Klassy Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and nodded.

"What's my name again?" she asked.

He was really grinning now. "Amy."

"Come here, William."

They spent the next few minutes in some very tender necking and petting. Chloe managed to move things along briskly, though. Ten minutes later, she was flat on her back, her feet swaying in the air to the beat of his thrusts. Instead of the wild screams the cowboy had wrung out of her, she was cooing a low, almost continuous moan.

And sometimes she moaned, "William! Oh!"

"Oh Amy!" he would answer.

I watched her limbs begin to stiffen as her squishy noises started. This was turning into one nice, sticky fuck for both of them. I was glad. Chloe needed something positive at the end of her long night. And--weird to say, I know--but I really liked this guy. Nice, a little shy, not bad looking but not confident enough with ladies. He treated Chloe sweetly and respectfully, and I have to say I appreciated it. Suddenly, her voice cracked. She arched her back. Her toes flexed open, then snapped into a quivering curl. Oh, she was gushing--much to William's amazement. Most guys seemed to understand what was happening when she came like that, but it "came" as an extremely pleasant surprise to him.

"Oh my God!" he kept saying, after they separated. He couldn't take his eyes off the wet spot on the sheet, between her still-wide-open legs. "I mean, I've heard of that before, but. . . . My God! I never imagined--!"

Chloe winked at him. She closed her legs.

He asked, "Um, do you think I could do that with another woman?"

"Uh-oh!" Chloe teased. "You have a crush on someone else now?"

Bashfully, he nodded. "This woman I keep running into at Starbuck's. She's even talked to me a few times."

"Look at it this way," Chloe said. "You got me there, so you know you have it in you. I say, go get her, tiger!"

He looked like a completely different person. His expression was genuinely happy, and his posture had gone from a slouch to something prouder.

After he dressed, they said their goodbyes and exchanged pecks on the cheek. It was an astonishingly chaste gesture, I thought, considering what they just finished doing.

It was a funny way to end her first night as a whore.

* * * * * * * * * *

[Thanks for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it, and I invite you to rate it and/or send feedback. Also, I appreciate the helpful feedback of several volunteer editors. Thanks!]