Kiwi Asian Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to Asian Beauty.
1.1k words
3.68
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that is very important is that I love my current wife of nearly 20 years very much. She is a beautiful Asian lady, intelligent and well qualified with an excellent career.

There are only a couple of hitches. Firstly she travels a lot on business, only home for a week or two before she is off overseas again and secondly our sex life has been non-existent for the last five years or so.

Of course nearly every man, even a "mature" gent like me has some basic needs and urges. I certainly do not want to be unfaithful to her so an affair is out of the question. So I substitute with reading (and occasionally writing) erotic stories and I also book myself a sensual massage, compliments of internet searches for a lady of my tastes.

I currently live in New Zealand but I have been very fortunate to travel extensively through my work and even better, I have had the opportunity of living in several Asian countries. I confess that like many men who have lived in Asia, I became entranced by the grace and beauty of Asia women - almost an addiction. My first wife was a New Zealander but awe have s mentioned above I am now married to a beautiful Asian woman.

Fortunately here in New Zealand we have a fairly relaxed approach to escort agencies and the internet is a great tool.

This particular story starts with a casual browsing of Literotica and finding a story called "Bank Teller Turned Hooker" written by a lady under the pseudonym "SweetTastnNess" who describes herself as a 32 year old and happily married. Her story starts with a physical description of herself as 5'1", 98 lbs and very petite and with 32A breasts. Well this pretty well describes my ideal woman so I read on and consumed the first two chapters with ease and enjoyed greatly. So much so that I immediately felt "that" need and on scanning the interview found a lady who seemed to be the perfect match, working for an agency called "Funhouse" who describe themselves as "Funhouse is not just another Wellington escort agency or brothel - we are now the undisputed industry leader in New Zealand for elite escort services and fantasies."

I had not previously visited Funhouse but I was particularly taken by the description of one of the escorts, "Lana - tiny Japanese beauty". In looking at her profile I found that she is a 24 year old New Zealand born Japanese, size 4, 5'4" with a 32A bust - wow perfection in my own town!! I made a booking as soon as I could that morning.

When I turned up for my appointment at Funhouse I found a pretty normal warehouse type building in a street well known in Wellington. I followed the instructions for entry and as I entered, Lana was there waiting for me at the top of the stairs. I was warmly greeted and led into the establishment. While the outside of Funhouse may be plain, the inside is a complete contrast, tastefully furnished and decorated. Lana led me into a comfortable room with a massage table and a couple of arm chairs and immediately offered me a drink As it was only 11am I went for water and when she came back she sat down and we chatted about the way things ran at Funhouse and what she could offer. I had just requested a sensual massage when I booked and was happy to stick with this with the promise of massage, body slides and some touching with an eventual "happy ending". Lana also said I could just lie and enjoy the massage in silence or continue to chat if I wished.

Well firstly the massage was all I hoped for and more. When Lana disrobed and revealed her perfect figure with her small breasts I was entranced and immediately said how much I loved her breasts and that I could not understand why so many Asian women feel the need to get a breast enhancement which often looks way out of place on their Asian frames. Many men love Asian women because of their small breasts and I am certainly one of them. This certainly relaxed the atmosphere and we chatted easily. It turned out that Lana is fairly new in the establishment. She is a current university student and coming from a recent relationship breakup which left her with a need for a reasonable income to cover the cost of her apartment and her studies and very fortunately she decided that working at Funhouse would be a good way to achieve this.

Our chat then became wide ranging and Lana was so easy to talk to that I found myself revealing more to her about myself than I have to pretty well anyone else on a one on one situation. In terms of the decisions she had made in her life (particularly working at Funhouse to enable her to continue study without financial fears) revealed her strength of will and character and I very soon found myself admitted that strong women were a turn on for me...which lead to me admitting that I was submissive, I enjoyed B & D and that I had recently felt I was becoming bi-curious. When I look back I was surprised at my openness to this new friend.

However there was considerable distraction and encouragement for the massage I was receiving was particularly wonderful and that perhaps relaxed my body, mind and tongue - speaking of which one thing I mentioned was my love of giving oral and I was rewarded with this beautiful young lady lowering herself onto my mouth and I was able to savour her sweet nectar for the next five minutes. Difficult to know if I bought her to a climax but she was either a very good actress or really enjoyed it from her gyrations and sexy moans.

So just an exceptionally good sensual massage with a very gentle and happy ending but I am now entranced with the charms of the beautiful Lana. I will definitely be back and next time to up the ante, perhaps a "Kinky girlfriend experience" which has the description on the website as "It may be as simple as some tie and tease with a blindfold, or some spanking, some role-play, a golden shower, maybe some lite genital bondage and nipple clamps, a penis pump and cock rings, edging, a vibrating butt plug - all provided in a luxurious king-size bedroom with a hot, skilled woman dressed is sexy lingerie." It would seem that I can be tied and teased and Lana can show me what a strong woman she is taking advantage of my tied position to use me and abuse me, perhaps introduce me to anal play, some punishment - it all looks pretty interesting to me...

Maybe I might write some more after my next session...