moving my muscles inside of myself, which earns me a slap on my nipple. I moan from the pleasure and pain.

"Now, I want you to touch your clit and move your hips without moving up and down."

I gladly oblige, grabbing my throbbing clit in my fingers and squeezing it, while moving my hips in circles as if I was giving him a lap dance. I start to move in faster and faster circles as I play with my engorged clit, loving the sensation I am getting from having him inside of me. When you know that I am about to go insane, you flip me over and start to fuck me hard. I continue to pleasure my clit, because you never told me to stop. I wrap my legs around your hips and just leave a finger on top of my clit, so that when I thrust with you I stimulate my clit at the same time. I am moaning now, almost screaming with pleasure. I reach up my other hand to play with your nipple. You glare at me, and I beg you, needing to touch you in some way.

"Please master, please, let me touch you!"

You pause in your thrusting, making me moan even more now that you've stopped.

"I guess." You sigh, although I know that you're only teasing me. I reach my hand around you and start to play with your wonderful ass. You shiver slightly, and I squeeze and try to push you into me again. You start to pull out and immediately I stop pushing and squeezing.

"I'm sorry master, please master, I need you inside of me, please don't leave me master, I won't do it again!"

I move my hand around to the front and begin lightly massaging your nipples to prove to you that I won't try to force you again. To prove your point, you move back into me so slowly that I can hardly believe that you are moving. I pinch your nipple hard, unable to help myself.

"Oh god, master, please, fuck me harder."

I reach down under your ass and play with your balls, rolling them around in my hand. You start to move faster again, causing me to moan in extasy. You kiss my neck, my lips, my ears, my chest, any body part that you can reach with your mouth. We both begin to go into a frenzy of kisses. I know that you are about to cum.

All of a sudden you pull out of me, and my stomach is covered with your whiteness. You rub it into my skin gently, like a massage oil, and then start sucking on my clit until I can't take it any more.

When you finally stop, I can't help but shake from pleasure. Each shake causes more pleasure to my elated body, so it takes me quite a while to stop. When I finally catch my breath, I slide onto the floor and sit like a good Kitty again, looking up at you in awe, filled with love for you. I will be your KittySlave whenever you ask me. I hope that you ask me again soon.