KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Yeah you little bitch, this is what happens to girls like you," she spat, pulling her back and reaching underneath her to locate one of her stiff, proud nipples, made large by the rubber rings and now forced through the metal rings were very accessible. She rolled Dannii's right nipple in her fingers for a moment before squeezing hard, pinching it fully so that her younger sister let out a loud squeal that even made him jump. Kylie wasted no time swapping hands and finding the other, gripping just as hard which made Dannii bite on the metal bit, her eyes squeezing shut tightly as she managed to hold back another loud pained sound.

"Ooh, tough one now are we? Not giving a good loud squeal bitch. Well we'll see about that," Kylie snapped, giving another yank to the reins to make Dannii whimper and strain further, feeling her older sister slide her hand down over her tight, rounded arse. She stroked for just a moment before offering up another sharp slap, making her bite her lip, desperately looking side to side as if she'd see when Kylie pushed her hand between her legs, brushing the tassels of the butt plug aside. Dannii couldn't help a gasp, a mixture of pleasure and shock evident in it as she breathed slightly ragged around the metal bar in her mouth. Sliding her fingers over the smooth, hot, shaven lips of her younger sisters pussy, she ran her finger down the juicy slit, her fingers feeling just how wet Dannii was.

"Oh you little tramp, you're dripping!" Kylie said with a smile, raising her hand and slipping the finger into her mouth. Dannii hung her head in shame, blushing slightly as Kylie pushed her hand back down to her snatch before yanking her head back up again.

"If I fiddle around up here, I think I might just find a stiff clit," Kylie said with a sly smile, pushing her fingers through the soft, wet folds of Dannii's pussy. Slipping under the hood and pushing it back, her fingers located her clit with ease, hard and prominent, ready for some good treatment. Kylie gave it exactly the opposite, pinching hard on the slick nub. Dannii screamed through her metal bit, biting down as Kylie rolled her fingers to stick her nails in a bit, her scream turning to a squeak and disappearing as Kylie twisted as well, Dannii's eyes wide and face contorted in pain. He was unable to see anything, completely immobile and blindfold on the bed.

"I think I might just eat this sexy shaven pussy of yours sis, seems too irresistible," Kylie said with a saucy tone and a condescending stroke to Dannii's hair. She just gave a little squeak of acknowledgement, followed by a sigh of relief as Kylie released the reins, allowing her head to drop again, her neck aching badly now. Turning on her back, Kylie slid herself back over Dannii, grinding her pussy over the base of her younger sisters spine. Dannii felt her soft, wet pussy and what she thought was metal and then the soft, thin pubic hair Kylie was sporting, shaved into an arrow again. Kylie sank to her knees behind her sister, taking hold over her full, toned rear and pushing her thighs open a bit. Flicking the tasselled tail of the butt plug up over Dannii's back, she dove straight in pushing her mouth into the folds of her sisters sweet, pink pussy, her tongue driving straight in.

Unable to stop herself grunting in pleasure, Kylie gave a little smile, tonguing and sucking at Dannii for a moment, enjoying the swollen lips with her own and attacking the clit with her tongue till she felt her shiver. As she did, Kylie pulled back and gave a sharp little bite to her pussy, making Dannii squeeze her legs together and push Kylie back out, leaning forwards on her knees as she bit her gag to subdue the near sobs of immediate pain before it faded. Kylie stood with a smile, laying another hard spank on Dannii before grabbing her reins again and hauling her forwards a bit to crawl slightly away from the wall.

"Just you wait there," Kylie said, letting go of her reins. Stepping away to find something, Dannii looked up at him tied on the bed, craning to hear what was going on. She knew exactly how that felt, and would've smiled slightly if she didn't have a metal bar jammed in her mouth. Kylie stepped back over to Dannii, though not stepping in front to let her see anything, simply grabbing the reins and dropping to her knees behind her. Kylie smiled as she saw Dannii prone before her, the strap of leather running down her smooth back to her smooth rear, where a large, tasselled butt plug stopped her anus. Reaching down, she settled the harness on her pussy and tender clit, having removed her skin-tight leather hot pants in exchange for a strap-on harness, then tightened the straps and took hold of her new cock, raising the large toy up to Dannii's wet slit and pushing it lightly at the back to just spread the lips.

