KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 01

Story Info
Kylie and Dannii Minogue get kinky.
26.2k words
4.48
68.5k
17
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

After a few weeks of enjoying Kylie and Dannii Minogue, he'd been introduced to their kinky side, which was even feistier than they already were. They revealed they'd been 'enjoying' one another for some time, a number of years in fact, and were both quite into BDSM. He now joined in their kinky sex, which happened when they felt in the mood, which lately had been quite often.

Evidently the girls had decided they felt in such a mood prior to him waking up, and being a bit of a heavy sleeper, especially after the girls had thoroughly and delightfully worn him out the night before, it left him slightly vulnerable. He stirred to hear the clicking of handcuffs and light tinkle of a bell, opening his eyes and trying to take in his surroundings properly through blurry eyes. He blinked a few times and tried to focus as Kylie leaned over him with a smile, licking her full lips and blowing a kiss at him as she pulled his left arm to the metal head rail of the bed and snapped the final pair of handcuffs shut.

"What the..." he mumbled, raising his head and pulling to sit up, feeling himself restrained. His brain cleared pretty rapidly and he looked round to see Kylie had locked his ankles and wrists to the metal bed frame and was now knelt next to him on the bed with a sexy little smile and passionate eyes. He took her in, her hot, curvy little body clad in a pair of skin-tight black leather hot pants and a matching leather bra, topped off with a black leather collar with 'Bitch' printed on it, a small gold bell hanging from the front. It also had rings in it for attaching rope or chains, but they weren't important right now. To finish it off she had a pair of calf high black leather boots on.

"Morning sexy," she purred with a little giggle, giving herself a little jiggle that made the bell jangle. He heard a muffled murmur from off to his left and craned off the bed and looked over, his eyes widening with a slight gasp of shock. Dannii was on her hands and knees off the left of the bed as he lay, done up in a kinky outfit. She had a metal horse type bit in her mouth which double strapped round her head. The top strap supported a pair of blinkers so despite looking sideways to see what was going on, she couldn't see out. A set of reins were attached to the bit, currently tied off on the radiator to keep her from moving. There was a leather collar round her neck which led down into a body harness, strips of leather ran tightly down from the collar over the front over her large breasts, pushing strongly into them. A leather strap ran right round her body underneath her boobs, joining with metal rings and pulling the vertical straps in underneath them to push them up and out, which was working beautifully. The straps ran down to a tight belt at her waist, holding her in almost like a corset would do, her smooth body shape accentuated. A single strap ran up her smooth back between the waist strap and collar, linking into the lower rib strap with a shiny metal ring.

Metal rings were set into the straps to allow her nipples to poke through, which stood out large and proud thanks to rubber rings Kylie had fitted round her aureole to keep them hard. Scanning down he saw tassels between Dannii's legs, which were in fact hanging down from a horsetail butt plug. He could see her straining to try and look, but Kylie had tied the reins tightly so that her bit held her in place, the cold metal bar pulling back in underneath her cheeks. She was biting down a bit in anticipation of what was to come, even though she wouldn't be able to watch anything, merely having to wait for her turn. He just stared, taking in her voluptuous form bound in such an outfit, and just wishing he could take hold of her reins as his cock started to swell.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Kylie purred, spotting his hardening cock and slipping her dainty hand around him, squeezing and pulling teasingly to make him fully erect.

"Yeah..." he breathed, unable to look away from her bar a quick glance to the smiling Kylie.

"Totally fuckable isn't she?" Kylie urged, starting to jerk him as he got fully hard.

"Yeah, love to give her a good hammering right now," he smirked as he looked back at Kylie, which was completely true.

"Alright if you don't mind doing a mare," she said with a sexy smile, running her tongue over her upper lip.

"Well I'm a bit of a stallion myself, aren't I?" he said to Kylie with a cheeky smile.

"I sure hope so," she purred reaching forwards with a stretchy black blindfold, pushing it over his head and pulling it down over his eyes as he gave a slightly disappointed murmur.

"That'll stop you ogling my little sis'," she giggled, giving his cock a last stroke before letting it spring back against his stomach, fully hard and ready. He felt her moving about on the bed, the mattress springing about slightly as she got off and then back on, not that she weighed much at all. Her warm breath spread sensually over his thighs and balls as she breathed on him, sliding up between his legs where he was cuffed to the corners of the bed. Kylie stroked him teasingly up his inner thigh and onto his balls, softly squeezing and rolling them with her fingers. He heard a mixture of noises, as though Kylie was playing with something in her spare hand, and figured she surely was. He only need a moment to find out before she lifting his balls and slipped a slim leather strap round the base of his cock and balls.

