Klaatu Barata Nikto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Klaatu." Fortunately, Klaatu's recuperative powers were very good and he spent the next couple of hours learning the ins and outs of lovemaking with a most cooperative and instructive Wanda. When he bade goodbye to the young beauty, Klaatu had trouble climbing over the fence to get home.

"Where've you been, honey?" his mom asked.

"Oh, I've been talking with Wanda."

"It must have been quite a talk. You look exhausted."

"She's going abroad for a year so she was telling me all her plans."

"Oh, how nice! Well, I have everything ready for tonight so you go sit in front of the TV and relax."

"Thanks, Mom." Klaatu's birthday celebrations had always been small affairs. With no close friends and his grandparents living out of state, it had always been just Klaatu and his mom. Klaatu had always felt especially lonely on those days but this was different. He finally met his father and received a unique gift. It was his best birthday ever. Wanda was just icing on the cake.

Klaatu thought he wouldn't have any problem sleeping after his workout with Wanda but he kept having vivid dreams of erotic conquest. Any woman he wanted was now his whenever he wanted. One particular dream had him ramming his cock into the beauty's snatch. He kept cumming...cumming...cumming. This dream was even better than the real sex with Wanda. He finally woke up and found a real woman in his bed. She looked like..."Mom?"

12