"Mm I think you need a good hard fucking, you little bitch," Kylie growled lustily, just nudging it slightly side to side in the entrance of Dannii's shaved haven. Dannii just remained silent, knowing better than to answer back to her sister when she wasn't given permission to.

"Good girl," Kylie said with a smug little smile, laying a swift spank on her younger sister, loving the little ragged gasp Dannii took past the bit in her mouth, before pushing forwards. The slim point slipped easily into Dannii's dripping cunt, making her try to look round to establish what Kylie was doing to her.

"Look forwards," Kylie snapped, making her sibling instantly turn forwards again, regretting her curiosity as she felt a pull on the reins once more, pulling her head and neck back. She felt the toy slip into her pussy, quite a point to it as it expanded out into the main shaft, Kylie holding her reins with one hand and hips with the other, just pushing it steadily in. She was going for one push, and Dannii realised it was so she could feel the toy itself, since she was rarely allowed such luxury. Kylie enjoyed taking her hard and fast, pushing her limits and basically giving her a hard fucking when she had her as her bitch. Dannii felt her velvet walls pushed out as the toy slid to near 7" inside her, making her quiver slightly as she was penetrated. Then she felt what she thought was the base of the toy press against her, till she realised that Kylie's hips weren't against her arse, and she was always made to take every last inch. Feeling the large bulge, she gave a slight yelp as Kylie forced it half into her, stretching her pussy over a larger part, which was 2.5" thick. Dannii suddenly realised what it was she was being fucked with, and blushed deeply in a mixture of embarrassment of being done with it, and shame that she knew what it was.

"Oh yeah, you've got it now haven't you," Kylie taunted, giving a hard push so the bulge pushed fully inside her, stretching her out and being held in tight by her own muscles. Dannii sure did. She was ashamed to admit she knew that the toy now buried inside her was based on a dog's penis, the bulge being the knot with which to tie her. Kylie had been kind enough to use one she could stand easily, but she was still mortified she was about to be thoroughly fucked by this. Kylie smiled evilly, pulling back tightly on the reins and making Dannii yelp as he head was yanked backwards. Dannii felt a slight wave of dizziness pass through her head as Kylie leaned over just enough to look in her eyes, Dannii able to see between her blinkers.

"Already loving it, god you're a slut," she whispered loudly, sticking her tongue out as she pulled herself back, the knot popping out of Dannii with a wet sound and making her gasp. Kylie just smiled as she held her younger sister tight and pulled right back to the slim tip, then made her assault on Dannii's pussy, holding the reins and her hip firmly as she started to pump, not wasting any time now in her more usual fashion and starting to pump the 7" shaft in and out. The bulge in the rubber bumped against rapidly against the back of her swollen lips as he body rocked from the thrusts. As ashamed as she was, Dannii couldn't deny the fact that her body was feeling alive and full of pleasure from the fucking her sibling was giving her with the animal toy, her clit buzzing and stomach trembling from it. Little moans and groans escaped her throat round the metal horse bit as her body shimmered with pleasure, feeling herself stretch slightly as the knot was pressed against her entrance by Kylie.

Kylie hadn't intended for her sister to enjoy it, but watching her sister get off on being fucked with a dogs cock was something she'd be able to tease her over later. She pumped a bit harder, making her little sister tremble slightly on all fours, then suddenly gave another tug on the reins. Dannii snorted loudly as she was pulled, her neck strained as it was unable to go any further backwards and the bit pulled back into her cheeks hard as Kylie pushed forwards hard. Dannii's snort turned to a squeal as the toy was driven all the way into her, Kylie's warm, shapely hips pressed against her tight arse as the large ball of rubber was clenched by her pelvic muscles, the tip slipping through her cervix with relative ease, the knot doing pretty much what it was supposed to and tying her and Kylie together.

"See, you really are a bitch, you take it exactly as you should do," Kylie said with a naughty little giggle, giving a little shove against her as if to make her point before pulling back. Dannii strained up on her knees, pushing her arse up to try and follow Kylie somewhat as she pulled back, her soft, pink inner lips stretching over the large knot of the toy, pulling proudly from her pussy as she gave a little yelp, Kylie pulling free with a slight jerk.