"Just relax baby," she purred as she threaded and tightened it, drawing the strap round tightly and buckling it. Leaning down she pulled his throbbing cock down, kissing the head before just slipping it between her lips, softly suckling and tonguing as her fingers sorted the secondary strap. It was smaller, joined to the one round under his balls at the top and designed for the base of his cock, which was exactly where she pulled it. He gave a gasp as she quite sharply yanked the thin leather strap tight round the base of his cock, his shaft giving a surge and jump between her lips as she tightened it a last little bit and buckled it up. She let his cock, now even hard, slide from her skilful mouth, making a kissing sound teasingly.

"There, can't have you going soft on me," she cooed, dragging her nails down his shaft gently and making him squirm a little before she gave a slight tug at the harness just to make sure it was tight.

"You know you and Dannii make a good little pair here, in the way that you're both under my control," she giggled, sliding up next to him on the bed and pushing her smooth, warm thigh over his stomach.

"Bet that does it for you," he murmured, feeling her proximity to him since he couldn't see.

"Sure does. God I'm horny," she whispered in his ear, leaning out to tug at it lightly with her teeth before she knelt up and slid her leg fully over him, straddling his mid section.

"Bet you just wish I'd push back from this position don't you. Course I'd have to be naked for that," she said with a sly smile, wiggling her pert rear on him as she slid back to teasingly nudge the head of his rock solid cock.

"You wish you could as well," he mumbled, pushing up slightly.

"I dunno, I could just go and play with Dannii. Not like you could even watch," she taunted, rising and slipping back a little so she was now sitting on his hardon, able to feel the thick shaft through her tight leather hot pants.

"But that might be a little unfair on you," she purred, pushing herself back off his strapped cock and reaching down, her touch feeling electric as she wrapped her slender fingers round his hardon, unable to get her hand right round him as she started to very gently and slowly pump.

"Just a little," he murmured, loving her sensual touch and musing how perhaps she didn't give him enough hand jobs.

"Though why should I be fair to you? After all, sometimes you fuck me so hard I can't walk properly," she teased, moving back so she knelt between his legs, her fingers teasing mercilessly round his head.

"We all know you love a good hard fucking," he breathed, shifting his hips a little.

"Yes I do love a long hard banging sometimes, who doesn't, butyoudo me hard in the ass every single time to go with it," she said, quite fiercely grabbing his cock.

"Cus you love it," he said simply. He knew she was just playing, Kylie loved their anal sessions as much as him, and it wasn't always hard. Sometimes they took it slow which were just as great.

"You calling me a slut?" she accused, jerking him hard a couple of times.

"Course not," he replied with a smile, feeling her fingers ripple around him.

"You'll regret that," she whispered huskily, and he could almost feel her dominating look. Kylie knew exactly how to be a complete temptress, and absolutely loved it as she started to stroke him again, a little harder than before, her fingers increasing and decreasing in pressure rhythmically. She raised her other hand to cup his firm balls, held tight by the strap underneath them, and started to squeeze and fondle. He tensed up slightly with a grunt as she grabbed him just hard enough to make him feel it, hearing her giggle slightly as she started teasing round his head again, just working it with her fingertips and occasionally grazing him with her nails. After a moment teasing, she drew her warm hand back to his shaft and started to jerk him more thoroughly, stroking his full 8" length up and down as she lightly tickled and teased his tight balls.

Her sweet hand was doing a magic number on his rock hard cock, held harder than it'd ever been thanks to the strap she'd put on him. She groped steadily and constantly at his balls with her left hand, just making sure he knew she was still well in control. He dainty right hand moved up and down him, taking him towards the edge. Having not climaxed that day, it wasn't exactly going to take long under such circumstances. Kylie was well aware of this, and knew exactly where his point of no return was. Stroking him expertly, his balls tightened in her hand and his hips pushed up to her, his cock tingling as his orgasm was on the brink. Kylie smiled to herself, giving a couple of last pumps and then letting go, his cock springing back onto his stomach as she continued to just hold his balls.

