KLS: Arrest and Interrogation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

"Come on, do it," she breathed, her fingers gripping the edge of the wing. He didn't hesitate, pulling back against the flare of her hips and driving forwards, pushing all 8" of his cock into her till his balls hit the back of her juicy pussy. Kylie's groan peaked into a squeak as she got exactly what she'd been desperate to feel, him filling her anal haven completely, the bulbous head driving deeply into her quivering body. She squeezed at him with her skillful muscles, knowing he was on the brink of getting off and she wanted to give him the orgasm of a lifetime. Her hot body rippled around his impaling organ, squeezing and teasing every inch of his cock.

"God you're hot," he breathed impulsively, squeezing tighter on her waist as he pulled back to just his head then drove into her again, pushing her breath out of her with a hard breath as he sunk in. His fingers pressed into the soft skin of her hips as he pulled back against them, gripping her as he intended to give her ass a hard pounding. Kylie expected no less, and didn't have to wait any time at all for him to get going on her. Holding on, he started to swiftly pump into her unlubed hole with his full length, pushing as deep as he could so his balls bumped her slick pussy and then pulling back to the bulge of his head teased the inside of her ring.

"Mm yes," Kylie whispered as he briskly fucked her in the ass, loving how tight and naughty it felt as he pushed in and out nearly dry rear. She spread her legs a little more, as far as she could before the ankle shackles stopped her. As he pulled back against her hole, she squeezed tightly with her sphincter just below his head, making his hips buck and pulling a groan from him that made Kylie shiver in excitement. Her little grab spurred him on and he picked up the pace, not fully pulling out anymore, using around half his cock and pumping hard and deep into her, thrusting fast. She moaned as he increased his speed, already very hot and bothered again and getting towards another orgasm.

They both breathed heavily, getting ragged as he moved his hands back to her hips so he could hold her completely. Her hips were now banging against the wing of the car so she pressed herself forwards a little, resting against the cold metal which made her jump, pulling at the chains that imprisoned her. She gasped at the sensations, tightening a little more on him and making him groan and twitch. Kylie knew he was just short of coming so increased her efforts as much as she could. Rolling her hips she created new feelings for him as he pushed deep inside her ass and doubled her efforts squeezing him with her skillful muscles, which helped add to her own sensations. He grunted as he felt himself almost there, wanting to hold on as long as possible but now just needing to bust a nut into the teasing pop princess.

"Almost there, almost there," Kylie mumbled through gritted teeth, nearly as desperate for him to unload as he was. He grimaced as he concentrated, thrusting as hard as he possibly could into her with short, powerful pumps into her stunning derriere. They were both glistening with sweat in the moonlight despite the cool night air, their anal exertions taking their energy in the most blissful manner. Feeling the climax bubbling to the surface in him, he started thrusting with a tiny amount of extra he found from somewhere, just giving the final bit he needed. Kylie was rapidly approaching orgasm, her arsehole grabbing and twitching on his cock as she was almost as her own peak. She pulled her hands up, pulling the chain connecting her wrists and ankles tighter so that it pulled up against her soft pussy.

Wiggling her hips a little, which served to drive him a little more crazy, she got the shiny chain to slip between her swollen pussy lips and onto her clit. Quickly squeezing her pussy as well as her anal muscles, she twitched and shook the chain so the ridged links bumped and dragged over her rock hard clitoris. She gasped, inhaling loudly as she played herself with the chain, her body tightening even more as the orgasm built to breaking point in her body, the small amount of stimulation on her clit enough to take her to the brink.

"Oh god Kylie!" he gasped as she gave one good squeeze to him, then her hips were slammed against the car sharply, making her yelp in surprise and pleasure as he rammed himself the deepest he'd been in her all night and let go with a loud groan. He squeezed her tightly, his hands sliding up the curve of her hips onto her waist and pressing her almost like a corset. His eyes squeezed shut and a shudder went through him as his cock spasmed in her pert rear, his balls tightening fully as he came. His hot load spurted powerfully from the end of his cock into her ass, the heat spreading through her. Kylie felt spurt after spurt of his large load splashing into her arse, and it was all that was needed to trigger another orgasm.

She let out a squeal as she came, her body giving a little shudder as a tingle ran up her spine, making her back arch ecstatically as she orgasmed. Her head dropped and her pussy squirted as she climaxed hard, her knees shaking and threatening to buckle as her juices coated the dry ground between their feet. They both slowed to a stop, breathing hard, him now leaning on the car past her body. Kylie looked back up at him over her shoulder with a half smile, their faces very close together. He could feel her warm breath on his face before she leaned back and kissed him softly, her full lips mingling so perfectly with his own. She broke the kiss, sliding round between his arms and leaning back against the car, resting her forehead against his as he leaned over.

"That was very nice," she breathed with a smile, looking up into his eyes. He glanced down at her still cuffed hands and ankles, and the fact she was wearing just a push-up bra and her leather boots now.

"Is that official police uniform?" he said with a smile, flitting his eyes down at her body again.

"Only when I'm with you," she purred, licking her lips. He couldn't help but laugh lightly, standing up and stretching slightly.

"Better unlock me now I think," she said, holding up her hands in an imploring, cute manner.

"Sure, where's the key?" he said, looking at her as he reached down and did his trousers up. She looked at him blankly for a moment, then down at the shackles.

"You didn't pick it up?" he asked, unable to stop another light laugh.

"Guess the key fell somewhere. Well I brought a spare in case," she said, giving a slight knowing smile.

"Ok then, where's that one? If that hasn't been lost as well," he said, smiling at her as she stood nearly naked in front of him.

"Oh it definitely hasn't been lost, I can still feel it against my left nipple," she said with one of her sexy, cheeky grins.

"So you kept it hidden down your bra. I thought women didn't really do that," he said as he reached out for her firm breasts.

"It's a push-up bra, nice and tight. There was no way it was going to fall out, and I knew a lot of my other clothing wouldn't be left by the time we got to this point. And I was right," she said with a giggle, looking down. He smiled at her as he ran his hands over her breasts, giving another good squeeze for the sake of it. Kylie looked down with a giggle as he groped her before sliding his fingers down into the left side of it. His fingers slid past the comfortingly warm, soft skin of her breast before finding her nipple still rock hard with the small metal key pressed against it. He slid two of his fingers round her nipple and lightly squeezed it, making her give a mock 'ooh' face before taking hold of the key and pulling it up out of her bra.

"Aha, excellent. Though I hope you have something else to put on my nipple now you've stolen that," she said teasingly, wiggling her tongue at him.

"I can gurantee I'll find something," he said with a smile as he reached down to unlock her. Unlocking her hands, she rubbed her wrists as he reached down to undo the ankle cuffs, taking them from round the black leather boots she'd never taken off.

"Good, well I'll get you to work on that, but right now I think you'd better get me home," she said with a giggle, reaching up to resettle her bra and keep her lovely form.

"Ok then, want me to drive?" he said with a smile.

"I think you better. I'll just hide in the back till you get me home, and then I'llcomeout of the shadows," she said with a giggle as she turned to walk to the back door of the car. He stepped after her and opened the door, and Kylie hopped in with a stunning smile before pulling the door shut. He turned and got into the front seat, adjusting it up since she was so small and had the seat forwards. He'd just started the engine when Kylie tapped on the wire cage.

"Look what I found," she said with a devilish grin, holding up her baton. He just smiled back, knowing it'd be an entertaining drive home...


To be continued...

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
746 Followers