"Maybe we should get you the real thing," Kylie taunted, smacking her on the arse as she pulled the toy right out and stood up. Dannii loudly gasped and hung her head, flushing red as Kylie let go of the reins. Sauntering back to a set of draws at the side of the bedroom, where she kept a lot of her toys, she pulled it open and searched through the contents for a moment. She pulled out a set of bright red anal beads triumphantly, turning back to Dannii, kneeling obediently and waiting for her mistress. Kylie walked back over to Dannii, the strap-on bouncing slightly in front of her, large compared to her small frame as she dropped down behind her younger sister once more.

"I think you can do without this for now," Kylie said, taking hold of the base of the plug. Dannii tried not to show her relief at getting some rest from the large anal toy and simply tried to relax as her older sibling pulled on it. There was a moment of stretching and tension, then the butt plug pulled out with a quick pop, and Kylie laid it to one side, Dannii unable to refrain from giving a light sigh of contentment at its removal. Kylie smiled and laid a hard slap on the inviting arse before her, Dannii giving a squeak in pain and surprise at the sting of it, clenching her shapely butt and, as was Kylie's intention, tightening herself up. Picking up the anal beads again, she laid them down on Dannii's lower back just below the body harness, allowing her to feel what she had in store. Kylie gave a sly smile as she heard her younger sister moan slightly in arousal at realising she had anal beads for her, and lowered them down between her sweet cheeks, sliding a finger in to press the first against Dannii's back door.

"And to think, you try to claim you're not that into anal sex," Kylie scoffed, pushing forwards and popping the first bright red bead into her sisters arsehole. Dannii gave a little sigh as the ball entered her, just trying to keep relaxed, feeling Kylie give it a testing tug to check it was home.

"That looks so good on you, though I think they'd look better in than out," Kylie purred, raising the next bead and pressing it against Dannii's back door, her bright red nail disappearing into the tight ring as she pushed the bead past her sisters sphincter. Dannii wiggled her hips slightly, unable to stop her anal ring squeezing at her sisters finger in excitement and need for more fun.

"Ooh eager I see," Kylie cooed, pushing the third bead home as Dannii blushed again.

"Don't worry, I expect you to be. You're a complete tramp after all," Kylie said, reaching under to tickle at Dannii's clit for a moment as she raised another bead. Dannii's thighs squeezed together slightly, making her arsehole squeeze again, which Kylie took as the ideal moment to push the bead in. Dannii gave a yelp of pain as it shot through her from Kylie forcing her open, the bead pushed in to join the others.

"One more to go, though that won't be any problem for you," Kylie said, raising and popping the final bead home, pushing in deep with her finger to push them as far as the little ring handle would allow, leaving it just out of Dannii's anus so they could be removed. Kylie then knelt up properly again, taking hold of the reins once more, this time with both hands as she managed to arrange the strap-on so the thin point pushed against Dannii's swollen, slick pussy. With an easy push the toy slid in again, both girls groaning this time as the animal dildo was pushed in all the way to the knot, pressuring Kylie's clit to make her shiver in pleasure. Kylie wasted no time, holding the reins tightly and starting to pump into Dannii again. Dannii fought back a bit, using her neck to pull her head back down away from Kylie, who gave a raise of her eyebrows as her sister resisted.

"Oh got some spirit have we? We all horses with spirit get tamed," Kylie growled, ramming in hard and driving the dog toy all the way in, her hips pressing against Dannii's tight rear as her pussy swallowed the large knot with relative ease, still stretching enough to make her grunt loudly. Kylie held the reins tightly, pulling back harder to try and control Dannii fully again, though she was met with more resistance as she started to pump hard, thrusting all 10" of the thick toy in and out, Dannii's pussy dripping onto the carpet slightly as the shaft and then knot were rapidly driven in and out, the tip pushing all the way up into her womb with every thrust. As much as she hated to admit it, Dannii was loving it. The sensations changing by the second as her older sister fucked her vigorously with the unusual and degrading dildo. Kylie was incredibly turned on by the sensations of the harness rubbing her sensitive clit as much as by the sight of her sister taking the pounding she was giving with nothing by rapidly mounting ecstasy. Kylie could take it no longer, the special shape of the inside of the harness had done such a number on her pussy she was going to orgasm, and had no intention of waiting for Dannii first.