"Hey!" he gasped, frustrated she hadn't finished him off before his brain reminded him that was exactly what she was like.

"Oh sorry baby, didn't you get to come?" she teased, reaching up to saucily drag his nails lightly over his stomach, making him shiver a little as his rock hard erection bobbed with his rapid heart beat.

"Are you still waiting to have a good, hard orgasm and shoot all that thick come?" she cooed mockingly, leaning down so her breath spread over his balls as she gave them a few gentle squeezes, hearing him grunt.

"Yes," he said, almost growling at her.

"Well so am I, so you'll just have to wait like the rest of us," she said with a naughty little giggle. He was about to protest when he felt her warm breath move upwards, an instant before her soft, willing lips slipped over his bulbous head, kissing and suckling lightly and ending his complaints. Her warm hand moved round his shaft again, holding him up so it was easier for her to suck him off, not that she was yet. Her hand just moved ever so slightly on him as her hot mouth worked his head, lips pouting as her tongue wetly rubbed the underside of the tip, giving little sucks in between. He groaned and writhed a little under her ministrations, wishing she'd suck him off properly and employ her full skills there. Her teasing almost agony, his throbbing member twitching in her soft grasp as she kissed the tip, moving her tongue to flick at his slit before pushing his whole head into her hot, velvet mouth at last.

He groaned in pleasure and pushed up a little, Kylie immediately drawing back to just swirl her tongue a little sluttily round his head, squeezing his shaft quite hard which made him gasp. After a pause, she slid herself back down onto him, pushing his head and an inch or so of his shaft into her mouth, making him moan throatily in enjoyment as her skilful mouth took him in, something she did wonderfully and regularly. She gave a little murmur of pleasure herself as she started to gently suck and work him more, bending her tongue back and flicking the soft underside along the bottom of his cock, feeling him tense as she did. Her hand started to move a little more briskly as she bobbed shortly on him, her lips just rubbing back and forth over the back edge of his head, making him squirm slightly and pull against the cuffs, wishing he could just grab her head and push her down on his full eight inches. The fact he was blindfold didn't help, he always loved to watch Kylie sucking his cock, her pretty face with its full lips wrapped around him.

"God Kylie!" he gasped, feeling his still imminent climax returning again even stronger than before. He should've known it was far too much to expect, as Kylie suddenly released him again, letting him spring from her moist lips and just dragging her nails threateningly over his tightened balls.

"Not bad am I? And you don't have to call me god," she said with a smirk. He could almost hear her smug expression, slightly wishing he could slap it off her face. His climax faded away again as he lay waiting Kylie's next move, sure she'd take some retribution for some of the things done to her before even though she'd welcomed them. He inhaled sharply as she fiercely flicked his balls, feeling her nail catch him before she gave a little pinch, making him flinch and clench his teeth. She swatted lightly at his tight balls with her hand, making him tense overall, more at the concern she may really do something to his oh-so vulnerable balls. Luckily his heart rate was able to slow a bit when she spoke with a little giggle.

"I don't think I'll be too mean to you though, these give me too much joy," she purred, fondling his balls more gently. He visibly relaxed, and Kylie quickly squeezed harder to make him jerk before she grabbed his cock with her other talented hand. She stroked her hand up and down his full length quite firmly a couple of times, then leaned down and slid him into her mouth. Not just teasing with a couple of inches now, she simply withdrew her hand and pushed down to the back of her throat, taking in about 5" of his large cock. Taking a grip on his thighs she started to bob hard, relaxing herself and sucking vigorously up and down him wetly, her tongue working rapidly on the underside of him. Being so close anyway, such actions by Kylie were almost enough to take him back to climax again and she knew it. Feeling the way he moved underneath her, she pushed right down and took him into her throat, pressing her nose to his groin.

"Yeah..." he breathed heavily, unable to watch her move her head lovingly on him, simply enjoying the heightened sensations. She let go of his thighs, still going up and down him just a little slower, taking every last bit of his thick 8" cock down into her throat as she did. Her fingers immediately found the strap, undoing the one round his cock and making him groan in pleasure at the release, then undid the one under his balls, pulling it swiftly off him as he gave a shiver of relief, blood flowing properly again. It helped give him another little shot of pleasure, taking him to the brink. Kylie wrapped her right hand round his shaft as she pulled back, leaning back to just rub her top lip over the tip of his cock as she wanked him off briskly whilst he groaned. Her small, soft left hand took hold of his balls again, caressing and rolling them for a second before she gave a hard squeeze that made him cry out as his climax hit hard. With the way she was working at him using her soft upper lip she wasn't quite prepared for his orgasm. He came hard, and a thick spurt shot straight up into her nose and over her top lip, making her snort and blink a few times as she quickly wrenched him back into her mouth, rubbing him furiously and moaning as his hot, thick load shot against the roof of her mouth.

He just grunted deeply as Kylie jerked and milked his thick come from him, spurting hard several times into her mouth before she was left to just suck and milk the last bit from him, which she did with ease as she always did. She pulled away from him, a drip of thick white come running down from her nose over her lips as she knelt up. Holding the mouthful of his sperm, she rolled it round her mouth to enjoy the flavour, giving a hum of contentment before she greedily swallowed it, giving a little shudder that he never saw. The Aussie sexpot ran her tongue over her lips, clearing away what she could and swallowing it before hopping off the bed and finding a tissue, blowing her nose to clear the rest of his load.

"That's better," she purred, just brushing her fingers over his leg. He automatically tried to look, but of course he couldn't see as she'd blindfolded him.

"Yeah, you gonna let me up now?" he said, sounding slightly hopeful.

"No, I think you need some rest," she said with a smile, leaning down to plant a full, pouting kiss on his check teasingly before pulling out of reach. Kylie turned to Dannii, who was still straining to see, having heard everything that'd gone on but been unable to see past her blinkers, leaving her imagination to run wild. Kylie undid the reins from the solid radiator, allowing Dannii a moment to stretch out before pulling her to kneel before her. Kneeling down in front of her younger sister, Kylie stared into her large blue eyes, seeing the mixture of emotions she was feeling in them. She reached up and released the side of the bit, pulling the metal bar from Dannii's mouth, where she'd already been drooling a bit. Leaning close, she pressed her lips to Dannii's, the younger Minogue moaning slightly as she was snogged, their tongues immediately locating one another's. Breaking away with a loud smooching sound, Kylie knelt back on her heels with a smile.

"Ready babe?" she said, making sure that Dannii was fully on board.

"Yes," she whispered, her heart racing in excitement and anticipation.

"Then lick my boots," Kylie breathed, a bit nervous herself still at the situation. She always was, but that was all part of the thrill of BDSM. Dannii just stared into her sibling's eyes for a moment, then crawled forwards a bit.

"Yes mistress," she mumbled and lowered her head as Kylie stood up, offering her room to do as asked. His cock instantly came back to life, rising up his thigh as a new erection built. Dannii never asked why Kylie wanted her to lick her boots, she wondered that maybe she had a secret foot fetish, but that wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as some of the things she personally found turn ons. She flicked her hair back a bit, hearing the metal bit clunk on the floor where it hung from one side of her mouth as she slid her tongue out and over the boots of her sister. Kylie just smiled down as her younger sister proceeded to lick and kiss all over her boots, not protesting or awkward, just getting on as requested.

She felt a little thrill go through her at having her sister so thoroughly obedient and dominated, and leaned over and laid a quick spank on Dannii's curvy arse. She gave a little moan of pleasure, being partial to a good spanking now and then. Lying on the bed and hearing what they'd said, Dannii's lips and tongue working and then a spank that'd made his cock jump again as it was swelling again. He stretched so he was as close as possible to hear every little thing as they got down and dirty.

"Ok that's enough," Kylie said, and Dannii immediately stopped and knelt up, not looking up. Reaching down, Kylie took hold of the metal bit and pushed it back into Dannii's waiting mouth, then heard her gasp as she pulled the strap tight and shoved the bar back into her mouth and cheeks, reattaching the strap firmly and grabbing her reins. She drew her arm back, and due to the blinkers Dannii barely saw it coming. A stinging slap connected with her left cheek, turning her head with a snort and burn to her cheek. Kylie swiftly yanked at the reins, jerking her sibling's neck sharply, which caused a loud grunt as she dropped to all fours. He heard the rustling of feet and Dannii complaining, mumbling loudly through her bit as Kylie yanked back on the reins and stepped over her. Sitting on her lower back, Kylie pulled hard and arched Dannii back, pushing her breasts out against their tight leather straps, nipples forced through the metal rings even more than they already had been.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
123456...8