"God you little slut, you're getting me off!" she hissed through clenched teeth before she gave a spasm, her body trembling for a moment before she let out a loud, pure cry of pleasure, her hips bucking and jamming the knot deep in Dannii as her juices dripped out the bottom of the harness and ran down her thighs, her squirting able to escape no other way. Kylie held the leather reins tight for a moment then let her hands drop on Dannii's back, giving little movements of her hips for a second before drawing back, the only sounds the heavy breathing of both sisters. Dannii was secretly annoyed Kylie had stopped so sharply, her orgasm on the brink and despite her shame she'd been intending on coming hard. Kylie slipped back out of her sister, the knot popping free of Dannii's juicy body and the shaft following easily, leaving her loosened and needy.

"That was great Dan, now I think I should do something for you. Just a little something," Kylie murmured, standing up, not even thinking to remove her strap-on as she pondered for a moment. She walked round, allowing Dannii a chance to see the toy modelled on a dog that she'd just been pounded with, still glistening with her juices as it hung from Kylie's harness. Dannii couldn't help but amorously eye her older sibling gorgeous arse as she turned away for a moment, looking pert and perfect through the straps.

"Aha, I have an idea. You've never squirted before have you?" Kylie said in a slightly condescending tone. Dannii shook her, the metal rings at the side of her bit jingling a little.

"Perfect. I think I can make you, wouldn't you like that?" Kylie cooed, pouting at her slightly. Dannii's eyes widened a little in pure amazement that Kylie was suggesting she could make her squirt, also because she was a little upset that even if she did, she personally wouldn't get to witness herself doing it due to the way she was bound.

"Yeah you want me to," Kylie growled, "and I will, with a twist," she purred, walking away and picking up a shot glass before walking back behind Dannii. Dannii attempted to look back to see what was going on, and was greeted by a hard spank to her vulnerable ass.

"Eyes forward bitch," Kylie snapped, settling herself behind her sister and placing the glass on the floor between her sister's legs. Dannii felt herself tremble a little in exhilaration as Kylie's dainty, skilful fingers slid up her smooth inner thigh, giving an audible gasp as they brushed over her pussy. Kylie felt her wetness, moving her hand to rub her clit for a moment.

"God that's hard, you won't take more than a few seconds," Kylie teased, pulling back and then simply sinking two fingers straight into Dannii's dripping haven. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt Kylie's familiar touch, the fingers probing up and hooking back to finger her G-spot, which they did with ease as if following a map, having done it more than a few times before. But instead of just finding her centre and going straight to work, her fingers started to very delicately stroke, feeling and searching for something. Kylie knelt behind her sister, resting her spare hand on her smooth, round rear and beginning to stroke lightly as she sought a special spot inside her foxy sibling. Kylie just searched a moment more and then got it, a little rough patch just by Dannii's G-spot was exactly what she was after and started to immediately work it. Dannii's pussy gave a tight squeeze and she moaned throatily, her eyelids fluttering as Kylie almost immediately gave her an orgasm.

"Come you little bitch!" Kylie shouted, working her G-spot hard with her two expert fingers. Dannii held herself together for a moment, letting it build to a point where she had no more strength, letting her climax break. Her orgasm hit her hard, her pussy clasping so tight it stopped Kylie's fingers completely before rippling around them, her body giving a shudder as a shot of fluid squirted from her pussy. Kylie gave a squeal of triumph to match Dannii's very similar one of surprise and passion as she felt an orgasm like no other she'd ever had, feeling some of her juices hit her toned inner thighs as they spurted from her dripping, convulsing pussy which still had her sister's fingers in.

"Yeah, I told you I could make you squirt you little slut!" Kylie said gleefully, immediately working Dannii's G-spot again as her pussy loosened, making her hips twitch and squirm for a second before pulling out and leaving Dannii in the afterglow as her incredible orgasm faded. Reaching underneath, Kylie picked up the shot glass, nearly full of Dannii's juices, which had hit it as well as the carpet, her thighs, and Kylie's arm. Dannii was too spaced out to be embarrassed by squirting everywhere practically on command of her mistress, and simply hung her head, catching her breath and enjoying the sensations. Kylie stood and walked round in front of Dannii, crouching down so her strap on was in full view of Dannii. Reaching down, she raised Dannii's chin so she saw what Kylie was holding, loving how she pulled back a bit and visibly shied at the shot glass full of her own juices that Kylie was holding.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
123456...8